Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

2022 IGR: South-East Nigeria Vs South-West Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2022 IGR: South-East Nigeria Vs South-West Nigeria (2998 Views)

THE 36 STATES, THEIR 2023 GOVT HOUSE BUDGET & 2022 IGR / Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) / ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022 IGR: South-East Nigeria Vs South-West Nigeria by Styluss: 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
This chest beaters again!
kettykings:
What of the debt profile and the CSR profile, still igbos contribute 99.99% percent of the igr in the south east and 30 to 40% of the igr in the south west.

The indigenous csr in the south east is even more than the igr.

Eastern economy powered 99.99% by igbos south west economy powered by 30 to 40 % igbos

2 Likes

Re: 2022 IGR: South-East Nigeria Vs South-West Nigeria by Styluss: 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2023
And oyinlola nad adeleke did nothing

opamoses1:

Osun State doing better than Abia, Imo and Ebonyi. Oyetola tried for that state.

1 Like

Re: 2022 IGR: South-East Nigeria Vs South-West Nigeria by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:16pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ingocof:
And this

Omo...this one off me cheesy cheesy cheesy Mrvitalis, Mreverest, spatialking, specialadviser, 1nice and PrinceofLagos... come and see this

2 Likes

Re: 2022 IGR: South-East Nigeria Vs South-West Nigeria by SenatePresdo(m): 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
Obierika:

Listen I'm from the south east and have lived there and the south west but I can tell you that by far the south west is a more conducive place for doing business!

Where did you live in SE?
Re: 2022 IGR: South-East Nigeria Vs South-West Nigeria by opamoses1: 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ingocof:
This will explain better.
Wawu. I am saving every picture and screenshot on this thread cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2022 IGR: South-East Nigeria Vs South-West Nigeria by KoshCAD: 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
What's happening gan gan.

Even without Lagos, the SW is steal leading by a wide margin. More than double!

SE Total: N114.53bn
SW Total (without Lagos): N256.40bn
SW Total (with Lagos):Total: N908.3bn
Remove Lagos and Ogun. South west still leads them.

1 Like

Re: 2022 IGR: South-East Nigeria Vs South-West Nigeria by KoshCAD: 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
Goodvibes007:

You are damn wicked, I can see how they are blaming open defacation in Anambra for causing cholera

1 Like

Re: 2022 IGR: South-East Nigeria Vs South-West Nigeria by KoshCAD: 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
Pigstormentor:
They have started this IGR Nonsense again.

But...

Everybody knows the region that vandalized vehicles carrying foodstuffs.

Everybody knows the region that are shouting MANDATE on empty stomach.

Everybody knows the region, that has the highest concentration of Youths, whose benefactors are touts and Agberos.

Everybody knows the region that practices open defecation as a traditional pass time

Good morning SW...the pigsty with audio IGR noise...spits
Have you treated the cholera dealing with you because of open defacation?

2 Likes

Re: 2022 IGR: South-East Nigeria Vs South-West Nigeria by Raskimonojendor: 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
KoshCAD:
Remove Lagos and Ogun. South west still leads them.
Just imagine. Men...this is not even funny at all.

SenatePresdo:

Because SW has 6 states to compared with 5 of SE.
Because Lagos was Once a former Capital of Nigeria.
Your answer above.
Re: 2022 IGR: South-East Nigeria Vs South-West Nigeria by KoshCAD: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2023
mrvitalis:

T[b]hey sale gala today doesn't mean they won't buy your landlords house in 10 years [/b]

Like I said ignorant and lazy people abound around you... If igbos don't take it Lebanese would if they don't Indians would if they don't Chinese would Lmaooo
How many of the house your father don buy?

2 Likes

Re: 2022 IGR: South-East Nigeria Vs South-West Nigeria by Pigstormentor: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2023
Its not an epidemic in the east ...like in the South West...

Where children defecate where IYA gbemisola sells Amala

KoshCAD:
Have you treated the cholera dealing with you because of open defacation?

Re: 2022 IGR: South-East Nigeria Vs South-West Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2023
KoshCAD:
How many of the house your father don buy?
My father owned 14 houses in port Harcourt

For me I shall own zero outside Igbo land zero

I rather by in UK and US than buy outside Igbo land

All my profit would go to South East 100%
Re: 2022 IGR: South-East Nigeria Vs South-West Nigeria by KoshCAD: 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2023
Pigstormentor:
Its not an epidemic in the east ...like in the South West...

Where children defecate where IYA gbemisola sells Amala

Argue that with the news above. Cholera go soon finish you all. Stop open defacation, it is not healthy.
Re: 2022 IGR: South-East Nigeria Vs South-West Nigeria by KoshCAD: 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
mrvitalis:

My father owned 14 houses in port Harcourt

For me I shall own zero outside Igbo land zero

I rather by in UK and US than buy outside Igbo land

All my profit would go to South East 100%
Hahahaha, you are wrong, just say your father own the whole houses in Portharcourt hahaha.

What about your mum? Did she not have 92 houses in Akwa ibom? Hahahaha
Re: 2022 IGR: South-East Nigeria Vs South-West Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2023
KoshCAD:
Hahahaha, you are wrong, just say your father own the whole houses in Portharcourt hahaha.

What about your mum? Did she not have 92 houses in Akwa ibom? Hahahaha
What exactly did your father own?
Re: 2022 IGR: South-East Nigeria Vs South-West Nigeria by Pigstormentor: 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2023
Go find food... grin

KoshCAD:
Argue that with the news above. Cholera go soon finish you all. Stop open defacation, it is not healthy.
Re: 2022 IGR: South-East Nigeria Vs South-West Nigeria by NLegendforte: 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ttalk:

Learn to gain wisdom.

Nigeria is a Federation. However, we practice a unitary system due to the military bastardization of the Constitution.

In a federation, IGR is everything and is the reason why federating states should exit.

Should we start practicing a federal system today all SE states will collapse into one state.
Proudly talking rubbish. When all SE states have crude oil deposit and gas potential, arable lands, minerals and production lines

1 Like

Re: 2022 IGR: South-East Nigeria Vs South-West Nigeria by Raf4: 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2023
kettykings:
What of the debt profile and the CSR profile, still igbos contribute 99.99% percent of the igr in the south east and 30 to 40% of the igr in the south west.

The indigenous csr in the south east is even more than the igr.

Eastern economy powered 99.99% by igbos south west economy powered by 30 to 40 % igbos

Na you die, na you still dey write condolence letters to yourself. Your case tie wrapper 🤣
Re: 2022 IGR: South-East Nigeria Vs South-West Nigeria by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Jealousy much lol.

Higher IGR, more money for government to spend on infrastructure, health, education and many other services.
okay going by your last statement. Since the government in those areas have alot of money to spend, what has been the impact on the infrastructure of these places? Most of these states with high IGR have little or nothing to show for that enormous amount of money being generated. Let me use Rivers state as an example. There are no jobs there even the state being one of the most richest state in Nigeria IGR wise. As far as am concerned, IGR is not a true measure of progress in states. What is the GDP,what is the HDI. Lagos as rich as it has has one of the most poorest slums you can think of . The question is what are they using the money they generate to do?
Re: 2022 IGR: South-East Nigeria Vs South-West Nigeria by SenatePresdo(m): 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Just imagine. Men...this is not even funny at all.

Your answer above.

And so? How does that Benefit an average Brown roof hungry man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Calling Benin City Acient! / PDP Behind Suicide Bombings In Nigeria – Ribadu / (photos) 10 African Actors And Actresses That made It Big Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.