Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! (24514 Views)

Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by phemmyfour: 10:14am On Oct 29, 2023
DonroxyII:
A Man That Doesn't Understand How Women are Wired is a Boy not a Man ...

You don't demand for Sex as a Man, You Should be Chased With Sex By Ya Woman whether she just get belle or just delivered even during Menstruation.....

You have to put Ya wife in that Mood ... If you are a Gamer not some stubborn wrecked Human!
Ignorance
How can a woman not be in the mood for a month even without external influence? That's trash talk
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by DonroxyII: 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2023
phemmyfour:
Ignorance
How can a woman not be in the mood for a month even without external influence? That's trash talk
If she ain't in the mood for one month you are a wack for one month!

See, If you are a Gamer, Your Woman will vibrate with your Energies & only you will have access to her portal .... Women are Energies Sniffers & once the Energies vibrating from you is not connecting with the domino in her Body-Systems forget no sex for you.

Your Job as a Man is to study your Woman & Hack her Entire Psychology Uninstall Everything Therein & Install Your own Simply make Your own better than her previous experiences or Present Street Rate ... See loyalty 💯! ... Women no get Wahala na Men no grow pass boys!

Real Men Understand female psychology unfortunately they might end up being Players Which is side effects for Non Matured Ones!

Una No go study Women just dey demand sex like Akara .... na person Intestines you wan dey poke anyhow without psyching her psyches ....

Have you seen wound before, Start fingering your wounds & see how it feels that's how it feels fvcking a woman that not feeling your Vibes!
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by LarryCork: 3:57pm On Oct 29, 2023
Lamanii22:
Okay so uh… I have been reading a lot about men complaining about how their wives wouldn’t have sex with them after having kids…. The truth is… sex is harder to have after birthing a baby or more babies, it’s even more harder to feel aroused when you have a toddler to care for, a baby that wants to feed all time, the lack of sleep you get, doing the cookings, making the house clean….

Men please pity your wives too, try to be discipline your p***s….. it’s not easy on the woman too… thank you…

helo good morning good aftanooon good evening how are u plus how do u do?. please do u hav yannnsh??(no oofencse) smiley
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by phemmyfour: 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2023
DonroxyII:
If she ain't in the mood for one month you are a wack for one month!

See, If you are a Gamer, Your Woman will vibrate with your Energies & only you will have access to her portal .... Women are Energies Sniffers & once the Energies vibrating from you is not connecting with the domino in her Body-Systems forget no sex for you.

Your Job as a Man is to study your Woman & Hack her Entire Psychology Uninstall Everything Therein & Install Your own Simply make Your own better than her previous experiences or Present Street Rate ... See loyalty 💯! ... Women no get Wahala na Men no grow pass boys!

Real Men Understand female psychology unfortunately they might end up being Players Which is side effects for Non Matured Ones!

Una No go study Women just dey demand sex like Akara .... na person Intestines you wan dey poke anyhow without psyching her psyches ....

Have you seen wound before, Start fingering your wounds & see how it feels that's how it feels fvcking a woman that not feeling your Vibes!
Your Ignorance is at its peak

Marriage doesn't put a man or woman in the mood. Your physiology as a woman was designed to be in the mood every month. A man can only influence what is already existing. Not being in the mood at all is more of medical issues and not lack of romantic moves
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Teymanhenry(f): 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2023
ukaface:
be like everything wey wire men brain na sex sex

If he catch disease, who is on the losing end?
Imagine the audacity to even use cheating as a consequence because a woman is looking after the person they both made…smh

I don’t know bout other women, but me? I definitely won’t be the one losing. I’m not the type to cry or fight over an unsteady pri.ck, if because I’m taking care of a child we BOTH made and you feel cheating is what is paramount to you,then the said man doesn’t have a business being in marriage or to be a father. Maturity is needed sometimes.

Then the man should go on and marry another wife in other to curtail such situations. God knows about such situations, no wonder he created more women than men

1 Like

Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by JohnnA1: 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2023
Obakoolex:
....I got my wife pregnant again and we have a 7 months old baby
Nawa ooo!
This is not prudent at all.
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by JohnnA1: 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2023
Godmind2022:

No woman can resist a loving and caring husband. Impossible!
Except the woman has a heart of stone.
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by JohnnA1: 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2023
Tallesty1:
Before you tell a man to assist with chores, make sure you know what the man does to earn a living. The money we drop every morning doesn't fall from trees, and we are not superhumans.

When I was in my former compound, I was working with this evangelist who is an electrician. He was doing okay, and he still is. He ensured there was food at home and gave her money whenever she needed some, dropping extra when we got good-paying work, especially the ones we started from scratch.

However, there was this little problem. They had two kids at that time, and the wife was teaching in school. So, sometimes when the man came home, either the food wasn't ready or she hadn't cooked at all. On such days, they would eat out, or sometimes the man would help her, and they would cook. She also called during closing hours to ask him to buy this or that, these sometimes led to quarrels.

One day, we worked close to home on a Saturday, and she brought us lunch at work. That singular act helped resolve the issues they were having.

We were working on a duplex. The first engineer messed up and was dropped, so we had to start laying pipes from scratch. This is normally not a problem, except that on this particular project, the building had already been completed, so we had to use a hammer and chisel to break pillars, beams, etc., to lay the pipes.

When she came and saw her husband, she was shocked. The man was completely covered in dust and sweating like a he-goat. He was on top of a ladder trying to chisel an opening for TV and camera cables, she was speechless.

After seeing what that man goes through at work, she stopped asking him to help with chores, ceased making unnecessary requests, and always ensured that food was ready before he got home.

Only a few Nigerian men work in offices; the rest work like donkeys to put food on the table.
Hmmm, this is a powerful story, I feel you should create a separate thread for this and tag the mods as a sort of reply to this thread.
Re: Be Sensitive To Your Wife’s Feelings Too! by Obakoolex(m): 8:15am On Nov 02, 2023
JohnnA1:
Nawa ooo!
This is not prudent at all.
Shit happens bro, if you're married you know better. Wives don't usually wants to do family planning until they have at least 2 children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 / Be Careful With Your Secrets! / Photo Of A Crippled Woman Striving With Her Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.