Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) (53025 Views)

Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's White Wedding / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Tboymessiah(m): 9:05am On Oct 27, 2023
Segzy19:
Your ignorance be that

Like Ur fada ignorant too
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2023
brain54:
So this guy is 28…

He looks older. But same face as Fela more than Femi.

Anyway, Happy married life to them!
That tells you Femi is truly Fela's. Femi looks like Fela's mom.
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Ugwuoke347(m): 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2023
chiagozien:
What did you say to the guy I replied?

I would say the same thing to him.
We can decide to love and respect one another.
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by chiagozien(m): 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ugwuoke347:

I would say the same thing to him.
We can decide to love and respect one another.
Not in current Nigeria setting.

We can only pretend.
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Lovelydaisies: 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2023
chiagozien:
You should be asking why rich Yoruba men are going after beautiful Igbo ladies, leaving their dirty and ugly girls.

Marrying Igbo girl is like wining trophy in Yoruba land,men use it to brag among themselves.

But Igbo men don't fancy Yoruba girls, hardly Igbo man manage to marry a Yoruba girl.
Even when he marry her,he no fit be proud to carry her enter town as his wife.

Me I no fit date or marry yoruba girl.

Make una dey stop all these comments. You don't have to reply them in their own bile. You can counter him without insulting a whole gender because of tribe. And you are not in a position to speak for Igbo men, how they feel about Yoruba women and marrying them.

Let's take a chill pill. Biko.
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Lovelydaisies: 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Who fokn cares?

Igbo girls too dey die for Yoruba prick wey their men no get grin grin grin grin grin

Any nairaland girl wey dey use you do shakara let her know say people wey fine pass am dey act blue film Ohh 😋😜🤣

Even if you are an enemy of peace, do it with sense. Stop saying rubbish to gather likes and derail a beautiful thread. Make una dey get sense. E no kill una.
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by chiagozien(m): 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2023
Lovelydaisies:

Make una dey stop all these comments. You don't have to reply them in their own bile. You can counter him without insulting a whole gender because of tribe. And you are not in a position to speak for Igbo men, how they feel about Yoruba women and marrying them.

Let's take a chill pill. Biko.
What's your reply to the guy I replied his comment?
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Lovelydaisies: 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2023
chiagozien:
What's your reply to the guy I replied his comment?
I did reply him, just after I replied you.
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 1:41am On Oct 29, 2023
Lovelydaisies:

Even if you are an enemy of peace, do it with sense. Stop saying rubbish to gather likes and derail a beautiful thread. Make una dey get sense. E no kill una.
Who fokn cares?

Igbo girls too dey die for Yoruba prick wey their men no get grin grin grin grin grin

Any nairaland girl wey dey use you do shakara let her know say people wey fine pass am dey act blue film Ohh 😋😜🤣
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by cocolacec(m): 5:33am On Oct 30, 2023
TUTU147:
This my sister still want marry yoruba later her children cannot contest election in lagos because their mother is an igbo woman.With what happened during the last election,I will not allow or advice any igbo woman to marry any yoruba man because they will definitely hate you and your children.
Let the children contest in Igboland of Yorubas no accept them.Besides Made Kuti is from Ogun state not Lagos.
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by cocolacec(m): 5:37am On Oct 30, 2023
chiagozien:
You should be asking why rich Yoruba men are going after beautiful Igbo ladies, leaving their dirty and ugly girls.

Marrying Igbo girl is like wining trophy in Yoruba land,men use it to brag among themselves.

But Igbo men don't fancy Yoruba girls, hardly Igbo man manage to marry a Yoruba girl.
Even when he marry her,he no fit be proud to carry her enter town as his wife.

Me I no fit date or marry yoruba girl.

One of my female cousins is married to an Igbo man so you lie.Igbo men feel honoured when a Yoruba woman accepts to marry them.Yoruba women/family hardly allow their daughters marry from other tribes.

Many Yoruba families prefer Yorubas compared to other tribes for their females.Yoruba men have more freedom to choose from other tribes.

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by cocolacec(m): 5:47am On Oct 30, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
Igbo girls loves Yoruba men....

Why is it so, my girlfriend is Igbo from Enugu, I may marry her!

So why is Obidience against Tinubu?

If you marry her make sure you give your children tribal mark so she doesnt dump you and go with your children.

For every Yoruba man marrying Igbo girls know that you make your Yoruba sisters husbandless unless you marry two wives.The South west should make a law,if you must marry Igbo girl,you must marry a Yoruba woman too.

2 Likes

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by chiagozien(m): 8:04am On Oct 30, 2023
cocolacec:

One of my female cousins is married to an Igbo man so you lie.Igbo men feel honoured when a Yoruba woman accepts to marry them.Yoruba women/family hardly allow their daughters marry from other tribes.

Many Yoruba families prefer Yorubas compared to other tribes for their females.Yoruba men have more freedom to choose from other tribes.
We Igbos don't fancy your girls

No need arguing with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It / Fan To Slimcase: "Go Buy Lappy Make You Self Buy House For Lekki"- Singer Reacts / Davido - Mayorkun Was Very Skinny When I Met Him, He Is Signed To Sony Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.