Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' (29550 Views)

Tony Elumelu Calls Tinubu 'Last Man Standing'. Tinubu Says: 'Still Standing' / Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo / "Jonathan Is The Worst President Ever"- Sowore (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by drlateef: 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2023
AmehTsaev:

Source: Arewa Twittter Connect @ArewaaConnect (Twitter)

Careless talk. Within 6 months you already know he is the worst compared to those who spent 8 years. Is that no juju?
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by samuelson06(m): 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
grin grin grin I am still trying to understand how anyone can be worse than bubu grin grin grin

They should shut up and calm down.

Ordinary SHEGE they are wailing undecided

My criminal president, when are We unleashing BANZIA MODE grin grin grin

May the strongest survive.

They are mad. Is Tinubu not following the footsteps of Buhari? They've not seen nothing yet. By the time the law to outlaw black market FX comes into force, they'll understand the meaning of Tinubu.
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Miracle2020: 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2023
Basterds! I thought they Muslim Muslim ticket is what they want?
Una never see anything.
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Achor1111(m): 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2023
taylor88:
I want to challenge all the Yorubas to stumble into the Hausa pages on social media and tackle them boldly for openly criticizing Tinubu

Yorubas y’all can do this to wipe out this shame and narratives of Yorubas are scared of Hausas

Prove the world wrong by not leaving Arewa to attack IPOB and obi

For once face Arewa one on one

Your time starts now
They can never outshine their master

1 Like

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2023
AmehTsaev:

Source: Arewa Twittter Connect @ArewaaConnect (Twitter)

Watch how the below agbadorians hide in their shells because this is coming from their fulani master but if it were Peter Obi or Obidients that said it, you will see them rush to the thread like zombiefied e-rats spilling gibberish.

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL
Mrmb
oikirodah
peepydelano
Faiththatworks
ElSudani
GBTYO
Parachoko
Mickykarim
agarawu1985
Mickykarim
IdiotOjukwu
Aufbauh
thebosstrevor1
ryloy
RockHard
Hopium
2mch
DesignMaestro
tamdun
triple996
bewla
duro4chang
Osidazz19
Roboto11
Almaigaa
samz77
iamyemiakins
Naijaguy123
Brighton1
bcashy
Viltron
symbianDON
Funflipper
Hopium
CilicMarin
Tinubuwins2023e
Felimax
Yamiriflathead
Pityoobi
IpobAntidote
Wagwanbrethren
Putinofrussia

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by pipnator00(m): 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
Abagworo:

Buhari did reasonably better. Your talking about oil means you are in same class as Tinubu in economic sense. The solution to Nigerian economic woes lies in growth of oir local production of goods and services not export of oil.

***The bolded in your comment

What's gonna fund the growth you mentioned. Until we shore up our FX reserve, nothing, I'm nothing +ve will happen to the economy. I mentioned oil because as you and I know, oil is our biggest FX earner. If our FX reserve continues to be at the state it is right now, then certainly dollar is DEFINITLY gonna hit NGN4000 to NGN5000 before 4yrs.

Hope you are away, Nigeria owes up to or over $3billion worth of oil supplies to major oil companies around the world plus, next year's budget is gonna be funded by borrowing. More or less, next year (2024) is gonna be a photocopy of what happened in (2023) with some additional shege.

**Thanks for not commenting with insults. Often times, I stay away from commenting here, because any decerning views is met with insult. What I dont know, I learn from you, vis-a-vis.
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by HNICEARTH: 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2023
taylor88:

I hope this attack you’re attacking the Hausas won’t lead you to trouble with your yoruba elders

No yoruba man can ask you to insult their Fulanis slave masters oo

Remember when Sunday Igboho stood up against the Fulanis menace in their land

Na Yoruba elders rally round hand over Sunday Igboho to Buhari

No go do pass your power oo because your yoruba elders will deny you for insulting Hausa and Fulani

That one no be yoruba ronu. No yoruba- Ronu Tinubu supporter has the guts to call out hausa fulani in the open either offline or online. They only do that in their closet. That's why hausa fulani call them munafiq

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Fiscus105(m): 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2023
soccerlite:

You can't compare Atiku Abubakar to tinubu

Atiku is a problem solver

Atiku would have sold the refineries

Atiku already have document of Restructuring nigeria to be presented to Na from day one

Atiku is PDP, tinubu is apc

Apc is harbinger of suffering

Atiku will sell refineries in less six months of his govt? And u think refineries are like cars u can go to market and buy immediately? Not even govt corporation!

Meanwhile, do you even know that last govt wanted to sell, but labour insisted that they must repair them before selling them, I biliv u know months it will take before they can be repaired.

NB. If paraventure Atiku even sells refineries the very first day he sworn in, how much would combine refineries be in dollars? It can never up to $2B dollars, ....so,how much is 2B dollars can solve in naija problems that we will see impact now?

You guys just thinking president is like a father in family,that he would just wake up and take decision anyhow, as sitting president, soooooooooo, much vested interests in each policy u want to take.
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Omobude244: 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2023
Treasure17:
The only saviour right now is the supreme court and peradventure they fail while at this, then the ship will sink finally.
Calm down
There is no hope
Just pray make he die b4 2027 because if he still dey alive 2027, he will rule till 2031
Election will not even happen in 2027
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by MrBONE2(m): 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2023
olatade:
The truth is, Buhari put us in this mess that we in now

cheesy

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2023
taylor88:

Did you check the moniker before replying me?

grin grin

Me wey book space with better write up the mods wants to see so they could push the topic to front page before I edit and fire

AdamuKD you fall my hands shaa

Bomb dey your head I swear...grin grin grin

Behave like agbadorian to deceive agbadorian mods then switch back to normal mode to knock their coconut head...grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by CoronaVirusPro: 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2023
Fake account!
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Babyboyforeal(m): 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
Buhari remain the worst president
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by lomprico(m): 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
Did they lie?
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Fiscus105(m): 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2023
Wizardslayer:
It's still in page 3 am expecting it'll get to atleast page 10 or 15.

If you replace that arewa with ohanaeze you'll see majic, before 5minute it'll rush to page 28. Change that arewa with ohanaeze and watch all my Yoruba ronu people rush out from their hiding.

A master is always a master, a servant will a servant.

Abi ooo, arewa would be thrown bomb while RONU, would remain silent nah, if arewa dnt know how to use social, RONU know it much more than ohaneze.

Ohaneze thrown one jab, he receives unstoppable 5.

Just like Hamas and Isreal.🥰
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Bluntemperor: 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2023
isuomo:
Because they are scared he his coming after the black market dealers of our currency, bunch of entitled nitwits and nincompoops.

The man don't understand the words ' worst' and since the Country is not Producing anything, even the Oil that was naturally given to us by God was stolen by them through the borders.
The man on Twitter should ask what has happened to the Oil- the one Buhari said was discovered in the North and was wasting all our NBILLIONS money on!
We know it was fake,just like Nigeria Air was under Sirika .
The man should go and ask Gumi- what has been his contributions to Nigeria? Negotiation with tterrorists- where he gets money and once it's not possible, they looked for blackmail on those in govt.
Nonsensical People Are Everywhere!
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by mightyhaze: 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2023
taylor88:

Me wey book space with better write up the mods wants to see so they could push the topic to front page before I edit and fire

Master of the art of Deception.. grin
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by lapintoz: 1:49pm On Oct 25, 2023
Bros don't worry, we know you will be glad if there is a rift between Hausa Fulani and Yorubas. But it's all a game of chess. We are very good at playing the game. 😊

taylor88:
I want to challenge all the Yorubas to stumble into the Hausa pages on social media and tackle them boldly for openly criticizing Tinubu

Yorubas y’all can do this to wipe out this shame and narratives of Yorubas are scared of Hausas

Your time starts now
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Rayjnr: 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
grin grin grin I am still trying to understand how anyone can be worse than bubu grin grin grin

They should shut up and calm down.

Ordinary SHEGE they are wailing undecided

My criminal president, when are We unleashing BANZIA MODE grin grin grin

May the strongest survive.

He is better than tinubu
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Rayjnr: 1:52pm On Oct 25, 2023
AdamuKD:
grin
Ebola Tinubu is a disaster and a disgrace

Ya ci uwashi

Yorubas are not good at managing public institution, na private sector people, i stand to be corrected.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Proudlyomonna: 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2023
Rayjnr:

He is better than tinubu

That's not even an argument cheesy grin

I am just surprised that the criminal tinubu happen to be dis daft cheesy grin
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Kaiser20: 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2023
Me think say naa Tinubu go win.
Buhari and Tinubu are competing for the worst President in Nigeria's history.
But a recent survey pointed Tinubu to lead as the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria nation, according to the Arewa groups
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Proudlyomonna: 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2023
samuelson06:

They are mad. Is Tinubu not following the footsteps of Buhari? They've not seen nothing yet. By the time the law to outlaw black market FX comes into force, they'll understand the meaning of Tinubu.

Hmm this sounds like BANZIA MODE OO grin grin

Don't tell them grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Boyooosa(m): 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
taylor88:

Your time starts now

You don use state money brew beer finish, na war u wan start to dey brew now ba?

I think u did not witness the first one in the 70s but ur elders are supposed to be kind enough to keep record
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by lapintoz: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
Una ipig no get brain I swear. In your mind you are goading yoruba people. E dey pain una say yoruba and hausa unite to kick una yes daddy man into the dust bin.

Ko le work. Keep trying.

HNICEARTH:

That one no be yoruba ronu. No yoruba- Ronu Tinubu supporter has the guts to call out hausa fulani in the open either offline or online. They only do that in their closet. That's why hausa fulani call them munafiq
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Rayjnr: 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
Yorubas are only good at private sector, all they think is privatization, tinubu is just rewarding old friends.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Rayjnr: 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

That's not even an argument cheesy grin

I am just surprised that the criminal tinubu happen to be dis daft cheesy grin

Yorubas are not good in public sector, government is about the welfare of the masses but baba wan privatize everything.
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Proudlyomonna: 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
Rayjnr:

Yorubas are not good in public sector, government is about the welfare of the masses but baba wan privatize everything.

Guy take Youe tribalist talk outta my mention biko undecided

I just know that Tinubu is a daft criminal who is not fit to lead a town hall meeting and this has got nothing to do with his Tribe.

You tribalist are a big menace to humanity angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Solidex(m): 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
They just realised.
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Papayaayasager(m): 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
Who installed him there before?
Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Spandau: 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2023
taylor88:

Your time starts now

In your apu congested gray matter, you think you're instigating Yorubas to enter into a social media war with meddling abokis who are obviously unhappy that it's going to be no longer business as usual.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' by Faposky95: 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2023
BATman is trial and error....
However, Bubu goes down as the worst in history...twice.....
One cried...the other Holla..EMILO...KAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dave Umahi Begs Civil Servants After Locking Them Out For Late Coming (Video) / Jonathan Changed Nigeria’s Political History – Buhari / Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.