Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex (34621 Views)

My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Marynwachukwu21(f): 7:55am On Oct 25, 2023
Asebaba1:

No o! On his mother
It can happen,am not surprised you saying on his mother🤣🤣🤣
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Yankiss(m): 8:08am On Oct 25, 2023
Deepthoughts:
Your wife is just trying to use sex as a weapon to manipulate n control you,take my advice,don't be aggressive just appear calm n normal,then shun demanding for sex from her for month,but I wonder if you can be my kind of person n do that, this is the mistake women do n push their good men away to wrong hands, imagine telling a man that he has to start from morning trying to get a woman in the mood against night time!,that woman never jam!.
Well, she might be correct. Childbirth makes a lot of changes in a woman. It affects her shape and sometimes self-esteem and how she views life. Some are still scared of the labour room and the trauma. Recovery is gradual. Also, men and women react differently to sex. She has to be in the mood way ahead of time. While men are instantaneous, women may take longer to arrive there. He should romance her in the morning, cuddle, smooch, any kind of rough play or sexually-spiked teasing. He shouldnt become the preacher. She still wants to be pampered and cuddled like during courtship. She would be in the mood later. OP should not listen to the advise of wreckers here.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by AlphaHakimi: 8:10am On Oct 25, 2023
Your wife has weaponized sex.

Go outside and get it. Don't let any woman you call wife deny you sex for flimsy reasons.

You see, men enter into marriage purely for the sake of love. To women, marriage is transactional. Before a woman agrees to marry you, she must have weighed all the advantages she stands to gain from the marriage.

She knows you will always be Hot as a man and she knows she will always be the most available woman and hence, she wants to ration the number of days you get sex in a year.

Men understand this, WOMEN HATE MEN WHO ARE NOT Hot. WOMEN LIKE Hot MEN BECAUSE A Hot MAN IS EASILY MANIPULATED.

Sexual urge is like hunger or thirst. You cannot suppress it. The answer to a hungry man's problem is food. The answer to a thirsty man is water. The answer to a Hot man is sex. If your wife denies you sex, please masturbate and let her know you are masturbating or go outside and let her know there is a competition.

Now take that one thing she desires most "ATTENTION"

Never mention sex to her again. Live with her as if you are living with a stranger. If she complains that you don't get her in the mood, tell her that you don't go to work just because you are in the mood or that you don't provide for the family because you are in the mood to provide. Remind her that you do all these things because it is your RESPONSIBILITY and that she also has a RESPONSIBILITY of satisfying your sexual needs.

Shalom

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by advanceDNA: 8:16am On Oct 25, 2023
josite:
she has evolved into an emotional expensive woman and she is asking u to pay more emotionally in order to earn the emotional income that already belongs to you.

if solution is really your quest,why not be extra nice and extra caring to her ,sing love songs to her,buy her small small gifts .

It will only get worse if he follows ur solution..
She has started weaponizing her body because she has sensed she has some leverage in the union
. If he starts obeying her now...its human nature that she will enjoy it cos power is sweet which will make her increase the cost of gaining access to her body later........

This is what happens when a man marries a retired prostituté... Their old habits of demanding for something for sex always manifest

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Kelvinofficial: 8:17am On Oct 25, 2023
Men out there, we need to understand what mind frame is and how to use it to our advantage. The world is against us right from the time we are born. We need to develop unapologetic confidence and strong mind frame. The power that women think they have was given to them by the men in her life. Women are nothing without us. Whether relationship or marriage or ordinary friendship, it’s all about frame. The frame you interact with women and every other person in your life matters! It’s all in your frame!
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by advanceDNA: 8:20am On Oct 25, 2023
Yankiss:
Well, she might be correct. Childbirth makes a lot of changes in a woman. It affects her shape and sometimes self-esteem and how she views life. Some are still scared of the labour room and the trauma. Recovery is gradual. Also, men and women react differently to sex. She has to be in the mood way ahead of time. While men are instantaneous, women may take longer to arrive there. He should romance her in the morning, cuddle, smooch, any kind of rough play or sexually-spiked teasing. He shouldnt become the preacher. She still wants to be pampered and cuddled like during courtship. She would be in the mood later. OP should not listen to the advise of wreckers here.

This is not child birth issue ........she has realized she has leverage and deliberately weaponized her body .... How can a woman tell her husband he has to earn the access to her body ??

Women always pretend they don't want sex like men ...so they can have leverage.....
. And it's all lies....if u look well they are either cheating or heavily masturbating

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by BiGVEEN58(m): 8:23am On Oct 25, 2023
I dey suspect say you be ugly man and you nor get game. undecided
She know say you nor get option.
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Omniman(m): 8:35am On Oct 25, 2023
Na abroad them dey, them no born the guy well make e do anyhow

1 Like

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Freelancerr(m): 8:35am On Oct 25, 2023
Embrace polygamy.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by lonelydora: 8:35am On Oct 25, 2023
Ogalanyaidi:

Thanks but I already do this and more. I think she is just manipulating me

No, bro. She's having mood swings.
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Ubdavison: 8:46am On Oct 25, 2023
Using sex as a bargaining cheap.

I would get it elsewhere and never ask for it again for revermore
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Ubdavison: 8:48am On Oct 25, 2023
Using sex as a bargaining chip.

I would get it elsewhere and never ask for it again forevermore.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by smiliyB(f): 8:55am On Oct 25, 2023
felong:
Stop giving her money.
Lol, if only he wants more trouble in his life then he should take this advise. Maybe, it's other post-pregnancy wahala op. They need counselling
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Chemlite: 9:08am On Oct 25, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
That means you fit cheat on your wife🙄

Hmmm....who knows if the wife is cheated/ing on her husband?

She even said the husband must earn it, as if he freely took her home or not playing his role in the family?

Anyways, he knows the solution!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by WantsandMore: 9:13am On Oct 25, 2023
1 Corinthians 7:4, "The wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. Likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does." Show your wife this verse, if you're a Christian and if you're not, what does your spiritual doctrine teaches? All the best
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by BigBashiru: 9:15am On Oct 25, 2023
Ogalanyaidi:
I have been married for a little under 2 years. During out courtship, my wife and I were very intimate. Later on, she became pregnant and we welcomed a child but since then, our sex live has never recovered till date. My wife is currently pregnant but the denial didn't start today.

She does everything possible to prevent us from having sex, from laying our child on our bed instead of the court to cleaning or watching movies in the lounge room whenever I am in the room, she will then reenter the bedroom when i am asleep. The last time, she said that I don't do enough to get her arose and that if I want sex I have to earn it. She suggested that I have to start in the morning by being nice to her so when it's night, I would have been able to get her arose.

I work an average of two shifts everyday, and sleep at home maybe 3 nights a week so I can pay our mortgage and other bills as she barely works due to having to look after our child.

Christians who say no sex before marriage how far??
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by BigBashiru: 9:16am On Oct 25, 2023
Freelancerr:
Embrace polygamy.

See my last post on top of urs on this page.
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by BigBashiru: 9:20am On Oct 25, 2023
Kelvinofficial:
Men out there, we need to understand what mind frame is and how to use it to our advantage. The world is against us right from the time we are born. We need to develop unapologetic confidence and strong mind frame. The power that women think they have was given to them by the men in her life. Women are nothing without us. Whether relationship or marriage or ordinary friendship, it’s all about frame. The frame you interact with women and every other person in your life matters! It’s all in your frame!

What is frame?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Gandrova: 9:31am On Oct 25, 2023
Imagine a useless wife saying her husband must earn sex.
You go out to hustle and bring your hard earn money, yet you are denied conjugal right.
I don't want to give you wicked advise because of your baby. But you must take a hard decision send her back to her parents for some months. Just send her only feeding money for your kid. Case closed.
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by wizod(m): 9:37am On Oct 25, 2023
kestolove95:
if your wife deny you sex, that's cheating.. Go out ND get it simple..
indeed you are my kind of man. Get a side chick who will not tell you cock and bull stories like your wife as regards to sex

1 Like

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by embee430(m): 9:40am On Oct 25, 2023
This is easy bro. Never ask her for sex again but express what your needs in the marriage in an open and honest way. DO NOT DEMAND FOR SEX! DO NOT ASK! DO NOT COMPLAIN!. Women hate that. It kills attraction. Take control of the situation, find a way to set the mood, romantic date nights at home or outside, rose petals when coming back from work. Remind her how much you love her, gentle kisses and then do it on the kitchen counter, living room, just anywhere outside the bedroom where the baby is. She has some resentments and has lost attraction maybe because you are not loving her the right way.

It also seems you are not in control because she's not in her feminine frame and you are not in your masculine frame. She can easily give sex to such a man out there without her even knowing how and when it happened. Be a man and initiate sex without asking to have sex or setting a date for sex. If she declines, i repeat, DO NOT COMPLAIN. Just get busy with your goals and purpose and help with taking care of the baby and find other ways to cool off the steam. Give her some space and be patient with her. Some women get overwhelm with being a mother and become scared of sex after going through child birth.

I don't always like this particular advise, getting a side chick helps with attraction. Your wife will sense that you are not disturbing her anymore for sex and will be worried and expectant. The day you initiate, she go rush you. You can create this space by getting a side chick or just focusing on your passion. We all know the safe option. If all still feel fuzzy between you two. Then i am sorry, you married the wrong person (an emotionally unavailable partner, an unintentional woman, a self-centered woman etc.).
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Offpointng: 9:51am On Oct 25, 2023
3ice9ce:
Don't stress your wife.
Tinder, Bumble, Bigo Live, Badoo

Download any of them. Whatever you decide to do with it, my hand no dey.

grin
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Deepthoughts: 10:02am On Oct 25, 2023
Yankiss:
Oya ops continue cuddling you hear,you can cuddle her from morning till night until the cuddle kill you join na una Sabi.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by imagrg(m): 10:45am On Oct 25, 2023
Na so sickness full outside. grin
kestolove95:
Hmmmmn some men sef, wey women full outside na him one tin call wife go do mi yang...
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by imagrg(m): 10:52am On Oct 25, 2023
Wetin? Soft-pedder oh.
You wan take preek kill another man daughter?
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by tete7000(m): 11:00am On Oct 25, 2023
Fahvvy:

This is an interesting perspective undecided...
Thanks for sharing undecided...

What then would you advice he does, seeing that the foundation of their marriage wasn't laid properly?

My view about life is that you either have challenges or problems, and sometimes those close to me ask me what I mean, so I answer like this: Challenges are normal obstacles we face in life, life is not meant to be smooth, we plan, we postulate but then we come across obstacles while attempting to achieve our dreams. How we manage the challenges matters. If we manage the challenges well, we come out unscathed, this doesn't mean other challenges won't come out at some other points in time down our life. For the challenges we don't manage well, they become problems and we have to manage and live with the problems for life, they will never go away, they remain part and parcel of our life till we die.

You ask me how does this epistle relate to the matter at hand? When we are looking for spouses and we haven't get one, what we are faced with is a challenge, but in handling this challenge we have to be careful. As a Christian for example there are rules we aren't meant to be break no matter how hard pressed we are or how much pressure we face.
People often say, I want a faithful spouse and then engage in premarital sex and I often wonder how this the expectation and the act of premarital sex correlate. Faithfulness is a virtue, you either have it or not, it is not something you achieve because you get married but rather something that is an innate part of you. We are not meant to be faithful to our spouses, but to our marital vows and by extension to God and the man/woman we marry. If two people cannot be chaste outside marriage, I don't know why they complain of faithfulness after getting married. So most marital problems are rooted in the foundation upon which the marriage is built.
When many people ought to be discussing serious issues that could arise after they get married, they are often too engrossed in sex that obscures their ability to see the faults in each other but this doesn't take those fault away, it only hides them. After marriage has been consumated and intimacy fully developed, people begin to see the real each other and then start complaining that this isn't the person they married.
People as far as I am concerned don't change, it is only us that usually refuse to see what we ought to have see in people on time. Sometimes, people argue with me that people pretend, but my response is that people can pretend but if you listen well enough, people in their speeches often expose their thoughts about life, because from abundance of heart a man speaks. I will always advise that those who want to pursue marriage, stay away from premarital sex and engage themselves in useful conversation where they can discuss issues that will ultimately shape their future marital life and in engaging in this conversation, every party should take time to listen to other subtle messages the other person won't be willing to give out in direct words but which are always hidden in-between said words.

Back to the man in question, the only thing he can do now is to learn to live with his wife characters and see if overtime he can be able to persuade her to change her perspective about marriage and sex because that is really the problem - her perspective about marriage, something she probably have engrained in her brain over the course of her existence and changing that however may be might be a bit difficult. He may be lucky, and he may be unlucky in this regard. One thing I will however advise him to do is to try and live his marriage in such a way to help his children develop a more positive perspective of marriage than his wife because when it is all said and done, the chances is that the girls become more like their mother and the son would likely be influenced by the way they see their father interacts with their mother in choosing their own spouses in future.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by myami: 11:02am On Oct 25, 2023
3ice9ce:
Don't stress your wife.
Tinder, Bumble, Bigo Live, Badoo

Download any of them. Whatever you decide to do with it, my hand no dey.
short rest or tdb?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by luminouz(m): 11:17am On Oct 25, 2023
KillahPriest:
get away from my mentions Mr Mumu Over baked advise. Have you seen the op before ? Can you predict when a woman's skoi skoi will start to manifest ? Do you know if she has another love interest somewhere ? You sef obviously no get doings too if not you'll know women get extremely jealous and territorial immediately they suspect their men are getting some attention outside hence my advice for him to get new clothes , toiletries and stay out late more frequently to raise that jealousy into a confrontation where he'll state his frustrations with her behavior, she'll state her own side and then, they'll hopefully settle their differences. Everything na strategy but no be all we suppose dey talk
Your advice is full of shiit!!!

A man who works two jobs is automatically unclean to you? What's the need for new clothes and toiletries? Or you couldn't see that the wife was weaponising sex by telling her husband to EARN the right to Bleep her, a woman he paid bride price for?

I pity simps like you sha...una go suffer die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by pekisdgee(m): 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2023
felong:
Stop giving her money.
her body go tell her sheba she wise... I will still say it again and again na women dey push man go outta
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by deyplay: 12:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
Just tell her that no problem, that she will earn every money and penny and care in the house too. Go on 14 days seven retention, take it as if you are fasting, you won't die, never request for sex, but make sure she earns every iota of money, care or whatever she is gaining from you. Take care of your child though.
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Kipaji: 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2023
Maybe that kid is not yours.
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by GodHimself: 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
I love your attitude sir.

What about your physical health, physique…? There’s always something to improve.

Make the gym and excercise a part of your life, eat well and take care of yourself as a man…buy quality clothes, underwear etc and continue developing yourself professionally.

Build new interests and hobbies.

Use your sexual energies to continue building yourself (don’t waste it on cheating) and watch female desire rise through the roof for you (including your wife)

Please do not beg for sex. Sex with conditions is manipulation.

Ogalanyaidi:

Thanks, while i try to improve myself, I run a succesful business , I graduated with a distinction and trained myself through school and have added 4 Professional qualifications in the last 7 months. Same applies to my spirituality

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video) / ‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' / When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.