Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' (29557 Views)

Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' / Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo / "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by paba(m): 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
This table wey unna dey shake so, d leg nor good & some Agbadorians keep bottle ontop,
Abeg make e no fall oo ...[b][/b]
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by yahoodetector: 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
taylor88:
I want to challenge all the Yorubas to stumble into the Hausa pages on social media and tackle them boldly for openly criticizing Tinubu

Yorubas y’all can do this to wipe out this shame and narratives of Yorubas are scared of Hausas

Prove the world wrong by not leaving Arewa to attack IPOB and obi

For once face Arewa one on one

Your time starts now

Oga...how can you ask a boy-boy to attack his master? Isn't that suicide mission??
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Faposky95: 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Watch how the below agbadorians hide in their shells because this is coming from their fulani master but if it were Peter Obi or Obidients that said it, you will see them rush to the thread like zombiefied e-rats spilling gibberish.

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun
triple996
bewla
duro4chang
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Almaigaa
samz77
iamyemiakins
Naijaguy123
Brighton1
bcashy
Viltron
symbianDON
Funflipper
Hopium
CilicMarin
Tinubuwins2023e
Felimax
Yamiriflathead
Pityoobi
IpobAntidote
Wagwanbrethren
Putinofrussia

Na Censor list be this ooooh

1 Like

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Olaolex: 2:16pm On Oct 25, 2023
[quote author=RingRoadCartel post=126605212]According to yoromoslems, he's the one that built Lagos and single-handedly pushed back the Atlantic Ocean with his bare hands ✋
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by LegallyBlunt: 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
StOla:

Stole with the highest votes?

Get over your loss.
I don't have anything to get over. On the contrary, you do. You high expectations for a criminal drug lord has been shattered to bits. You don't know what hit you and your ilk.
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by bdauran: 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2023
Buhari is still the worst president Nigeria ever had
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by finallybusy: 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
Those ones are a hive mind. They can't speak the truth even if their lives are on the line.
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by hefelove(m): 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
I need a car for rental to be use for (uber and bolt business), to deliver weekly.

I’m ready to start work immediately.

If you are an intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in uber/bolt business in Lagos

I will handle your car with utmost care and you will have good return on your investment.

I am ready to pay weekly as agreed without any stories.

I will provide verifiable guarantor as needed.

car security is guaranteed.
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by zombieHUNTER: 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2023
olatade:
The truth is, Buhari put us in this mess that we in now

And you gladly supported Buhari for eight years

1 Like

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by kenex4ever(m): 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2023
How can dey say that about the sophisticated jagaban that taxed lagos residents to stupor.

Lagos is not Nigeria.
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by RALPHOW(m): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2023
They were looking for Hell Rufai kind of Muslim Muslim Ticket

Asiwaju is a Muslim with sense simple!!
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by ponishah: 2:43pm On Oct 25, 2023
taylor88:
I want to challenge all the Yorubas to stumble into the Hausa pages on social media and tackle them boldly for openly criticizing Tinubu

Yorubas y’all can do this to wipe out this shame and narratives of Yorubas are scared of Hausas

Your time starts now
Reno omokri will pretend not to see it, please o where is fani the guy

1 Like

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by UNDFTD: 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
Hahaha! Listen to these folks. This is clearly a case of kettle calling pot black! Truth be told, Presidiot B0K0HARI, the impostor and previous occupant of A$$ Hole Rock is the worst person ever to occupy the office of the president.
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Udumasteve62(m): 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2023
Treasure17:
The only saviour right now is the supreme court and peradventure they fail while at this, then the ship will sink finally.
Forget supreme court just know the ship sank already
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2023
See as the Yorubanza people dey avoid this thread like cancer, the fear of hausa fulanis is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Geo4646: 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
taylor88:

What Ur asking is mission impossible 😂😂

Your time starts now
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Emmyxclusive: 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
The have suddenly found their voices,bunch not hypocrites.
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by very4tune8: 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
olatade:
The truth is, Buhari put us in this mess that we in now

But you guys voted him.

When you were shouting Sai baba you don forget..

It's well oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
All of them dey mad, every single one of them up not. Better get a bucket...
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by youngreezy(m): 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
oboy!!! six whole pages and no single attack on the arewa Twitter,omor the fear of Hausa/Fulani is the beginning of wisdom oOoOO,if na obedients talk this thing now,you for see attacks from all angles,now Dem dey form unity...lmao... Yorubas na real slaves to these guys

1 Like

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by BoboNogoDie: 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2023
taylor88:

I hope this attack you’re attacking the Hausas won’t lead you to trouble with your yoruba elders

No yoruba man can ask you to insult their Fulanis slave masters oo

Remember when Sunday Igboho stood up against the Fulanis menace in their land

Na Yoruba elders rally round hand over Sunday Igboho to Buhari

No go do pass your power oo because your yoruba elders will deny you for insulting Hausa and Fulani
Wetin consign OSU PIGS slaves for this talk now?
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by occfx: 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2023
taylor88:

Your time starts now

I put it to you that the X handler is an ipob member. Hausa people are not online... This is either Obidient, or ipob members pretending to be Arewa to tarnish the image of BATelomy and Agbadorians
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Pharaohny: 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2023
No skill
No reASONABLE job
No education

just feeding from the government purse , more shege still
loading for unna
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by occfx: 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
grin grin grin I am still trying to understand how anyone can be worse than bubu grin grin grin

They should shut up and calm down.

Ordinary SHEGE they are wailing undecided

My criminal president, when are We unleashing BANZIA MODE grin grin grin

May the strongest survive.

I am sure before December, our ganja presido will detonate the Banza hell fire missile. I will like to witness it live on Arewa TV.
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Shikini: 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2023
Tinubu and Buhari are competing
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by adanonso(f): 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2023
taylor88:

Did you check the moniker before replying me?

grin grin

Me wey book space with better write up the mods wants to see so they could push the topic to front page before I edit and fire

AdamuKD you fall my hands shaa
. Werey🤣😁😁🤣🤣🤣
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by phemray(m): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
taylor88:

Your time starts now

Lolz, I think yorubas are the best tribe in terms of reasoning. Emotions and counter emotions on issues are not really in the blood expecially if nothing has been said otherwise they have the best information strategy. If it's confirmed that original arewa did that, then only afenifere will reply and keep it that way.
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Cincinnatus: 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2023
taylor88:

You're backing the wrong horse. You want them to challenge their lord and savior?

Your time starts now
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Bmaster(m): 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
I'm more interested in Seunmsg and Leodeking comments on this thread.

You'll never see them on threads like this. But let it be that it was obi or another tribe that said this, they'll rush to this thread with full speed to pour out their frustrations.

Two 🤡🤡
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Programmer47: 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Watch how the below agbadorians hide in their shells because this is coming from their fulani master but if it were Peter Obi or Obidients that said it, you will see them rush to the thread like zombiefied e-rats spilling gibberish.

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun
triple996
bewla
duro4chang
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Almaigaa
samz77
iamyemiakins
Naijaguy123
Brighton1
bcashy
Viltron
symbianDON
Funflipper
Hopium
CilicMarin
Tinubuwins2023e
Felimax
Yamiriflathead
Pityoobi
IpobAntidote
Wagwanbrethren
Putinofrussia

Lmao.
Them plenty pass this oh.
You forgot chucks(one random number like that), helinius, el sudani and co. As you don catch these accounts now, the jobless fools will rush and create like 100 more.
Like? You no get job, na Nairaland wey people dey come catch cruise you dedicate your God given life to?
Lmfao

Some of them go disguise but when they talk , e no dey hide.
The funny part is all batidiots cannot have a conversation normally.
The minute you want to discuss on a factual level, they will either start dropping propaganda or insult you.

But i can't blame them sha , the drug lord sef no dey try.

No integrity, just dey lie up and down.
no legitimate record of school,
no family
Drug records with Fbi
Forged results all over (CSU, Lagos secondary school, even primary school),
Lie about Deloitte say him work for there,
and the funniest of them all,
Stole Donald Duke's childhood picture.

Them still plenty but how one Person go get all this baggage?
Lmao. Omo, poverty is not good sha. Because 99% of them no be even tribalism. Na hope. Hope say one day, their masters go see their work for Nairaland knack them one small PA appointment
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Programmer47: 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2023
very4tune8:

But you guys voted him.

When you were shouting Sai baba you don forget..

It's well oo.

You think they don't know?
All Apc supporters know B.A.T is a drug lord and Oluwole champion.
To them its propaganda after propaganda.
They all embody the traits of their leader. Snatch it & grab it at any cost.

Anytime I enter Nairaland , na to just come witness premium fooling , still give them gbas gbos join.
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2023
God not even a single yoruba is there page. The people that managed to comment were so polite 😂😂🏃🏃🏃 OGHENAOGIE haven't you seen what arewa is saying these days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo Government Revokes C-of-O Of Obaseki, Odubu, Ihonvbere’s Choice Properties / Sell Returned Private Jet, Fund Critical Sectors In Rivers – APC Advises Wike / Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.