Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Church Is For Stupid People - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Church Is For Stupid People (2419 Views)

Is This Ritual Or The White Garment Church Is A Place Of Blessings / Nigerian University Girls Are The Most Stupid People On Earth! / See How Romancelanders Voted Nairalanders That Trended For Stupid Topics [Pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Is For Stupid People by Geovanni412(m): 9:05am On Oct 26, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Develop some tough skin boy, nobody like the truth.
Imagine the level of names they called Jesus when he said He is the son of God
They called him mad man and blasphemy

That is the same thing you and others will call me for saying the truth. No be today
If they can insult,flog and torture Jesus for saying the bitter truth
Then who am I to complain when a brainwashed sheep calls me highly ignorant
As in who am I?? Jesus was called worse names than you are calling me.
So guy continue wallowing in your pastor's ignorance and keep wondering why you are the most religious country but still live like you are in hellfire grin grin

True...

Most churchgoers suspend their brains at home whenever they go to Church

Please, don't open a Church to scam people...we have enough scammers

You can open a fellowship with people that believe in your view of how God ought to be served.

Church is when two or three are gathered in the midst of God.

1 Like

Re: Church Is For Stupid People by GodWrites: 9:14am On Oct 26, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
O boy cheesy cheesy Religion is very sweet oo
Now I understand how these pastors enjoying

My aunt has been sending my mom $120 every end of month to help her sow monthly seed in adoration ministry grin grin grin grin grin
My mum travelled to UK
So my aunty sent the money to me to pay for both of them. $120 and $80 grin grin

Jesus did not ask his followers for SHISHI
Instead Jesus feed them
Not a single time did Jesus ask his followers to pay tithe or sow seed..

So me personally I am a follower of Jesus
Not the follower of Old testament laws
Not a follower of the old laws of Moses
Which Jesus clearly abolished..

It's that time of the month again grin grin grin
I'm about to chop another $120

Since people refuse to read bible, let me enjoy and scam them well well Jare....

Until someone tells me where Jesus told us to pay tithe to church. I will stop

Till then, stay healthy My Stupid sheeples
This church business is easy money!!!!

You are a follower of Jesus Christ. Now what's the difference between you and those stupid people? If you believe in any kind of deity, you are stupid.

1 Like

Re: Church Is For Stupid People by Bintabisiriyu2: 10:00am On Oct 26, 2023
Bros tonight go Ikeja use that 120 dollars carry 2 babes, buy a bottle of action bitters and you are good to go enjoy the money wella, and on Sunday go to the church and worship if na 100 naira remain for your hand drop it, can't come and kill myself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Is For Stupid People by Chibuzoc(m): 10:06am On Oct 26, 2023
God is not an author of confusion. HIS words are YE and Amen. GOD is the GOD of both the old and new testament as HE never changes.

Christ did not abolish the law, he simplified it to the lowest term which is LOVE.

All the Commandments of GOD is summarized into LOVE.

You and the so called pastors are the same because it is written, love your neighbors as you love yourself and you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Is For Stupid People by Bintabisiriyu2: 10:13am On Oct 26, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

grin cheesy grin grin grin

You guys give me more reason why I should start a fake church.
If I have 20 foolish people like you, I'm good grin
I don't need huge congregation

Just 20 foolish sheep that will surrender all their money to me.
SultanOfPuna:

A business will alway grow bros, church is a business, just a little "evangelism" or "let's win more souls for Christ" and you see many mumu trooping into the church, the more they are the more the money.
I've always wanted to go into the "Church business" as a way of diversifying my income sometime later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Is For Stupid People by ImmanuelMyron(m): 10:15am On Oct 26, 2023
Folks with differ thinking. lotta lost sheep, most of y'all are mislead. SMH FOR THIS GENERATION.
Re: Church Is For Stupid People by FRANCISTOWN: 10:39am On Oct 26, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

If you're very serious about this. We could start o. Which side you dey?
The church is the most legit business centre for frauds

2 Likes

Re: Church Is For Stupid People by Chibuezem(m): 10:59am On Oct 26, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

My aunt has been sending my mom $120 every end of month to help her sow monthly seed in adoration ministry grin grin grin grin grin
My mum travelled to UK
So my aunty sent the money to me to pay for both of them. $120 and $80 grin grin

Instead Jesus feed them

Since people refuse to read bible, let me enjoy and scam them well well Jare....

Do you believe in Jesus Christ the Son of God?
Re: Church Is For Stupid People by dammywapes(m): 10:59am On Oct 26, 2023
My own advice for you is that you should invest that money on something good and give some aims to beggars. Church this days only make money off people and some of this churches hardly come through for their members when they’re in need.

4 Likes

Re: Church Is For Stupid People by Josbreed: 11:34am On Oct 26, 2023
So you mean throughout your study of the New Testament, you did not come across where Jesus said "give unto Ceasar what belongs to Ceasar and unto God what belongs to God"?
Re: Church Is For Stupid People by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:41am On Oct 26, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

My mum travelled to UK

Instead Jesus feed them

Your can not convince them.
Tithe is not even for christians.

Just let them be.

Pastors are enjoying that is why everyone is after creating ministries.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Church Is For Stupid People by jackie111(m): 11:47am On Oct 26, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

My mum travelled to UK

Instead Jesus feed them

Brother, make I join body inside the 200 na?
Re: Church Is For Stupid People by SultanOfPuna: 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
jackie111:

Brother, make I join body inside the 200 na?
Bro find a way and scam any of your old relatives that carry church for head.
It works very well

1 Like

Re: Church Is For Stupid People by GreatAchiever1: 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
You claim to be a Jesus follower yet you are scamming people, I can see the Jesus you are following and it's clearly not the Jesus of the bible but Jesus of your own imagination.
Re: Church Is For Stupid People by SultanOfPuna: 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2023
GreatAchiever1:
You claim to be a Jesus follower yet you are scamming people, I can see the Jesus you are following and it's clearly not the Jesus of the bible but Jesus of your own imagination.
If pastors cannot say No to Free Money
Who am I to say no to free money??

If a baby give you $100 you will collect it
Because the baby don't know the value
So instead of allowing the baby to waste the money. It's better I take it and save it

Instead of my aunt to be wasting $120 every month on some fake ministry
It's better I use that money for something else.
I will do giveaway and charity but I will also flex the money to the fullest 😋😋

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Is For Stupid People by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
ONLY A FOOL SAYS THERE IS NO GOD.
THAT YOU HAVE A JUDAS PASTOR EXTORTING YOUR RELATION,DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE TEMERITY TO BLASPHAME AGAINST THE CHURCH of
GOD.CONDEMN CRIMINAL COMMERCIAL PREACHERs AND LEAVE THE CHURCH OUT OF THEIR FRUAD,IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOUR SOUL. sad
Re: Church Is For Stupid People by jackie111(m): 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Bro find a way and scam any of your old relatives that carry church for head.
It works very well
Lol

1 Like

Re: Church Is For Stupid People by efficiencie(m): 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

My mum travelled to UK

Instead Jesus feed them

I think you are the stupid person here who takes information at face value and does not do his or her research. Now let me shed some light on your stupidity. Mega churches are not built on your N20, N50 or N100 naira offerings they are built with millions, if not billions, of naira in donations from successful professionals in their respective fields. Take the Glory Dome as an example. You cannot fund the weekly electricity bills of such an edifice with N50, N100, N500 etc offering money. Now that fuel price has gone up this stark reality is all the more obvious. This means the donations that keep mega churches going are coming from big spenders.

The next obvious question is; if church finance is driven by big spenders and these big spenders are intelligent and successful people in their respective endeavors, how come they can be so easily bamboozled by church leaders consistently for a very long time? Any attempt to answer this question will put a spotlight on your stupidity immediately. If church leaders of mega churches are fake, false and ineffectual intelligent minds will not keep pumping funds into that church continuously for a very long time because you cannot deceive a successful business person consistently for a long time. Those that can be deceived are the poor and the gullible and these folks cannot contribute enough money to buy and maintain a tokunbo car let alone build such an edifice like the Glory Dome.
Re: Church Is For Stupid People by Jman06(m): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
Nigeria is such an annoying country where people do all manner of evil against one another yet on Sundays and Fridays they'll head straight to churches and mosques to make noise in the name of serving God.

The one that annoys me most is when these same evil Nigerians turn around to claim self-righteousness or judge others for not believing in their God. Tufiaaaaaaaa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Is For Stupid People by cocolacec(m): 4:29pm On Oct 26, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

My mum travelled to UK

Instead Jesus feed them

Start your own church business so people can bribe God through you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Is For Stupid People by BlackhatMentor: 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
efficiencie:

I think you are the stupid person here who takes information at face value and does not do his or her research. Now let me shed some light on your stupidity. Mega churches are not built on your N20, N50 or N100 naira offerings they are built with millions, if not billions, of naira in donations from successful professionals in their respective fields. Take the Glory Dome as an example. You cannot fund the weekly electricity bills of such an edifice with N50, N100, N500 etc offering money. Now that fuel price has gone up this stark reality is all the more obvious. This means the donations that keep mega churches going are coming from big spenders.

The next obvious question is; if church finance is driven by big spenders and these big spenders are intelligent and successful people in their respective endeavors, how come they can be so easily bamboozled by church leaders consistently for a very long time? Any attempt to answer this question will put a spotlight on your stupidity immediately. If church leaders of mega churches are fake, false and ineffectual intelligent minds will not keep pumping funds into that church continuously for a very long time because you cannot deceive a successful business person consistently for a long time. Those that can be deceived are the poor and the gullible and these folks cannot contribute enough money to buy and maintain a tokunbo car let alone build such an edifice like the Glory Dome.

Stop being a dunce.

Of course those people are giving money and goodies to the pastor in a bid to make heaven why the pastor enjoys the funds given to Jesus here on earth.

The pastor enjoys the funds without Mercy.

They claim they have faith and believe in Jesus 100% but can never step out without a bullet proof car and heavy bodyguard grin

5 Likes

Re: Church Is For Stupid People by Abyounghammed(m): 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Like I said,
I'm really serious about opening church business.
I have seen how guilable Nigerians are
Especially Nigerian women. Those ones can collect bullets for their pastor grin grin

That na why Pastors No wan go heaven ooo
Dem pack Security everywhere, bullet proof cars..

Because the money wey Dem dey chop for this earth e too sweet grin grin grin grin

What a crazy mad man with some crazy real shit up there, mind you crazy people mean, highly intelligent people to me

1 Like

Re: Church Is For Stupid People by Abyounghammed(m): 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2023
Carcholce:

What are the laws of Moses?

What part in the Bible did Jesus Abolish the laws of Moses?

I am not so familiar with bible teachings. I would like to hear from you.

So na big yansh dey carry u go church abi, after all this year's u no still dey familiar
Re: Church Is For Stupid People by obinna58(m): 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
Awoof yafu yafu
Re: Church Is For Stupid People by Carcholce: 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
Abyounghammed:

So na big yansh dey carry u go church abi, after all this year's u no still dey familiar

I don’t go to church cry
Re: Church Is For Stupid People by SultanOfPuna: 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
efficiencie:

The Church is in your mind
It is not a physical building

If church structures were so important then Jesus would have built churches in Jerusalem

Spending millions to build a physical structure
But your inner church in your mind is corrupt.

Gods dwells inside us, We are the temple
God does not dwell in mega churches

Ignorance has made you focus more on physical structure than your inner spiritual structure...

Speaking of building mega churches
You fools haven't learnt from tower of babel

Building huge structures to reach heaven
Only for God to destroy the tower
Because God doesn't care about mega churches
God cares about your heart. Not in animate buildings and statues
Re: Church Is For Stupid People by efficiencie(m): 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
BlackhatMentor:

Stop being a dunce.

Of course those people are giving money and goodies to the pastor in a bid to make heaven why the pastor enjoys the funds given to Jesus here on earth.

The pastor enjoys the funds without Mercy.

They claim they have faith and believe in Jesus 100% but can never step out without a bullet proof car and heavy bodyguard grin

Men I thought you shone a spotlight on your stupidity. E be like sey you carry halogen light ontop your stupidity.

How many business people care about heaven. Lol. How many entrepreneurs give a hoot about heaven. These are serious people who have one issue or the other and we're able to find a solution in the church and this motivated them to donate to such ministries.

You actually think the wealthy people who donate to churches are as stupid as you are.

grin grin grin

It takes a generous dose of stupidity to believe that rich, wealthy and powerful can be so stupid as to commit their hard made wealth to the hands of a conman consistently for a long time for no real reward that can be quantified in monetary terms.

1 Like

Re: Church Is For Stupid People by BlackhatMentor: 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
efficiencie:

Men I thought you shone a spotlight on your stupidity. E be like sey you carry halogen light ontop your stupidity.

How many business people care about heaven. Lol. How many entrepreneurs give a hoot about heaven. These are serious people who have one issue or the other and we're able to find a solution in the church and this motivated them to donate to such ministries.

You actually think the wealthy people who donate to churches are as stupid as you are.

grin grin grin

It takes a generous dose of stupidity to believe that rich, wealthy and powerful can be so stupid as to commit their hard made wealth to the hands of a conman consistently for a long time for no real reward that can be quantified in monetary terms.

To answer you ser na waste of time.

You seem not to have any direction with your argument... BYE

1 Like

Re: Church Is For Stupid People by Perfectman91: 11:22pm On Oct 26, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

Develop some tough skin boy, nobody like the truth.
Imagine the level of names they called Jesus when he said He is the son of God
They called him mad man and blasphemy

That is the same thing you and others will call me for saying the truth. No be today
If they can insult,flog and torture Jesus for saying the bitter truth
Then who am I to complain when a brainwashed sheep calls me highly ignorant
As in who am I?? Jesus was called worse names than you are calling me.
So guy continue wallowing in your pastor's ignorance and keep wondering why you are the most religious country but still live like you are in hellfire grin grin

Bro you dey drop words I swear

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Stop playing a hero, you aint shit" / See The Reason Why You Can't Stop Masturbating Despite All Your Efforts To Stop / Is Age A Yardstick In Choosing Your Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.