Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. (4725 Views)

Just One Question, Am I Fine? (pic) / Ladies Would You Allow Your Husband Make Luv To U Wen Pregnant? / My Gf Loves To Make Luv, But I Don't Have Dat Time, Should I Quit D Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by johnsonpolice: 9:07pm On May 07, 2015
I want to use this medium to thank God for the good work he has done to my family.I married my wife in 2010 and since then no issue but late 2014 God decided to blessed my wife with fruit of the worm but there this problem I ve been facing for some time now.I fine it very difficult to make luv to her insteed I preffer making luv out side could this be a madness?to the extend that I be come a casanova I pity myself at time but there is no fucking way out I ve been trying to proffer a solution to this problem but the problem is getting worse as in alarming what should I do to come out of this mess.pls,good advice is needed no insault. pls,.bear with me cos, I am not gud in english.thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by danny301: 9:17pm On May 07, 2015
What advice do you want?... How to make love to your pregnant wife or how to stop being a Casanova?... Is your wife pregnancy going to be there forever?.. My sincere advice for you is that you cut off that yout "John Thomas", and get a life.

17 Likes

Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 07, 2015
andy
Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by richidinho(m): 9:24pm On May 07, 2015
Divorce your wife with the pregnancy and bring in the Ashawo...it make sense

Ewu

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 07, 2015
First of all, cheating on a your wife because of her pregnancy was totally wrong. But it's good you have owned up to your wrong doing.

Well, there is nothing wrong in having sex with you pregnant wife as long as her water hasn't broken and as long as she is okay with it.

I understand your plight. But in this case you just have do make do with what you got.
If you want to keep "managing" having sex with her, just make sure you don't apply much pressure on her tummy.
if you can't, Just chill bro, it's nothing. Just go celibate for so time.
Wait till she gives birth and you can have her all to yourself and you can do your thing the way you enjoy it and guess what, you would have a child around. What could be better.

Please don't cheat on her because of this. Just manage her the way she is or wait till she gives birth.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by RapLawd(m): 9:28pm On May 07, 2015
Bros... ask doctors not we... but you can find a suitable means to sex your wife and please her and as well, be sexually satisfied...

but never you cheat on your wife...

she deserves your patience for her till she comes around... after all na you and your Tom dick planted that stomach upset!!!
Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by millyajay(f): 9:32pm On May 07, 2015
Oga o
Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by demmy0325(m): 9:41pm On May 07, 2015
Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 07, 2015
You are a very selfish man, once a cheat always a cheat. After her delivery you'll come up with another reason to cheat

1 Like

Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by no1madman(m): 9:41pm On May 07, 2015
small pikin! if u no sabi,i sabi!
Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by Elslim: 9:42pm On May 07, 2015
advisin ur wife with big pregant to bringin ha friend for u

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by MrsChima(f): 9:47pm On May 07, 2015
This is a confession of a man with tiny kini. If he can't even perform doggy style...it is a sad sight to behold!

Are you sure that's your baby? lipsrsealed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by ITbomb(m): 9:48pm On May 07, 2015
You are not alone
Women get so carried away by marriage and stop taking care of themselves.
Growing fatter and ugly with the false impression that they are looking well-taken-care-of.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by McEwen(m): 9:54pm On May 07, 2015
Your maid nko? grin grin
Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by happyjuliet(f): 9:59pm On May 07, 2015
I wonder what some people are here 4 sad, when u dey make love 2 her shey we dey der ni, bros u should b very happy dat God has blessed U richly dan coming here 2 complain. Go and see ur doctor he will explain better 2 U....U never can tell ur wife might be carrying twins der, So loosen up.
Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by Slimzjoe(m): 10:11pm On May 07, 2015
Use Doggy Lah undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 07, 2015
johnsonpolice:
I want to use this medium to thank God for the good work he has done to my family.I married my wife in 2010 and since then no issue but late 2014 God decided to blessed my wife with fruit of the worm but there this problem I ve been facing for some time now.I fine it very difficult to make luv to her insteed I preffer making luv out side could this be a madness?to the extend that I be come a casanova I pity myself at time but there is no fucking way out I ve been trying to proffer a solution to this problem but the problem is getting worse as in alarming what should I do to come out of this mess.pls,good advice is needed no insault. pls,.bear with me cos, I am not gud in english.thanks.
you really got me laffing,right from you topic to the bolded grin. Its womb,its find,its prefer and lastly its insult wink. No offense

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by Nobody: 12:12am On May 08, 2015
Eya, so you can't wait for 9months before you start scratching your wife?
Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by ginawest(f): 12:30am On May 08, 2015
give her a break pls
Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by deywarley(m): 12:31am On May 08, 2015
First off, your use of english is terrible. Pls try to use simple words to avoid these, and secondly it is really selfish and inconsiderate of you to start cheating on your wife at the time she needed you by her side most. I don't see why you can't be celibate for few months before she'll put to bed and besides there are safe ways you could use to have sex with her, the doggie style for example or you can simply self service to cool off.
Pls change your ways
Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by igwedaboss(m): 1:48am On May 08, 2015
missclasssy:
First of all, cheating on a your wife because of her pregnancy was totally wrong. But it's good you have owned up to your wrong doing.

Well, there is nothing wrong in having sex with you pregnant wife as long as her water hasn't broken and as long as she is okay with it.

I understand your plight. But in this case you just have do make do with what you got.
If you want to keep "managing" having sex with her, just make sure you don't apply much pressure on her tummy.
if you can't, Just chill bro, it's nothing. Just go celibate for so time.
Wait till she gives birth and you can have her all to yourself and you can do your thing the way you enjoy it and guess what, you would have a child around. What could be better.

Please don't cheat on her because of this. Just manage her the way she is or wait till she gives birth.
^^^^
She get sense... OP, read her reply again
Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by valmunich(m): 1:58am On May 08, 2015
richidinho:
Divorce your wife with the pregnancy and bring in the Ashawo...it make sense

Ewu
I
grin grin
Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by Nobody: 5:37am On May 08, 2015
ITbomb:
You are not alone
Women get so carried away by marriage and stop taking care of themselves.
Growing fatter and ugly with the false impression that they are looking well-taken-care-of.

Broda the wife is pregnant not fat

1 Like

Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by Slimmos(m): 5:53am On May 08, 2015
Cut ur john thomas off
Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by Nobody: 6:09am On May 08, 2015
Sheybi she can hold something so you give her nice doggy...

I didn't bother to read

1 Like

Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by Nobody: 6:10am On May 08, 2015
This is the story of Miss Nairaland

June 2012 ***** Ogugua

December 2012 ***** Achwukunet

June 2013 ***** Lupey

December 2013 ***** Miracy

November 2014 ***** Jemina

[size=15pt]May 2015 ****** who the crown fit?[/size]

[size=20pt]Tohpahz....
NANI YA TOHPAHZ[/size]

www.nairaland.com/Tohpahz

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by Hedybee(f): 6:29am On May 08, 2015
Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by joostoos(m): 7:18am On May 08, 2015
fruit of the worm....warris this na
Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by funmi4love(f): 8:14am On May 08, 2015
johnsonpolice:
lols see as pple dey fear nairalanders insult................pls bear with me am nt gud in english
Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by mathmatica: 8:14am On May 08, 2015
johnsonpolice:
.....You are such a bloody illiterate.
Re: My Wife Preganant Is Too Big And I Fine It Very Difficult To Make Luv To Her. by Badassniggga(m): 8:29am On May 08, 2015
mathmatica:
.....You are such a bloody illiterate.
can't you ignore the wack lyrics and pay attention to the song?? Lousy f++l

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things Men Do In Bedroom That Nigerian Women Hate / She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. / Meet Nigeria OAP With The Biggest Backside That Men Are Dying For (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.