Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) (53022 Views)

Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's White Wedding / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2023
Cowbell521:
Make she become evening news paper like you
u be ekpa
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by gentlesmithugo(m): 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2023
YorubaPrince:

Werey... for you to better understand, 99% of ashawo wey dey Yoruba region are Igbo. Na so dem cheap reach cuz all Igbo culture and traditions care abt is $$$. grin

Actually majority of Igbo ladies prefer to marry Yoruba guys, that's just it. It's up to the Yoruba guy to decide. Too many available options being the Apex tribe we are. cool

Yoruba girls have too much class and no normal thinking Yoruba parents would give their daughters hand in marriage to any Igbo family. Na curse and abomination ba dat na. 😅

Savage Okoro Cannibals. grin
the thing pain u enter bone marrow.abeg no drink sniper.igbo gals will always be ahead of Yoruba gals.
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Basher8583: 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2023
delzbaba:
I know when this boy was born oh, now now marriage

Hahahaha

Thats how you know you don dey old.

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2023
delzbaba:
It's good if that is what he wants and can handle marriage issues.

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
delzbaba:

An ancestor spotted...

You should join our old men club.. grin

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by SURVBenedict01(m): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
U DID ALL THAT OVER 2023, LAGOS GOVERNORSHIP ELECTION.

So GRV can insult his Yoruba lineage on Twitter and you see nothing wrong in that the Southeast I know will not take half of what the chap tweeted and win any political seat let alone campaign again. Sometimes whenever I read some small-mindedness expositions here and I giggle at how time flies when we used to read mature comments here and get Nairalanders that can welcome and guide you genuinely in any overseas country without asking of your tribe
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Expanse2020(m): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
leisuretym:
This boy want to sell Fela and Femi Heritage, the bloodline of Odua will ended on him.

His first born will be Fela Kuti Shibuzor Shidioke grin grin
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Basher8583: 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
gentlesmithugo:
the thing pain u enter bone marrow.abeg no drink sniper.igbo gals will always be ahead of Yoruba gals.

That is where you get it all wrong.

Igbo girls are the easiest girls to date and fvck.

They are so desperate to be in the arms of Yoruba guys that they will do anything just to have them.
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by ottersberger(m): 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2023
delzbaba:

Na be say you don old bros cheesy

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by hammerFC: 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
[sup][/sup]
Basher8583:

They are so desperate to be in the arms of Yoruba guys that they will do anything just to have them.

SHEMA.LE!

THE OTHER SEX IN HORROBA TRIBE.

FEMALE AND SHE.MALE, NA THE TWO PRODUCE IN THAT TRIBE.
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Ashawokobokobo: 12:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
and I am 11 years older and no woman. still trying to make some money .
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by hammerFC: 12:16pm On Oct 26, 2023
Basher8583:

IN IGBO TRIBE MEN, MARRY WOMEN.

WEN U REACH YORUBA TRIBE, IT IS WOMEN MARRYING THE OTHER GENDER.(SHE.MALE)
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by kinkydude: 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2023
Nice pics. Dats my dude.
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2023
He looks like a gentleman a clear contrast of Seun his uncle. His marriage is surely going to be successful going by the look of the couple. None is a troublemaker.
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by hammerFC: 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
Abagworo:
He looks like a gentleman a clear contrast of Seun his uncle. His marriage is surely going to be successful going by the look of the couple. None is a troublemaker.

GENTLE FACES ARE DECEPTIVE.

THE DEVIL WAS GOD FAVORITE ANGEL, FOR A VERY LONG TIME
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by jackie111(m): 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2023
Tboymessiah:
I never heard any hit song from this dude

Grandpa's shoe is too big

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Emma1Oj(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
delzbaba:
kpe Le. Take heart
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by omooba969(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
Tboymessiah:
I never heard any hit song from this dude

Do you even listen his genre, you're probably not a part the niche.
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by dandig(m): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2023
Fela wasn't a Bigot....fela was for true federalism...fela was a prophet... a politician in his own right. He would have gone far if Movement of the people wasn't washed down d drain by the elites. For a man who believed one good Nigeria would have healed Africa.
Mehn I promise myself to visit his shrine someday...
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Swiftgrp: 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
Philistine:
Yorubas are always running to the east to pick a wife, they are so desperate to have Igbo genes.
Point of correction... What is so special about marrying Ibo women that you are ranting about so-called genes?

The Yorubas are NOT desperately running to the East [Iboland] to pick any wives. More than 90% of Yoruba marriages involve Yoruba men and women if you check the "change of names" or "classified pages" in major newspapers! Other Yorubas in the Diaspora tend to marry their fellow Diapora Yoruba women in Cote d' Ivoire, Ghana, or American/Canadian/French/British women!

Most Yoruba men who marry Ibo-speaking women do so mainly from among Anioma women from Delta North. Agbor [Ika-speaking folks], Aniocha North and South, Ndokwa, Asaba and other Oshimili North and South areas, etc, of Delta State. I know this because over the years, I have come across some male friends and associates who have towed that line.

If they [Yoruba men] cross over the River Niger, they marry women from Onitsha, Ogbaru and other nearby areas that do not have ethnic hang ups or who have lived in Yorubaland or in major cosmopolitan areas of the world. Further more they could get married to a Rivers State, Akwa Ibom, or Cross Rivers indigene. The Yorubas also marry from predominantly Edo, Delta States, Kogi and Muslim communities.

The point is this: It is mainly the male and female Ibo Osus [Ibo outcast families] that get married more outside Iboland to non-Ibos such as Benue folks, Yoruba and Hausas. It was a group of sarcastic Lagos-based Ibo men on a recorded program that I listened to 3 years ago online that said so. It further AFFIRMED what I have known for decades that Ibos don't marry outside but prefer their own kind while calling other Ibos that marry other ethnic groups Osus.

The Ibo men [Mostly from Imo and Anambra bluntly insisted on the live phone-in program that ANY Ibo female or male that marries a Yoruba or any other ethnic group is an Osu outcast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by IketownNigeria: 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
Who wan settle down with loud uncouth oil stew loving mama iyabasira lmao, even seyi Tilumbu married an Igbo lady
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by maticar: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
10haag:
Cool

When he wants to contest for any political position now, they’ll remind him that he’s not a real omoluabi lol

The poor ones are all over Nairaland spewing tribal bigotry, while the sensible ones are building good families via inter tribal marriages.
Gbam
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by sexyking1: 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
I go wound you o. Mynd44 come and warn this guy before I break him head o
Hahaha 🤣😂 you sef reason wetin I talk there. You go know say na true
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by kasim155: 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I've traveled across different states and towns in Nigeria.....And one thing I can proudly boast of is the fact that there's no enmity between an average igbo man and an average yoruba man.....

Na una wey manage get access to cheap phones dey come online on social media just to cause nuisance among una selves.........

Congrats to the new couple jare

Bro you are right, I also think that NL is and avenue/platform for more tribalism. With the high rate of tribalism in NL, you will think that the various tribes will just be killing themselves in real life when they see themselves.

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by iamtardey: 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
Made hope say we for shrine no go miss out… abeg o that party jollof na correct GOAL.❤️💐✌🏿
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by iamtardey: 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2023
jackie111:

Grandpa's shoe is too big
maybe you have to come to shrine to see him perform even his own dad waohs at his sax blowing skills really…. He is sick. No dna needed.

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by iamtardey: 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
kasim155:

Bro you are right, I also think that NL is and avenue/platform for more tribalism. With the high rate of tribalism in NL, you will think that the various tribes will just be killing themselves in real life when they see themselves.
all I can say about my ibo brothers is how much money thoughts is in dat brain really 👍✌🏿🇳🇬
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by KarinaSlim(f): 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
She looks like Kaffy the dancer.
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
the girl is so pretty, great find ,
SHE IS made FOR YOU MADE . cheesy
It's cross culture love, so sweet, grin congrats! grin
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2023
leisuretym:
This boy want to sell Fela and Femi Heritage, the bloodline of Odua will ended on him.

His first born will be Fela Kuti Chibuzor
bloodline do wetin? you are still living in stone age, go find out from history,the daughter a former OBA of Lagos married an eastern Nigerian over 50years ago, today she speak igbo and yoruba fluently grin
throw away that your tribal mentality, it is toxic. A tribalism dey set ppl backwards in this country but when una japa abroad una go dey as one. sad
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Maliqcious: 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Who fokn cares?

Igbo girls too dey die for Yoruba prick wey their men no get grin grin grin grin grin

Yoruba man get prick?

Any nairaland girl wey dey use you do shakara let her know say people wey fine pass am dey act blue film Ohh 😋😜🤣
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by SonOfDSoil01: 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2023
TUTU147:
This my sister still want marry yoruba later her children cannot contest election in lagos because their mother is an igbo woman.With what happened during the last election,I will not allow or advice any igbo woman to marry any yoruba man because they will definitely hate you and your children.
hate beget hate my flat head brother grin you can’t be giving hate and expect love in return grin kole work, flat heads are hate personified and it’s a non fact!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Shares Video Of Slay Queen In Bikini Dancing Korede Bello 'mr Vendor' / Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It / Fan To Slimcase: "Go Buy Lappy Make You Self Buy House For Lekki"- Singer Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.