Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,534 members, 7,837,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) (49900 Views)

Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza / Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) / Man Ordered To Leave Mall In South Africa For Wearing 'Indecent' African Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by KingCold: 6:51am On Oct 26, 2023
12Demons:

cc: KingCold
Are you calling your entire generation to come and fight for you on a Nigerian forum cheesy
It's seems you lots enjoy the attention you get here?
Bunch of wretched people.
cc: TMKSOUTH the foolΓ² crylish father of the group
And which sambisa forest tree does this ape fall from?

1 Like

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 26, 2023
He seems like the kinda guy who doesn't like engaging in arguments that much... Nice and calm, I like that... grin grin grin
KingCold:
We're still battling them dumbos even today, how have you been?
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by KingCold: 9:34am On Oct 26, 2023
Samantha124:
He seems like the kinda guy who doesn't like engaging in arguments that much... Nice and calm, I like that... grin grin grin
Ohh trust me, he's battle hardened ! he's been there done that. He engaged on these fights so much he's lost passion for this forum, lol. Go back to his past posts, you'll see
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 26, 2023
He's a tired soldier... grin grin grin

But why upload such a scary pic as your profile picture? I now regret checking your profile...πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
KingCold:
Ohh trust me, he's battle hardened ! he's been there done that. He engaged on these fights so much he's lost passion for this forum, lol. Go back to his past posts, you'll see
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by KingCold: 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
Samantha124:
He's a tired soldier... grin grin grin

But why upload such a scary pic as your profile picture? I now regret checking your profile...πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
hahhahaha
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2023
I'm never checking your profile again... For a moment I felt traumatized and nauseous, it's like I watched a horror movie...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘
KingCold:
hahhahaha
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by KingCold: 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm never checking your profile again... For a moment I felt traumatized and nauseous, it's like I watched a horror movie...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘
Maybe you need to see me in person, you most definitely won't be horrified cool
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2023
I'll need to go for counselling first because wow!!! I'm still traumatized...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘
KingCold:
Maybe you need to see me in person, you most definitely won't be horrified cool
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by KingCold: 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
Samantha124:
I'll need to go for counseling first because wow!!! I'm still traumatized...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘
Meet me first and I'll personally take you to counselling...**wink wink* Personally + Counselling = Personal counseling cool
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
Why do I get a feeling that you're talking about the tlof tlof?

What? You want to bite me like that hyena?πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘
KingCold:
Meet me first and I'll personally take you to counselling...**wink wink* Personally + Counselling = Personal counseling cool
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by KingCold: 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
Samantha124:
Why do I get a feeling that you're talking about the tlof tlof?

What? You want to bite me like that hyena?πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘
hahahhahaah grin grin grin grin yeah I do bite, if you'll allow me though cry
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
You're giving me some Polo Vivo vibes... And you know those guys will deal with a girl to a point that she'll hate a Polo by just sighting it...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
KingCold:
hahahhahaah grin grin grin grin yeah I do bite, if you'll allow me though cry
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by KingCold: 7:13am On Oct 27, 2023
Samantha124:
You're giving me some Polo Vivo vibes... And you know those guys will deal with a girl to a point that she'll hate a Polo by just sighting it...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
hahaha, I don't have a polo
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Truvelisback(m): 7:35am On Oct 27, 2023
Shijawesss:
So southafricans are supporting hamas terrorists...

Soon islamic terrorists will teach southafricans a bitter lesson...

They can open their borders and welcome those islamic terrorists refugees

France learned the hard way .

Southafrica is next. ..

A Christian country like southafrica supporting hamas terrorists
The govt in S.A are trying to Islamize the country or make it a terrorist country.
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Truvelisback(m): 7:38am On Oct 27, 2023
Na who dey take this HIV country serious? grin
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 27, 2023
But you SA guys should give a girl a break, so I can't even hide on nairaland anymore?πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… Out of all the Naija girls in here you just chose to come and flirt with me?

I'd really like to see an SA guy flirting with a Nigerian girl..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
KingCold:
hahaha, I don't have a polo
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by KingCold: 8:56am On Oct 27, 2023
Samantha124:
But you SA guys should give a girl a break, so I can't even hide on nairaland anymore?πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜… Out of all the Naija girls in here you just chose to come and flirt with me?

I'd really like to see an SA guy flirting with a Nigerian girl..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
They are not attractive
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 27, 2023
Yhoo!!! I didn't see that one coming...🀣🀣🀣
KingCold:
They are not attractive
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by KingCold: 9:01am On Oct 27, 2023
Samantha124:
Yhoo!!! I didn't see that one coming...🀣🀣🀣
grin grin grin it's the brutal truth, we mostly don't date foreigners because they pale in comparison. Imo we have the most beautiful girls on the continent
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 27, 2023
I know you like telling the brutal truth, even your profile picture shows the brutality in you... But comrade calm down, it's still early for violence... grin grin grin

I know you want to bite, but calm down...🀣🀣🀣
KingCold:
grin grin grin it's the brutal truth, we mostly don't date foreigners because they pale in comparison. Imo we have the most beautiful girls on the continent
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by KingCold: 9:15am On Oct 27, 2023
Samantha124:
I know you like telling the brutal truth, even your profile picture shows the brutality in you... But comrade calm down, it's still early for violence... grin grin grin

I know you want to bite, but calm down...🀣🀣🀣
Okay my luv, only you can calm me down cool

1 Like

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Eneye4me: 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
D1official:

Hamas murdered in ISREAL the equivalent of 40 thousand Americans in broad daylight, and a supposedly exposed South Africa is standing behind them?.

Do not make us believe that you guys are barbarians, because the xenophobic memories of South Africans are yet to be erased.

Being a majority Christian nation makes it even worse. Anyways,open your borders for them and watch them slaughter your kids as they often do in Nigeria.

When Nigerian Christians speak about terrorism, they do,from experience. The least you guys could do is to shut up and listen.

U are fool.
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by olibeans: 9:06pm On Oct 28, 2023
MduZA:

God bless Palestine and Hamas...much love from Johannesburg!

God bless Osama Bin Laden too mad cow.
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by MduZA: 6:21am On Oct 29, 2023
olibeans:

God bless Osama Bin Laden too mad cow.

You are too far Juju man...God bless Sambisa forest grin

1 Like

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Swiftgrp: 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2023
TMKsouth:

Stop wondering.

Bafokeng nation... Nice.
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by TMKsouth: 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2023
Swiftgrp:

Bafokeng nation... Nice.

😎

1 Like 1 Share

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by BigIyanga: 5:26am On Nov 09, 2023
Shijawesss:
So southafricans are supporting hamas terrorists...

Soon islamic terrorists will teach southafricans a bitter lesson...

They can open their borders and welcome those islamic terrorists refugees

France learned the hard way .

Southafrica is next. ..

A Christian country like southafrica supporting hamas terrorists
Una no dey get tayad..Israel is not a Christian country . It only cares about pilgrimage $$$ coming from
gullible Christians like u.
South Africans understand oppression and occupation… cos 5% of occupying white non-Africans, own 90% of the wealth in S/Africa.

It may also interest you to know that during apartheid, same Israeli govt sold arms, ammunition and nuclear warheads to White minority gove of RSA to be used in brutalizing black Africans.

The problem is… folks like you dont read…. But thrive on emotions
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Corrections: 8:59am On Nov 09, 2023
Gandrova:
But you are actually wrong. What is going on in Gaza is genocide. There is rule of engagement to war.
Even United Has condemned it.

And what is going on in Nigeria in the first two pictures is what??

This is worst than apartheid. South Africans should prepare to fight this with Islam in the nearest future...............fact.

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Corrections: 9:51am On Nov 09, 2023
Flows001:

You SA blacks are too daft, you think everyone in Nigeria is a criminal and this your unhealthy generalisation makes you all look childish and senseless.

I'm a Nigerian Lawyer practicing in Abuja, not one of those people you think you can troll with the "drugs and scam" nonsense.

Back to the issue, the Jews killed Jesus Christ in accordance with the Prophecy, he was meant to come to this world, die and be resurrected for the fulfillment of his work of salvation.

You fail to also note that the disciples of Jesus Christ were also JEWS, and they began Christianity.

Nobody said you SAs must support Israel, but what we Nigerian Christians are trying to make you all understand is that from the records, no nation which accommodated and supported Islamic terrorists ever remained the same. The French have been reaping the negative effects of accepting and tolerating these guys.

SA has an advantage for being a majorly Christian nation, the major cause of the insecurity in the Northern part of Nigeria is Islam, and I'm sure you lots wouldn't want to experience what Nigeria has experienced and still experiencing in the hands of these Islamic terrorists.

You might be a Muslim, but that's the simple truth, a nation without many Muslims; experiences an incredible level of peace and harmony.

You have sincere points!! They should prepare for what is worse than apartheid in the nearest future with Islam......

1 Like

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Gandrova: 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2023
Corrections:

And what is going on in Nigeria in the first two pictures is what??

This is worst than apartheid. South Africans should prepare to fight this with Islam in the nearest future...............fact.
What you don't understand or knows is, Islam frowns at the killing of humans irrespective of his or her Religion affiliation.
Prophet Mohammed ( PBU him) uncle never accepted Islam and so many. Were they killed?
No is the answer.
Deborah was a victim of circumstances.
Only people that don't have deep knowledge and senseless would kill fellow human being.
Finally, There is not point of Fighting for religion, just Engaged people in healthy conversation about Religion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) / United States Electoral College Explained / Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.