Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Hw Far Can U Go 2 Prove Ur Luv To A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hw Far Can U Go 2 Prove Ur Luv To A Girl (1672 Views)

My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. / Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. / Which Nollywood Actor/actress, Naija Artist Would You Luv To Spend A Night With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hw Far Can U Go 2 Prove Ur Luv To A Girl by kponkish(m): 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2011
wat length can u go to prove ur love to a girl even if she doesnt want to give in
Re: Hw Far Can U Go 2 Prove Ur Luv To A Girl by iice(f): 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2011
Una go kill unaselves ooo
Re: Hw Far Can U Go 2 Prove Ur Luv To A Girl by bekay911(f): 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2011
Steal ur fadas car and take er out. Its kinda james Bondish.
Re: Hw Far Can U Go 2 Prove Ur Luv To A Girl by Sijo01(f): 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2011
yumping down 4rm a 10 story building or trying to stop a moving train wil speaks volume.
Re: Hw Far Can U Go 2 Prove Ur Luv To A Girl by BodyKiss(m): 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2011
As far as where you can get your hands on a gun and shoot yourself.
Re: Hw Far Can U Go 2 Prove Ur Luv To A Girl by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2011
Diving into the water from 3rd Mainland bridge, tongue
Re: Hw Far Can U Go 2 Prove Ur Luv To A Girl by bekay911(f): 3:53pm On Oct 24, 2011
Sit down 4 middle of express road dey dere dey sing P square -( ifunanya)or u must cure ma craze
Re: Hw Far Can U Go 2 Prove Ur Luv To A Girl by sexsinners(m): 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2011
kponkish:

wat length can u go to prove your love to a girl even if she doesnt want to give in

hey dont do the same mistake i did , if a girl doesnt like you stay back and accept it.

else u will risk getting beaten up tongue
Re: Hw Far Can U Go 2 Prove Ur Luv To A Girl by kponkish(m): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2011
sexsinners:

hey dont do the same mistake i did , if a girl doesnt like you stay back and accept it.

else u will risk getting beaten up tongue

but dere's a saying that love can do anytin. You wudnt even no wat u re doing, u are nt yourself unless the person gives you a reply. Wat wil u do in such a situation
Re: Hw Far Can U Go 2 Prove Ur Luv To A Girl by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 24, 2011
[size=14pt]Well Well!
Proving your love to a girl can take many forms! But i wont subscribe to the foolishness of doing weird stuff, just to show off that i love her, when in fact i dont! if i love you, my actions would prove that love for you. It is usually impulsive or subconscious actions from me that should show her that i love her! Not just stereotypical actions or responses from individuals that put up a show of shame, just to prove their love for a girl! That's a quintessentially dumb thing to do!

Any girl that asks me to specifically perform an action, to prove my love for her is incontrovertibly in the elemental stages of a serious psychological disorder!. . . . I cant shouted! wink
[/size]
Re: Hw Far Can U Go 2 Prove Ur Luv To A Girl by sexsinners(m): 12:58am On Oct 25, 2011
kponkish:

but dere's a saying that love can do anytin. You wudnt even no wat u re doing, u are nt yourself unless the person gives you a reply. Wat wil u do in such a situation

dont be a fcking dick, she will hate you even more if you force it
Re: Hw Far Can U Go 2 Prove Ur Luv To A Girl by lindabon: 1:44am On Oct 25, 2011

Hw Far Can U Go 2 Prove your Luv To A Girl

buy her a blackberry undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hw Far Can U Go 2 Prove Ur Luv To A Girl by tellwisdom: 2:05am On Oct 25, 2011
For me to proove my luv for her, I will squeeze HER BREASTTT and make sure i get one cup of MILK out of it angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Honest Replies Please / Blokos story / Is It Disrespectful For Girlfriend To Phone Other Men When You Re Around?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.