Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) (53017 Views)

Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's White Wedding / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by hammerFC: 11:09am On Oct 26, 2023
LegacyB:

Let me advise you like Justice John Okoro. Marriage like electoral matters are suis generic( in a class of their own). Your hatred did not start now cure yourself fast.After all even Abiola as popular as he was won only Anambra state out of the four southeastern states. And is I always say they exercised their rights not to vote for Abiola. But as fate would have it Tinubu is your president. That does not mean you have to hate all Yorubas for that. And actually no one cares. Am actually enjoying my leave using you to catch cruise….

MA HATRED?

I WILL NEVER DENY MY SEED OR CALL THEM OMOALE BECAUSE THEIR MOTHER IS FROM ANOTHER TRIBE.

U DID ALL THAT OVER 2023, LAGOS GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION.

NOW U HAVE STARTED ACTING.

DO YORUBA MEN SUFFER FROM MULTI PERSONALITY DISORDER?

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:12am On Oct 26, 2023
Thread don turn to Yoruba vs igbo bashing themselves. angry
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Papayaayasager(m): 11:16am On Oct 26, 2023
The sane Yorubas are rushing Igbo women cos they know the grace they carry not those Yaba left miscreants.

Happy marriage life joor...na them rush us.
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by neatguy: 11:17am On Oct 26, 2023
So why do the Igbos and Yorubas still fight online every day whereas their relationship offline is very smooth.

Why is it that Lagos state government keeps witch hunting the Igbos because of inter- tribal hatred instigated by nairaland.

Segun of nairaland would have monitored his rule against ethnic fighting on this forum if not that he gains traffic/money from the malady

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by hammerFC: 11:20am On Oct 26, 2023
neatguy:
So why do the Igbos and Yorubas still fight online every day whereas their relationship offline is very smooth.

Why is it that Lagos state government keeps witch hunting the Igbos because of inter- tribal hatred instigated by nairaland.

Segun of nairaland would have monitored his rule against ethnic fighting on this forum if not that he gains traffic/money from the malady

MORE PRETENDING.

BLAMING NAIRALAAND NOW FOR LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT TRIBALISM.

WE NEED YOU YORUBA MEN TO BE ACCEPTING RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS.

DONT TAKE ACTIONS AND BLAME INNOCENT BYSTANDERS FOR THE CONSEQUENCES.

NOBODY WANTS YOU TO MARRY IGBOS, U CHOOSE TO DO SO OF YOUR OWN FREE WILL.

SO TOMORROW, DONT ACT AS IF THEM BEG YOU.

NOBODY SEND U.
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Amaggedon: 11:22am On Oct 26, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Who fokn cares?

Igbo girls too dey die for Yoruba prick wey their men no get grin grin grin grin grin

Any nairaland girl wey dey use you do shakara let her know say people wey fine pass am dey act blue film Ohh 😋😜🤣
Your elites sees marrying as life achievement while you complain igbos are not marrying your women. The joke is actually on your tribe
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by hammerFC: 11:25am On Oct 26, 2023
LegacyB:

Let me advise you like Justice John Okoro. Marriage like electoral matters are suis generic( in a class of their own). Your hatred did not start now cure yourself fast.After all even Abiola as popular as he was won only Anambra state out of the four southeastern states in 1993. And as I always say they exercised their rights not to vote for Abiola. But as fate would have it Tinubu is your president. That does not mean you have to hate all Yorubas for that. And actually no one cares. Am actually enjoying my leave using you to catch cruise….

OGA, U RUN?

I WANT TO DEAL WITH YOU THIS MORNING.

I KNOW U WERE ONE OF THE APC MISCREANT SHOUTING CHINEDU JUST 6 MONTHS BACK, CALLING GBADEBO, OMOALE.

E DON SET Ooo...

COME AND EXPLAIN WHY YOU DID NOT MARRY YOUR FREE YORUBA WOMEN.
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by hammerFC: 11:28am On Oct 26, 2023
FOR THOSE OF YOU WITH SHORT MEMORY, THIS WAS HOW BAD THE HATRED WAS JUST A FEW MONTHS BACK.

THIS WAS AY REPORTING ON TRIBALISM AND HATRED DIRECTED AT IGBOS.

AY Makun Reacts To The Elections Held In Lagos; Slams "FFK" by TMSMedia: 1:48pm On Mar 21
Popular Nigerian comedian, AY Makun took to his Twitter handle to react to the elections held in Lagos on Saturday, March 18, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote;

‘’Now that d elections are officially 'over' in Lagos State, I am sure all these talks about BIGOTS & MAGGOTS will end on d lips of some COCONUT heads like d FOOLISH FEDERAL KOLA-NUT (FFK) seekers, Una for tell us wetin una want we Yoruba boys to do with our Igbo wives & children''

https://twitter.com/AYCOMEDIAN/status/1638106793619386368?t=EgJ3eOBmk417lxKOPu2-zQ&s=19
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by sexyking1: 11:30am On Oct 26, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Who fokn cares?

Igbo girls too dey die for Yoruba prick wey their men no get grin grin grin grin grin

Any nairaland girl wey dey use you do shakara let her know say people wey fine pass am dey act blue film Ohh 😋😜🤣

No you are wrong, they die for responsible Yoruba prick like the likes of Davido, made kuti, alafin, seyi tinubu, lp guba candidate in Lagos etc. You can never see them with sule, kinde, tunde, rashidi etc. They go for the best unlike Yoruba girls that follow anybody that bears Igbo name. They see them as God. You don't even need to ask them out, them go don wet full everywhere. You know I'm telling you the truth. Even your girlfriend will be taken away if chukwudi ask her out.
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by LegacyB: 11:30am On Oct 26, 2023
hammerFC:

OGA, U RUN?

I WANT TO DEAL WITH YOU THIS MORNING.

I KNWO U WERE ONE OF THE APC MISCREANT SHOUTING CHINEDU JUST 6 MONTHS BACK, CALLING GBADEBO OMOALE.

E DON SET Ooo...

COME AND EXPLAIN WHY YOU DID NOT MARRY YOUR FREE YORUBA WOMEN.
Lol someone already dealt with,wants to try reverse psychology. Well if I voted in Lagos it definitely won’t be for Gbadebo. And my one vote belongs to me so I don’t need to explain reasons to you. And on marriage that’s also a choice btw two parties. I won’t be nosy like you. Well, we both know your power and activism is only online.
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by zelnababa(m): 11:30am On Oct 26, 2023
TUTU147:
This my sister still want marry yoruba later her children cannot contest election in lagos because their mother is an igbo woman.With what happened during the last election,I will not allow or advice any igbo woman to marry any yoruba man because they will definitely hate you and your children.
if you no pass your boundary nothing go happen, makinde, Akeredolu and Adeleke married Igbo women, Gbadebo rubbished Yoruba culture and language yet he wanted to rule in Yoruba land, never it can never happen
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by hammerFC: 11:31am On Oct 26, 2023
LegacyB:

Lol someone already dealt is wants to try reverse psychology. Well if I voted in Lagos it definitely won’t be for Gbadebo. And my one vote belongs to me so I don’t need to explain reasons to you. And on marriage that’s also a choice btw two parties. I won’t seek be nosy like you. Well be both know your power and activism is only online.

DO I CARE WHO U VOTED FOR , HOW IS DAT MY BUSINESS?

WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHAT HAPPEND TO YOUR FREE YORUBA WOMEN?
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by LegacyB: 11:35am On Oct 26, 2023
hammerFC:

DO I CARE WHO U VOTED FOR , HOW IS DAT MY BUSINESS?

WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS WHAT HAPPEND TO YOUR FREE YORUBA WOMEN?

Maybe your dad or mum can give you an answer, especially if they have lived in Lagos for a long time.I won’t belittle lovely Yoruba women by gracing you with an answer. Their experience while they were girlfriend/ boyfriend of same might count.

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by omooba969(m): 11:35am On Oct 26, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Who fokn cares?

Remove money and those guys are nothing. grin
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by hammerFC: 11:38am On Oct 26, 2023
LegacyB:

Maybe your dad or mum can give you an answer, especially if they have lived in Lagos for a long time.I won’t belittle lovely Yoruba women by gracing you with an answer. Their experience while they were girlfriend/ boyfriend of same might count.

YOU HAVE ALREADY BELITTLE YOURASELF BY POSTING ALL THAT HATRED AND THEN RETURNING BACK TO YOUR VOMIT LIKE A DOG.

THAT SHOW YOU ARE A VERY LITTLE MINDED MAN.

ONLY A LITTLE MINDED MAN WOULD THREATN TO KILL HIS IGBO WIFE, OVER POLITICS.

I'M YET TO SEE ANY OTHER TRIBE IN NIGERIA THAT STUPID.

IF I START POSTING ALL THE SHIT, I KEPT FROM YOUR YORUBA BROTHERS, GUY, YOU WILL BURY YOUR HEAD IN SHAME.

KEEP POSTING SHIT ONLINE, I WILL KEEP THE RECORD.

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by juman(m): 11:42am On Oct 26, 2023
Omo yibooooo.
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by LegacyB: 11:42am On Oct 26, 2023
hammerFC:

YOU HAVE ALREADY BELITTLE YOURASELF BY POSTING ALL THAT HATRED AND THEN RETURNING BACK TO YOUR VOMIT LIKE A DOG.

THAT SHOW YOU ARE A VERY LITTLE MINDED MAN.

ONLY A LITTLE MINDED MAN WOULD THREATN TO KILL HIS IGBO WIFE, OVER POLITICS.

I'M YET TO SEE ANY OTHER TRIBE IN NIGERIA THAT STUPID.

IF I START POSTING ALL THE SHIT, I KEPT FROM YOUR YORUBA BROTHERS, GUY, YOU WILL BURY YOUR HEAD IN SHAME.

KEEP POSTING SHIT ONLINE, I WILL KEEP THE RECORD.
Oh I see you’re now getting delusional. See why it’s not good to argue with people above your paid grade? Rest on for now little lad . Let’s let you breathe!
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by hammerFC: 11:43am On Oct 26, 2023
LegacyB:

Oh I see you’re now getting delusional. See why it’s not good to argue with people above your paid grade? Rest on for now little lad . Let’s let you breathe!

U WANT TO RUN AGAIN?

I'M JUST GETTING WARMED UP.

I GOT MORE SHIT YOU BOYZ KEEP POSTING.

DONT RUN Oooooo...
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 11:43am On Oct 26, 2023
sexyking1:

No you are wrong, they die for responsible Yoruba prick like the likes of Davido, made kuti, alafin, seyi tinubu, lp guba candidate in Lagos etc. You can never see them with sule, kinde, tunde, rashidi etc. They go for the best unlike Yoruba girls that follow anybody that bears Igbo name. They see them as God. You don't even need to ask them out, them go don wet full everywhere. You know I'm telling you the truth. Even your girlfriend will be taken away if chukwudi ask her out.
I go wound you o. Mynd44 come and warn this guy before I break him head o

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by juman(m): 11:44am On Oct 26, 2023
His choice.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:45am On Oct 26, 2023
Igbo girls loves Yoruba men....

Why is it so, my girlfriend is Igbo from Enugu, I may marry her!

So why is Obidience against Tinubu?
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by LegacyB: 11:46am On Oct 26, 2023
hammerFC:

U WANT TO RUN AGAIN?

I'M JUST GETTING WARMED UP.

I GOT MORE SHIT YOU BOYZ KEEP POSTING.

DONT RUN Oooooo...
Little lad . When you’ve gotten to level time is of no value to you. Then we know self inflicted unemployment is your problem not the subject matter. I shall get the use of my time to more judicious purposes. Have fun!
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by hammerFC: 11:46am On Oct 26, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
Igbo girls loves Yoruba men....

Why is it so, my girlfriend is Igbo from Enugu, I may marry her!

oh really?

so nobody hold gun to your head now?
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by hammerFC: 11:48am On Oct 26, 2023
LegacyB:

Little lad . When you’ve gotten to level time is of no value to you. Then we know self inflicted unemployment is your problem not the subject matter. I shall get the use of my time to more judicious purposes. Have fun!

HAHA!

YORUBA NIGGA RUNNING. COWARD!

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Segzy19: 11:52am On Oct 26, 2023
Your ignorance be that

Tboymessiah:
I never heard any hit song from this dude
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by slowice(m): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2023
When yoruba man make money his dream na to marry igbo girl to pass on superior genes to him kids.

Is like japa syndrome, people do it to give their kids a better future. grin

Igbo genes na the future of a better and prosperous Nigeria.

If you quote me with rubbish talk snake go bite you dis nite

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Cowbell521: 11:53am On Oct 26, 2023
porthouse7:
Made of yesterday sef wan marry, he never reach 23yrs, why the rush though
Make she become evening news paper like you
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Segzy19: 11:54am On Oct 26, 2023
Yorubas hate Igbos
Igbos hate Yoruba
Bla bla bla
Obi Vs Tinubu

Yet na Yoruba and Igbos still dey do intertribal marriage pass ....
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by yewit37486: 11:55am On Oct 26, 2023
uchennamani:

You said it all. Yoruba elite sees no problem marrying Igbos. Same goes for Igbos too. It is these urchins with poor phones that spam this site with un existing tribal banter here and there.

You couldn't have said it better.

I wonder what georgeakins thinks about this topic, as he is one of the resident tribal urchins here, hope posts like these will make him rethink his life.
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Ishilove: 11:57am On Oct 26, 2023
Is she pregnant? These days It is pregnancy that makes under-30 men marry (in most instances)
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 11:58am On Oct 26, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Na Agbakress be this na, age difference wide ni?
What's the age difference?
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Swiftgrp: 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Grammy: Burna Boy Shades Davido “E No Choke Again, E Hang” (Video) / Jim Iyke Growing Huge Boobs [PICS] / Don Jazzy Shares Video Of Slay Queen In Bikini Dancing Korede Bello 'mr Vendor'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.