Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Is It Disrespectful For Girlfriend To Phone Other Men When You Re Around? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Disrespectful For Girlfriend To Phone Other Men When You Re Around? (1668 Views)

Why Are Most Independent Office Women So Arrogant And Disrespectful? / Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? / Guys,Men, When Is A Woman Considered Old For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Disrespectful For Girlfriend To Phone Other Men When You Re Around? by jellyface(m): 1:18am On Nov 18, 2012
Hi landers, do you consider it disrespectful for your girl to phone other men or recieve calls from male friends when she spends tym with you? What will be your reaction to such habit ? What impression will she create?
Re: Is It Disrespectful For Girlfriend To Phone Other Men When You Re Around? by jellyface(m): 1:24am On Nov 18, 2012
;DAs for me, i will believe she is taking me for a game and i will definitely show her how its played. kiss
Re: Is It Disrespectful For Girlfriend To Phone Other Men When You Re Around? by Patdedon(m): 2:15am On Nov 18, 2012
If the conversation is intimate then she has no respect for me
Re: Is It Disrespectful For Girlfriend To Phone Other Men When You Re Around? by Mynd44: 3:50am On Nov 18, 2012
Patdedon: If the conversation is intimate then she has no respect for me
But if she does it being you it is good?

She has a right to make and receive calls whether I am around or not her
Re: Is It Disrespectful For Girlfriend To Phone Other Men When You Re Around? by Nobody: 4:02am On Nov 18, 2012
jellyface: ;DAs for me, i will believe she is taking me for a game and i will definitely show her how its played. kiss

what a distorted mindset.you'll like to receive calls from females in her presence but terms her's "A GAME" when she receives call from the males?..if your sister calls you, you'll pick the call in front of her but wont be happy when she picks any call from a male caller be it her brother, friend, male boss?...SMH...any relationship you're about having is already doomed with this archaic skewed mindset.why date someone you can't trust?...
Re: Is It Disrespectful For Girlfriend To Phone Other Men When You Re Around? by mamagee3(f): 4:04am On Nov 18, 2012
It depends on the relationship of the man to the girl.
Re: Is It Disrespectful For Girlfriend To Phone Other Men When You Re Around? by loyalnaijaluv(f): 4:22am On Nov 18, 2012
jellyface: Hi landers, do you consider it disrespectful for your girl to phone other men or recieve calls from male friends when she spends tym with you? What will be your reaction to such habit ? What impression will she create?

I don't think it is disrespectful because she should be able to talk to them in front of you if she has nothing to hide, but i do think the respect comes in with how long she hold these conversations with the person if shes there to spend time with you. If you feel uncomfortable communicate to you partner is the best way to resolve the issue.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Disrespectful For Girlfriend To Phone Other Men When You Re Around? by DExplorer1: 9:53am On Nov 18, 2012
loyalnaijaluv:

I don't think it is disrespectful because she should be able to talk to them in front of you if she has nothing to hide, but i do think the respect comes in with how long she hold these conversations with the person if shes there to spend time with you. If you feel uncomfortable communicate to you partner is the best way to resolve the issue.
I endorse this post!
Re: Is It Disrespectful For Girlfriend To Phone Other Men When You Re Around? by Exponental(m): 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2012
It will be disrespectful if she stays too long on calls, thereby ignore me. Either she's talking 2 a male or female, courtesy should be applied........vice versa too!
Re: Is It Disrespectful For Girlfriend To Phone Other Men When You Re Around? by larrymoore(m): 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2012
I can be jealous, make she no try am.
Re: Is It Disrespectful For Girlfriend To Phone Other Men When You Re Around? by Vivly(f): 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2012
*yawns*. just so u know, this topic doesnt change anytin at all.
NEXT!
Re: Is It Disrespectful For Girlfriend To Phone Other Men When You Re Around? by 190: 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2012
Why would a girl stay so long on phone talking to-another man
Its not like its for business or what have you angry

Any lady who tries that with me would have her phone ceased with immediate effect angry angry
Re: Is It Disrespectful For Girlfriend To Phone Other Men When You Re Around? by vivianc(f): 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2012
Yes its disrespectful and its applicable to both sexes.
Re: Is It Disrespectful For Girlfriend To Phone Other Men When You Re Around? by cdamsel(f): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2012
vivian chinaza: Yes its disrespectful and its applicable to both sexes.
sweetie,re u serious?it isn't na,hw is it disrespectful wen he knows every male friend I ve & vice versa?wats disrespectful about dat na undecided
Re: Is It Disrespectful For Girlfriend To Phone Other Men When You Re Around? by 190: 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2012
cdamsel: sweetie,re u serious?it isn't na,hw is it disrespectful wen he knows every male friend I ve & vice versa?wats disrespectful about dat na undecided

undecided
Re: Is It Disrespectful For Girlfriend To Phone Other Men When You Re Around? by Mynd44: 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2012
cdamsel: sweetie,re u serious?it isn't na,hw is it disrespectful wen he knows every male friend I ve & vice versa?wats disrespectful about dat na undecided
Thank you
Re: Is It Disrespectful For Girlfriend To Phone Other Men When You Re Around? by DExplorer1: 10:54pm On Nov 18, 2012
vivian chinaza: Yes its disrespectful and its applicable to both sexes.
You lied!
Re: Is It Disrespectful For Girlfriend To Phone Other Men When You Re Around? by fairygeh(f): 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2012
How exactly is it disrespectful?the op didnt make this clear,what if she was calling her father,her brother,colleague or even just a friend.abeg abeg abeg its only disrespectful when she is calling another boyfriend undecided

(1) (Reply)

23 Months After I Broke Up With His Cheating,he Wants Me Back!what Should I Do? / 10 Signs She’ll Make A Good Wife / She Has Bad Table Manners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.