Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

She Is My Friend, She Flirts Big Time With Me But Has A Secret Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is My Friend, She Flirts Big Time With Me But Has A Secret Relationship (3083 Views)

She Flirts Even After Marriage / She Told Her Best Friend She Wants To Cut Me Off. How Do I Handle This / What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is My Friend, She Flirts Big Time With Me But Has A Secret Relationship by ijmbconnect: 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2018
Dear RomanceLanders I need your opinion

Background:

She is my friend or so I thought.
I met her through a mutual friend that I respect alot.
I've been helping her on this project and the flirting from her has been intense.
I decided to assist her out of respect for our mutual friend and nothing more.
She has always presented herself as single.
The flirting had started getting to me so I thought I should clarify haven't got the chance

We attended a function together and she called someone to come get her.
It was getting late so I left in anger because calling the person was needless. I could have taken her home.
turns out the person is a boyfriend that she has kept secret from me.
she laughed and told our host that she wanted me to leave because she didn't want me to meet the boyfriend.
I am so offended right now because I feel so disrespected and used.
I feel bad because she'll think I assisted her because of her flirting and not because I actually wanted to.

This is manipulating a situation at the highest level.

Ladies and guys what do you think. Any helpful advice will be appreciated

1 Like

Re: She Is My Friend, She Flirts Big Time With Me But Has A Secret Relationship by decatalyst(m): 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2018
Are you normal?

8 Likes

Re: She Is My Friend, She Flirts Big Time With Me But Has A Secret Relationship by ijmbconnect: 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
decatalyst:
Are you normal?
at what point in the post did I stop being normal?

1 Like

Re: She Is My Friend, She Flirts Big Time With Me But Has A Secret Relationship by habsydiamond(m): 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
That's the power of a lady for u.... That's the cunny power of women.... Some think they are wise not knowing that most of the times they leave their brains at home going out with an empty heads... To her now.. she will be think she has won not knowing something else can bring u guys back together again..na that time u will then have the last laugh grin grin

3 Likes

Re: She Is My Friend, She Flirts Big Time With Me But Has A Secret Relationship by lilmax(m): 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
two things

1. you use it to your own advantage, that's if you have common sense

2. you cut the crappy friendship

I'll advice you to take 2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is My Friend, She Flirts Big Time With Me But Has A Secret Relationship by ijmbconnect: 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
lilmax:
two things

1. you use it to your own advantage, that's if you have common sense

2. you cut the crappy friendship

I'll advice you to take 2
Bro, I've gone with 2
but out of curiosity and please note that I've got sense, how can 1 be executed?
Re: She Is My Friend, She Flirts Big Time With Me But Has A Secret Relationship by ijmbconnect: 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
habsydiamond:
That's the power of a lady for u.... That's the cunny power of women.... Some think they are wise not knowing that most of the times they leave their brains at home going out with an empty heads... To her now.. she will be think she has won not knowing something else can bring u guys back together again..na that time u will then have the last laugh grin grin
I've always known her to be tricky but I guess I wanted to see how far she could go with me
Re: She Is My Friend, She Flirts Big Time With Me But Has A Secret Relationship by chigoizie7(m): 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
u have to prove her wrong but then u have to be strong .

make her crave for , then tell her u were never interested in her, that u justnwanted to help but she felt she was using um then cut all ties
Re: She Is My Friend, She Flirts Big Time With Me But Has A Secret Relationship by ijmbconnect: 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
chigoizie7:
u have to prove her wrong but then u have to be strong .

make her crave for , then tell her u were never interested in her, that u justnwanted to help but she felt she was using um then cut all ties
Cut ties I will immediately and will not go into explanations.
Re: She Is My Friend, She Flirts Big Time With Me But Has A Secret Relationship by Jayslicky: 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
What're waiting for nigga, start shooting your banana into her hole, you've just won a jackpot.

2 Likes

Re: She Is My Friend, She Flirts Big Time With Me But Has A Secret Relationship by ijmbconnect: 11:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
Jayslicky:
What're waiting for nigga, start shooting your banana into her hole, you've just won a jackpot.
bro, explain further please
Re: She Is My Friend, She Flirts Big Time With Me But Has A Secret Relationship by gideonvalor98(m): 6:05am On Nov 27, 2018
I am experiencing Something similar at present. She said she single ,though we being friends for sometime now and I truely like her. Recently I am helping her on a certain thing which is a process stuff and we don't live in the same state. Anytime she comes home ,she will keep disturbing me with calls, which i will later pick and we will arrange for a place to meet to discuss about the stuff. At that moment she will be giving all kind of attention and affection and after that that's it. Once she go back, call she won't pick...WhatsApp won't reply. she always complain of being busy at work. As a sensitive person, in some of our discussions I have caught her lie.
I am a person that Is not that bothered with girls, so I no dey reason her on dating but I am someone that loves to help people if I am oppotuned to. so what i dey reason now is that ,she will thing she is using me or a side nigga. I don't know why some girls behave like that. I have promise to

1 Like

Re: She Is My Friend, She Flirts Big Time With Me But Has A Secret Relationship by gideonvalor98(m): 6:21am On Nov 27, 2018
.... Shock her when next she comes back.
PS: that's why I don't pity some girls when they say their boyfriend or husband to be that they have been dating or in relationship with for Xyears jilted them.
Define your involvement or relationship with the opposite sex...if na casual friend know...if na help and nothing attached, know it etc. Cause some guys go don know what you are up to and if they wan do am for you,they will be like..."shebi you are wise abi...we will help you waste your time and life.
Same thing apply to guys too but na girl dey do am most and are at more disadvantaged

2 Likes

Re: She Is My Friend, She Flirts Big Time With Me But Has A Secret Relationship by ojuu4u(m): 6:33am On Nov 27, 2018
........I decided to assist her out of respect FOR MUTUAL FRIEND NOTHING MORE. If it's true, you won't be jelous even if she sits on guy's lap not to talk of calling guy to take her home. Whenever we advise you guys that opposite sex can not be close friends without develop feelings for each other, you guys use to argue blindling, *

1 Like

Re: She Is My Friend, She Flirts Big Time With Me But Has A Secret Relationship by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:27am On Nov 27, 2018
gideonvalor98:
I am experiencing Something similar at present. She said she single ,though we being friends for sometime now and I truely like her. Recently I am helping her on a certain thing which is a process stuff and we don't live in the same state. Anytime she comes home ,she will keep disturbing me with calls, which i will later pick and we will arrange for a place to meet to discuss about the stuff. At that moment she will be giving all kind of attention and affection and after that that's it. Once she go back, call she won't pick...WhatsApp won't reply. she always complain of being busy at work. As a sensitive person, in some of our discussions I have caught her lie.
I am a person that Is not that bothered with girls, so I no dey reason her on dating but I am someone that loves to help people if I am oppotuned to. so what i dey reason now is that ,she will thing she is using me or a side nigga. I don't know why some girls behave like that. I have promise to
Give her the eleventh hour disappointment method and thank me later.
Re: She Is My Friend, She Flirts Big Time With Me But Has A Secret Relationship by Spectre007: 10:09am On Nov 27, 2018
She is toying with you indeed,for the meantime... Give her space.. Act like she doesn't exist.

Do what makes you feel happy on a daily basis or probably use another girl to make her jealous.

From your post... It seems u haven't had s*x or wanked in a while,lolz.
Re: She Is My Friend, She Flirts Big Time With Me But Has A Secret Relationship by boomssey(f): 10:13am On Nov 27, 2018
The question is what do u really want?
Re: She Is My Friend, She Flirts Big Time With Me But Has A Secret Relationship by Pelumar(m): 10:44am On Nov 27, 2018
decatalyst:
Are you normal?
chai ! After reading your comment i laughed.. That what my brother always say when i ask him sily question
Re: She Is My Friend, She Flirts Big Time With Me But Has A Secret Relationship by ijmbconnect: 7:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
gideonvalor98:
.... Shock her when next she comes back.
PS: that's why I don't pity some girls when they say their boyfriend or husband to be that they have been dating or in relationship with for Xyears jilted them.
Define your involvement or relationship with the opposite sex...if na casual friend know...if na help and nothing attached, know it etc. Cause some guys go don know what you are up to and if they wan do am for you,they will be like..."shebi you are wise abi...we will help you waste your time and life.
Same thing apply to guys too but na girl dey do am most and are at more disadvantaged
I love to help people too but sometimes girls make it difficult to help them.
Re: She Is My Friend, She Flirts Big Time With Me But Has A Secret Relationship by ijmbconnect: 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
Spectre007:
She is toying with you indeed,for the meantime... Give her space.. Act like she doesn't exist.

Do what makes you feel happy on a daily basis or probably use another girl to make her jealous.

From your post... It seems u haven't had s*x or wanked in a while,lolz.
she is toying with herself man and she will sure get a lot of space

1 Like

Re: She Is My Friend, She Flirts Big Time With Me But Has A Secret Relationship by ijmbconnect: 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
boomssey:
The question is what do u really want?
How about sincerity? 'I have a boyfriend' how had is that to say? and cut out all the flirting. I'd still help her!
Re: She Is My Friend, She Flirts Big Time With Me But Has A Secret Relationship by ijmbconnect: 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2018
ojuu4u:
........I decided to assist her out of respect FOR MUTUAL FRIEND NOTHING MORE. If it's true, you won't be jelous even if she sits on guy's lap not to talk of calling guy to take her home. Whenever we advise you guys that opposite sex can not be close friends without develop feelings for each other, you guys use to argue blindling, *
bros first you quoted me wrongly, maybe you should go back and read.
Re: She Is My Friend, She Flirts Big Time With Me But Has A Secret Relationship by Pauling: 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
[quote author=gideonvalor98 post=73336591] I am experiencing Something similar at present. She said she single ,though we being friends for sometime now and I truely like her. Recently I am helping her on a certain thing which is a process stuff and we don't live in the same state. Anytime she comes home ,she will keep disturbing me with calls, which i will later pick and we will arrange for a place to meet to discuss about the stuff. At that moment she will be giving all kind of attention and affection and after that that's it. Once she go back, call she won't pick...WhatsApp won't reply. she always complain of being busy at work. As a sensitive person, in some of our discussions I have caught her lie.
[/quo

(1) (Reply)

The Wisdom Of An Igbo Man And How I Fell For It Yesterday / Veteran Singer Salawa Abeni Blackmailed Nude Photos Leaked / Could He Have Ignored?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.