Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi (22607 Views)

Police Place Chioma Okoli On Watchlist Over Erisco Product Review / 'How Tomato Paste Importers Are Killing Nigerians' - Erisco Foods (2015) / Erisco Foods Arrests Chioma Egodi For Saying There Is Too Much Sugar In Tomato (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by ribbit: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2023
Thank goodness she's not Yoruba.

Those children of perdition conceived in hate would have dragged her entire tribe to defend a awful company that cannot take criticism.

1 Like

Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by ravensckar(m): 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2023
NOwazobia:
Campaign of Calumny?

See humans I am sharing country with. embarassed

let me start following you, and if I see you abuse any government or product, I will call you out for your hypocrisy.
Even on a faceless forum, you still can't pretend to be educated. Your own case of illiteracy must be congenital! cheesy cheesy

Check below, I just helped you with the definition of calumny. Please read and cogitate deeply before your next reply as I may not be civil in my next response.

1 Like

Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by xtervaganza(m): 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2023
She's entitled to her reviews of the product as a customer. where she crossed the line was when she accused the product of killing people

2 Likes

Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by EmmyMaestro(m): 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
Justice for Chioma Egodi
Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by Inyaky(f): 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
That thing isn't tomato, some one bought it for my mom for Christmas, she opened it and use half and the next day the color changed, plus it's not tomatoes that is inside but grounded corn or semo mixed with color and sugar, I was the one that threw the rubbish away. How can tomatoes paste have residues, it's rough and you could tell it's not tomatoe paste.

Before you disagree with the woman, buy it and see for yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by bitbillionaire: 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
NOwazobia:

Anyone who can arrest another for mere review, which brands even pay to have, can assassinated for same thing.

Oga what is the right channel for sending the so called reviews?

Why didn't she send the 'review' or complaint to the company first and wait for their response before going to social media or better still, report her to regulatory authorities?

The earlier we realise that freedom of expression comes with responsibilities and that there could be consequence for whatever we post on social media the better.

It's either the lady was paid by some elements to spoil the brand's image or she was just being stupid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by NOwazobia: 2:51pm On Oct 23, 2023
bitbillionaire:

Why didn't she send the 'review' or complaint to the company first and wait for their response before going to social media or better still, report her to regulatory authorities?

The earlier we realise that freedom of expression comes with responsibilities and that there could be consequence for whatever we post on social media the better.

It's either the lady was paid by some elements to spoil the brand or she was just being stupid.
So, there is a rule for reviews.

I will love to know where such rules are situated.

3 Likes

Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by bunnae(f): 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
LyfeJennings:

I'm not Igbo but U don't tarnish a man's reputation or hardwork without consequences
Normal normal, DEATH IS THE PRICE FOR WHAT SHE DID EVEN IF THE GUY NO KPAI AM, DEM SUPPOSE CUT OFF ONE OF HER LEGS SO SHE CAN ALWAYS REMEMBER
What a shame. Kpai her or cut her leg because of review. Have you always gained satisfaction from everything you spent your money on?

You nor even consider if there are others that have used same product and felt the same way.

What if this lady saves people last last from a harmful product?

2 Likes

Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by Styluss: 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
SoNature:
It's beginning to look like this lady just loves to chase clout.
if dem kill am now, una go say she no speak out! ODE

1 Like

Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by NOwazobia: 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
ravensckar:
Even on a faceless forum, you still can't pretend to be educated. Your own case of illiteracy must be congenital! cheesy cheesy

Check below, I just helped you with the definition of calumny. Please read and cogitate deeply before your next reply as I may not be civil in my next response.
If that is you on your profile, then it is disgraceful of your age.

So, sharing her experience of a product she bought is falsification?

Mr literate and professor, come and educate me on what falsification and calumny means again about someone who said that the tomatoes she bought tasted sugary and was even civil enough to ask her audience if they have had same experience with the said product.

2 Likes

Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by Styluss: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
By victimizing her
Judolisco:
how do u want them to go about it sir
Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by Styluss: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
lol, shee dis mumu, should be dead because of a negative review?
why u mumu like this?

LyfeJennings:
To be honest,
U should have been dead since but U lucky that man has a good heart
Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by 1972xy: 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2023
Nagito has missed it all. How can Sugar be used in their production.?
Well, that is the end of my family buying their product for cooking.
Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by bitbillionaire: 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2023
This is simple logic. Put yourself in the shoe of the company's owner. You have sacrificed and invested so much to build your business and reputation. Somebody have some complaint about your product or service rather than contacting you he or she goes to social media to tarnish the image of your company. Only an hypocrite would claim that he would take that lightly.

NOwazobia:
So, there is a rule for reviews.

I will love to know where such rules are situated.
Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by BadMaster: 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2023
dawnomike:
I really feel sorry for now... She was entitled to her review and the bran had their image to protect. But, to me;I believe they went about it the wrong way!!!
This kind of nonsense can only happen in a country like Nigeria. In some countries, if the company dare tries any of this, she would sue the idiots and become multimillionaire.

1 Like

Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by Judolisco(m): 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2023
Styluss:
By victimizing her
she wasn't victimised na... She said d product was killing people in another comment...d man arrested her.... Wat she should have done was to delete d comment and beg d man.... Shikenan

1 Like

Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by zinaunreal(m): 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
A cry for help 😆
Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by BadMaster: 3:05pm On Oct 23, 2023
bitbillionaire:
This is simple logic. Put yourself in the shoe of the company's owner. You have sacrificed and invested so much to build your business and reputation. Somebody have some complaint about your product or service rather than contacting you he or she goes to social media to tarnish the image of your company. Only an hypocrite would claim that he would take that lightly.

You are saying this nonsense because you are in Nigeria. Elsewhere, you would render that woman a multimillionaire overnight.

1 Like

Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by Daystar7: 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2023
LyfeJennings:

I'm not Igbo but U don't tarnish a man's reputation or hardwork without consequences
Normal normal, DEATH IS THE PRICE FOR WHAT SHE DID EVEN IF THE GUY NO KPAI AM, DEM SUPPOSE CUT OFF ONE OF HER LEGS SO SHE CAN ALWAYS REMEMBER

You're very useless... I hope ur parents know that
Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by pek(m): 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2023
Yiprondi:

Someone will express her view about something, you guys will just conclude that the person is chasing clout...

I am sure you didn't watch what you are calling review. She said Erisco tomatoes is killing people. That alone should have earned her a hefty law suit
Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by NOwazobia: 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2023
bitbillionaire:

I thought you have a law some where that said producers must be contacted privately before making reviews.

1 Like

Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by warlordd(m): 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2023
SoNature:
It's beginning to look like this lady just loves to chase clout.
Don't mind the idiot. She wants to make name with erisco but her plans hit the rocks.
Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by pek(m): 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2023
1972xy:
Nagito has missed it all. How can Sugar be used in their production.?
Well, that is the end of my family buying their product for cooking.
Ignorance is indeed a disease. Sugar is used in preservation. And FYI, it is tomatoes mix she bought and not tomatoes paste.
Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by Svoboda(m): 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2023
bitbillionaire:

It's either the lady was paid by some elements to spoil the brand's image or she was just being stupid.

Nobody in her entire family or lineage would ever try to defame a brand the way she did again.

Eric Umeofia came on air to express his sadness over the shutting down of a 15m dollars credit line he got from china over the young ladys unwise public outburst. If it were some of the cruder businessmen with ready enforcers, they would have burnt her to death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by bitbillionaire: 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2023
NOwazobia:
I thought you have a law some where that said producers must be contacted privately before making reviews.

Point of correction: what the lady did was pure mischief and attempt to tarnish the brand's image. You don't just label that 'review'
Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by NOwazobia: 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2023
xtervaganza:
She's entitled to her reviews of the product as a customer. where she crossed the line was when she accused the product of killing people
That could be defended, and she uses it as a defence when the family of company came for her head.

Killing she used is in the continuous term.

What she meant as tantrum to defend herself against her attackers was the gradual degeneration of bodily tissues with excessive consumption of sugar, and other related ingredients.
Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by warlordd(m): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2023
Stupid woman wants to become popular by all means. Idiotic clout chaser.
Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by Pepperdemisback: 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
dawnomike:
I really feel sorry for now... She was entitled to her review and the bran had their image to protect. But, to me;I believe they went about it the wrong way!!!
She's an hypocrite! Typical of them, they will cause trouble then start victim mentality. Why did she not upload where she said they should stop killing people with the product. She said the product is killing people when she was engaged in a chat with some people.
Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by AkumTemi: 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2023
DesChyko:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSGsiRfVwn4?si=am37adPl_U9qzLex

In a 10-minute video shared with Sahara Reporters, Chioma Egodi, (who gave a negative review of Nagiko paste which she used, one of Erisco's tomato products in the market), shared the threat to life, made to her by the company boss.

In the video, she also shared how she was detained and released on the grounds that she signed a pre-prepared letter under duress, as against her own statement of what really happened, as the only condition with which she would be released.

Under pressure from everyone, including her husband, she had to sign that letter and spent some time in the hospital recuperating, before she went back home.

Hope she can sustain it when the heat starts?
Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by Pepperdemisback: 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2023
Doubleoh7:
Nigeria, everything about the country is designed to oppress those in the lower rungs of the societal ladder. Someone gave a review of your product that you don't like and the next thing is to use security agencies to harass and detain them
She said they should stop killing people with the product, which means people have been killed but she said it was her first time of buying it. Why did she not post that comment?
Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by uchesino(m): 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
You are just a wicked woman
DesChyko:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSGsiRfVwn4?si=am37adPl_U9qzLex

In a 10-minute video shared with Sahara Reporters, Chioma Egodi, (who gave a negative review of Nagiko paste which she used, one of Erisco's tomato products in the market), shared the threat to life, made to her by the company boss.

In the video, she also shared how she was detained and released on the grounds that she signed a pre-prepared letter under duress, as against her own statement of what really happened, as the only condition with which she would be released.

Under pressure from everyone, including her husband, she had to sign that letter and spent some time in the hospital recuperating, before she went back home.
Re: Nagiko Threatened To Kidnap & Kill Me Over Erisco Tomato Review - Chioma Egodi by NOwazobia: 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
bitbillionaire:

Point of correction: what the lady did was pure mischief and attempt to tarnish the brand's image. You don't just label that 'review'
You have no prove to that as there is no law that specifies how, or where one should give a review.

Nothing mischief about it at all.

It was even her sharing her experience and then went afterwards to ask her audience if they experience same.

Mischief is a direct conclusive attack and discarding a product as bad and not fit for consumption, without regards to others experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Made cheap Amala With Ila Asepo. Pics / Recipe For Chin Chin / Breaking News:chocola Royal Is Sealed By Nafdac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.