Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,153 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) (53020 Views)

Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's White Wedding / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by dododawa1: 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2023
Yoruba

And

IGBO

MATTER

No be for dis EARTH.
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by lesson44: 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I've traveled across different states and towns in Nigeria.....And one thing I can proudly boast of is the fact that there's no enmity between an average igbo man and an average yoruba man.....

Na una wey manage get access to cheap phones dey come online on social media just to cause nuisance among una selves.........
GBAAM!

Congrats to the new couple jare
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Starz825(m): 2:16pm On Oct 26, 2023
chiagozien:
You should be asking why rich Yoruba men are going after beautiful Igbo ladies, leaving their dirty and ugly girls.

Marrying Igbo girl is like wining trophy in Yoruba land,men use it to brag among themselves.

But Igbo men don't fancy Yoruba girls, hardly Igbo man manage to marry a Yoruba girl.
Even when he marry her,he no fit be proud to carry her enter town as his wife.

Me I no fit date or marry yoruba girl.

say the truth and let the devil be ashamed...

a lot of igbo men are scared to marry from their tribe....

you sef know na....

Most igbo girls are pretty...no doubt but marriage is far more than that....

so try dey get sense

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by chiagozien(m): 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2023
Starz825:

say the truth and let the devil be ashamed...

a lot of igbo men are scared to marry from their tribe....

you sef know na....

Most igbo girls are pretty...no doubt but marriage is far more than that....

so try dey get sense
You're right,all Igbo men are marrying from your tribe.

Peace.
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by CrownLands(m): 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
Made Fine boy, no controversy. Congratulations and happy married life.
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by theamazonguru(m): 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2023
porthouse7:
Made of yesterday sef wan marry, he never reach 23yrs, why the rush though

So by your calculation someone born in 1995 is 23 years old and not 28 years old.
Wow.
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by theamazonguru(m): 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
porthouse7:
Made of yesterday sef wan marry, he never reach 23yrs, why the rush though

So by your calculation someone born in 1995 is 23 years old and not 28 years old.
Wow.

Even if he is 23 years as you so opined, do you really mean he is too young to get married?

I don't think so my dear.
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by SonOfDSoil01: 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
gentlesmithugo:
the thing pain u enter bone marrow.abeg no drink sniper.igbo gals will always be ahead of Yoruba gals.
grin ahead in oloshoism and prostitution you mean? grin visit any brothel next to you and clear your doubt! Just Dey play cheesy
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by SonOfDSoil01: 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
IketownNigeria:
Who wan settle down with loud uncouth oil stew loving mama iyabasira lmao, even seyi Tilumbu married an Igbo lady
indeed he married an ibo? Where did you get that info from? Keep deceiving yourselves you ibo girls are one of the cheapest to have around in fact I remember my service year in owerri, grin come and see how joy and amaka one die untop my matter just because I be Lagos Yoruba boy cheesy I knack i tire, na there I know saw indeed Yoruba get doings and cherished by Ibo girls in the East, no be our fault say we get swagsπŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by whitejs: 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
brain54:
So this guy is 28…

He looks older. But same face as Fela more than Femi.

Anyway, Happy married life to them!

Omo FELA blood is strong o
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by IbileIfe: 2:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Who fokn cares?

Igbo girls too dey die for Yoruba prick wey their men no get grin grin grin grin grin

Any nairaland girl wey dey use you do shakara let her know say people wey fine pass am dey act blue film Ohh πŸ˜‹πŸ˜œπŸ€£
U dey craze.
Igbo gbola big pass Yoruba Agbo prick.
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by sageb: 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ishilove:
Is she pregnant? These days It is pregnancy that makes under-30 men marry (in most instances)

The effect of Tinubuconomics grin
Justice for Nigerian menπŸ˜‚
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Dodada: 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hope she doesn't raise her children to hate her husband's people like Shinedu (aka GRV)'s mother.

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Dancebreaker: 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I've traveled across different states and towns in Nigeria.....And one thing I can proudly boast of is the fact that there's no enmity between an average igbo man and an average yoruba man.....

Na una wey manage get access to cheap phones dey come online on social media just to cause nuisance among una selves.........

Congrats to the new couple jare
Listen, even some bashing another tribe, it is a lady running buka in their street from the tribe he bashes that gave him rice, eba or amala for credit yesterday evening. If not he go dey hunger comma by now. grin grin cheesy cheesy

Instead of squarely facing the cause of their sapa and frustration, they will turn to tribe and religion.

Seun Osewa needs to exorcise the tribalism spirit wey dey Nairaland.

Congrats to the couple.
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Dancebreaker: 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2023
chiagozien:
Why are rich Yoruba rushing to marry Igbo yorubas love to hate?
Among the well to do, no hate anywhere. Na hungry folks dey use tribalism show their frustration.
Other times, na just politics. Hustle for power, influence, resources and money.
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Who fokn cares?

Igbo girls too dey die for Yoruba prick wey their men no get. shattap ya mouth grin grin grin dem don abandon pepper sellers,alatas and omoniAgege tawa,muibat,mulikatu for agberoes like you grin grin

Any nairaland girl wey dey use you do shakara let her know say people wey fine pass am dey act blue film Ohh πŸ˜‹πŸ˜œπŸ€£
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2023
Congratulations! May God almighty bless their union, Amen.
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Banbanna(m): 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
Some of these our NLders no dey gree read o. Always rushing to do FTC, as if his DOB wasn't stated in the post
Magabush1:
Someone born 1995 is 28 years old. He doesn't really look older than 28 years if u may ask

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by mywells: 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2023
Any Ibo marriage is transactional.

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by meobizy(f): 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
Meanwhile children on Nairaland who use leaves to clean their buttocks fling mud at each other on the daily. Useless people!
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by NaBanga: 6:09pm On Oct 26, 2023
They look so beautiful together. I love all natural. No ugly bleaching, no fake hair, no excessive powder. I wish them the very best in love and marriage.
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Ugwuoke347(m): 6:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
chiagozien:
You should be asking why rich Yoruba men are going after beautiful Igbo ladies, leaving their dirty and ugly girls.

Marrying Igbo girl is like wining trophy in Yoruba land,men use it to brag among themselves.

But Igbo men don't fancy Yoruba girls, hardly Igbo man manage to marry a Yoruba girl.

Is there really anything to gain from all these negativities?
We can decide to love and respect one another.

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by AMI3(m): 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2023
leisuretym:
This boy want to sell Fela and Femi Heritage, the bloodline of Odua will ended on him.

His first born will be Fela Kuti Chibuzor

how i wish u can calm down and read what u type. grin grin
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by newoffer: 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
You know everything. Nice couple
delzbaba:
I know when this boy was born oh, now now marriage
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by chiagozien(m): 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ugwuoke347:

Is there really anything to gain from all these negativities?
We can decide to love and respect one another.
What did you say to the guy I replied?
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by lasheun: 9:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
What's Now Now marriage?.
When you nogo listen to radio programs to get facts.
These people have being dating for years now and she's even his financial assistant and more.
Social media space is just fool of people with PHD(pull him down syndrome) shocked

delzbaba:
I know when this boy was born oh, now now marriage
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
lasheun:
What's Now Now marriage?.
When you nogo listen to radio programs to get facts.
These people have being dating for years now and she's even his financial assistant and more.
Social media space is just fool of people with PHD(pull him down syndrome) shocked

life is not that hard, if only you really made effort to understand what I wrote.

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by IketownNigeria: 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2023
SonOfDSoil01:
indeed he married an ibo? Where did you get that info from? Keep deceiving yourselves you ibo girls are one of the cheapest to have around in fact I remember my service year in owerri, grin come and see how joy and amaka one die untop my matter just because I be Lagos Yoruba boy cheesy I knack i tire, na there I know saw indeed Yoruba get doings and cherished by Ibo girls in the East, no be our fault say we get swagsπŸ˜‚
No problem , we no send Yoruba girls , you can keep them lmao
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:42am On Oct 27, 2023
hammerFC:

oh really?

so nobody hold gun to your head now?
Gun? I run pass bullet
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by SonOfDSoil01: 5:54am On Oct 27, 2023
IketownNigeria:

No problem , we no send Yoruba girls , you can keep them lmao
hahaha your girls are just good for sex and oloshoism grin
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by BabaHenry(m): 7:12am On Oct 27, 2023
chiagozien:

Not necessary undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Growing Huge Boobs [PICS] / Don Jazzy Shares Video Of Slay Queen In Bikini Dancing Korede Bello 'mr Vendor' / Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.