Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

She Flirts Even After Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Flirts Even After Marriage (2595 Views)

She Is My Friend, She Flirts Big Time With Me But Has A Secret Relationship / What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? / When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Flirts Even After Marriage by UncleSuru: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2023
In short terms:
She is a co-worker.
We were so close but I refused to date her because of a few red flags.
She got married some few months ago but wouldn't stop flirting. She even chatted me on the wedding night. I wondered where she got the time. She never uploaded a single picture of she and her husband. It's obvious she got married to a simp. This lady appears so decent; no one would ever believe me at work if I mentioned to anyone what she does.
I can't cut her off because of work.
How do I handle her because I don't want to feature in the story of how another person's home got broken.

8 Likes

Re: She Flirts Even After Marriage by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
What's d need of bringing such gist here

Block her and move on GenZ pikin

Better come for shiloh this year, it has been announced as the 5th to 10dec..am sure prayers and teachings will help u mature grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: She Flirts Even After Marriage by sedIoyol(m): 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2023
Seriously, stand her down and talk to her.
Re: She Flirts Even After Marriage by wittywriter: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2023
UncleSuru:
In short terms:
She was is a co-worker.
She got married some few months ago but wouldn't stop flirting. She even chatted me on the wedding night. I wondered where she got the time. She never uploaded a single picture of she and her husband. It's obvious she got married to simp. This lady appears so decent; no one would ever believe me at work if I mentioned to anyone what she does.
How do I handle her because I don't want to feature in the story of how another person's home got broken.

HRHQueenPhil:

Better come for shiloh this year, it has been announced as the 5th to 10dec..am sure prayers and teachings will help u mature grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

Wittyness
Re: She Flirts Even After Marriage by UncleSuru: 4:33pm On Oct 22, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:

Why won't I bring it here? It's obvious you're one of such women. I pity that simp who ended up with you.

11 Likes

Re: She Flirts Even After Marriage by Nwodosis(m): 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
UncleSuru:

Why won't I bring it here? It's obvious you're one of such women. I pity that simp who ended up with you.
Since you brought it here for advice, I will advise you to quit your job since it is the hindrance preventing you from cutting her off.
Re: She Flirts Even After Marriage by UncleSuru: 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
sedIoyol:
Seriously, stand her down and talk to her.

I did many times. I don't think she can change.
She only got married because age is no longer on her side.

2 Likes

Re: She Flirts Even After Marriage by Mhizzard(m): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2023
Talk to her about it.let her know she is now married and you have no interest in the green light she is giving you.if she feel bad about it do not let it affect you emotionally that you hurt her.

1 Like

Re: She Flirts Even After Marriage by Mhizzard(m): 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:

will he block her at work too??

1 Like

Re: She Flirts Even After Marriage by sedIoyol(m): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2023
UncleSuru:

I did many times. I don't think she can change.
She only got married because age is no longer on her side.
then keep a straight face when she flirt with u. If you repeat it countless times she will definitely stop
Re: She Flirts Even After Marriage by Kingosytex(m): 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
UncleSuru:
In short terms:
She was is a co-worker.
She got married some few months ago but wouldn't stop flirting. She even chatted me on the wedding night. I wondered where she got the time. She never uploaded a single picture of she and her husband. It's obvious she got married to simp. This lady appears so decent; no one would ever believe me at work if I mentioned to anyone what she does.

Leave her and focus on your life.
The said simp she got married to will unravel the mystery one day, if he doesn't, it's still none of your business.
Focus on yourself and mind your business.
Re: She Flirts Even After Marriage by Reminderz: 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2023
mind your business young man, her husband should be the one carrying the matter for head not you... unless you sef gan don dey like am...

person wey won marry for this generation suppose know wetin e wan enter...

1 Like

Re: She Flirts Even After Marriage by Chronosvineberg(m): 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
You be correct man, your motives are pure.
You go need resist konji because she'll keep being in your face thanks to working together.
Just try yaa, is well
Re: She Flirts Even After Marriage by JOACHINpedro: 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2023
Troway face. No cap
No dey joke with married women esp in workplaces

Re: She Flirts Even After Marriage by Hideaki: 8:51am On Oct 23, 2023
Another stories by moonlight

Show evidence of your chats with this woman you're claiming .

1 Like

Re: She Flirts Even After Marriage by UncleSuru: 9:12am On Oct 23, 2023
Hideaki:
Another stories by moonlight

Show evidence of your chats with this woman you're claiming .

I can't. She might also be on this platform.

1 Like

Re: She Flirts Even After Marriage by Amumaigwe: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:

I prayer will make him mature just because she called out a cheat, what can then make a cheating lady change?

1 Like

Re: She Flirts Even After Marriage by HRHQueenPhil(f): 10:35am On Oct 24, 2023
Amumaigwe:

I prayer will make him mature just because she called out a cheat, what can then make a cheating lady change?

a good man, the help of the Holy Spirit and a transformed mind
Re: She Flirts Even After Marriage by GBPUSD: 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:

a good man, the help of the Holy Spirit and a transformed mind

Birds of a feather.

(1) (Reply)

Your Man's New Girlfriend Used To Settle Your Quarrels / What's Sooooo So Romantic About Dim Light? / Dating A Guy Who's Already Married (for Papers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.