Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

She Knacked My Fiancé - Nigerian Woman Shares Her Worst Friendship Betrayal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Knacked My Fiancé - Nigerian Woman Shares Her Worst Friendship Betrayal (3207 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Knacked My Fiancé - Nigerian Woman Shares Her Worst Friendship Betrayal by JustPowerApps(m): 1:12am On Oct 23, 2023
A shocking revelation came from Kemi, a Nigerian woman, who shared her heart-wrenching experience of betrayal within a friendship circle. In a candid disclosure made on Sunday, October 22, she recounted the distressing tale of her friend's ultimate betrayal.

Astonishingly, this so-called friend not only introduced Kemi to her future husband but also callously engaged in a romantic relationship with him.

Re: She Knacked My Fiancé - Nigerian Woman Shares Her Worst Friendship Betrayal by Theweekend: 1:25am On Oct 23, 2023
Nawa o wahala tie wrapper 4 dis kwantry
Re: She Knacked My Fiancé - Nigerian Woman Shares Her Worst Friendship Betrayal by ItisWell22(f): 2:25am On Oct 23, 2023
Maybe they were FWB, before she came into the mix.

It is well…

1 Like

Re: She Knacked My Fiancé - Nigerian Woman Shares Her Worst Friendship Betrayal by ipobarecriminals: 3:23am On Oct 23, 2023
Women mata sad

2 Likes

Re: She Knacked My Fiancé - Nigerian Woman Shares Her Worst Friendship Betrayal by Omoawoke2(m): 3:59am On Oct 23, 2023
This one happens a lot, most especially with friends with benefits. It’s nothing new at all, but the girl should have stopped sleeping with him when her friend got serious

4 Likes

Re: She Knacked My Fiancé - Nigerian Woman Shares Her Worst Friendship Betrayal by eazzzy1(m): 4:33am On Oct 23, 2023
You snooze, you lose.

1 Like

Re: She Knacked My Fiancé - Nigerian Woman Shares Her Worst Friendship Betrayal by Reminderz: 4:39am On Oct 23, 2023
I can feel her pain behind the laughing emojis... nor be new thing...

I thought they said they don't need men..

7 Likes

Re: She Knacked My Fiancé - Nigerian Woman Shares Her Worst Friendship Betrayal by id4sho(m): 7:28am On Oct 23, 2023
tongue
Re: She Knacked My Fiancé - Nigerian Woman Shares Her Worst Friendship Betrayal by Hideaki: 8:19am On Oct 23, 2023
That's the sweetest part of being in a relationship getting to bang your girlfriend's best friend .

5 Likes

Re: She Knacked My Fiancé - Nigerian Woman Shares Her Worst Friendship Betrayal by mayhead(m): 8:43am On Oct 23, 2023
Friendship goals
Re: She Knacked My Fiancé - Nigerian Woman Shares Her Worst Friendship Betrayal by Globad(f): 9:25am On Oct 23, 2023
Reminderz:
I can feel her pain behind the laughing emojis... nor be new thing...

I thought they said they don't need men..

Many of those who say that are those who can't get or sustain any

2 Likes

Re: She Knacked My Fiancé - Nigerian Woman Shares Her Worst Friendship Betrayal by westlius(m): 10:28am On Oct 23, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
Women mata sad
Comot body my dear
Re: She Knacked My Fiancé - Nigerian Woman Shares Her Worst Friendship Betrayal by Meteng: 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2023
Hideaki:
That's the sweetest part of being in a relationship getting to bang your girlfriend's best friend .

My guy, e sweet die

3 Likes

Re: She Knacked My Fiancé - Nigerian Woman Shares Her Worst Friendship Betrayal by Middleborn: 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2023
JustPowerApps:
A shocking revelation came from Kemi, a Nigerian woman, who shared her heart-wrenching experience of betrayal within a friendship circle. In a candid disclosure made on Sunday, October 22, she recounted the distressing tale of her friend's ultimate betrayal.

Astonishingly, this so-called friend not only introduced Kemi to her future husband but also callously engaged in a romantic relationship with him.

We know what happened.

It was a case of I don't want to be with you, but I don't want you to be with someone else.
Women have these kind of tendencies.
When Kemi's friend saw how beautiful the two of them were, the guy she introduced to her friend became to her like a new guy, like her tall, dark and handsome.
This happens almost Everytime a woman breaks up with a guy. When the guy moves on and gets another woman, there's always a feeling she has lost her soul mate.

2 Likes

Re: She Knacked My Fiancé - Nigerian Woman Shares Her Worst Friendship Betrayal by Pauliaette(m): 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2023
Wahala naha
Re: She Knacked My Fiancé - Nigerian Woman Shares Her Worst Friendship Betrayal by Kelly2713(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
them girls behave as if they dont need guys
tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: She Knacked My Fiancé - Nigerian Woman Shares Her Worst Friendship Betrayal by Sonnobax15(m): 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: She Knacked My Fiancé - Nigerian Woman Shares Her Worst Friendship Betrayal by Vinnie2000(m): 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2023
One thing about Girls is that They HATE their Bestie's and Sisters!
They see them as Competitors, despite all the Pretentious love they display! 🙁😏

This is the Reason some of them secretly FUCCK their bestie's or Sister's Boyfriend!🤨🙂😊😊

(1) (Reply)

I Have Naturally Big Features / Question For Brothers / Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.