Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,443 members, 7,830,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING (93023 Views)

Should I Japa Or Stay / Honesty and Contentment: My Experience In Zimbabwe. / Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by lastkingsman: 4:30am On Nov 05, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

If you can even get the visa sef. Portugal visa is very hard to get as a Nigerian even to go and study.

Lol. Portugal that closed their embassy in Nigeria from January to around June just to frustrate visa applications by Nigerians?

A thread was created here because of this but somehow I can't find it now
Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by lastkingsman: 4:35am On Nov 05, 2023
pansophist:
If you have 20M, you can actually study in Latvia for example, bring in your family, rent a huge flat, have a Schengen residence permit that gives you entry to about 30 European Schengen countries, and have peace of mind. And oh, you can work there, start a company, and play until permanent residency.

Nigerians, why only the UK? There are other countries out there that will not stress your life. You just have to start somewhere. Lots of Nigerians I have met in these places, will only visit the UK, and go back to maybe Poland.

If you are flexible with learning a new language, then life will be easy for you. I have visited the UK a lot, and surprisingly, I see more wretched Africans there than other small EU countries that most Nigerians would skip.

Guys in Poland, Slovakia, Finland, and Latvia for example are living in huge houses, paying less and having less stress. The world is bigger than the UK.

UK pounds will humble the world grin
Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by Wujio: 6:36am On Nov 05, 2023
Thewritingnerd:
It’s always “people” , never “I”.

Ozuor.

The type confidence you ladies dey get these days dey fear me. See as you curse am perfectly. Fear God o

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by erico2k2(m): 8:54am On Nov 05, 2023
stagger:

All this fear mongering. My wife and I built business in Nigeria with nothing. There are many like us. You can't run from your shadow. No place like home.
you k now sometimes you can get so used to wrongness that you 4get what is right. This is the state of affairs in NIgeria, we think potholes on road which by the way are not potholes, but craters are normal. You think its alright to bribe the police and you think its alright gratify yahoo boys!
Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by erico2k2(m): 8:56am On Nov 05, 2023
pansophist:
If you have 20M, you can actually study in Latvia for example, bring in your family, rent a huge flat, have a Schengen residence permit that gives you entry to about 30 European Schengen countries, and have peace of mind. And oh, you can work there, start a company, and play until permanent residency.

Nigerians, why only the UK? There are other countries out there that will not stress your life. You just have to start somewhere. Lots of Nigerians I have met in these places, will only visit the UK, and go back to maybe Poland.

If you are flexible with learning a new language, then life will be easy for you. I have visited the UK a lot, and surprisingly, I see more wretched Africans there than other small EU countries that most Nigerians would skip.

Guys in Poland, Slovakia, Finland, and Latvia for example are living in huge houses, paying less and having less stress. The world is bigger than the UK.
English speaking, Easy to access plus the pounds they win the league back-to-back. People do not go abroad to hustle cos of fine buildings and good roads, that school of thought belongs to the JJC in Europe.
Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by stagger: 8:57am On Nov 05, 2023
erico2k2:

you k now sometimes you can get so used to wrongness that you 4get what is right. This is the state of affairs in NIgeria, we think potholes on road which by the way are not potholes, but craters are normal. You think its alright to bribe the police and you think its alright gratify yahoo boys!

Take a look at this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P836SYVIBI

This is famous rockstar Rod Stewart, living in a posh area of England, having to personally fix potholes close to his house!

If you think Nigeria is the only country with crumbling infrastructure and that there are no potholes in UK or US, think again.
Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by stagger: 9:00am On Nov 05, 2023

1 Like

Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by erico2k2(m): 10:05am On Nov 05, 2023
stagger:

Take a look at this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P836SYVIBI

This is famous rockstar Rod Stewart, living in a posh area of England, having to personally fix potholes close to his house!

If you think Nigeria is the only country with crumbling infrastructure and that there are no potholes in UK or US, think again.
I have seen these ages ago. That is a country road, not even a B road. That road is what you get inside your village which the local district is responsible for. This just proves what I am saying. You folks think not to have Electricity and good roads is normal and its now socially acceptable. This is sad and pathetic. WHAT YOU SEE IN THESE VIDEOS IS CALLED A POTHOLE WHAT WE HAVE IN NIGERIA ARE CRATERS. You[b][/b] fall in one of them at night at 100m/r U need God to save ur azzzz.
So with them pics I have attached you now know what a pothole is and a crater is too. One will damage your car if you don't see it and doing 100m/h the other will kill you and damage your car!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:51am On Nov 05, 2023
erico2k2:

I have seen these ages ago. That is a country road, not even a B road. That road is what you get inside your village which the local district is responsible for. This just proves what I am saying. You folks think not to have Electricity and good roads is normal and its now socially acceptable. This is sad and pathetic. WHAT YOU SEE IN THESE VIDEOS IS CALLED A POTHOLE WHAT WE HAVE IN NIGERIA ARE CRATERS. You[b][/b] fall in one of them at night at 100m/r U need God to save ur azzzz.
So with them pics I have attached you now know what a pothole is and a crater is too. One will damage your car if you don't see it and doing 100m/h the other will kill you and damage your car!
we dont have potholes in Nigeria ,its called a death trap
Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by erico2k2(m): 12:04pm On Nov 05, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
we dont have potholes in Nigeria ,its called a death trap
This was waht Im trying to xplain to that brother,2021 I was driving on the east west road from PH enroute village to see the parents,I was on high speed when one of those death trap showed up,my 22 inch alloy rim cracked, tyre split. I was lucky, cos the road workers on the other lane told me a Camry went into the bush on impacting that hole, my saving grace i had a 3tone vehicle.it was heavy!
Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by Thewritingnerd(f): 12:37pm On Nov 05, 2023
Yy
Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by OlawaleBammie: 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2023
Thewritingnerd:
That’s your mum. E for better make you show your mama. Anumpama. Uncouth irritant that can’t have a conversation without insults. Go back to your ogbomosho farm and get productive. Isi komkom.

But my mama is not an harlœt like you na grin

U dey imagine how community d!cks dey torment ur mama poussie abi grin
Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by Thewritingnerd(f): 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2023
Yy
Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by Love800(m): 2:20pm On Nov 05, 2023
Tankz so much for the info.
But i want to ask.
So one must go through a website or get certified for ordinary cleaner job?

I thought there were alot of jobs abroad. That only the lazy ones dont make it in overseas.
fullclub:

That's why I was crying that after spending much... I still came n be suffering looking for jobs.
Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by pansophist(m): 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2023
erico2k2:

English speaking, Easy to access plus the pounds they win the league back-to-back. People do not go abroad to hustle cos of fine buildings and good roads, that school of thought belongs to the JJC in Europe.

You can also make money in another country as well. The UK is just one of over 200 countries on earth. The UK is tiny and oversaturated, and immigration laws are very tight.

Anyways, to each mallam with his kettle. But for me, the world is way way bigger than the UK, if you want an easy-going, soft life with sunshine and happy people.
Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by fullclub: 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2023
Love800:
Tankz so much for the info.
But i want to ask.
So one must go through a website or get certified for ordinary cleaner job?

I thought there were alot of jobs abroad. That only the lazy ones dont make it in overseas.

Anyone that can come here on his or her own bro is not lazy. I mean anyone that worked and coughed out this huge sum of money is not lazy.
No lazy man can worked 10m in Nigeria... Making one million in Nigeria one should be given a medal.

Again, you need certificate or experience to scale through. They value UK experience like Gold.. If u scale through this then u will be getting jobs hence forthcoming.

But that first push.
Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by Love800(m): 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2023
Tank u so much
fullclub:

Anyone that can come here on his or her own bro is not lazy. I mean anyone that worked and coughed out this huge sum of money is not lazy.
No lazy man can worked 10m in Nigeria... Making one million in Nigeria one should be given a medal.

Again, you need certificate or experience to scale through. They value UK experience like Gold.. If u scale through this then u will be getting jobs hence forthcoming.

But that first push.
Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by erico2k2(m): 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
pansophist:

You can also make money in another country as well. The UK is just one of over 200 countries on earth. The UK is tiny and oversaturated, and immigration laws are very tight.

Anyways, to each mallam with his kettle. But for me, the world is way way bigger than the UK, if you want an easy-going, soft life with sunshine and happy people.
For me,Im sticking to the English-speaking countries, so that narrows it down to Uk and North America

1 Like

Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by OlawaleBammie: 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2023
Thewritingnerd:
E pain you well well 😂. When all fails, “ashew0” , “harl0t” is never too far from their mouths.

Na kuku one community d1ck give your mama belle abi how she take born you?
we were having a heated convo, and the next tin for u to do was to drag my mother in, and now u re the one acusing me of dragging parent in. Whereas u were the one...

Well, that is the sign that you were birthed by an unfortun8 dog u called fæther, and a community sxx slæve u called møther grin grin

Tel ur unfortun8 møther that her poussie is cursd for giving birth to a w@ste like yuu.

Shalom. Don't bother quote me cus I won't even read it talk more of replying a p!g like yuu grin

Ekwensu.
Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by OlawaleBammie: 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
Thewritingnerd:
E pain you well well 😂. When all fails, “ashew0” , “harl0t” is never too far from their mouths.

we were having a heated convo, and the next tin for u to do was to drag my mother in, and now u re the one acusing me of dragging parent in. Whereas u were the one...

Well, that is the sign that you were birthed by an unfortun8 dog u called fæther, and a community sxx slæve u called møther grin grin

Tel ur unfortun8 møther that her poussie is cursd for giving birth to a w@ste like yuu.

Shalom. Don't bother quote me cus I won't even read it talk more of replying a p!g like yuu grin

Ekwensu..
Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by OlawaleBammie: 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2023
Thewritingnerd:

Ekwensu
Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by Thewritingnerd(f): 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2023
Yy
Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by stagger: 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2023
erico2k2:

This was waht Im trying to xplain to that brother,2021 I was driving on the east west road from PH enroute village to see the parents,I was on high speed when one of those death trap showed up,my 22 inch alloy rim cracked, tyre split. I was lucky, cos the road workers on the other lane told me a Camry went into the bush on impacting that hole, my saving grace i had a 3tone vehicle.it was heavy!

I drove East West road very heavily in the 90s and 2000s. The problem there is the flooding which is now besetting the landscape following the periodic dam releases.
Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by erico2k2(m): 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2023
stagger:

I drove East West road very heavily in the 90s and 2000s. The problem there is the flooding which is now besetting the landscape following the periodic dam releases.
Im not talking about flooding, Im talking about holes in the middle of the road which are death trap
Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by jedisco(m): 9:28pm On Nov 05, 2023
pansophist:

I see your point but finally, the UK is popular for a reason. Once settled, not many places offer better opportunities.

Same thing people say abt Lagos... why are people in Lagos when they can go to Damaturu and 'enjoy'?

4 Likes

Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by jedisco(m): 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2023
chuksbobby12:
Nigerians and their low mentality , you have 35 million naira and you use it to do visa to another man's country to do petty and dirty jobs.. I mean 20 to 30 million naira. That's so foolishi , you can start a small firm , agriculture , real estate , poultry , fashion school , agro processing plant etc, there are thousands of things i can do with it and be successful . People run away from Nigeria because we are not producing anything , there are no jobs, we only import in the morning , afternoon and night , import import import . Running away with such amount of money is wickedness , use it and start something in Nigeria and employ 2 workers . If the multitude in embassies trying to japa can each , use the funds to establish small scale enterprises and employ one or two workers , the unemployment level in Nigeria will reduce .

When you have 30 million, you'd understand better.

Life is in stages

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by stagger: 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2023
erico2k2:

Im not talking about flooding, Im talking about holes in the middle of the road which are death trap

I am trying to tell you that the problem with the East West road is flooding as a result of climate change. That road was never like that in years gone by. Take it from me who used to ply that road a lot in the 90s. I am talking about anything close to 30 years ago when Rufus Ada George was governor of Rivers state. There was no Bayelsa then.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by erico2k2(m): 10:48pm On Nov 05, 2023
stagger:

I am trying to tell you that the problem with the East West road is flooding as a result of climate change. That road was never like that in years gone by. Take it from me who used to ply that road a lot in the 90s. I am talking about anything close to 30 years ago when Rufus Ada George was governor of Rivers state. There was no Bayelsa then.
What are you talking about, climate change my backside, roads built not to fit purpose. They compress red mud and pour bitumen on it, you call that road?I was on that road when it was a one laned road, this has nothing to do with climate change. The failed part of that stretch due to flood is filled with white sand when I was driving fru it this year Feb to be precise. The pothole Im on about got nothing to do with flood or climate change its just pure greed or foolishness on the part of the contractors and FG. Heavy duty roads like that should be built with reenforced concrete.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by Kachidubem: 11:59am On Nov 06, 2023
erico2k2:

He dont know,as we talk men dey bank 2k to thier 9ja account on regular bases since jan 1st this year look now £ is more than 1k.In three years a hustler can return that N40M no issues!
Common man...there are lots of businesses doing 30-40 mill plus in 3 years in Nigeria.

Pharmacy business is one of them...the man that owns a pharmacy in my neighborhood just recently bought off the entire compound his pharmacy store was situated ... I think he launched that pharmacy about 4 years ago in Apapa.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by stagger: 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2023
erico2k2:

What are you talking about, climate change my backside, roads built not to fit purpose. They compress red mud and pour bitumen on it, you call that road?I was on that road when it was a one laned road, this has nothing to do with climate change. The failed part of that stretch due to flood is filled with white sand when I was driving fru it this year Feb to be precise. The pothole Im on about got nothing to do with flood or climate change its just pure greed or foolishness on the part of the contractors and FG. Heavy duty roads like that should be built with reenforced concrete.

Please be respectful with your comments.

1 Like

Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by erico2k2(m): 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2023
Kachidubem:

Common man...there are lots of businesses doing 30-40 mill plus in 3 years in Nigeria.

Pharmacy business is one of them...the man that owns a pharmacy in my neighborhood just recently bought off the entire compound his pharmacy store was situated ... I think he launched that pharmacy about 4 years ago in Apapa.
I dont know your level but N30m is less than £25k is not much when you look at the scale of things as regards living confutable

1 Like

Re: My Experience In UK Since I Japa:WARNING by Kachidubem: 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
erico2k2:

I dont know your level but N30m is less than £25k is not much when you look at the scale of things as regards living confutable
Read my post again...that why I said there are lots of businesses raking more than 30-40 million in 3/4 yrs of operation in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (35) (Reply)

Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) / Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos) / Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.