Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) (49901 Views)

Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza / Gaza Militants Practiced Kidnapping Of Israeli Soldiers (Photos) / Man Ordered To Leave Mall In South Africa For Wearing 'Indecent' African Attire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by VULCAN(m): 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2023
Oh, this fellow has returned yet again.

He hates Nigerians but can't spend 24hrs away from the largest black forum in the world. Owned and populated by Nigerians.

That's the first sign that he is a hypocrite.

The second is his trying to project white man worship on Nigerians when the average Black South African is unable to look a White South African in the face when talking.

Hahahaha

There are numerous malls in Capetown that Black South Africans avoid due to inferiority complex.

The reason why Nigerians who go abroad are able to mingle freely with the whites and even best them in many things is because Nigerians believe that they are just as brilliant as the whites if only they get a chance to prove it.

TMKsouth:

U failed to answer a simple question. Are u enjoying your life as a white worshipper? Why did u have to bash black South Africans - was it necessary πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

1 Like

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by QuestionMark910: 6:38pm On Oct 24, 2023
PythonTutorial2:
Quick Poll
If you support Hamas in the ongoing war, click like. If you support Isreal, click share

Meanwhile, do you want to learn Python Programming Language quickly to get started with a career in Data Science/Analytics ? Check below πŸ‘‡
@Python Tutorial2 Check where? There is no link. So where do I check to get the Python tuts?
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Greenfaces: 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2023
All Muslims should boycott Mcdonald
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by lightwind(m): 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
Rahkman:
no you HiV fool let's compare black South Africans to black Nigerians you foolish hiv infested illiterates hiding under white developments to claim advancements when we all know the only developments you black South Africans have achieved is the highest number of people living with HIV and Aids

Bros you wicked ooo. Na finishing you give am so!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by PythonTutorial2(m): 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2023
QuestionMark910:
@Python Tutorial2 Check where? There is no link. So where do I check to get the Python tuts?

Contact me on 09026696722
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by heysquare(m): 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2023
Nigeria Christians the worst of all Christians all because they hate Muslims. Despite what the so called Israelis is doing to Christians in Israel, they are still shouting kill all Palestinians.

1 Like

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Gandrova: 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2023
Wujio:

Shut up boy. Where were you when we left our livelihoods to fight and cry for south africans for years of our life. What do you know about freedom ? I will tell you the ancestry of Palestine that dates back 4,000+ years. What do you know aout the origins of the oresent occupation. You're not in my league to engage in an intellectual debate with me. The whole arab lands is surrounded with deserts. From iraq, to iran, to afghanistan, turkey has islans that are desolate. Of naive kids like you think its about oeace. Then let Palestine go to the surrounding arab dwellings where there are soaces and dwell peacefully if truly their struggle is about Peace.

Dont you ever quote me in your life. From Ramaphosa to Julius Malema, to south africans interest in BRICS we have seen the dangers of prosperity to an empty, ignorant soul. South Africa is a nation without well defined ancestry that aligns with solid foundationak principles so as i dont expect your president to be logical, rational and postured towards correctness, it would be a grave error to expect followers like you to know the right path. Blind follower
But you are actually wrong. What is going on in Gaza is genocide. There is rule of engagement to war.
Even United Has condemned it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Mubiola360: 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2023
Shijawesss:
So southafricans are supporting hamas terrorists...

Soon islamic terrorists will teach southafricans a bitter lesson...

They can open their borders and welcome those islamic terrorists refugees

France learned the hard way .

Southafrica is next. ..

A Christian country like southafrica supporting hamas terrorists
shot your dirty mouth up, what did you know? Nelson Mandela was tagged Terrorist because he was against the oppression of the west, he went to jail because of that. Well, I can't blame you because you didn't fight for independence, you well spoon fed . South Africans can relate .
I laugh whenever I see Nigerian christains thinking Israel is all about christainity, visit there and see how the real christains are been treated . Mumu

1 Like

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by loswhite(m): 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2023
TMKsouth:

U failed to answer a simple question. Are u enjoying your life as a white worshipper? Why did u have to bash black South Africans - was it necessary πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
South Africans do not even like Black Nigerians.......lol
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Shijawesss: 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2023
Mubiola360:
shot your dirty mouth up, what did you know? Nelson Mandela was tagged Terrorist because he was against the oppression of the west, he went to jail because of that. Well, I can't blame you because you didn't fight for independence, you well spoon fed . South Africans can relate .
I laugh whenever I see Nigerian christains thinking Israel is all about christainity, visit there and see how the real christains are been treated . Mumu

Crying Abdul grin

Enemies of Muslims are our friends
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by 12inchess: 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
You are justifying the evil doctrine of the Bible that ordered violent take over of lands from people, the evil biblical scriptures where their evil god ordered that every living creature of the Canaanite be annihilated, including women, children and innocent animals.
This evil treachery of the Christian gods is why many many Europeans hate Christianity since it’s the only religion they know, and it doesn’t make any sense.

This is going very deep.Maybe one day I will rise up in my Oyinbo church and ask this question.lol. Church go scatter grin After all last week our pastor was saying if we have any questions about the scriptures we should ask.

1 Like

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by 12inchess: 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2023
loswhite:
South Africans do not even like Black Nigerians.......lol
and Germans don't like French people and vice versa. Yet they are still spending the same Euros. Dude what is your point? I don't need to like my neighbor. We just need to get along, respect each other and set boundaries.
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by yakson84(m): 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
Good for them. America is Israel and Israel is America
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by kingsclass: 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
That Julius Malema is nothing but an arsehole.
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2023
TMKsouth:
South Africans respond to Malema's ultimatum to McDonald's
That's what y'all do best after all, loot and plunder.
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2023
I always say it, never take the opinions of South Africans seriously, especially the black ones...they are bunch of jokes
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by finallybusy: 7:52pm On Oct 24, 2023
Thamza, enough with your zuid Afrikan news. It is not my concern.
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by BoboNogoDie: 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2023
Shijawesss:

Southafrica is next. ..

So you're supporting EVIL TERRORIST ÌSREAL.
All of una mind no go touch ground.
Oloriburukus

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by generalJumong1(m): 8:12pm On Oct 24, 2023
Johncables402:

Stupid post. You're jealous of Nigeria you illiterates. Nigeria has the best schools and graduates in Africa apart from the Jihadist north and useless Yoruba muslims

Are you sure you know what you are saying?

1 Like

Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Athemisia: 8:15pm On Oct 24, 2023
Wujio:

Israel is our ancestral legacy as Christians and the first line of defense for Christianity. Call it whatever you wanna, your headache. Israel is forever
Israel is not a Christian nation.. please stop that nonsense... There are even more Christian's in Palestine than Israel.
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by michoim(m): 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2023
Very stupid thought from SA...
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Wujio: 8:18pm On Oct 24, 2023
Athemisia:

Israel is not a Christian nation.. please stop that nonsense... There are even more Christian's in Palestine than Israel.

Break your phone. Na your own angry
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by IbroMaka(m): 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
It's amazing how y'all are missing the elephant in the room... I see two ,three or perhaps five South Africans running their mouths here on a Naija platform.... How the hell did they even get to be approved members on this platform?

Nairaland moderators need to review membership of foreigners on this platform and refrain them from dissing the nation and it's people.
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by vikstandon(m): 8:35pm On Oct 24, 2023
I came to read comments and found its direction wasn't defined. Is a jab from left to right, up, down, and center.

Let love lead, Africans we have not done well... I celebrate countries that have started doing things themselves.
Africans be liberated from white supremacy.

I like what I have read about the Bafokeng tribe in SA. This is far from what I have experienced about Nigeria.

Areas in Nigeria with mineral resources and natures endowment are the most impoverished and devastated.

Look at the North, Look at the South-South area in Nigeria. Let's emulate what is good.
We are far from reality in Nigeria, and would be liberated when we accept that the white man does not have our interest... We run to them a lot and our leaders have placed us in servitude.

We fight wars within ourselves... Nepotism and Tribalism destroy us. Let's learn to allow the best hands do the job.
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Jcchux: 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2023
The south african guy is arguing with facts and figures. He's well informed. Am a Nigerian but the truth is the truth.
NB
Christians are minority is Isreal
Isreal is not a Christian country
More Muslims than Christians in Isreal
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by gawu1: 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2023
See how all ipob pig cannibal terrorists are attacking him.
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by JOemmy(m): 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2023
Julius malema is just a jobless clout chaser we have many of such characters here in nigeria.
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by JOemmy(m): 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2023
Shijawesss:

Southafrica is next. ..

The clown doesn't even know that he is indirectly inviting jihadists to take over south africa.
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Machinegun91(m): 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
I think HIV has damage his brain beyond repairs ,

Bastards animals
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Flows001(m): 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2023
TMKsouth:

The jews killed Jesus πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

He actually came to die and be resurrected.

Stop being a clown 🀑 🀑
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by maasoap(m): 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2023
Shijawesss:

Southafrica is next. ..

Not all Christians are as brainwashed as Nigerian Christians. Many of you are so ignorant and uninformed to have even had the belief that Israel is a Christian nation.
Re: McDonald's Under Fire In South Africa For Feeding Israeli Soldiers (PICS) by Melagros(m): 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2023
Wujio:

Shut up boy. Where were you when we left our livelihoods to fight and cry for south africans for years of our life. What do you know about freedom ? I will tell you the ancestry of Palestine that dates back 4,000+ years. What do you know aout the origins of the oresent occupation. You're not in my league to engage in an intellectual debate with me. The whole arab lands is surrounded with deserts. From iraq, to iran, to afghanistan, turkey has islans that are desolate. Of naive kids like you think its about oeace. Then let Palestine go to the surrounding arab dwellings where there are soaces and dwell peacefully if truly their struggle is about Peace.

Dont you ever quote me in your life. From Ramaphosa to Julius Malema, to south africans interest in BRICS we have seen the dangers of prosperity to an empty, ignorant soul. South Africa is a nation without well defined ancestry that aligns with solid foundationak principles so as i dont expect your president to be logical, rational and postured towards correctness, it would be a grave error to expect followers like you to know the right path. Blind follower
Please teach this boy some lessons

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) / United States Electoral College Explained / Man Killed By His Lover’s Boyfriend In Cameroon (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.