Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex (34670 Views)

My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Souzin: 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2023
This one you are always having issues with your wife.
First recording, now this.

I'm guessing you aren't in Nigeria.
Better safeguard yourself. Make woman no do you strong thing.
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by GreatAchiever1: 10:54pm On Oct 24, 2023
samsard:
If he's "doing his job as a provider", she should do her job as a wife.
We can't say the man doesn't ask after his wife's welfare. [b]Imagine giving terms & conditions to a man for what is his conjugal rights [/b]after he fulfills his traditional part.
And that is why I'm on the stand that under no circumstance should a wife deny her husband his conjugal rights(except on health reasons, or other reason which the husband may clearly notice like too tired after a hectic day of which should be said in a gentle and tender manner and will immediately get into action as soon as her strength is recovered etc.).

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Omalicious1: 10:56pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ogalanyaidi:
I have been married for a little under 2 years. During out courtship, my wife and I were very intimate. Later on, she became pregnant and we welcomed a child but since then, our sex live has never recovered till date. My wife is currently pregnant but the denial didn't start today.

She does everything possible to prevent us from having sex, from laying our child on our bed instead of the court to cleaning or watching movies in the lounge room whenever I am in the room, she will then reenter the bedroom when i am asleep. The last time, she said that I don't do enough to get her arose and that if I want sex I have to earn it. She suggested that I have to start in the morning by being nice to her so when it's night, I would have been able to get her arose.

I work an average of two shifts everyday, and sleep at home maybe 3 nights a week so I can pay our mortgage and other bills as she barely works due to having to look after our child.

Sorry...that's all I can say
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by GreatAchiever1: 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2023
Idaytesj29:

If a no cherish you, a go put you for house?

This same attention and affection, how much of it is she giving her husband?

I don't think this is among the primary thing a woman should give to a large extent, but the question is, is she giving him Her submission and Respect? I highly doubt it because she is clearly denying him his conjugal rights.
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by rickleye: 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2023
Any wife who is using sex as a weapon is
1. Selfish
2. Pushing her husband to cheat.

There are 3 main things a man desires
1 Respect
2. Intimacy /Sex.
3. Peaceful home

I don’t care if you gave birth to 3 kids or not . You have to talk about these things. A man who isn’t satisfied in his home will look outside to be satisfied.
A woman can go for a long time without sex - a man can’t .

My advice - let her be for now and sow your oat outside. This is a short term solution. Long term would be to talk it through 2/3 times a week. Both of you have to compromise.
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by jaxxy(m): 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ogalanyaidi:
I have been married for a little under 2 years. During out courtship, my wife and I were very intimate. Later on, she became pregnant and we welcomed a child but since then, our sex live has never recovered till date. My wife is currently pregnant but the denial didn't start today.

She does everything possible to prevent us from having sex, from laying our child on our bed instead of the court to cleaning or watching movies in the lounge room whenever I am in the room, she will then reenter the bedroom when i am asleep. The last time, she said that I don't do enough to get her arose and that if I want sex I have to earn it. She suggested that I have to start in the morning by being nice to her so when it's night, I would have been able to get her arose.

I work an average of two shifts everyday, and sleep at home maybe 3 nights a week so I can pay our mortgage and other bills as she barely works due to having to look after our child.

I don't know if sex is a mechanical bt I know some people plsn or work their way to having sex. u don't just say mama lamgbaja oya open legs or without any previous convo u start to grab madam like u just realised she exists.

There is are art to seduction and some non mechanical women like that.

when they say Nigerian men are not romantic this is part of what they are complaining about.

I know ure working hard and blablabla to pay the mortgage bt that doesn't mean u should approach sex like its an entitlement even tho yes u are entitled to it from ur wide bt don't approach it with the entitlement mentality it is unattractive especially when the woman tells u. its a simple as a little note or small things here and there.

infact when ure busy is a good time to make a woman chase u for sex if u know what it's all about.
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Nonexisting1: 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2023
melviniyke2002:
Get a side chick...dnt ask for sex for 2 months....[s]she wud come asking n calling village meeting[/s].....
She will not ask for sex even in one year. The gentleman works double shift and sleeps in the house only three times a week. The wife who mostly stays alone is now a chronic masturbator so real sex don't move her anymore. In fact, real sex irritates her now. If na here them dey stay, I for say she done dey fucck around but to fucck around abroad no easy except if her husband done mumu go introduce her to pool of Nigerian niggas as friends. Na those niggas go dey come house come fucck her for free.

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by NewDea4: 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ogalanyaidi:

Mount cameras and find out who's been sneaking in to mount her while you're out there hustling
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Basicend: 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2023
Mhizzard:

this your life nah something else.why will you say such,i can presume that you are an agent of devil that brake happy home.

Which home is he breaking. . ? Has the wife not started breaking her home herself already?

Marriage is mutual. . Women can't be thinking about themselves alone. . Get that!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Bishopwizzy(m): 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2023
kestolove95:
Hmmmmn some men sef, wey women full outside na him one tin call wife go do mi yang...
You harsh oooo
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Idaytesj29(m): 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
SonicFixed:
If you have any that have been transferred to the Mainnet wallet, I'm interested in buying them at 500naira per Pi. Please let me know if you're interested in selling. You can reach me on WhatsApp at 0 8 0 5 1 4 4 9 2 3 9

RATE:500NGN🔥🔥🔥🔥

One IOU pi π coin is worth $39 USD. Check Huobi exchange, Coinmarketcap and Coinranking.... To verify.

Your #500 naira offering to pioneers is a daylight robbery
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Comedian2019: 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2023
Nonsense, kick that mf out of my house.
Better to stay alone.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Idaytesj29(m): 11:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
GreatAchiever1:

I don't think this is among the primary thing a woman should give to a large extent, but the question is, is she giving him Her submission and Respect? I highly doubt it because she is clearly denying him his conjugal rights.

She is just selfish. She won't change and that man will shock her.
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Basicend: 11:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
IbrahimSola:

YES, I support you. The problem is that women don't always know what they want.

I was once a busy person doing 2 jobs. My wife is a very lovely woman though, but at a point she was always complaining about how i'm always unavailable and tried for a long time to weaponise seks. I called her bluff and concentrated with my job. She started auditing my phone regularly and brought up accusations of cheating. i wasn't cheating, but i wasted no energy in telling her its not true. Then COVID came and i lost one of the jobs, the very busy one. And i was home most times. By now she has started sitting up about the other room, and I didnt really care anymore because i was hurt when i lost the busy job. After about 6 months with one job, I was always available, funds didnt flow as before, and she started feeling bad and actually mentioned how the previous situation was better. A least she tasted both sides and was able to stop all the funny complaints that led to less libido for both of us. Its one of the worst things that married people shd do to their spouses because it raises all manners of suspicions, especially for couples with mutual high libido. Self discipline and focus is key. If not properly handled, it can end the marriage. women don't know.

See, I like the mutual energy, understanding and love between u and ur wife. .

That's the only way this marriage thing can work for a very long time. .

U mentioned 'mutual high libido". . That's the issue with that bruv in his marriage. .
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
kestolove95:
if your wife deny you sex, that's cheating.. Go out ND get it simple..

Lols, the way bitter kola sounds in the mouth is not how it tastes in the mouth.....

The prudent man sees danger and hides from it but the SIMPLE works into it and gets the punishment.....
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Mosba: 11:15pm On Oct 24, 2023
You already have a child and she is denying you sex? DNA is required
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by meobizy(f): 11:16pm On Oct 24, 2023
I would have said you should hit the gym, but your situation has eaten most of the time. Start practicing yoga. She may come around once it starts showing on your body. If all else fails, sleep with your exes or female friends.

There is a solution to everything.
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Galaxyroyp(m): 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2023
ReubenE:
Masculinity has been eroded especially with the growing number of cry babies we now have as men.

How did it get to the level where your wife is now telling you to "earn it" before you perform your sexual rights.

"earn it" what does that even mean? It is clear you are not in control of your wife. Obviously there's something she is not telling you if she can be so flippant in waving of your sexual advances...earn it
Your wife is either self servicing herself or even something greater

No truer words have ever been spoken, especially the bolded part!

See, men or I should say males complain and make it seem that a not-so-good or bad situation with a woman suddenly develop. No! It's how you set the tone of the relationship and how you continue to cultivate the relationship to the last day - break-up/death.

In your case OP (not this user I replied to), women don't think logically as men do, so don't ever think or reason why can't she understand and appreciate all my efforts and spread her legs for me when I need it? Women are way more emotional beings than men. A woman can tell you out of nowhere that "what exactly have you done for me" even if you've literarily given her the world.

Now back from the OP and to everyone reading this.

Everything starts from when you say Hi to a woman, way before commitment or marriage! And being a man doesn't stop even when you're married - it's every hour, minute, second, and millisecond. That may sound like work, but not necessarily so, as it's the way you look at her; it's the way you don't look at her; it's the way you talk to her; it's the way you don't talk to her; it's how you react to her tests and emotions; it's the way you don't react to her tests and emotions.

You guys need real homie to teach you about women - they aren't necessarily evil beings, you just have to master how to choose the right woman and not mess up a relationship with a good woman. With everything done right and all other things being equal (if you know you know), you'll get a woman to almost always be in the mood, have s3x with you even times she is not in the mood, and worship the ground you walk (this last one comes from RESPECT).

To do achieve these, you have to ditch overwhelming majority of the things you watch in movies, listened to (music), and/or learn from your parents' relationship. Most of those lessons will mess you up when dealing with women.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by nototribalist: 11:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ogalanyaidi:

i saw you talking about mortgage, my brother get ready for your breakfast if both of you live abroad.

she has already made up her mind to leave you soon. she has a child, she might want to kick you out and continue with the mortgage alone.

a lot of men have gone through this abroad with the wife they brought from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by NameInUse(f): 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
Some people are coming for you that you are bothered about sex rather than thinking about Nigeria's bad state... Àwọn judge isonu.
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by stormborn28(m): 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
grin grin grin

Naso marriage be

The promise of endless sex is the greatest scam that was preached.

At the end your marriage was transactional.

Now she has a child.

She has leverage.

You are very correct... How women behave towards sex in marriage remain a mystery.. She said her husband has to be nice to her in the morning to prepare her arousal. A busy man fa. Reason why women a emotional not logical...
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by stephenponti(m): 11:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
Call her father or family and warn them to warn thir daughter, don't endure the rubish. if she refuse to change. Avoid her for 3 months satisfy your urge through other means, her brain will reset.
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by skj1377(m): 11:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
That's exactly how marriage is . I guess you should adjust to your new reality.
Yugoslavia247:
grin grin grin

Naso marriage be

The promise of endless sex is the greatest scam that was preached.

At the end your marriage was transactional.

Now she has a child.

She has leverage.

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by saasala(m): 11:35pm On Oct 24, 2023
BlackhatMentor:
Side chicks were designed and created for me like yourself.

Trust me, if your wife sense there's someone else.

Her legs will start spreading wider than a woman in labor room

You get the drill bro.

This is one reason my wife will never ever deny me. And me too will never demand it. She knows I be baddo; any small thing I don go meet my girls for outside. If she like let her not allow me for 12 straight months I don't care and wont even seem like I care. Babes wey dey outside seff we never finish them.
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by BALLOSKI: 11:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
That means you fit cheat on your wife🙄
How do you want me to react if she denies me sex? Worship her? I'll get it elsewhere.

Sex is overrated.
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Kingsean(m): 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2023
get the sex elsewhere. bring in a competitor and you'll see great wonders. what she is doing is called see finish. she knows you love her so much and you have no other person

1 Like

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Moneyyman: 11:58pm On Oct 24, 2023
She has a point.
Sex should flow, and not be a climb, thrust, release, descend, stuff.

You need to keep seducing her. Start with KIND words first. Don't go using lewd words immediately. Use kind words first to calm her mind.

Ensure you touch her each time you see her. Non-sexual touches. Run her neck, trail your fingers around her nape. Offer to help tie her hair (even if you can't).

Compliment her shape, tell her how you've been blinded by stress and couldn't see how hot her legs and things are.

When she's holding your baby, go collect the baby and have her lay her head on your chest. Rock both of them.

Take it slowly and be consistent. SEDUCE her through non-sexual touches and words.

Then gradually move on to sexual stuff.
Grasp her ass when she walks by, reach out to hug her and breathe hot air on her ears.
Rizzzzzz the hell out of her.

Man, SEDUCE her. But don't move for sex immediately. Let her come to the point where she craves your touch and wants to smell you.

That's how you get her begging for sex. I know you work long hours and see tired, but you need to put in the work so you don't ruin your marriage because of a lack of sex.

It's a serious matter that you must work on. For the sake of your marriage and child.

Man to man, I know your ego might be hurt cos she's denying you sex. But consider that she is communicative enough to tell you why she is doing so. She wants to be seduced and feel cherished, not used like some call girl.

She's also not punishing you with denial of sex or using it as a bargaining chip. Don't allow your ego get in the way.

It's a learning curve that all couples go through. Keep at it and you'll be surprised to find out new things about her. That your wife sweet pass any woman wey dey outside. SEDUCE her until you unlock her inner demon and na you go dey run.

She'll feed that child until he sleeps then run to do evil and wonderfully sweet things with you on the bed.

There's no style or positioning your wife and give. Even if it's orals; you'll be shocked when you unlock that aspect of her. Put in the work and earn the rewards.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Cotonou12: 11:59pm On Oct 24, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
That means you fit cheat on your wife🙄
grin see jamb question . Keep playing !
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by NEROSKY(m): 12:09am On Oct 25, 2023
Masturbate or look for olosho to be fuckin, forget her for 3 months and see magic

1 Like

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Patode: 12:30am On Oct 25, 2023
She probably believes that it has gold in it.
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Nextt: 12:31am On Oct 25, 2023
Fahvvy:
Your wife told you to your face that you have to earn s.ex? undecided...

So all you're doing (working multiple shifts per day and helping out in house chores), still hasn't "earned" you a night with your wife? Wawu! grin...

I understand that child birth comes with a lot of changes, however, her choice of words (earn se.x) sounds really offensive in my opinion undecided...

Women need to understand that your body according to scriptures no longer belongs to only you when you get married undecided...

So depriving your hubby of his body is cheating, so don't get upset when he goes outside and find relieve somewhere undecided....

I'm not encouraging cheating, however, whatever can be avoided should be avoided - depriving your hubby of s.ex for no tangible reason is a very big mistake undecided....

A word is enough for the wise undecided...

Spoken like a true wife material. 🙂 I hope you sustain this opinion of yours for your hubby to enjoy you. May your marriage be blessed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by StEasy(m): 12:35am On Oct 25, 2023
My Brother same issues, all need do is masturbated it out coz those so called side chicks are deadly, they do the unimaginable. Before you know it ur nudes, or chats will be public knowledge. You go explain tire

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. / My Mother Wants To Remarry / When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.