Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

36 States, FCT Recorded N1.93trn IGR In 2022, Lagos Accounted For 34% - NBS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 36 States, FCT Recorded N1.93trn IGR In 2022, Lagos Accounted For 34% - NBS (8823 Views)

Your Donations Won't Be In Vain And Will Be Accounted For – Obi Assures Donors / INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT / "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 36 States, FCT Recorded N1.93trn IGR In 2022, Lagos Accounted For 34% - NBS by lawani: 9:50am On Oct 24, 2023
Tobichimezie:
It's sad to see some people still not understand the concept of igr in economic terms, even if you broke it down for them in layman terms dem no go ever get am...in the simplest way of explaining it, because a state has a higher igr relative to its standard of living doesn't mean the people in that state on an average index are living any better than the people in a state with a lower igr. It simply means the people living in a state with higher IGR pay MORE TAXES and thus generate MORE REVENUE for the state government, the only surest way to gauge the standard of living of a country or people is by measuring their wealth distribution, the strength of their middle class, and most importantly their GDP (not IGR).

I have shown in my upcoming book that revenue per Capita is a metric useful for determining the health of an economy. The more the revenue collected per head, the better the country. I don't think that the law will ever be discredited but who knows?
Re: 36 States, FCT Recorded N1.93trn IGR In 2022, Lagos Accounted For 34% - NBS by SonOfDSoil01: 10:04am On Oct 24, 2023
;
Neckpresser101:
oppressed by rice thieves? grin

Abeg gettat!
grin what about the onion bandit in your cursed region? Why not do us a Favor and leave the region of the rice thieves, but yet your generation keep dying in ekene dilichukwu transport just to escape that unproductive region to Sw, Okoro are you coming here to thief rice? cheesy grin Because I really don’t understand the rush to Yoruba land! Osu
Re: 36 States, FCT Recorded N1.93trn IGR In 2022, Lagos Accounted For 34% - NBS by Jogs1900: 10:05am On Oct 24, 2023
yoruboid:
Even Osun had a higher IGR than Anambra

How much more Oyo, Ogun and Ondo

Ogun State has a higher IGR than all the states in the SE put together

The almajiri SE states can’t survive without allocation from the FG

See where Anambra’s from consumption to production has led them 😂
It's the nations common wealth that they are using to develop the south east since they contribute less to the nations purse

1 Like

Re: 36 States, FCT Recorded N1.93trn IGR In 2022, Lagos Accounted For 34% - NBS by lawani: 10:07am On Oct 24, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
; grin what about the onion bandit in your cursed region? Why not do us a Favor and leave the region of the rice thieves, but yet your generation keep dying in ekene dilichukwu transport just to escape that unproductive region to Sw, Okoro are you coming here to thief rice? cheesy grin Because I really don’t understand the rush to Yoruba land! Osu

Stop deceiving yourself that Igbos come to Yoruba land more than Yorubas go to East. I think Yoruba rate is slightly higher. Yoruba completely dominate some sectors in the East as well. So stop deceiving yourself
Re: 36 States, FCT Recorded N1.93trn IGR In 2022, Lagos Accounted For 34% - NBS by Neckpresser101: 10:10am On Oct 24, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
; grin what about the onion bandit in your cursed region? Why not do us a Favor and leave the region of the rice thieves, but yet your generation keep dying in ekene dilichukwu transport just to escape that unproductive region to Sw, Okoro are you coming here to thief rice? cheesy grin Because I really don’t understand the rush to Yoruba land! Osu
we are not leaving till everyone of you are reduced to either

Rice thieves
Plantain thieves
Oba crown thieves

grin grin ozuor!
Re: 36 States, FCT Recorded N1.93trn IGR In 2022, Lagos Accounted For 34% - NBS by Kay25(m): 10:27am On Oct 24, 2023
With all dis Igbo billionaires their states and region no dey no one how come

1 Like

Re: 36 States, FCT Recorded N1.93trn IGR In 2022, Lagos Accounted For 34% - NBS by SonOfDSoil01: 11:56am On Oct 24, 2023
Neckpresser101:
we are not leaving till everyone of you are reduced to either

Rice thieves
Plantain thieves
Oba crown thieves

grin grin ozuor!
I know you have no where to go has your 5 unproductive villages has been reduce to dead zone when only Cannibals fest on each other to survive that why y’all generation will continually slave in Yoruba land Okoro😂

1 Like

Re: 36 States, FCT Recorded N1.93trn IGR In 2022, Lagos Accounted For 34% - NBS by SonOfDSoil01: 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2023
lawani:

Stop deceiving yourself that Igbos come to Yoruba land more than Yorubas go to East. I think Yoruba rate is slightly higher. Yoruba completely dominate some sectors in the East as well. So stop deceiving yourself
you can tell that to the birds cheesy grin or you think I am one of those you keep advising to travel? Because y’all all think some of us have not been to that cursed region? My friend I served in owerri and did my camp in Abia state Umuna bende. So find some else to tell that lie, during my stay in owerri most of the Yoruba I came across were artisans who came to work on contract and going back after the work or corpers like me. Very few are residents there even Hausas are more in number than the yoruba.

1 Like

Re: 36 States, FCT Recorded N1.93trn IGR In 2022, Lagos Accounted For 34% - NBS by drlateef: 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
Neckpresser101:

How does IGR equate to quality of lives of a people?

You Guys are Dumbos!

Another stupid IPOB reasoning. Are they going to use your gala develop the state?

1 Like

Re: 36 States, FCT Recorded N1.93trn IGR In 2022, Lagos Accounted For 34% - NBS by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
lawani:

What sector, I want to know

I'm in Anambra, during my NYSC in 2021, i taught Agric Sci from Jssi to ss3, and I swear to God almighty that there arent any Yoruba student i the school, iN fact, there were just 4 Hausa students altogether...Students of SS origin in the whole school isnt up to 50 and this is a school that has classes A-E for junior sec schs...The rest are Igbos

Now, during my growing up in Ondo state, I have never been in a class without at least 10 igbo students being my class mate despite changing schools three times and that too was inside an interior village in Ondo state

My point is, I still live in Anambra and i can tell u that Yorubas make less than 1% of their entire population in the cities while Igbos make up to 5% of the population in every Yoruba interior villages let alone the cities

Abeg, make una suffery dey lie...Igbos moving to SW is far more than Yorubas travelling down here
Re: 36 States, FCT Recorded N1.93trn IGR In 2022, Lagos Accounted For 34% - NBS by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
you can tell that to the birds cheesy grin or you think I am one of those you keep advising to travel? Because y’all all think some of us have not been to that cursed region? My friend I served in owerri and did my camp in Abia state Umuna bende. So find some else to tell that lie, during my stay in owerri most of the Yoruba I came across were artisans who came to work on contract and going back after the work or corpers like me. Very few are residents there even Hausas are more in number than the yoruba.

Oh i just went through this after dropping my own comment

God bless u...The guy think say we no know wetin we dey talk

Imagine trying to tell me that Yorubas immigrate to the SE far more than Igbos move to SW...Dumb statement this month
Re: 36 States, FCT Recorded N1.93trn IGR In 2022, Lagos Accounted For 34% - NBS by lawani: 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

What sector, I want to know

I'm in Anambra, during my NYSC in 2021, i taught Agric Sci from Jssi to ss3, and I swear to God almighty that there arent any Yoruba student i the school, iN fact, there were just 4 Hausa students altogether...Students of SS origin in the whole school isnt up to 50 and this is a school that has classes A-E for junior sec schs...The rest are Igbos

Now, during my growing up in Ondo state, I have never been in a class without at least 10 igbo students being my class mate despite changing schools three times and that too was inside an interior village in Ondo state

My point is, I still live in Anambra and i can tell u that Yorubas make less than 1% of their entire population in the cities while Igbos make up to 5% of the population in every Yoruba interior villages let alone the cities

Abeg, make una suffery dey lie...Igbos moving to SW is far more than Yorubas travelling down here

I think you have gotten it wrong. Your leader in Anambra said publicly that Yoruba in Anambra are over 500k which I accept to be true because he is an authority and a respectable person. He also was not seeking any political post for the people he leads. He was just innocently making a point. Civil servants, clergy men, artisans, Yoruba married to Igbo, bank workers, telecomms workers, traders, agbo sellers, transporters who are Yoruba in Anambra might be up to that number. Anambra is only one state. 5 states in all should contain at least 1.5 million Yoruba people because they have basically the same needs of artisans,federal civil servants, telecomms workers, bank workers, clergy and oil workers where Yoruba predominate. So I believe that the Chief based in Anambra and not Yourself a nairaland account is correct. If only one million Yoruba are in the SE then it will be sensible to accept that close to two million Igbos can be in the west because the population of the west is more than double the east and there is a huge probability that Yoruba has a higher percentage in the old East as a whole because of PH than Igbos have in the west.

1 Like

Re: 36 States, FCT Recorded N1.93trn IGR In 2022, Lagos Accounted For 34% - NBS by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
lawani:

I think you have gotten it wrong. Your leader in Anambra said publicly that Yoruba in Anambra are over 500k which I accept to be true because he is an authority and a respectable person. He also was not seeking any political post for the people he leads. He was just innocently making a point. Civil servants, clergy men, artisans, Yoruba married to Igbo, bank workers, telecomms workers, traders, agbo sellers, transporters who are Yoruba in Anambra might be up to that number. Anambra is only one state. 5 states in all should contain at least 1.5 million Yoruba people because they have basically the same needs of artisans,federal civil servants, telecomms workers, bank workers, clergy and oil workers where Yoruba predominate. So I believe that the Chief based in Anambra and not Yourself a nairaland account is correct. If only one million Yoruba are in the SE then it will be sensible to accept that close to two million Igbos can be in the west because the population of the west is more than double the east and there is a huge probability that Yoruba has a higher percentage in the old East as a whole because of PH than Igbos have in the west.
What hypothetical figure are u throwing around?
I'm telling u the situation of things in Awka, the state capital about how i hardly had the chance to meet up to 2 Yoruba studentd in a school of over 1000 students and you're proposing some cencus model that would capture up to 1m imaginary Yorubas living in the state

Bro, where do u reside, lets start from there cause I stay in Anambra
U cant stay in Lagos and expect me to disregard what i know for what u think

Again, where do u reside?
Re: 36 States, FCT Recorded N1.93trn IGR In 2022, Lagos Accounted For 34% - NBS by hkidola00(m): 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
PythonTutorial2:
Lagos is indeed the Center of Excellence [/b]wait so i can learn oython in 5weeks...can i create games with it

[b] Meanwhile, do you want to learn Python Programming Language quickly and get started with Data Science ? Check below 👇
Re: 36 States, FCT Recorded N1.93trn IGR In 2022, Lagos Accounted For 34% - NBS by SonOfDSoil01: 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Oh i just went through this after dropping my own comment

God bless u...The guy think say we no know wetin we dey talk

Imagine trying to tell me that Yorubas immigrate to the SE far more than Igbos move to SW...Dumb statement this month
we know there antics, trying to use reverse psychology grin
Re: 36 States, FCT Recorded N1.93trn IGR In 2022, Lagos Accounted For 34% - NBS by PythonTutorial2(m): 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2023
[quote author=hkidola00][/quote]

Yes you can learn Python in 5 weeks (with some effort and commitment, of course). And also yes, you can create games with Python.
However, for performance reasons, Python is not typically used for creating games. Some other Programming Languages are better for that purpose.
The major areas where Python is often used are:
Data Science/Analytics
Machine Learning/AI
Scientific Computing
Web Development (backend)
Automation
Software prototyping
Re: 36 States, FCT Recorded N1.93trn IGR In 2022, Lagos Accounted For 34% - NBS by PythonTutorial2(m): 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2023
[quote author=hkidola00 post=126587943][/quote]
Yes you can learn Python in 5 weeks (with some effort and commitment, of course). And also yes, you can create games with Python.
However, for performance reasons, Python is not typically used for creating games. Some other Programming Languages are better for that purpose.
The major areas where Python is often used are:
Data Science/Analytics
Machine Learning/AI
Scientific Computing
Web Development (backend)
Automation
Software prototyping

1 Like

Re: 36 States, FCT Recorded N1.93trn IGR In 2022, Lagos Accounted For 34% - NBS by sonnie10: 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2023
yoruboid:

It’s obvious you’re the illiterate here

It’s either you can’t read or you lack comprehension

Show me where on the table Anambra has a higher IGR than Osun in 2022

Ogun State alone has a higher IGR than the whole of the SE

I know it will take a lot of explaining to decipher that
You can compare your Osun and Anambra here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Would You Like To See As President? / I Can’t Prostrate To Any Monarch Except Alaafin -afe Babalola / Kogi Has Been Faring Well Under My Watch', Gov. Bello Boasts Of Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.