Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING - Travel (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING (92516 Views)

Should I Japa Or Stay / Honesty and Contentment: My Experience In Zimbabwe. / Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by erico2k2(m): 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2023
Kachidubem:

Read my post again...that why I said there are lots of businesses raking more than 30-40 million in 3/4 yrs of operation in Nigeria

DO you have any Idea of how much capital you need to make N30m which by the way isn't much relative to how much you impute?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by Kachidubem: 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2023
erico2k2:

DO you have any Idea of how much capital you need to make N30m which by the way isn't much relative to how much you impute?
Bro...from personal experience, my father started our pharmacy business in my sister's name (She's the licensed PHARMACIST) in Lagos with 7 million naira (registration and everything stock) 2016/17... I can't be revealing many things onljne....

But trust me when I say , there are pharmacies in Lagos state that rakes over 5/6 million naira profits monthly

Especially the big ones in Lagos island (idumota)
Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by erico2k2(m): 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2023
Kachidubem:

Bro...from personal experience, my father started our pharmacy business in my sister's name (She's the licensed PHARMACIST) in Lagos with 7 million naira (registration and everything) 2016/17... I can't be revealing many things onljne....

But trust me when I say , there pharmacies in Lagos state that rakes over 5/6 million naira monthly.
Im not disputing that,Im talking of a young unit of an adult.All Im saying is this,.If I have N20m as a young 25 old man,I will japa with the cash and hustle abroad cos I won't be an Illegal immigrant. There is a level you will get to and you can send N3m home comfortably each month! But to each to their own. Not everyone is a Businessman, everyone thinks once there is huge sum straight away jump i nto Biz, Biz you are not even trained for.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by Kachidubem: 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2023
If you get belle

You wan commot am... you go buy drugs (postinor & co)

You wan keep am ... you go still buy drugs (pregnacare)

After you born ...you go still buy drugs immediately (Abidec , wellbaby ,vit c drop etc)

Anyone wey you choose, pharmacy must chop you.

That business is very lucrative and it has longevity...most pharmacies last more than 10 years in business...

1 Like

Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by Kachidubem: 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2023
erico2k2:

Im not disputing that,Im talking of a young unit of an adult.All Im saying is this,.If I have N20m as a young 25 old man,I will japa with the cash and hustle abroad cos I won't be an Illegal immigrant. There is a level you will get to and you can send N3m home comfortably each month! But to each to their own. Not everyone is a Businessman, everyone thinks once there is huge sum straight away jump i nto Biz, Biz you are not even trained for.

You asked how much it will take to start a business in Nigeria that can fetch you 30 million in 3/4 yrs...

I simply told you one.

No one is saying everyone must be a business man...I was only pointing out to you there are businesses the JAPA money (25 mill) can start in Nigeria and give you that amount of money you claim you can hustle abroad and get in 4 yrs.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by erico2k2(m): 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
Kachidubem:

You asked how much it will take to start a business in Nigeria that can fetch you 30 million in 3/4 yrs...

I simply told you one.

No one is saying everyone must be a business man...I was only pointing out to you there are businesses the JAPA money (25 mill) can start in Nigeria and give you that amount of money you claim you can hustle abroad and get in 4 yrs.
I never said it will take one 3 to 4 years, I meant it my just take one a year cos if you earn £3k take home and send £1800 home monthly and you pay £600 Rent all-inclusive feed with £200 you can do it if you are disciplined! or you might be lucky to live rent free.
Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by Kachidubem: 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2023
erico2k2:

I never said it will take one 3 to 4 years, I meant it my just take one a year cos if you earn £3k take home and send £1800 home monthly and you pay £600 Rent all-inclusive feed with £200 you can do it if you are disciplined! or you might be lucky to live rent free.
First travel ...den start sending your own 2k pounds monthly in your first year,make we see.

It easy for you to say... when you reach UK first, we go know how far

For now, e just dey sweet you for mouth to talk

4 Likes

Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by erico2k2(m): 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2023
Kachidubem:

First travel ...den start sending your own 2k pounds monthly in your first year,make we see.

It easy for you to say... when you reach UK first, we go know how far

For now, e just dey sweet you for mouth to talk
U guys will just jump into conversation and type the 1st thing that came into your head na wah, if you took your time to check my profile you would have known I live in the Uk and has done so for the past 23 years.U think say I be your mate here

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by Kachidubem: 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2023
erico2k2:

U guys will just jump into conversation and type the 1st thing that came into your head na wah, if you took your time to check my profile you would have known I live in the Uk and has done so for the past 23 years.U think say I be your mate here
Oh nice

Since you've been in the UK for 23 years

I'm assuming you have £24,000 x 23 = £552,000
Since you said ,na 2k per month you dey save

Kindly show the house evidence of £552,000
Either in property or bank balance

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by erico2k2(m): 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2023
Kachidubem:

Oh nice

Since you've been in the UK for 23 years

I'm assuming you have £24,000 x 23 = £552,000
Since you said ,na 2k per month you dey save

Kindly show the house evidence of £552,000
Either in property or bank balance
Like I said you lot just come on here a chat gibberish sometimes, U want me to post evidence of my house. Those who try by all means to tell others that they are rich are indeed very POOR!Look if you do not have anything reasonable to say go back to selling Xbox games and EPL pass please. Your mates full there.
PS I did check your profile

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by Kachidubem: 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2023
erico2k2:

Like I said you lot just come on here a chat gibberish sometimes, U want me to post evidence of my house. Those who try by all means to tell others that they are rich are indeed very POOR!Look if you do not have anything reasonable to say go back to selling Xbox games and EPL pass please. Your mates full there.
PS I did check your profile
With your self acclaimed £552,000

You have only one uncompleted building in PH to your name for 23 yrs of staying abroad....haba

Even person wey get pharmacy business for lekki don build like 3 houses

FYI, my younger sis resides in Aberdeen, Scotland... I love video games so much and always help fellow gamers in of need gamepass ,so anytime they need , all I do is ring my sis to get it for me from tesco store.

Byyeeee

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by erico2k2(m): 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2023
Kachidubem:

With your self acclaimed £552,000

You have only one uncompleted building in PH to your name for 23 yrs of staying abroad....haba

Even person wey get pharmacy business for lekki don build like 3 houses

FYI, my younger sis resides in Aberdeen, Scotland... I love video games so much and always help fellow gamers in of need gamepass ,so anytime they need , all I do is ring my sis to get it for me from tesco store.

Byyeeee
You must be on some cheap shyte, The prime minister of the Uk Earns £164k so where on Earth you are getting your £552k from beats my imagination.SO in your wildest dream, everyone must list and post the houses they own on Nairaland This is childish and for the yahoo stuff you do online trying to pass it out as games you get from your sis, you are just talking outta ur backside, or You want me to post ur exact fraud here?Is this not you on here trying to sell gift card

1 Like

Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by Kachidubem: 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2023
erico2k2:

You must be on some cheap shyte, The prime minister of the Uk Earns £164k so where on Earth you are getting your £552k from beats my imagination.SO in your wildest dream, everyone must list and post the houses they own on Nairaland This is childish and for the yahoo stuff you do online trying to pass it out as games you get from your sis, you are just talking outta ur backside,or You want me to post ur exact fraud here?
Your 23 years of living in UK

You claim you save 2k per month...do the calculation,it amounts to £552,000...just dey play

Expose the fraud Biko, I'm unaware grin

3 Likes

Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by erico2k2(m): 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2023
Kachidubem:

Your 23 years of living in UK

You claim you save 2k per month...do the calculation,it amounts to £552,000...just dey play

Expose the fraud Biko, I'm unaware grin
can you point to where I said I save £2k monthly? oh yeh see the foto with ur number up there or you want me to post more?
Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by Kachidubem: 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2023
erico2k2:

can you point to where I said I save £2k monthly? oh yeh see the foto with ur number up there or you want me to post more?
Oh...I've seen the photo... damn... grin grin grin

What wrong with the photo ?

1 Like

Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by erico2k2(m): 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2023
Kachidubem:

Oh...I've seen the photo... damn... grin grin grin

What wrong with the photo ?
Ok mayB I should tag EFCC U know your number is on it as well
Cos I actually really hate fraud.And you are yet to finish your NYSC in Imo state. Look at the so called youth of 2morrow,SO once you finish NYSC you will get into FRAUD proper right

1 Like

Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by Kachidubem: 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2023
erico2k2:

Ok mayB I should tag EFCC U know your number is on it as well
Cos I actually really hate fraud.
This na EFCC phone numbers for different states...you can contact them.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by erico2k2(m): 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2023
Kachidubem:

This is EFCC phone numbers in different states...you can contact them.
OK
Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by Kachidubem: 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2023
erico2k2:

OK
Alright, Goodnight bro...cheers !

1 Like

Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by HardMirror(m): 5:57am On Nov 08, 2023
BALLOSKI:
Are you in 2020? You people haven't been there, but you want to show him how to feel. You know all this and you haven't traveled. Go and practicalize it with your own money.
you made some good points, but why do you think everyone wants to travel out? Lol. Nigerians are just a funny bunch, some of you think traveling out equates to success. Better believe that there are lots of people who do not care about anything abroad.
Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by HardMirror(m): 6:04am On Nov 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
people are here making big money u lazy dummie...

Come let go to ogbomosho, let spend three months together to buy cashew with that ur 20m, if u don't come back with 35m or more after that three month then tell me what happen..

Una too lazy, una dey find cooked soup upandan
Anyone telling you they traveled out to make money is an idiot. I can never travel out cos I am broke, I can for other reasons, but not for money. Truth is most people traveling out of Nigeria are The weakest and most stupid people we have. Only a few of them are smart, most are just stupid follow follow. Lol

1 Like

Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by HardMirror(m): 6:18am On Nov 08, 2023
Kachidubem:

Common man...there are lots of businesses doing 30-40 mill plus in 3 years in Nigeria.

Pharmacy business is one of them...the man that owns a pharmacy in my neighborhood just recently bought off the entire compound his pharmacy store was situated ... I think he launched that pharmacy about 4 years ago in Apapa.
see no need to argue with these people. If it is money, you do not need to travel out to make money. Truth is millions of people are making good money in Nigeria. Travel out for other reasons. If it is just to make money, then you have serious issues.
Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by OlawaleBammie: 7:31am On Nov 08, 2023
HardMirror:

Anyone telling you they traveled out to make money is an idiot. I can never travel out cos I am broke, I can for other reasons, but not for money. Truth is most people traveling out of Nigeria are The weakest and most stupid people we have. Only a few of them are smart, most are just stupid follow follow. Lol
the problems with Nigeria is that eey want to feel among, feel ontop even at the detriment of other vital aspect of their lives.

Imagine someone controlling 30m naira, wasted everything on travelling only to get their and looking for house boy/girl job.

When u ask them why dey will blast you, telling you there is constant electricity, smooth asphaltic road, health care etc..

But dem go dey do work like jeki for factory to pay their slave masters in the name of tax

Many if them are doing two to three shift just to stay afloat but at the end of the day all their so called earnings would never be enough to build the factory of their own either there or here.

Anything that make me leave my country abroad then I have secured a PR to practice my preferred profession.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by HardMirror(m): 9:07am On Nov 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
the problems with Nigeria is that eey want to feel among, feel ontop even at the detriment of other vital aspect of their lives.

Imagine someone controlling 3m naira, wasted everything on travelling only to get their and looking for house boy/girl job.

When u ask them why dey will blast you, telling you there is constant electricity, smooth asphaltic road, health care etc..

But dem go dey do work like jeki for factory to pay their slave masters in the name of tax

Many if them are doing two to three shift just to stay afloat but at the end of the day all their so called earnings would never be enough to build the factory of their own either there or here.

Anything that make me leave my country abroad then I have secured a PR to practice my preferred profession.
it is unfortunate.
Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by Swiftgrp: 10:33am On Nov 08, 2023
fullclub:
my dream was that immediately I came over, i and my dependant will search for jobs.. work and pay bill. but that is not feasible as I am seeing it.

i started this process with 15 million naira then when naira nose dive i had to borrowed extra 15 million to top it with interest of almost 2 million naira. landed in uk, started seeing the reality on ground

i have been in UK since 1 month plus. but getting a job as a migrant or new commer without UK experience is not easy.
in fact i have sent over 200 job application for cleaner, care assistant etc but all came with a sorry we have moved on to the next stage or you don't have uk experience.

school fees has to be paid. everyone here in tight corner... school has sent mail threatening to report to the immigration if school fees is not paid in the next few weeks to most Nigerians here.

no job, house rent is expensive.. going for 450 to 600 pounds per month.

travelling through student route is not really easy because you have to balance between work and school.. 'even at that where is the job as a new migrant.

Please if you are considering coming to UK for now.. please put on hold. the crowd from Indians, Pakistani, Malaysia, china etc is overwhelming.

it's not worth selling your home to be here.

i sleep in indeed and all this job site.. still yet nothing, bills mounting up.

all my colleague i came with are still with no jobs in other cities

after spending 13 million coming here with extra 3k dollars now almost exhausted chai

if u know you don't have full school fees, house rent for 12 months, upkeep.... running to 35m to 40m please stay back... stay back or apply through skill route.

edited with more info.
Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by Swiftgrp: 11:02am On Nov 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
people are here making big money u lazy dummie...

Come let go to ogbomosho, let spend three months together to buy cashew with that ur 20m, if u don't come back with 35m or more after that three month then tell me what happen..

Una too lazy, una dey find cooked soup upandan
Are you referring to commodities arbitraging here. Are you in the cashew nuts export business in Ogbomoso as well?
Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by Naanlong01: 11:16am On Nov 08, 2023
erico2k2:

Him no know, pardon am. We wey know this moniker for travel section know.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by LadyAlison(f): 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2023
😂 😂 😂 Help me ask am o
Na so dem go dey talk, Nigerians will go there, see good things then start trying to discourage others from coming so that they won't come and spoil it for them.
Zonefree:
Noted.

So, when are you booking your next flight back to our beloved Nigeria?
Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by OlawaleBammie: 12:51pm On Nov 08, 2023
Swiftgrp:

Are you referring to commodities arbitraging here. Are you in the cashew nuts export business in Ogbomoso as well?
I am into cocoa, but God willing I will partake in cashew business this coming season sir

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by Swiftgrp: 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
I am into cocoa, but God willing I will partake in cashew business this coming season sir
@OlawaleBammie,
Thanks for the feedback.
Value addition is the key to maximizing profits in the agribusiness field. The Indians are heavily invested in the cashew business in Nigeria because they are heavy consumers of processed cashew. So, it would be wise to encourage folks in Nigeria and indeed West Africa to start consuming more of processed cocoa and cashew which would in turn boost local production and also for export. Ondo State is doing something in the area of processing cocoa from hybrid seedlings as well so that is very good. I am aware that Kogi has a lot of those cashew trees growing wild but then again, the insecurity that exists along the Lokoja-Kabba and Edo-Kogi axis that I've been reading about online have to be considered. But there's always money to be made because folks have to eat and industries need raw materials or semi-finished raw materials.

Truly, for some folks, they do not have to leave Nigeria or Africa to hustle abroad they can make it on the continent like you earlier indicated. All that is needed is to travel for stimulating vacations abroad 3 times a year, and come back to monitor your multimillion Naira/USD businesses and investments. That's what a lot of the Nigerian multimillionaires and billionaires do.

All the best.
Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by OlawaleBammie: 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2023
Swiftgrp:

@OlawaleBammie,
Thanks for the feedback.
Value addition is the key to maximizing profits in the agribusiness field. The Indians are heavily invested in the cashew business in Nigeria because they are heavy consumers of processed cashew. So, it would be wise to encourage folks in Nigeria and indeed West Africa to start consuming more of processed cocoa and cashew which would in turn boost local production and also for export. Ondo State is doing something in the area of processing cocoa from hybrid seedlings as well so that is very good. I am aware that Kogi has a lot of those cashew trees growing wild but then again, the insecurity that exists along the Lokoja-Kabba and Edo-Kogi axis that I've been reading about online have to be considered. But there's always money to be made because folks have to eat and industries need raw materials or semi-finished raw materials.

Truly, for some folks, they do not have to leave Nigeria or Africa to hustle abroad they can make it on the continent like you earlier indicated. All that is needed is to travel for stimulating vacations abroad 3 times a year, and come back to monitor your multimillion Naira/USD businesses and investments. That's what a lot of the Nigerian multimillionaire and billionaire do.

All the best.

Everything you said is tru bro, the only downside is the security issue, its tiring I must confess

1 Like

Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by OlawaleBammie: 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2023
Swiftgrp:

@OlawaleBammie,
Thanks for the feedback.

Truly, for some folks, they do not have to leave Nigeria or Africa to hustle abroad they can make it on the continent like you earlier indicated. All that is needed is to travel for stimulating vacations abroad 3 times a year, and come back to monitor your multimillion Naira/USD businesses and investments. That's what a lot of the Nigerian multimillionaires and billionaires do.

All the best.

Wait ooh...bros wait.

Sir, are u into the trade??
What commodity are u based on?

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Snow In Africa ! (pic) / The Best Bridge And The Best Flyover In Nigeria. PICTURES... / Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.