Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,123 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi (22608 Views)

Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review / 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) / Erisco Foods Arrests Chioma Egodi For Saying There Is Too Much Sugar In Tomato (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by Godada(m): 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2023
Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by Enskynelson(m): 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2023
But... How can sugar be inside the tomatoes paste? Sounds insane!
Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by LyfeJennings(m): 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2023
Appletek:

Shebi na Igbo you be
Na una eay

I'm not Igbo but U don't tarnish a man's reputation or hardwork without consequences
Normal normal, DEATH IS THE PRICE FOR WHAT SHE DID EVEN IF THE GUY NO KPAI AM, DEM SUPPOSE CUT OFF ONE OF HER LEGS SO SHE CAN ALWAYS REMEMBER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by descartes400: 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2023
dawnomike:
I really feel sorry for now... She was entitled to her review and the bran had their image to protect. But, to me;I believe they went about it the wrong way!!!

Entitled to her review bawo? when her review was to accuse the company of using their product to kill people?

1 Like

Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by wittywriter: 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2023
LyfeJennings:
To be honest,
U should have been dead since but U lucky that man has a good heart
Spotted...imbeciles like you are why companies keep been substandard.
BarrElChapo:
Nigeria is an active crime scene.
BarrElChapo:

It seems comprehension is hard for you, cos I don’t know why you’re quoting me. If you didn’t understand my post you can ask not interpret nonsense.

LyfeJennings:

I'm not Igbo but U don't tarnish a man's reputation or hardwork without consequences
Normal normal, DEATH IS THE PRICE FOR WHAT SHE DID EVEN IF THE GUY NO KPAI AM, DEM SUPPOSE CUT OFF ONE OF HER LEGS SO SHE CAN ALWAYS REMEMBER
Animal...so arresting her isn't enough...SMH
LyfeJennings:

My MUMMY AND DADDY ARE BOTH IMBECILES
I WILL BURY MY KIDS
ARRESTING HER ISNT ENOUGH
DEM SUPPOSE DO AM STRONG THING
Fixed.

Wittyness.
Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by Yiprondi(m): 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2023
SoNature:
It's beginning to look like this lady just loves to chase clout.

Someone will express her view about something, you guys will just conclude that the person is chasing clout...

5 Likes

Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by Lifestone(m): 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2023
SoNature:
Which clout. Her review is a fact that even Nafdac confirmed. She's been threatened, you want her to keep quiet?
She should petition DSS for threat to life

4 Likes

Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by Bomboclad: 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2023
I have reasons to believe the young ladys story. I bought tin tomatoes last weekend and decided to check the ingredients. By the way, items in ingredients are stated in order of decreasing quantity by mass. If you check the ingredients for most tin tomatoes, assides the quantity of tomatoes and water, the next ingredient is sugar. Dont believe me, check!

So it is possible that this company used a lot more sugar than any other ingredient including tomatoes and understated the amount of sugar used by putting water and tomatoes ahead of sugar in its stated ingredients. She may be right, but in Nigeria, and sadly, you can be intimidated and molested without a trial by anyone who has the money and connect. Its sad!

6 Likes

Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by Bomboclad: 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2023
Check the ingredients of tin tomatoes and you would be shocked.

Enskynelson:

1 Like

Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by Exceed15: 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2023
Women can cry before camera for Africa ehn.. don't believe all u hear on social media

5 Likes

Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by Chetas81(m): 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
SILVERLINES:
angry

too bad
IN NIGERIA
Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by Jewessgratitud3: 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
Nothing concern me. I'm just admiring her beauty.
Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by emmabest2000(m): 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2023
LyfeJennings:
To be honest,
U should have been dead since but U lucky that man has a good heart

You that has a bad heart
Go kill her nao

WEREY

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by Obierika(m): 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2023
Next time you will not run your mouth anyhow and try to bring down another person's business! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by Appletek: 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2023
He has created negative publicity for his tomato brand. He just doesn't know it yet.

3 Likes

Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by Timetravel88: 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
Lordsonn:
All Nigerians should avoid Erisco food

Because of one olosho, you no well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by LivingSage: 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2023
Could it be a doppelganger, I've met this particular lady before somewhere I couldn't remember sad

Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by Obierika(m): 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2023
Bomboclad:
Check the ingredients of tin tomatoes and you would be shocked.

NAFDAC has stated that it is perfectly normal to add sugar as one of the ingredients of tinned tomato, the purpose is to dilute its acidity in some instances

2 Likes

Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by Gajagojo: 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2023
mobileboy:
sugar inside tin tomato? how?

We go to school to learn how to think , ask questions and research
Anyone who leaves school unable to do these things is guilty of serious crimes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by NOwazobia: 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2023
SoNature:
Abegi shut up.

That was how you guys claimed that Mobhad was chasing clout until he ended up dead.

Anyone who can arrest another for mere review, which brands even pay to have, can assassinated for same thing.

Again, Shut up!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by Obierika(m): 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2023
Lordsonn:
All Nigerians should avoid Erisco food

Na who be you to give such directive?
Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by NOwazobia: 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2023
mobileboy:
sugar inside tin tomato? how?

Go check the ingredients used in your tin or sachet tomatoes.
Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by Cruise777: 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2023
Weyrey want to trend...

Anyways Erisco na nice man

Try this shitt with Dangote brand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by okotorigba(m): 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2023
Gajagojo:

Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by yewit37486: 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2023
Gajagojo:

lmaooo cheesy cheesy
As one guy said the other time "Stay in school, you said school is a scam. Now the report card is out."

@Topic, I still can't wrap my head around why a person should be arrested for stating their opinion about a product. And as for those blasting her and claiming she is chasing clout, continue, you are doing yourself thinking you are doing others. Y'all will be consuming all sorts without holding manufacturers accountable, later we start wondering why so many odd diseases are surfacing.

3 Likes

Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by ravensckar(m): 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2023
Whilst I'm not excusing the lady's initial campaign of calumny against ERISCO food, my problem is how the so-called 'big men' in Nigeria make wreckless threats on how they will deal with their fellow citizens and nothing will happen.

I swear to God, the day any id1ot will open his/her mouth to utter such statement to me, I will make sure I slap sense into that person. And nothing will happen too. angry angry angry

An average rich Nigerian only thinks of oppressing his fellow human being. Bunch of useless souls! Awon eyan Sam Larry. angry angry
Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by NOwazobia: 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2023
Enskynelson:
Take note of the ingredients used for your packaged tomatoes hence forth.
Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by BalticGold: 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2023
Chioma should have know that giving a negative review of a product and mentioning other product is like remarketing one product and marketing others.

3 Likes

Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by NOwazobia: 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2023
ravensckar:
Whilst I'm not excusing the lady's initial campaign of calumny against ERISCO food, my problem is how the so-called 'big men' in Nigeria make wreckless threats on how they will deal with their fellow citizens and nothing will happen.

I swear to God, the day any id1ot will open his/her mouth to utter such statement to me, I will make sure I slap sense into that person. And nothing will happen too. angry angry angry

An average rich Nigerian only thinks of oppressing his fellow human being. Bunch of useless souls! Awon eyan Sam Larry. angry angry
Campaign of Calumny?

See humans I am sharing country with. embarassed

let me start following you, and if I see you abuse any government or product, I will call you out for your hypocrisy.
Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by BigYash: 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2023
SoNature:
Not sure. I think she said the truth about her review, but pressure from the company and the useless security system in the country, made her "change mouth". If police don arrest you dey ask you useless questions under duress ,you will understand better.. She can't fight that C.E.O in a lawless country, so she had to apologize. Even if the man kills her now,nobody go talk put.. Na why everybody come dey mind his or her own business for the lawless country..

2 Likes

Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by Solsix(m): 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2023
If they arrest you again u go begin dey beg dey write apology letter.
Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by Jlow2: 2:39pm On Oct 23, 2023
Next time you mind your business. This is nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics / Recipe For Chin Chin / Breaking News:chocola Royal Is Sealed By Nafdac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.