Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' (29535 Views)

Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' / Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo / "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Deltancapo: 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2023
taylor88:
I want to challenge all the Yorubas to stumble into the Hausa pages on social media and tackle them boldly for openly criticizing Tinubu

Yorubas y’all can do this to wipe out this shame and narratives of Yorubas are scared of Hausas

Prove the world wrong by not leaving Arewa to attack IPOB and obi

For once face Arewa one on one

Your time starts now

Propaganda
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by porthouse7(f): 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2023
taylor88:
I want to challenge all the Yorubas to stumble into the Hausa pages on social media and tackle them boldly for openly criticizing Tinubu

Yorubas y’all can do this to wipe out this shame and narratives of Yorubas are scared of Hausas

Your time starts now
Yorubas don't do that, be build bridges. Na Igbo style be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by jonnieoneng: 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2023
AmehTsaev:

Source: Arewa Twittter Connect @ArewaaConnect (Twitter)

Whatever! I hope you haven't forgotten that Tinubu inherited the Shiiit your Brother Buhari assembled for ground?
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by bergs2: 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
grin grin grin I am still trying to understand how anyone can be worse than bubu grin grin grin

They should shut up and calm down.

Ordinary SHEGE they are wailing undecided

My criminal president, when are We unleashing BANZIA MODE grin grin grin

May the strongest survive.
Savage mode activated.
Guy you must be protected at all cost.
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by bergs2: 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
RingRoadCartel:
According to yoromoslems, he's the one that built Lagos and single-handedly pushed back the Atlantic Ocean with his bare hands βœ‹ 🀣🀣
Guy my stomach ooooooo!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by jonnieoneng: 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
taylor88:

My brother, stop disturbing yourself. Let our Northern Brothers rant all they want. Buhari governed this Country for 8 years and did all Manner of Nonsense! We thank God for delivering us from the hands of Buhari. Tinubu is simply unlucky to be the President saddled with the most difficult task of rebuilding something others have destroyed with impunity for years.

Your time starts now
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Remove your hope from the supreme court.

Tomorrow they'll deliver a foolish judgement as usual, and the suffering will continue!

Tinubu is nothing but a Fool

Sorry bro. I can feel your pains. It is not easy wailing for eight years and another four years again.πŸ˜‚
Japa from Naija because you will wail again tomorrow.
The God that did mine is still available.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by donprinyo(m): 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2023
Buhari is de worst
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by emmayoc: 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2023
RingRoadCartel:
According to yoromoslems, he's the one that built Lagos and single-handedly pushed back the Atlantic Ocean with his bare hands βœ‹ 🀣🀣

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

1 Like

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Irony1: 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2023
StOla:
OK we have heard.

This OP is still terribly pained that Tinubu disgraced Atiku in the North.

Atiku the pure bred son of the North could only win his region, NorthEast, while Tinubu won both NorthWest and NorthCentral.

Infact, Tinubu's hight regional vote came from the NorthWest, and higher than any regional vote that Atiku or the other loser got in any region.

From making massive projections blindly, to wailing massively.

You don't have sense
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Irony1: 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2023
Fiscus105:

If Atiku or OBI become president today, what do you think they would do?

PRINTING DOLLARS? GO BACK TO SUBSIDY? KEEP ON DEFENDING NAIRA? EVEN WHEN NO DOLLARS AGAIN TO DEFEND NAIRA.

Mr, stop leaving in fool paradise, Obi and Atiku also want to satisfy ther political attainment just like Tinubu doing.

Perhaps, they too would load igbo or fulani in their govt just to satisfy their own enclaves, if they do that, will it solve naija problems?

Oga stop justifying rubbish Atiku and obi are more sensible enough to not put their tribesmen in more positions.
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Olat4421: 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2023
taylor88:

Your time starts now
Mumu senseless write up
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Shikini: 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2023
Na so
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by DaRuud(m): 12:05am On Oct 26, 2023
taylor88:

Your time starts now

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by ebenholer2(m): 12:14am On Oct 26, 2023
WHERE WERE THEY WHEN THEIR BIGOTED BROTHER(BUHARI) WAS PURPOSELY AFFLICTING THE NIGERIANS YET THEY KEPT SUPPORTING HIS WICKEDNESS.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Burob: 12:17am On Oct 26, 2023
GO0DHardDick:

Remove your hope from the supreme court.

Tomorrow they'll deliver a foolish judgement as usual, and the suffering will continue!

Tinubu is nothing but a Fool
Like your Daddy?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Amilli(m): 12:43am On Oct 26, 2023
Arewa go buy beans chop last last
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Fiscus105(m): 9:22am On Oct 26, 2023
Irony1:

Oga stop justifying rubbish Atiku and obi are more sensible enough to not put their tribesmen in more positions.

Go and check coordinators of all state in labour party, do the findings and come back to reply ok.

Even if they appoint whoever, will they do magic?
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Irony1: 9:23am On Oct 26, 2023
Fiscus105:

Go and check coordinators of all state in labour party, do the findings and come back to reply ok.

This has no correlation with what i said bro. Please stop justifying nonsense.
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Funflipper: 9:56am On Oct 27, 2023
I am honored to be on the list. We came, we saw and we conquered. Those who wish to wail for the next 8 years have every right to do so, it is non of my business.

Programmer47:
Updated list.

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
3ice 9ice
DevilAdvocate
DiscoverID
I8Xtians
Obaokolex
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
JohnnA1
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun
triple996
bewla
duro4chang
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Almaigaa
samz77
iamyemiakins
Naijaguy123
Brighton1
bcashy
Viltron
symbianDON
Funflipper
Hopium
CilicMarin
Tinubuwins2023e
Felimax
Yamiriflathead
Pityoobi
IpobAntidote
Wagwanbrethren
Putinofrussia

If you don't see one of them here , just copy and edit the name in.
Lmao. Make dem dey create the accounts dey go

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Mccullum: 10:05am On Oct 27, 2023
Funflipper:
I am honoredto be on the list. We came, we saw and we conquered. Those who wish to wail for the next 8 years have every right to do so, it is non of my business.

They gathered the list to humiliate us, but they were humbled and still grumbling but we're still ahead of them in gracious victory.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by JohnnA1: 10:17am On Oct 27, 2023
Funflipper:
I am honoredto be on the list. We came, we saw and we conquered. Those who wish to wail for the next 8 years have every right to do so, it is non of my business.

Mesef dey the list, those guys don't know say na "badge of honour".

That means say na woto woto dem collect from our hand.

Weldone soldier πŸͺ–

1 Like

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Funflipper: 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2023
JohnnA1:
Mesef dey the list, those guys don't know say na "badge of honour".

That means say na woto woto dem collect from our hand.

Weldone soldier πŸͺ–

Na so comrade! And if dem want still dey collect for the next 8 years, we get am full ground to dey give dem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Appointment Of New (DDG's) At The NIA - See Names / Suleiman Abba Handover To Solomon Arase (pics) / Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.