Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? (14334 Views)

Why Do People Have A Problem With You Once You Start Living Good? / How Big Is Too Big Of An Age Gap For Relationships? / After Marriage, How Long Should People Wait To Have Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by Dshocker(m): 7:01am On Oct 24, 2023
EniHolar:
There should be a backup plan for everything. I can't allow any breakup to give me breakdown.

You show me red light like this, I move to the one with green light.

You think I'm unfaithful abi... Dey play... You go see shege for guys hand

Even in English, there is main clause and subordinate clause.

You are an outright cheat ✍️
Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by Acidosis(m): 7:22am On Oct 24, 2023
Yuneehk:

Are you sure it is planet earth that you are in? Men don't have a back up indeed grin

Men keep their options open too just so you know for the same reasons that a woman keeps hers open. Even while in a relationship, men still ask/give numbers so it goes both ways. I was expecting a figure, though, just like you did with the women.

Good morning. How you dey?

Good morning my dear grin I'm good good. How're you?

I understand you sha.

1 Like

Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by HRMK: 7:51am On Oct 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
A plan made as a result of fear of rejection or loneliness is sensible? undecided

you are free to your own opinion and i am free to mine!
Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by BlueAir: 10:32am On Oct 24, 2023
Even tho my ex made me regret been faithful when she showed her color,I'm only glad to gather myself and stick to one man one woman, nothing wrong in been faithful and healthy in a relationship,it's just bad when u give it to the wrong person. Anyway after she did her worse,lol,I handed her matter to good people in the village to do as they like,right now,her life na tragedy as I heard and travelled to confirm with my own eyes,I appreciated those old men with 400k as thank u. She's alive, but those guys she was frolicking with without conscience to my own sacrifice are All avoiding her and her condition. If she will die of the sickness so be it,that will be her compensation to me.I don't regret beem faithful and I will keep doing it,but if I smell betrayal on break up,I'll teach u a lesson. That's all
Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by EniHolar(f): 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2023
Dshocker:

You are an outright cheat ✍️

Life is short my brother
Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by EniHolar(f): 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
CrownedPhoenix:

But you are actually unfaithful.

Some comments are only to generate likes grin
Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by EniHolar(f): 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2023
loswhite:
Lol even you when dey cheat on your boyfriend will back up plan still somehow put the blame on guys....lol

As of guys do accept faults too
Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by EniHolar(f): 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2023
RPG2020:

Na this your comment make you single since 2010 till now

Toor... Comman unsingle me nao
Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by Myer(m): 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
Kelechi009:
How important is a backup plan.

What is a backup plan? [A human being who is just used for backup who acts like a Boyfriend or Girlfriend but is not aware that they are a backup plan]

A recent conversation.

Woman A: Always have a back up person, plan B and options. Because people will disappoint you when you least expect it.

Woman B: Most women always have a backup plan. it's not planned in most cases. it just happens to be a scenario their nature [think, war brides] supports.

Woman C: After my 2nd heartbreak, I got this a lot. That my problem was that I always put all my eggs in one basket. That I never had a back up plan.

So 50 percent agree to have a backup plan, 50 percent disagree.

Back-up is for those who are in sexual/carnal relationships.
If you're not carnal minded, some times you're not even looking for relationship, yet relationships keeping find you.

The lady may even be friend-zoning her husband until some one or God opens your eyes and reveals it to you.
For guys, you may find yourself surrounded by so many godly ladies, the problem becomes choosing the one that aligns with God's vision for your life/calling.

If we can only obey God's template and commit our challenges into his hands...
Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by RPG2020(m): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2023
EniHolar:

grin
Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by Trustedapparel(m): 4:03am On Oct 27, 2023
EndRape2:
Backup plan is one of the reason relationships do not work, even martied people are not having backup plans, so how will the marriage work? If you are in a relationship, just break up with any body having a back up plan, because they will hurt you emotionally .Anybody with a backup plan, has ended the relationship before it ended .
confirm
Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by EndRape2(f): 10:06am On Oct 27, 2023
The person that has a back up plan, Will be misbehaving in the relationship because he/she is aware they have a back up plan.
Re: Should People Have A Backup Plan For Relationships? by Womanizer(m): 10:57am On Nov 03, 2023
EniHolar:

Fine girl how are you doing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Thinking Of Walking Out Of My Marriage / Husbands: Does Your Wife Kneel Down To Greet You In The House? / What Are Your Major Challenges As A First-time Parent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.