Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! (24509 Views)

Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by chiomzy86(f): 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2023
Reminderz:
sure it's not easy, but a wife who's considerate and respects her husband will find ways to satisfy and perform her duties... nor be she go first do am... it's not easy on the husband as well...

if she's not in the mood for sex, she should do bløwjob or dry hump, or anything to empty his balls, not she throwing tantrums and blaming it on mood swings anytime his husband ask for intimacy... men want to find solace in the wife they marry, and if he feels his peace is being threatened, he would be forced to do what he once vowed to never do...

Hope u do help her to do some chores, so she can reserve some energy in doing d above ..women are not super humans

1 Like

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Reminderz: 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2023
chiomzy86:

Hope u do help her to do some chores, so she can reserve some energy in doing d above ..women are not super humans
they are super humans, Hilda Baci is a perfect example... and also, men do more than that... the thing is, most "modern women" are extremely lazy and always full of excuses, in which most are unreasonable...

2 Likes

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by CHoccolaTE: 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
reddingtonblack:

shakara don start, ontop your status dey play

On a serious note have you seen churchhill babies, if that is "sick" whu kpokpogri epp undecided

be careful what you wish for undecided

Ok I hear
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by bekpo(m): 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
Invariably, u r asking d man to look out, right? U ain't serious! Openly endorsing promiscuity, don't complain afterwards.
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Olas121: 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lamanii22:
Okay so uh… I have been reading a lot about men complaining about how their wives wouldn’t have sex with them after having kids…. The truth is… sex is harder to have after birthing a baby or more babies, it’s even more harder to feel aroused when you have a toddler to care for, a baby that wants to feed all time, the lack of sleep you get, doing the cookings, making the house clean….

Men please pity your wives too, try to be discipline your p***s….. it’s not easy on the woman too… thank you…

I agree with you on this, but what those women that get it from another men?
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Tallesty1(m): 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lamanii22:
Okay so uh… I have been reading a lot about men complaining about how their wives wouldn’t have sex with them after having kids…. The truth is… sex is harder to have after birthing a baby or more babies, it’s even more harder to feel aroused when you have a toddler to care for, a baby that wants to feed all time, the lack of sleep you get, doing the cookings, making the house clean….

Men please pity your wives too, try to be discipline your p***s….. it’s not easy on the woman too… thank you…
I have this close friend who was complaining to me about how his wife started denying him sex after their first child. We talked at length, and one thing I learned is that he is hardly a part of his wife during the day; his not involved in her daily activities.

I am not married, but I do believe that if you are actively involved in your wife's day-to-day activities and if you treat her just the right way during the day, say the right thing and understand her as a man should understand his wife; she will look forward to sleeping with you at night.
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Tallesty1(m): 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
chiomzy86:

Before you tell a man to assist with chores, make sure you know what the man does to earn a living. The money we drop every morning doesn't fall from trees, and we are not superhumans.

When I was in my former compound, I was working with this evangelist who is an electrician. He was doing okay, and he still is. He ensured there was food at home and gave her money whenever she needed some, dropping extra when we got good-paying work, especially the ones we started from scratch.

However, there was this little problem. They had two kids at that time, and the wife was teaching in school. So, sometimes when the man came home, either the food wasn't ready or she hadn't cooked at all. On such days, they would eat out, or sometimes the man would help her, and they would cook. She also called during closing hours to ask him to buy this or that, these sometimes led to quarrels.

One day, we worked close to home on a Saturday, and she brought us lunch at work. That singular act helped resolve the issues they were having.

We were working on a duplex. The first engineer messed up and was dropped, so we had to start laying pipes from scratch. This is normally not a problem, except that on this particular project, the building had already been completed, so we had to use a hammer and chisel to break pillars, beams, etc., to lay the pipes.

When she came and saw her husband, she was shocked. The man was completely covered in dust and sweating like a he-goat. He was on top of a ladder trying to chisel an opening for TV and camera cables, she was speechless.

After seeing what that man goes through at work, she stopped asking him to help with chores, ceased making unnecessary requests, and always ensured that food was ready before he got home.

Only a few Nigerian men work in offices; the rest work like donkeys to put food on the table.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by ukaface(f): 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2023
Fahvvy:
Child birth comes with its own challenges and pressure, however those challenges/pressure aren't just felt by the woman alone, it's also on the man! undecided...

Y'all should stop trying to paint the picture that child birth affects only the woman, that's a huge lie! undecided...

The same "understanding" you're seeking for is the same understanding the man too is seeking for undecided...

The man too have needs for crying out loud, so do your best to meet them!

People (especially women) need to realize that your SPOUSE is your priority NOT your CHILD

Don't make the mistake of neglecting the needs of your husband (spouse) simply because there's a child in the picture undecided...
Really?
And 91 likes? Wooow
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Hotguy27: 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lamanii22:

Different men have different libido. What has discipline got to do with conjugal desire?

It depends on the type of man you married. You don't expect men with different libido to approach love making with their wives with the same energy.
Just like the FTC rightly said, find a way to satisfy your hubby sexually without all these unnecessary excuses. Some men will get it outside if you don't play your role well.

While you may not want to do it because of the excuses you mentioned, some women are so active and smart enough to keep their hubbies home by giving them what they want.

Reminderz:
sure it's not easy, but a wife who's considerate and respects her husband will find ways to satisfy and perform her duties... nor be she go first do am... it's not easy on the husband as well...

if she's not in the mood for sex, she should do bløwjob or dry hump, or anything to empty his balls, not she throwing tantrums and blaming it on mood swings anytime his husband ask for intimacy... men want to find solace in the wife they marry, and if he feels his peace is being threatened, he would be forced to do what he once vowed to never do...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by ukaface(f): 10:00pm On Oct 26, 2023
Una no Dey tire to always do similarities and comparisons between men and women
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Little21: 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2023
izadi:
Africans need to spend less time on sex topics and refocus their time/energy on other value adding engagements. Their mates in the west are busy inventing everything while we just dey carry jiggy jiggy matter for head like gala, chai!
Like it's getting irritating. You won't see them talking about something reasonable. It's all about sex,sex,sex. They need rehab.
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Fahvvy: 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
ukaface:

Really?
And 91 likes? Wooow

That lots of people like a comment doesn't mean the comment is right, so forget the likes and let's have a conversation undecided...

I'd like to hear you opinion or concerns about my comment undecided...
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by ukaface(f): 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
Fahvvy:

That lots of people like a comment doesn't mean the comment is right, so forget the likes and let's have a conversation undecided...

I'd like to hear you opinion or concerns about my comment undecided...
I’m assuming the challenge and need you talked about is ‘attention’?

If it’s not, then I would love to learn
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by jimcaddy(m): 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
Well it takes a lot of emotional intelligence to balance this things in marriages. You just have to compromise. That's why you are married. You enjoy your wife, but men too should not be marrying a lady with a low libido and then you now start demanding sex from her all the time. Marry your kind. This is one crucial mistake many couples make. Many times, sex could be tiring and overrated. But some men just cannot do without chuking penis inside toto. Like say na food.

1 Like

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Fahvvy: 11:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
ukaface:

I’m assuming the challenge and need you talked about is ‘attention’?

If it’s not, then I would love to learn

Yeah, that's a part of it undecided...

Any other concerns? undecided...
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by ukaface(f): 12:27am On Oct 27, 2023
Fahvvy:

Yeah, that's a part of it undecided...

Any other concerns? undecided...
So a mother should pay less attention to her child?
A person that can’t fend for himself or herself, a person that is dependent?
Don’t be cruel
Whilst the woman is giving the needed attention to the babe, what would the father be doing?
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Teymanhenry(f): 6:58am On Oct 27, 2023
No wonder our forefathers married more than one wife.

1 Like

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Teymanhenry(f): 7:00am On Oct 27, 2023
[quote author=ukaface post=126636647]
A person that can’t fend for himself or herself, a dependent person?
Don’t be cruel
Whilst the woman is giving the needed attention to the babe, what would the father be doing? [/quote

It depends on his libido. Some men would be doing soppy, while others would be visiting their former girlfriends and may end up getting them pregnant. Who is on the losing end now?
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Teymanhenry(f): 7:04am On Oct 27, 2023
Tallesty1:
Before you tell a man to assist with chores, make sure you know what the man does to earn a living. The money we drop every morning doesn't fall from trees, and we are not superhumans.

When I was in my former compound, I was working with this evangelist who is an electrician. He was doing okay, and he still is. He ensured there was food at home and gave her money whenever she needed some, dropping extra when we got good-paying work, especially the ones we started from scratch.

However, there was this little problem. They had two kids at that time, and the wife was teaching in school. So, sometimes when the man came home, either the food wasn't ready or she hadn't cooked at all. On such days, they would eat out, or sometimes the man would help her, and they would cook. She also called during closing hours to ask him to buy this or that, these sometimes led to quarrels.

One day, we worked close to home on a Saturday, and she brought us lunch at work. That singular act helped resolve the issues they were having.

We were working on a duplex. The first engineer messed up and was dropped, so we had to start laying pipes from scratch. This is normally not a problem, except that on this particular project, the building had already been completed, so we had to use a hammer and chisel to break pillars, beams, etc., to lay the pipes.

When she came and saw her husband, she was shocked. The man was completely covered in dust and sweating like a he-goat. He was on top of a ladder trying to chisel an opening for TV and camera cables, she was speechless.

After seeing what that man goes through at work, she stopped asking him to help with chores, ceased making unnecessary requests, and always ensured that food was ready before he got home.

Only a few Nigerian men work in offices; the rest work like donkeys to put food on the table.

#Words
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by ukaface(f): 7:50am On Oct 27, 2023
[quote author=Teymanhenry post=126638485][/quote]be like everything wey wire men brain na sex sex

If he catch disease, who is on the losing end?
Imagine the audacity to even use cheating as a consequence because a woman is looking after the person they both made…smh

I don’t know bout other women, but me? I definitely won’t be the one losing. I’m not the type to cry or fight over an unsteady pri.ck, if because I’m taking care of a child we BOTH made and you feel cheating is what is paramount to you,then the said man doesn’t have a business being in marriage or to be a father. Maturity is needed sometimes.
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Deeman01: 8:07am On Oct 27, 2023
So many things indeed change in women after delivery, true! It's pretty normal for some women not to crave sex while pregnant and even after delivery.

My advice to women is that, after delivery, especially after the baby is about 6 - 9 months old and you still feel that way, please try and do something. Seek help, go for therapy, and read about it. If not it will be the same story 2 to 3 years down the line.

I have seen couples battle this problem even 4 years after their last baby, simply because they thought the issue was just going to fizzle out on their own.

It's a very difficult situation that can be dealt with together. We should stop all the blame game and fault-finding.

The truth is that both couple needs help.
The question now is, where do they seek help?
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Fahvvy: 8:51am On Oct 27, 2023
ukaface:

A person that can’t fend for himself or herself, a person that is dependent?
Don't be cruel

No where in my earlier write up did I say or opine any of this, so I wonder how you got here undecided...

ukaface:
Whilst the woman is giving the needed attention to the babe, what would the father be doing?

Giving the baby attention ofcourse! undecided...

Sighs undecided...
Lemme break it down for you undecided...
And please this time, read it sl~ow~ly undecided...

Regardless of whether there's a child in the picture or not, your husband is still your priority undecided...

The real "cruelty" is putting any human before your husband undecided...
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by rapheal5(m): 8:53am On Oct 27, 2023
Lamanii22:

Not all women, my friends talks about how high their wife's sex drive after giving birth.

1 Like

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by ukaface(f): 9:53am On Oct 27, 2023
Fahvvy:

No where in my earlier write up did I say or opine any of this, so I wonder how you got here undecided...

Giving the baby attention ofcourse! undecided...

Sighs undecided...
Lemme break it down for you undecided...
And please this time, read it sl~ow~ly undecided...

Regardless of whether there's a child in the picture or not, your husband is still your priority undecided...

The real "cruelty" is putting any human before your husband undecided...

😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤
I think you have issues with kids/ children

Either way, both the husband and kid should be a priority, a baby just given birth to needs all attention from both mother and father.
Dunno why y’all grown ass men be competing with a baby you fvcked to make. Y’all need to be mature

😤😤😤😤😤
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Fahvvy: 10:16am On Oct 27, 2023
ukaface:

😤😤😤😤😤😤😤😤
I think you have issues with kids/ children

Either way, both the husband and kid should be a priority, a baby just given birth to needs all attention from both mother and father.
Dunno why y’all grown ass men be competing with a baby you fvcked to make. Y’all need to be mature

😤😤😤😤😤

Nowhere did I opine that a baby doesn't need attention, but somehow you keep thinking that, that's what I'm saying undecided...

And I'm beginning to wonder if you're actually reading & comprehending what I'm writing or you're just arguing for the fun of it undecided...

Also this isn't a subject of "maturity" or "competition", it's a matter of what just is...

No human should come before your spouse (husband in this case) undecided...

Your husband is FIRST and anything that makes him feel otherwise will cause issues in your marriage undecided...

Lemme ask a question and hopefully you'll see the hilariousness of your write up grin...

If your needs are continually swept under the carpet in favour of another individual, will you be said to be "immature" for wanting your husband to also meet your needs? grin...

Just answer yes or no, nothing more grin...
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Teymanhenry(f): 2:23am On Oct 28, 2023
ukaface:
be like everything wey wire men brain na sex sex

If he catch disease, who is on the losing end?
Imagine the audacity to even use cheating as a consequence because a woman is looking after the person they both made…smh

I don’t know bout other women, but me? I definitely won’t be the one losing. I’m not the type to cry or fight over an unsteady pri.ck, if because I’m taking care of a child we BOTH made and you feel cheating is what is paramount to you,then the said man doesn’t have a business being in marriage or to be a father. Maturity is needed sometimes.

Part of that maturity should make the woman realize she's got to give attention to the man too, not just the baby. If the man gives 100% attention to his baby and ignore the wife would you be open to criticizing such habits? Every action got consequences. When those consequences come around, lets accept them and move.
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by DonroxyII: 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2023
Lamanii22:

The truth of the matter is that since Time immemorial Majority of Men don't understand female psychology... She herself doesn't.... So Only Few Guys Does & They mostly end up being "Gamers" .....

Child birth doesn't stop her woman from Sexual Intercourse but once her pvssy is your priority not her mental well-being due to stress that pvssy would need to be forcefully opened for you to penetrate & Who would want that without being slaughtered .

Men should get to know about women before marriage ... marriage/dating pass Putting women for house for keep !
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by DonroxyII: 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2023
GambaOsaka:
Some men will still be broke and yet dem wan do do do all the time. How your kini still Dey rise when you are broke still beats my imagination.
I know it’s slightly off topic sha.
Kinni go rise because that's natural source of dopamine for poor Man cheesy .... If Ihm kinni no rise join Poverty na Suicide remain grin
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by DonroxyII: 9:26pm On Oct 28, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:
Story for the gods...

As long as I married you, it is ME first before YOU.

No compromising on that standard or rule for any reason whatsoever.

When I dey work my ass out to give you and the kids soft lives, where're you?

If you don't like it, you can take the exit door.
Na so this one marriage collapsed before he even start ...

Wo-Man(Beta-Male) Always Speaking from Emotions not "Reasonableness" .... !

A real Man gets chased Up & Down for Sex ...
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by DonroxyII: 9:29pm On Oct 28, 2023
phemmyfour:
You are not a man, you will not understand how a man is wired. Any woman that sees sex as a stress have no business with marriage
A Man That Doesn't Understand How Women are Wired is a Boy not a Man ...

You don't demand for Sex as a Man, You Should be Chased With Sex By Ya Woman whether she just get belle or just delivered even during Menstruation.....

You have to put Ya wife in that Mood ... If you are a Gamer not some stubborn wrecked Human!
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2023
DonroxyII:
Na so this one marriage collapsed before he even start ...

Wo-Man(Beta-Male) Always Speaking from Emotions not "Reasonableness" .... !

A real Man gets chased Up & Down for Sex ...

You be fo ol. To read and understand na problem for you abi.

Back to sender, na your own marriage go collapse.

Do I look like I give a f about sex?

I'm not a fai led man like you, and I'm not the cause of your fai lure.
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by DonroxyII: 5:12am On Oct 29, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

You be fo ol. To read and understand na problem for you abi.

Back to sender, na your own marriage go collapse.

Do I look like I give a f about sex?

I'm not a fai led man like you, and I'm not the cause of your fai lure.
Lick Ma Black Cracky Nyansh tongue

Wo-Man(Man Like a Woman) ....

Ya Papa Left Nyansh There shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Family Of Four Die In Their Sleep After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Kogi (Photo) / Be Careful With Your Secrets! / Photo Of A Crippled Woman Striving With Her Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.