Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,195 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation (2188 Views)

Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady / Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by kenedyx: 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
wow. Loaded message. I appreciate

You are right. I have excess energy to burn daily

Not much gaming shops here. It's not an urban area. I will find out

Then when ssce was close, I teach tutorials after office hours to keep me occupied all day till I am exhausted. I then retire to bed

I will also consider reading

I was waiting for you to confirm the emboldened. Bro, just get a babe.. two, three depending on your energy and you would have your mind preoccupied all week.

No carry spend sha.. few thousands here and there for logistics, feeding and airtime will get you loyal babes. Call them often and talk for 20 to 30 mins or even more, just professing your love to them.

Find fulfilment in making someone else happy and you'd see the impact in your life. It would be the end of you chasing quick money with great risks as you would be more responsible with cash.

Stay blessed brother.
Re: Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by bodemattews(m): 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2023
If you're a Christian. Go to the nearest bookshop and buy baba adeboye redeem open heavens. Read in the morning and night everyday for 6 months and come back to reply me bro.
Re: Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by BlackhatMentor: 7:16pm On Oct 27, 2023
Child of Soom.

Message me.now.

We have something to talk about
Re: Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by zelnababa(m): 7:07am On Oct 28, 2023
kestolove95:
The only tin that can make you stop all this bad habits is weed... Try and take one or two wrap a day...
you want to finish the guy
Re: Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by oluwaseyi0: 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
hmm sort of. I now perceive the odour of the different call girls I have slept with on my body (even after bathing). Not to talk of the odour from self service

But there are still some vices I do not do. I am not into any cult, I don't steal, I am not into yahoo, I am not a drunkard or drug addict

Lucky you

In all your addiction you see that thing call cult, never go near it
Re: Finished: Spirit Of Betting, Junk & Pepsi, Brothel Visitation & Masturbation by okoroemeka(m): 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
kestolove95:
The only tin that can make you stop all this bad habits is weed... Try and take one or two wrap a day...
why advising him to add another addiction to the long list he already have,why don't he get married by any means possible even by hire purchase,women has this uncanny ability to restrain a wayward man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mozambique Men ❤️ / My Friend Wants To Marry Her Best Friend's Husband / What Men Really Want!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.