Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex (34654 Views)

My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Pacyrus(m): 12:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
grin grin grin

Naso marriage be

The promise of endless sex is the greatest scam that was preached.

At the end your marriage was transactional.

Now she has a child.

She has leverage.

Again many women married out of desperation to be wedded wives than having a blissful home.

Men marry to have peace of mind and children. That is why it is called settling down.

My Mentor... Oyel dey ur heaaaad!
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Chinny024(f): 1:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
Uptheante:
It's time to get more wives or side chicks to give her competition.
Remind her that you are a man
Remind Koo, reminder kini...Till u are married!
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Chinny024(f): 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2023
kestolove95:
Hmmmmn some men sef, wey women full outside na him one tin call wife go do mi yang...

Get ready ni... Women aren't sex machine..U can't be wicked to ur wife and still demand a pleasurable sex experience.. It's called winch..
The woman has told him to be nice at least for her..Let him work on his flaws..Sex and emotions work hand in hand..

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Chinny024(f): 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
Amumaigwe:

Please grow some brains. The wife started cheating first. The Bible calls what she is doing a fraud.

How is that cheating pls..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Slurity(m): 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2023
Ogalanyaidi:
I have been married for a little under 2 years. During out courtship, my wife and I were very intimate. Later on, she became pregnant and we welcomed a child but since then, our sex live has never recovered till date. My wife is currently pregnant but the denial didn't start today.

She does everything possible to prevent us from having sex, from laying our child on our bed instead of the court to cleaning or watching movies in the lounge room whenever I am in the room, she will then reenter the bedroom when i am asleep. The last time, she said that I don't do enough to get her arose and that if I want sex I have to earn it. She suggested that I have to start in the morning by being nice to her so when it's night, I would have been able to get her arose.

I work an average of two shifts everyday, and sleep at home maybe 3 nights a week so I can pay our mortgage and other bills as she barely works due to having to look after our child.
IF YOU WANT HER ATTENTION BACK. TRY TO BE VERY NICE AS SHE WANT BUT NEVER ASK FOR THE SEX AGAIN. TALKING TO YOU FROM 11 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by emerem: 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2023
Marriage and sex works together. She made her point clear. You should start by the morning if you want it at night to start tickling her, praise her beauty, but a lido or sexual cards on Jumia or any other online store (Erotic cards and games). Try several Libido enhancers and stigmas get powerman herbal, it sets a woman or a man high instantly and lasts longer. Ask this guy how to get it 09121920964. It will save your marriage. Just be prepared to change certain aspects of your hygiene , try some sexual perfumes like ismyake, elope, happiness and Aventos etc. Call her and make her know it is very good she starts enjoying sex with you. Tell her you may be tempted to do it out and the devil will be pleased to have you cheat. Preach her in. You also need the Powerman because most women will not be able to tell you that you do not make them climax and it will make them to constantly miss their ex that had it well with them. The Powerman Pump action will make you keep her climaxed and strong like a bull.
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by rumenase(m): 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
That means you fit cheat on your wife🙄
if my wife constantly denies me sex with flimsy excuse YES I’ll cheat.
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by rumenase(m): 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2023
Fahvvy:
Your wife told you to your face that you have to earn s.ex? undecided...

So all you're doing (working multiple shifts per day and helping out in house chores), still hasn't "earned" you a night with your wife? Wawu! grin...

I understand that child birth comes with a lot of changes, however, her choice of words (earn se.x) sounds really offensive in my opinion undecided...

Women need to understand that your body according to scriptures no longer belongs to only you when you get married undecided...

So depriving your hubby of his body is cheating, so don't get upset when he goes outside and find relieve somewhere undecided....

I'm not encouraging cheating, however, whatever can be avoided should be avoided - depriving your hubby of s.ex for no tangible reason is a very big mistake undecided....

A word is enough for the wise undecided...
God bless you my sister
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by rumenase(m): 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
GreatAchiever1:
Simple, Just be nice to her.
Even though I will admit that it is wrong for her to deny you your rights to her body, but she told you want she needs in a subtle way... AFFECTION and ATTENTION.
you’re finished bro
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Caseywilliams(m): 2:05pm On Oct 25, 2023
Before nko? U go like am make konji kil guyman?
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by GreatAchiever1: 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
rumenase:
you’re finished bro
Bro, what is wrong in giving your wife attention and affection?
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by OvertheTop(m): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
grin grin grin

Naso marriage be

Now she has a child.

She has leverage.

Again many women married out of desperation to be wedded wives than having a blissful home.

Men marry to have peace of mind and children. That is why it is called settling down.

WORD!!!! MASSIVE SCAM grin grin grin
sex becomes her Bargaining Chip....

Sometimes to punish u, it could be given to someone else...e.g. Gate man, Driver, etc
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by OvertheTop(m): 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2023
EndRape2:
Your wife is right, i see a lot of men crying for sex, this is because men feels after marriage is sex sex,sex. Remenber men get aroused by sight , why women by touch, if you want your wife to get attracted to you sexually, you must touch her heart, with lovelly things, treat her well, you must respect her feellings do not rubbish her by insulting her, be open to her, let her know you have plans for her, and you are building future for the two of you, let her know she is your number One and you love her above all., show her love, and above all do not ever cheat on her.

Sex is otional for women, when we see love, we get wet easily for that person, and we always want to have it, when we see geniue love .

All women are de same, so do not let damaged men come here to tell you to get it from outside, because it is only girls with Aids or runs girls that will give you sex for a token without demanding love, and this will hurts you

Your attitude is hurting your wife , reason she is not giving you sex, change that attitude.

Manipulation / Emotional Blackmail
it wont Work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by djon78(m): 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2023
Ogalanyaidi:
I have been married for a little under 2 years. During out courtship, my wife and I were very intimate. Later on, she became pregnant and we welcomed a child but since then, our sex live has never recovered till date. My wife is currently pregnant but the denial didn't start today.

She does everything possible to prevent us from having sex, from laying our child on our bed instead of the court to cleaning or watching movies in the lounge room whenever I am in the room, she will then reenter the bedroom when i am asleep. The last time, she said that I don't do enough to get her arose and that if I want sex I have to earn it. She suggested that I have to start in the morning by being nice to her so when it's night, I would have been able to get her arose.

I work an average of two shifts everyday, and sleep at home maybe 3 nights a week so I can pay our mortgage and other bills as she barely works due to having to look after our child.

That's many women for you

Imagine that if you want sex you start from morning so you will arouse her

Na see finish she don do you

Women are smart Sha
They know the kind of men they treat like that
All these nice boys

Like one of my guys talk say them no born him wife well to deny him sex even for a week

She knows another woman outside will just do that

Most women married to players don't try this nonsense

Na all these nice boy's dey get this kind wahala

See e get hand wey Dem dey use treat wife so that respect will remain or see finish don enter

Guys must be smart
From the beginning of courtship
Don't loose guard one day
Or woman go see you finish
Come turn you to house boy

There is a way they marry woman
Talkless of present modern women

I don't mean being mean and wicked
But you as a Man must show yourself a leader
Right from courtship
Let her no you no dey tolerate fu ck up
She will definitely respect herself
And if she wants to stay she Will if not you show her exeat door for the courtship

Many men no dey get sense when dating a woman even before marriage
Then when una marry because she don see you finish
She go begin dish out nonsense
And they are very very smart

They read and study you very well
But you go dey do lover boy dey loose guard

I am talking from experience
Na so my madam do
I draw line for sand for her make she know if she dey mad
Me I be complete werey

No be she had to sit up

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by OvertheTop(m): 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
rickleye:
Any wife who is using sex as a weapon is
1. Selfish
2. Pushing her husband to cheat.

There are 3 main things a man desires
1 Respect
2. Intimacy /Sex.
3. Peaceful home

I don’t care if you gave birth to 3 kids or not . You have to talk about these things. A man who isn’t satisfied in his home will look outside to be satisfied.
A woman can go for a long time without sex - a man can’t .

My advice - let her be for now and sow your oat outside. This is a short term solution. Long term would be to talk it through 2/3 times a week. Both of you have to compromise.

They are ABROAD!

The Man is scared if he becomes Adventurous, She could Cause a Scene, call for a Divorce, and get Thrown out of his Own House. while he will be obligated to continue paying the mortgage, and child support while living on the streets.

The woman would even get a new Boyfriend to to take his place at Home.
and he would not be able to say PIM!

Men dey suffer Abroad Sha!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by djon78(m): 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
grin grin grin

Naso marriage be

Now she has a child.

She has leverage.

Na men dey cause am

Women are much smarter than many Men
Many Men loose guard

It's from courtship a man through leadership
Molds his woman to his spec

If he doesn't show that leadership
See finish don enter be that

Men must have sense
Especially when you are marrying modern women who are not like our mothers
Or else sorry will be the state of that Man
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Boldideas: 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2023
Ogalanyaidi:

Lol! Men! Well let me give you a very sharp advice. You see working and average of two shifts everyday, and sleep at home maybe 3_ nights is your headache in this matter.

Get this into your head, she wants a better life! Far better than what you are offering, and the truth is that most things they want only exist in Disney cartoons😂😂..

My bad, just have to give you the way it is, so for you not to develop prostrate cancer you only have two options. It is either you visit spankbang with a bottle of oil on your left hand and self-service that thing out to get a good sleep or you get another wife which I doubt is good for your level of income😇.

The moment you get married and you think her pussy is your right, you're in for another show.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by OvertheTop(m): 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2023
shunlet:

What do you think, they tell you to get marry if you cannot keep your body, you finish getting marry, wife still dey deny you sex, using all sort of tricks to avoid sex. Then they will say men will always cheat.

Op is not the only one, Many are facing this problem .

Men are Going Through a lot SILENTLY!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Manofsteel2013(m): 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2023
kestolove95:
Hmmmmn some men sef, wey women full outside na him one tin call wife go do mi yang...

kininwiii?
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by YourGFsnatcher: 6:20pm On Oct 25, 2023
kestolove95:

Men have lost their manliness
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by vickydevoka(m): 6:47pm On Oct 25, 2023
Ogalanyaidi:

Stop asking her. If you are handsome she will be scared of loosing you. Just do like u no send
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by hobat4cash(m): 7:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
EndRape2:
Your wife is right, i see a lot of men crying for sex, this is because men feels after marriage is sex sex,sex. Remenber men get aroused by sight , why women by touch, if you want your wife to get attracted to you sexually, you must touch her heart, with lovelly things, treat her well, you must respect her feellings do not rubbish her by insulting her, be open to her, let her know you have plans for her, and you are building future for the two of you, let her know she is your number One and you love her above all., show her love, and above all do not ever cheat on her.

Sex is otional for women, when we see love, we get wet easily for that person, and we always want to have it, when we see geniue love .

All women are de same, so do not let damaged men come here to tell you to get it from outside, because it is only girls with Aids or runs girls that will give you sex for a token without demanding love, and this will hurts you

Your attitude is hurting your wife , reason she is not giving you sex, change that attitude.

Trash
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by edunaragold(f): 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2023
Bro pls tred with caution na so my own take be too now we are no more,na so e day take start,and be careful she would be checking your phone to see if u are visiting another lady,your woman would be trying to claim victim .and mind who u talk to,if she did not give u sex,bro snub her ,let her come and beg u too,never show a woman sex is what I want .

1 Like

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by edunaragold(f): 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2023
Chinny024:

Get ready ni... Women aren't sex machine..U can't be wicked to ur wife and still demand a pleasurable sex experience.. It's called winch..
The woman has told him to be nice at least for her..Let him work on his flaws..Sex and emotions work hand in hand..
which stupid nice ,is it her her obligation, besides this guy works 2 shift.whats there in sex.
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Chinny024(f): 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2023
edunaragold:
which stupid nice ,is it her her obligation, besides this guy works 2 shift.whats there in sex.

Her obligation to have sex even when she is emotionally unstable?. African men, make una dey fear God and hv conscience small abeg...That u married someone doesn't make her a walkover ni
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by hahn(m): 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2023
Ogalanyaidi:

Do DNA tests on your kids.

Get cctv installed in your house.

Don't let her know.

Thank me later
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Lamanii22(f): 1:42am On Oct 26, 2023
BlackhatMentor:
Side chicks were designed and created for me like yourself.

Trust me, if your wife sense there's someone else.

Her legs will start spreading wider than a woman in labor room

Y’all aren’t even sensitive to a woman’s feelings not after birthing a baby, or pregnant, it’s harder to feel aroused while nursing a baby and at the same time watching a toddler and being pregnant at the same time….
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by rumenase(m): 4:26am On Oct 26, 2023
GreatAchiever1:

Bro, what is wrong in giving your wife attention and affection?
is that how you see it?
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Ogalanyaidi(m): 1:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
GodHimself:
I love your attitude sir.

What about your physical health, physique…? There’s always something to improve.

Make the gym and excercise a part of your life, eat well and take care of yourself as a man…buy quality clothes, underwear etc and continue developing yourself professionally.

Build new interests and hobbies.

Use your sexual energies to continue building yourself (don’t waste it on cheating) and watch female desire rise through the roof for you (including your wife)

Please do not beg for sex. Sex with conditions is manipulation.

Thank you very much for the advice . I appreciate this
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by EndRape2(f): 1:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
The truth is always trash to damaged men like you, continue with your attitude and keep chnaging women, like they are the problem, not knowing you are the reason.

hobat4cash:

Trash
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by hobat4cash(m): 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2023
EndRape2:
The truth is always trash to damaged men like you, continue with your attitude and keep chnaging women, like they are the problem, not knowing you are the reason.

Trash
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by edunaragold(f): 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2023
Chinny024:

Her obligation to have sex even when she is emotionally unstable?. African men, make una dey fear God and hv conscience small abeg...That u married someone doesn't make her a walkover ni
that I Marry a woman dose not mean I should provide for her too.how can u be sex starving your man for Months,my wife did it to me and I endure ,no sex like 6 months past.me I zero am go fuvk another fine babe o,no be woman kill delay na aids

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‘this Marriage Wrecked Me’ — How DNA Shows He’s Not Father Of SS ‘son' / Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. / When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.