Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' (29595 Views)

Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' / Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo / "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by soccerlite: 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2023
Bobloco:

Compare the current price of fuel, diesel,gas, rice etc with what was obtainable as at may this year just before Tinubu took over

No now

Why should you say dis now

This is watery, you forget so soon

buhari that destroyed our economy, have you forgotten the new note saga, have you forgotten what buhari did to our fx principles when he just resumed

nawa O
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Bobloco: 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
soccerlite:

No now

Why should you say dis now

This is watery, you forget so soon

buhari that destroyed our economy, have you forgotten the new note saga, have you forgotten what buhari did to our fx principles when he just resumed

nawa O

You can't be making excuses for Tinubu

We can't afford that bro
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by KORLAR(m): 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2023
taylor88:
I want to challenge all the Yorubas to stumble into the Hausa pages on social media and tackle them boldly for openly criticizing Tinubu

Yorubas y’all can do this to wipe out this shame and narratives of Yorubas are scared of Hausas

Prove the world wrong by not leaving Arewa to attack IPOB and obi

For once face Arewa one on one

Your time starts now

You’re being naive.

Why should the entirety of yorubas confront a tribe who has been their ally and partner both politically and economically because of the tweet of one person?

If you wonder why yorubas progress generally, it’s because they know when and who to fight.

Your attempt at bringing division to a working partnership fails woefully.

Yorubas won’t take the bait, throw another one.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by soccerlite: 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2023
Fiscus105:

Atiku will sell refineries in less six months of his govt? And u think refineries are like cars u can go to market and buy immediately? Not even govt corporation!

Meanwhile, do you even know that last govt wanted to sell, but labour insisted that they must repair them before selling them, I biliv u know months it will take before they can be repaired.

NB. If paraventure Atiku even sells refineries the very first day he sworn in, how much would combine refineries be in dollars? It can never up to $2B dollars, ....so,how much is 2B dollars can solve in naija problems that we will see impact now?

You guys just thinking president is like a father in family,that he would just wake up and take decision anyhow, as sitting president, soooooooooo, much vested interests in each policy u want to take.

Rubbish! Labour prevented from selling rubbish!

Who did he consult before removing subsidy, appointing allies, devalue naira etc

Why didn't he consult labour

Refinery will cost 2bn and they are using 11bn to revamp

Just go sit for one corner

1 Like

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by soccerlite: 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2023
Bobloco:

You can't be making excuses for Tinubu

We can't afford that bro

Bro

Our discuss is buhari is better than tinubu

Haba

buhari is supposed to be in jail at now

I'm not a tinubu fan and can never support him or his party even the party that enabled his victory
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Bobloco: 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2023
soccerlite:

Bro

Our discuss is buhari is better than tinubu

Haba

buhari is supposed to be in jail at now

I'm not a tinubu fan and can never support him or his party even the party that enabled his victory

If Buhari should be in jail, Tinubu is to lead the way to jail
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Rayjnr: 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Guy take Youe tribalist talk outta my mention biko undecided

I just know that Tinubu is a daft criminal who is not fit to lead a town hall meeting and this has got nothing to do with his Tribe.

You tribalist are a big menace to humanity angry

Thats what you say but we all know who the real tribalists are, you your self you are the real tribalist but you wont admit it
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by 12inchess: 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2023
taylor88:
I want to challenge all the Yorubas to stumble into the Hausa pages on social media and tackle them boldly for openly criticizing Tinubu

Yorubas y’all can do this to wipe out this shame and narratives of Yorubas are scared of Hausas

Your time starts now

Actually Buhari is the worst President Nigeria has ever had. BAT is just trying to clean up his mess. angry angry angry
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by ceragon123: 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Watch how the below agbadorians hide in their shells because this is coming from their fulani master but if it were Peter Obi or Obidients that said it, you will see them rush to the thread like zombiefied e-rats spilling gibberish.

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun
triple996
bewla
duro4chang
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Almaigaa
samz77
iamyemiakins
Naijaguy123
Brighton1
bcashy
Viltron
symbianDON
Funflipper
Hopium
CilicMarin
Tinubuwins2023e
Felimax
Yamiriflathead
Pityoobi
IpobAntidote
Wagwanbrethren
Putinofrussia

This is the list we have all been waiting for. A JOB WELL DONE SIR
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Programmer47: 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2023
Updated list.

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
3ice 9ice
DevilAdvocate
DiscoverID
I8Xtians
Obaokolex
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
JohnnA1
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun
triple996
bewla
duro4chang
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Almaigaa
samz77
iamyemiakins
Naijaguy123
Brighton1
bcashy
Viltron
symbianDON
Funflipper
Hopium
CilicMarin
Tinubuwins2023e
Felimax
Yamiriflathead
Pityoobi
IpobAntidote
Wagwanbrethren
Putinofrussia

If you don't see one of them here , just copy and edit the name in.
Lmao. Make dem dey create the accounts dey go
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2023
Funkyswagzz:
God not even a single yoruba is there page. The people that managed to comment were so polite 😂😂🏃🏃🏃 OGHENAOGIE haven't you seen what arewa is saying these days
Bleep u and those arewa pple... Anyone can host a page and online and write nonsense... Besides like I wrote PDP got good votes up North na LP and Obi make PDP no win... The more divided opportunity appears the More APC ll win 2027

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Invest4growth: 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2023
The country was in serious deep mess before this administration came on board on all fronts. He is being touted the worst leader because economic reforms is bing hard, entrenched powers are being dislodged, every zones and states are getting fair share of appointments no longer concentrated in a particular section among others

Let the administration be the worst but they should remain focussed at reforms, economic diversification, export promotion and youth development
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
Bleep u and those arewa pple... Anyone can host a page and online and write nonsense... Besides like I wrote PDP got good votes up North na LP and Obi make PDP no win... The more divided opportunity appears the More APC ll win 2027

Go to there twitter page and write fuk u if you have the balls
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by membranus: 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
taylor88:

Did you check the moniker before replying me?

grin grin

Me wey book space with better write up the mods wants to see so they could push the topic to front page before I edit and fire

AdamuKD you fall my hands shaa

Tinubu pikin shatap grin cheesy
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Fiscus105(m): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2023
soccerlite:

Rubbish! Labour prevented from selling rubbish!

Who did he consult before removing subsidy, appointing allies, devalue naira etc

Why didn't he consult labour

Refinery will cost 2bn and they are using 11bn to revamp

Just go sit for one corner

Oga, keep on wailing and criticizing, Buhari and Tinubu did more than u re doing, infact Buhari wept joined his own on national TV, when they got to the hot seat ,the magic disappeared from their brains.

Easier to criticize than do the Job.

Go and sell moribund refineries in $1 trillion dollars ok. Hope u know the meaning of moribund? Bye.
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Shikini: 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
E don set
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Proudlyomonna: 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
occfx:

I am sure before December, our ganja presido will detonate the Banza hell fire missile. I will like to witness it live on Arewa TV.

grin grin grin God have mercy grin grin

The only issue for me is that this useless senseless walking dead criminal of a president is giving people excuse to owe me for market wey them collect angry angry

1 Like

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by D2l2z(m): 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2023
A case of pot calling kettle black
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Timothy89(m): 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2023
taylor88:

Your time starts now

this cow again, Yoruba should go to arewa page and abuse them because they're not facing the same fate with others?

when Arewa and other northerners criticize Buhari and call him names, did anyone make a fuss of it

a dumb imbeciles is what you're

1 Like

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by sirley(m): 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2023
I'm Hausa but I believe Tinubu can make Nigeria better, God's willing
We've endured Buhari for 8yrs why not for Tinubu who I think is far better
Arewa Twitter handler is a single person and cannot write on behalf of all Hausas

1 Like

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Mccullum: 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2023
It is timely for psychological tactics in seeking favourable judgement from the Juries.

It's hypocrisy of some Northerners. Tinubu has won and he'll rule this first four years term successfully.
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by PrettyIfy7: 5:50pm On Oct 25, 2023
RingRoadCartel:
According to yoromoslems, he's the one that built Lagos and single-handedly pushed back the Atlantic Ocean with his bare hands ✋ 🤣🤣

The best comment this year...😂😂😂
He pushed Atlantic ocean with his bare hands..
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 grin grin grin grin grin angry

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by okoroemeka(m): 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
grin grin grin I am still trying to understand how anyone can be worse than bubu grin grin grin

They should shut up and calm down.

Ordinary SHEGE they are wailing undecided

My criminal president, when are We unleashing BANZIA MODE grin grin grin

May the strongest survive.
it is no longer a laughing matter,our limits of endurance will be tested to the extreme end of our capabilities,everybody must buckle up because I see more darker days aheaf
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by HNICEARTH: 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
lapintoz:

Una ipig no get brain I swear. In your mind you are goading yoruba people. E dey pain una say yoruba and hausa unite to kick una yes daddy man into the dust bin.

Ko le work. Keep trying.

What are you rumbling and grumbling about?

Anyways, when you are done, crawl back your pathetic depressed soul into the tiny dingy hole you crept out of.

Despicable thing
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by jimmynauty: 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
If not obi, tinubu continue
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Udumasteve62(m): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2023
12inchess:

Actually Buhari is the worst President Nigeria has ever had. BAT is just trying to clean up his mess. angry angry angry
Who brought buhari and how many mess ur oga don clean with hardship every where?
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Mikkeal: 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
taylor88:

I hope this attack you’re attacking the Hausas won’t lead you to trouble with your yoruba elders

No yoruba man can ask you to insult their Fulanis slave masters oo
YOU ARE THE SLAVE IN THIS COUNTRY BUT YOU DONT KNOW IT ,IN A COUNTRY WHERE YOU NEVER HAVE A SAY IN THE FEDERAL INSTITUTIONS ,YOU ARE MORE OR LESS SECOND CLASS CITIZENS ,THE ONLY THING YOU ARE GOOD AT IS ABUSE OYA CONTINUE YOUR ABUSE ,IF YOU ARE NOT A FOOL SUNDAY IGBOHO IS FREE BUT WHERE IS KANU ,PRESENTLY YOUR PRESIDENT IS A SLAVE ABI ,THEN WHST ARE YOU?

Remember when Sunday Igboho stood up against the Fulanis menace in their land

Na Yoruba elders rally round hand over Sunday Igboho to Buhari

No go do pass your power oo because your yoruba elders will deny you for insulting Hausa and Fulani
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by RingRoadCartel: 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
PrettyIfy7:

The best comment this year...😂😂😂
He pushed Atlantic ocean with his bare hands..
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 grin grin grin grin grin angry

You know he did 😏

1 Like

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by soccerlite: 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2023
Fiscus105:

Oga, keep on wailing and criticizing, Buhari and Tinubu did more than u re doing, infact Buhari wept joined his own on national TV, when they got to the hot seat ,the magic disappeared from their brains.

Easier to criticize than do the Job.

Go and sell moribund refineries in $1 trillion dollars ok. Hope u know the meaning of moribund? Bye.

What innocent nigerians are experiencing under tinubu, and what buhari did for nigeria will be your portion forever
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2023
Mumu people,stop deceivig yasefs your buha caused all the the inherited problems with his failed tribalism and religion extremism angry
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Chinny024(f): 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
By 2024 ending...$1 equals 2k.Is approaching 1500 already....Una never ready
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2023
taylor88:

Your time starts now

Tribalism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘I Have Suffered’- President Buhari / PDP Crisis: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Under Fire / Military Recovers Video Recordings Of Boko Haram Before Being Uploaded To Youtub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.