Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! (24515 Views)

Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by YoshihideSuga: 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
CHoccolaTE:
Men and their disgusting obsession with sex.

See how they are crying and shouting all over this thread because OP said they should be considerate and not behave like sex maniacs.

I wonder how Nigerian women tolerate you sociopaths.

Please marry a woman... It's biological for a man to desire sex. If you are so pained about it, please marry a woman. It's a free world.

4 Likes

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Zooposki(f): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
The wife. No one values a doormat which most wives have made themselves out to be. That’s why African men treat their Oyinbo wives like God, cos she won’t take rubbish from him.

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by reddingtonblack: 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
pocohantas:

They know these things. It is why they appreciate their mothers and say the wife never comes close to her. Stop pouring water on stones. They know.

Odiegwu! at these age, if you won't take into conigsance naa weytin similar dem dey take compare each other, i feel all hope is lost undecided

Does wife equate Mother, ordinary to cook sweet food for una BF una go dey shout i am not your maid upandan how many mother you don see drag there son to court for seperation

aunty respect yourself ! nonsense & ingredients undecided

2 Likes

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by reddingtonblack: 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2023
CHoccolaTE:
Men and their disgusting obsession with sex.

See how they are crying and shouting all over this thread because OP said they should be considerate and not behave like sex maniacs.

I wonder how Nigerian women tolerate you sociopaths.

Its men that obessed with sex Buh its always women rushing online to wail how dey couldnt cope with a 2min man.
Men are obsessed with sex, buh at the magistrate court 8 out of 10 cases is about a woman seeking for divorce cos the man can't perform or last 2hrs in bed.

2 Likes

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Lordbinsmar: 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2023
I don't understand this kind of stupid and nonsense post.

Why get married if you cannot satisfy your partner sexually except in the case of health situation.

I see no reason why a healthy woman should not be available to have sex with her husband at any time he wants, same applies to guys also.

Only a useless man will his wife be setting sex timetable for.

I reject to be that kind of man.
angry

1 Like

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Idaytesj29(m): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lamanii22:
Okay so uh… I have been reading a lot about men complaining about how their wives wouldn’t have sex with them after having kids…. The truth is… sex is harder to have after birthing a baby or more babies, it’s even more harder to feel aroused when you have a toddler to care for, a baby that wants to feed all time, the lack of sleep you get, doing the cookings, making the house clean….

Men please pity your wives too, try to be discipline your p***s….. it’s not easy on the woman too… thank you…

Lolz 😆
You see why monogamy cannot work?

1 Like

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Idaytesj29(m): 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2023
brain54:
Marriage is about compromise…

And understanding. Both partners should meet themselves halfway.

It’s not easy- but the man especially must make efforts to control his Dickson. (Every man should have self control even with a willing partner/under normal circumstances)

How can anyone enjoy sex with a baby needing attention around?

Dey play
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Idaytesj29(m): 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2023
Sterope:
Most men don't work 24/7 or even all day

Men don't work at all.
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Dshocker(m): 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lamanii22:
Okay so uh… I have been reading a lot about men complaining about how their wives wouldn’t have sex with them after having kids…. The truth is… sex is harder to have after birthing a baby or more babies, it’s even more harder to feel aroused when you have a toddler to care for, a baby that wants to feed all time, the lack of sleep you get, doing the cookings, making the house clean….

Men please pity your wives too, try to be discipline your p***s….. it’s not easy on the woman too… thank you…

Lami why are you trying to run away from your homely duties?

2 Likes

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by jayAjoku(m): 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
This is why men should marry more than one wife so🤷🏾‍♂️

4 Likes

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by hahn(m): 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lamanii22:

That's why married women should advocate for side chicks.

When the wife's kpekus is tired, the side chick.can take over.

3 Likes

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Farfalla(f): 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
Kingray10:

I guess that's the type of men around you and the type you attract...
Even in this niaraland there are plenty of logical men here. You just chose not to see them... You have focused ur attention on the negativity about them that's why you don't see the logical...
About my the woman how many have you see discussing something reasonable or rational..
All they do is look for the new ways to exploit the men at their dm, with nothing in their head...

You are a prime example. I have just raised an observation about the lack of objectivity in men's opinions on Nairaland. Now instead of you to counter my argument, you begin by implying that it's the men I attract that aren't logical or that I choose not to see the logical ones, when I have clearly stated that the old Nairaland had a good number of intelligent male posters. You have formed a personal opinion with no proof of who I am and what kind of man/men I interact with. You don't even have any proof of whether I even attract any men at all. See? That right there is illogical.

I won't argue with you about whether or not women are emotional. What I know is that both men and women can exhibit both rational and emotional tendencies and Nairaland is a perfect example of the existence of out-of-control men who do nothing but rant over mundane things (emotional character). Not to mention the irrational decisions they make which endanger their lives and the lives of their loved ones.
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by imagrg(m): 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
You have hit the head on the nail. Or do I say the reverse? grin
Lamanii22:

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by imagrg(m): 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
It's not easy having a beautiful woman close to you forever and your preek is still starving oh. angry grin

1 Like

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by NOwazobia: 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

Your solution is quite pitiable. A married man should visit a brothel because his wife has refused his advances for sex for a long period of time?

Wow! So, what benefit do men get from marriage?
Your long period of time is your own addition.

Tell us why you got or are getting married. For sex? are you marrying a sex doll?
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Seriouslady: 5:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
A caring and loving husband will understand what's going on with his wife and would even assist her in tending to the children and in this situation they'll both work out what's best time for their intimacy and all. But the truth is most men are selfish and see the woman as bionic woman that never gets tired. They let her do everything at home, chores, children and still expect her best in the other room. Then they start comparing her with a side chick that doesn't even cook at home nor does she have children to tend to. Men are selfish!

1 Like

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by CHoccolaTE: 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
YoshihideSuga:

Please marry a woman... It's biological for a man to desire sex. If you are so pained about it, please marry a woman. It's a free world.

You sef marry a man. Since you men are the ones that have irrationally high sex drives.
Sex maniacs every where.
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by CHoccolaTE: 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Its men that obessed with sex Buh its always women rushing online to wail how dey couldnt cope with a 2min man.
Men are obsessed with sex, buh at the magistrate court 8 out of 10 cases is about a woman seeking for divorce cos the man can't perform or last 2hrs in bed.

Yes
Men are the ones always threatening fire and brimstone when their wives say they are not in the mood for sex.
They are the ones sleeping around, cheating on their wives and boldly claiming to be naturally polygamous
Na una.
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by CHoccolaTE: 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2023
Seriouslady:
A caring and loving husband will understand what's going on with his wife and would even assist her in tending to the children and in this situation they'll both work out what's best time for their intimacy and all. But the truth is most men are selfish and see the woman as bionic woman that never gets tired. They let her do everything at home, chores, children and still expect her best in the other room. Then they start comparing her with a side chick that doesn't even cook at home nor does she have children to tend to. Men are selfish!

Honestly, that's the truth.

These men know what they are supposed to do but they choose to be selfish and evil instead.
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by sonofthunder: 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lamanii22:

Shey the husband no get feelings ni?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by reddingtonblack: 6:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

Yes
Men are the ones always threatening fire and brimstone when their wives say they are not in the mood for sex.
They are the ones sleeping around, cheating on their wives and boldly claiming to be naturally polygamous
Na una.

Can you date a 2min man asking for myself
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Georgejeez: 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
NOwazobia:
Just masturbate or [/b]visit a brothel[b] if you know say the thing hook you too much.

Your wife is not some doll you must hump at will.

Some of the comments here are so anyhow, and I wonder if you so called dumb Alphas can tolerate same for your mothers.

The second to comment foolishness na follow come. Imagine the nonsense he wrote.

If you are marrying for solely sex, and you consider a wife as a sex object...,

... please stick to Olosho, because even a baby Mama won't allow such nonsense.

Then when he contracts serious STIs and HIV, who then will he still later do the transfer to , if not the wife ..

How has that lifestyle solved the issue
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by CHoccolaTE: 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Can you date a 2min man asking for myself

Asking for yourself how? grin
Lmao
Wetin concern me concern you?

Anyway the answer to your question is NO.
Because that is premature ejaculation and men that have it are sick. I can't marry a sick man.
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Bimpe29: 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2023
You see the height of insensitivity on the part of the poster's line of thought justifying sexual apathy.

Sex is even sweeter and more enjoyable after childbirth. Men shouldn't be castigated for their polygamous tendencies upon their spouses apathy in the other room.

2 Likes

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by reddingtonblack: 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
Seriouslady:

As much as i don't want to undermine women effort on house chores you make it look as though a house wife takes on a community chores in the house
One thing ladies forget to take into cognisance is that before marriage men combine work and house chores, we didnt die

children can be stressful tho but i think the chores thing is blown out of proportion undecided
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by MostIncredibleDFirst: 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
OP, can you put what you are saying in proper context for us to understand?
1. How many times in a week were you and husband having sex, during courtship?
2. After marriage, how many times was it in a week?
3.After child birth, how many times is it supposed to be?
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Abemy(m): 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2023
I have almost given up on sex, the last time I had it was on the 2nd of January, this year, that was when I returned home from Christmas break, after taking my wife home to deliver there.

To the glory of God, she delivered on the 8th of June this year, and returned on the 14rh of August, but since then, we haven't had any intimacy.

Then I have been controlling myself, until she made some advances last night, but I paid her back, and I must make sure she go through what she puts me through.

Women, understand that it is not just only about you, do unto others what you will want others, do unto you.

Personally, I have been gifted in controlling my sexual urge, I stayed celibate in the whole of 2017, no one can use sex to suppress me, but I am afraid, any day I decide to cheat on my wife, she will loose me for good.

4 Likes

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by reddingtonblack: 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2023
CHoccolaTE:

Asking for yourself how? grin
Lmao
Wetin concern me concern you?

Anyway the answer to your question is NO.
Because that is premature ejaculation and men that have it are sick. I can't marry a sick man.

shakara don start, ontop your status dey play

On a serious note have you seen churchhill babies, if that is "sick" whu kpokpogri epp undecided

be careful what you wish for undecided
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by pocohantas(f): 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2023
Sterope:
Sometimes I forget. It has to be cruelty to insist on upholding values that are doing more harm than good.

I try not to forget anymore. I have things to do with my time. They can do the online delulu alone.
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by chinchum(m): 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lamanii22:

Don't generalise about sex is harder when women give birth to kids. Some women may have such issues and i doubt it is majority of women.

1 Like

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Oyindidi(f): 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2023
Purvan:
When a wife is in need financially, the husband should say he doesn't have anything to give
This gender and sex
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Babalola0920: 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
GOD knew that, That's why polygamous is the BEST thing i don't know how this idea of 1man 1 women just make it like it who we're, Alot of men give there wife STD due to the nature of MEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 / Be Careful With Your Secrets! / Photo Of A Crippled Woman Striving With Her Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.