Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Please, Advise Me Genuinely - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Advise Me Genuinely (2216 Views)

How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? / My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, Advise Me Genuinely by Mikocake(m): 8:29pm On Feb 22
Singlesingle:
I might be able to flirt a little around a guy I like but to outrightly ask him out I can't o..

Never ask any guy out. You can show green light or chosen signal, but never ask a man out. Subconsciously, men never take those kind of women serious cuz it shows sexual confidence and sexual confidence comes from sexual experience.
Re: Please, Advise Me Genuinely by NEUDUDE: 8:43pm On Feb 22
Singlesingle:
Being single at my age and for my kind of person is mind boggling.
I don't know why I meet the kind of guys I meet o, bad guys tend to gravitate towards me especially the randy ones. Most times, I'm well dressed and I respect myself a lot so I don't understand why I'm not meeting the kind of people I desire.
Am I doing something wrong or I'm just suffering from what I know nothing about?

I want to get married o or at least have a serious relationship going on by the end of this year cry
Advice needed on how to achieve this, thank you all for your anticipated contributions

Leave all this story. You are now looking to settle with rich, decent, innocent guy with mansion and cars after enjoying the bad and randy ones lol. Unfortunately you cannot eat your cake and have it. Your age will bust this case wide open grin

Subconciously your energy is atuned to the bad guys youve always been fvcking thats why you keep meeting them lol. Respectfully we cannot teach you how to pretend shocked

2 Likes

Re: Please, Advise Me Genuinely by Mikocake(m): 8:58pm On Feb 22
NEUDUDE:

Leave all this story. You are now looking to settle with rich, decent, innocent guy with mansion and cars after enjoying the bad and randy ones lol. Unfortunately you cannot eat your cake and have it. Your age will bust this case wide open grin

Subconciously your energy is atuned to the bad guys youve always been fvcking thats why you keep meeting them lol. Respectfully we cannot teach you how to pretend shocked

You’ve a point though. No woman struggles to attract decent men at her prime. But at that stage they prefer the fun guys because they’re the ones that make their thing tingle while forgetting the rainy days, that’s post wall.
Re: Please, Advise Me Genuinely by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:40pm On Feb 22
Singlesingle:
Being single at my age and for my kind of person is mind boggling.
I don't know why I meet the kind of guys I meet o, bad guys tend to gravitate towards me especially the randy ones. Most times, I'm well dressed and I respect myself a lot so I don't understand why I'm not meeting the kind of people I desire.
Am I doing something wrong or I'm just suffering from what I know nothing about?

I want to get married o or at least have a serious relationship going on by the end of this year cry
Advice needed on how to achieve this, thank you all for your anticipated contributions

My dear you shouldn't feel sad because you are experiencing such. It's happens to most good looking women. It's either left for you to accept those men who comes your way or not.

I am talking by experience. That's why I zeroed my mind off anything concerning relationship for now until further notice.

I pray grants your beautiful hearts desire
Re: Please, Advise Me Genuinely by Singlesingle(f): 11:00pm On Feb 22
toujurs:
This one have reached mid thirties, after like 2 abortions.

She is now looking for the weak men, to retire her over stretched coochie on. undecided

Men without standard, are who fall victims to these nonsense.
Hian! Abortion loun loun when I'm yet to even have sex.
Wo, I don't even have energy to argue with you. Your thoughts are your own intellectual property jare.
Re: Please, Advise Me Genuinely by toujurs: 11:03pm On Feb 22
Singlesingle:
Hian! Abortion loun loun when I'm yet to even have sex.
Wo, I don't even have energy to argue with you. Your thoughts are your own intellectual property jare.
You are ugly then, you don't look attractive. Just forget about having a man and focus on a business to start. You can will the proceeds to your siblings.
Re: Please, Advise Me Genuinely by Singlesingle(f): 11:06pm On Feb 22
NEUDUDE:

Wow! I love the way you write like you're so sure of what you're talking about..
Na wa o
Re: Please, Advise Me Genuinely by toujurs: 11:08pm On Feb 22
IbrahimSkiba:

My dear you shouldn't feel sad because you are experiencing such. It's happens to most good looking women. It's either left for you to accept those men who comes your way or not.

I am talking by experience. That's why I zeroed my mind off anything concerning relationship for now until further notice.

Good looking, in your mind you are good looking. 😆

It's either you have long throat, you beg alot or you ask for too much, and all you can give back is to open your thighs for knacks, or you have a selfish bad
character. You guys should stop coming online to shed crocodile tears. Where as you were the problem.
Re: Please, Advise Me Genuinely by Singlesingle(f): 11:10pm On Feb 22
toujurs:
You are ugly then, you don't look attractive. Just forget about having a man and focus on a business to start. You can will the proceeds to your siblings.
I'm beautiful and I know it..
My beauty is such that I'm easily noticed, if you like, don't believe it, that's your own business..

If not that I opened this account just for this, I would have mentioned people here that know me offline
Re: Please, Advise Me Genuinely by Singlesingle(f): 11:12pm On Feb 22
IbrahimSkiba:

Thanks Sis
Re: Please, Advise Me Genuinely by toujurs: 11:18pm On Feb 22
NEUDUDE:

Don't mind her,

Coming online with a faceless profile, to shed crocodile tears for cheap pity.

Toxic women attracts their kind. She can't say no one approached her. All these while, she was unbothered until she now turned 35. undecided. Who in his right senses starts a fresh relationship with a 35 yr old.
Re: Please, Advise Me Genuinely by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:18pm On Feb 22
toujurs:

It's either you have long throat, you beg alot or you ask for too much, and all you can give back is to open your thighs for knacks, or you have a selfish bad
character. You guys should stop coming online to shed crocodile tears. Where as you were the problem.

You are nothing but a complete idiot. Stop using a fake account to reply me. Be a man enough to use your real account. Iranu.

Talking about someone being a selfish person with a bad character, do you have a good character? Quoting and calling someone names you barely know.

You are the cheap thing here. Going about displaying your foolishness claiming woke.

Adi ata unam ikot

1 Like

Re: Please, Advise Me Genuinely by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:20pm On Feb 22
toujurs:
Don't mind her,

Coming online with a faceless profile, to shed crocodile tears for cheap pity.

Toxic women attracts their kind. She can't say no one approached her. All these while, she was unbothered until she now turned 35. undecided. Who in his right senses starts a fresh relationship with a 35 yr old.

You are claiming redpill online, but begging women for Toto and love in private.

Useless thing

1 Like

Re: Please, Advise Me Genuinely by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:25pm On Feb 22
toujurs:

Na so you fine reach, you no use your picture as profile picture?

The ugliest of them all, always doing the most.

At least I beg, and I have a bad character and I open my legs for knacks, what about you that does Internet fraud and Carry's gun to kidnap innocent Nigerians traveling on the road? Am I not better off than you. You go about looking for sugar momma, finding who to feed you while you lazy about. See don't ever you quote me again, you dimwit.

1 Like

Re: Please, Advise Me Genuinely by toujurs: 11:29pm On Feb 22
IbrahimSkiba:

You are claiming redpill online, but begging women for Toto and love in private.

Useless thing
what's redpill? I'm not part of that. I go after women. Definitely am not gay. And i don't beg, How can i beg a woman, when i have money to feed a woman,clothe and shelter her. There alot of women out there, so many. The ones i meet inside gwarinpa alone. Is wild, not to talk of at the mall and in church. In 2024, who still beg a woman for sex.

You said love? It's sex rather. Point of correction. Women are not capable of love for a grown man. Rather say sex!.
Re: Please, Advise Me Genuinely by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:35pm On Feb 22
toujurs:
what's redpill? I'm not part of that. I go after women. Definitely am not gay. And i don't beg, How can i beg a woman, when i have money to feed a woman,clothe and shelter her. There alot of women out there, so many. The ones i meet inside gwarinpa alone. Is wild, not to talk of at the mall and in church. In 2024, who still beg a woman for sex.

You said love? It's sex rather. Point of correction. Women are not capable of love for a grown man. Rather say sex!.

YOU DO. Bloody hegoat

Stop wailing.

1 Like

Re: Please, Advise Me Genuinely by NEUDUDE: 9:24am On Feb 23
Singlesingle:
Wow! I love the way you write like you're so sure of what you're talking about..
Na wa o

Well prove me wrong tell me you are 23 and wouldn't mind a broke guy grin
Re: Please, Advise Me Genuinely by Singlesingle(f): 11:20am On Feb 23
NEUDUDE:

Well prove me wrong tell me you are 23 and wouldn't mind a broke guy grin
Lol.. I'm more than 23, I'm not broke so I can't go for a broke guy.
No be mouth, broke guy no go fit reason my matter sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? / Sex Before Marriage / Y Do Girls Want God Fearing Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.