Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex (34668 Views)

My Wife Slaps & Beats Me Whenever We Quarrel, Denies Me Sex. I'm Fed Up! / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2023
grin The faces of Nigerian men when you deny them sex especially when you have been systematically chopping deep into their pockets. That facial expression is worth more than GOLD and DIAMOND combined. grin

Most Nigerian men,🤣🤣🤣 about 87% of them suffer from weak erection. This sexual challenge has created a very big industry in Nigeria. Almost every corner you go, someone is trying to sell Sex enhancing drugs which may be either herbal or one by pharmacist to Nigerian men.

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Palazee(m): 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2023
Many people will think married men are getting the most sex but in reality they are getting the least

Because most women don't even find them sexually attractive and marry them as retirement plans

op hope you have done a dna test on that kid? cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Johnnick828: 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2023
Let me read comments too
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by melviniyke2002(m): 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2023
Get a side chick...dnt ask for sex for 2 months....she wud come asking n calling village meeting.....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by stuffs2002: 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
That means you fit cheat on your wife🙄

Why are you encouraging women to be denying their spouses sex

Cheating is bad but no wife should withhold sex for no reason

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by BESTScientist1: 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2023
GreatAchiever1:
Simple, Just be nice to her.
Even though I will admit that it is wrong for her to deny you your rights to her body, but she told you want she needs... AFFECTION and ATTENTION.

it is really not about being nice. I know nice guys that have turned out to be something else just because they married to folks who don't understand what marriage means
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by emekajacobogbon(m): 9:58pm On Oct 24, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:

Cheating is under statement, I will even marry 2nd and 3rd and 4th wives, and give her space she's looking for

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by highchief1: 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
cheating Dey help marriage.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by geesilver(m): 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2023
BESTScientist1:
show me a home where sex is not abused or used as a weapon to inflict pain on your partner I'll show you a happy home....Most people don't know the meaning of I do....but it's not the saying no that matters. it's the way and manner it's often done only to turn back and say the same person is cheating on you....No be insanity be that?...God will help you sir.
I don't understand why it's always like that
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by BESTScientist1: 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2023
melviniyke2002:
Get a side chick...dnt ask for sex for 2 months....she wud come asking n calling village meeting.....

This in itself has its disadvantages.....when you find a good woman you will know

1 Like

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by drimzsmoke(m): 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2023
kestolove95:
Hmmmmn some men sef, wey women full outside na him one tin call wife go do mi yang...

You know this person is not in Nigeria, right

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by ITbomb(m): 10:00pm On Oct 24, 2023
This is a faithful husband
Only a faithful husband would lament about sex denial
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by cornelboy(f): 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
Amumaigwe:

Please grow some brains. The wife started cheating first. The Bible calls what she is doing a fraud.
The bible doesn't support cheating of any kind
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Deepthoughts: 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ogalanyaidi:
I have been married for a little under 2 years. During out courtship, my wife and I were very intimate. Later on, she became pregnant and we welcomed a child but since then, our sex live has never recovered till date. My wife is currently pregnant but the denial didn't start today.

She does everything possible to prevent us from having sex, from laying our child on our bed instead of the court to cleaning or watching movies in the lounge room whenever I am in the room, she will then reenter the bedroom when i am asleep. The last time, she said that I don't do enough to get her arose and that if I want sex I have to earn it. She suggested that I have to start in the morning by being nice to her so when it's night, I would have been able to get her arose.

I work an average of two shifts everyday, and sleep at home maybe 3 nights a week so I can pay our mortgage and other bills as she barely works due to having to look after our child.
Your wife is just trying to use sex as a weapon to manipulate n control you,take my advice,don't be aggressive just appear calm n normal,then shun demanding for sex from her for month,but I wonder if you can be my kind of person n do that, this is the mistake women do n push their good men away to wrong hands, imagine telling a man that he has to start from morning trying to get a woman in the mood against night time!,that woman never jam!.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by GreatAchiever1: 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
BESTScientist1:

it is really not about being nice. I know nice guys that have turned out to be something else just because they married to folks who don't understand what marriage means

Yea true, this is when we now define what it means to be nice, some are just lily-livered sissified dudes, that are probably soft and passive without a say of their own to hold stand on no matter what. Then they will think they are just being nice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by ipobarecriminals: 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2023
sad that's life outside Nig.U talk now, the next thing is to see Cops 👮‍♀️ knocking yo door sad.

In situation like this,nah to go knack one Fellow African/Akata wey go give u REST OF MIND

1 Like

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by tonicyril: 10:04pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ogalanyaidi:
I have been married for a little under 2 years. During out courtship, my wife and I were very intimate. Later on, she became pregnant and we welcomed a child but since then, our sex live has never recovered till date. My wife is currently pregnant but the denial didn't start today.

She does everything possible to prevent us from having sex, from laying our child on our bed instead of the court to cleaning or watching movies in the lounge room whenever I am in the room, she will then reenter the bedroom when i am asleep. The last time, she said that I don't do enough to get her arose and that if I want sex I have to earn it. She suggested that I have to start in the morning by being nice to her so when it's night, I would have been able to get her arose.

I work an average of two shifts everyday, and sleep at home maybe 3 nights a week so I can pay our mortgage and other bills as she barely works due to having to look after our child.
bro, she's using sex to manipulate you and I am sure u know it..

Well, what do I do, its ur problem in reality grin
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by hobat4cash(m): 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
Is that one a wife? Just asking

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by webcrafty: 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2023
Reminderz:
you're are always having problems with your wife... it seems you're even the wife and she's the husband... you said after your first child she change, yeah she will.. because I don't know how you guys met the first place... she's just having pity sex with you... that's the kind of sex women have with weak men...

anyways, read this...

https://www.nairaland.com/7879609/wife-complains-when-touch#126448530

someone has already complained about a similar problem...
It's a copied story and couples are probably Caucasian Americans.
When you hear anything like 2 shifts and mortgage, just know it's most likely not Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by tonicyril: 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:

If woman misbehave a go cheat, if possible I will marry the second wife..

Giving u the sense that I can't cheat is the beginning of u manipulating me with sex...

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by hero2000: 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2023
Oga, family planning is good, you know.

Expecting 2nd child in less that 2 years!
I am not saying that the cause oo but it can contribute.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by 77up(m): 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2023
In as much as you all are seeing polygamy as evil, una go continue experiencing such from woman.

Get second wife to solve that problem.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by streetsoldier1(m): 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ogalanyaidi:

Get elsewhere and stop worrying us... Marriage is not only about sex
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by samsard(m): 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
GreatAchiever1:
Simple, Just be nice to her.
Even though I will admit that it is wrong for her to deny you your rights to her body, but she told you want she needs in a subtle way... AFFECTION and ATTENTION.
After the man has worked two shifts to keep a roof over them and only has three days out of the week. Wehdone

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Softhands(m): 10:08pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ogalanyaidi:

e b like say her papa house far... Cos even in law this is grounds to go back to her father's house o.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by drimzsmoke(m): 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ogalanyaidi:

Let me tell you a story, last year, my girl came over to my place to spend the weekend. The 2nd night of her stay at my place, I wanted to touch her but she was acting funny, I left her on the bed, grabbed my lube and went to the bathroom to masturbate. When I got back, I started acting all lovey(I was in the aftersex mood, I wanted to spoon her and pester her to gist me), she was pissed, as in really pissed

Later that night, she was the 1 who initiated sex, I told her I was already tired, lolz, she begged for it ni o!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by iamtardey: 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2023
kestolove95:
Hmmmmn some men sef, wey women full outside na him one tin call wife go do mi yang...
and I’m just bn Honest sha.
Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Bluffly: 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ogalanyaidi:

Please practice ignoring her and make her understand that if she wants your care as well she should earn it. As if you are the only one to enjoy the sex. What nonsense.
A good wife should not stress the husband over sex.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by Watinhapen(m): 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2023
Men of these days. Your wife is not giving you sex and you’re begging for it day and night. You have a free pass to have side chick outside and you’re wasting it. Issokay, continue begging for sex from your wife. Do all you can to earn sex from your wife.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Constantly Denies Me Sex by RichAbujaGuy: 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ogalanyaidi:

Once my boss told me if you don't eat your wife someone else certainly will.

Share this short clip with your beloved. wink

Melli Monaco speaks the truth!

How To Treat Your Man So He Can't Leave You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6ns_uvGMUs?si=A85eFAaByOmKBo4V

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Men Are Afraid Of Successful Women. / My Mother Wants To Remarry / When A Lady Is 23 Years And Cannot Cook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.