Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) (53023 Views)

Made Kuti Weds Inedoye Onyenso (Video) / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's White Wedding / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's Pre-Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Okiton: 10:28am On Oct 26, 2023
angry
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Philistine(m): 10:28am On Oct 26, 2023
Yorubas are always running to the east to pick a wife, they are so desperate to have Igbo genes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by GABRIEL6036: 10:28am On Oct 26, 2023
They are both destined to marry, they resemble sef, no hard feelings 8😉

2 Likes

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Magabush1(m): 10:28am On Oct 26, 2023
Someone born 1995 is 28 years old. He doesn't really look older than 28 years if u may ask

brain54:
So this guy is 25…

He looks older. But same face as Fela more than Femi.

Anyway, Happy married life to them!

3 Likes

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 10:29am On Oct 26, 2023
Jesus! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Made already gettin married shocked shocked shocked

Our journey on Earth is so short. Time flys without you knowing.

2 Likes

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Pristine664: 10:30am On Oct 26, 2023
10haag:
Cool

[/b]When he wants to contest for any political position now, they’ll remind him that he’s not a real omoluabi[b] lol

The poor ones are all over Nairaland spewing tribal bigotry, while the sensible ones are building good families via inter tribal marriages.

Rubbish post
Yorubas in Osun have voted two Adeleke men to lead them in Osun, go and look at the number of Igbo women in that family.

Chinedu Gbadebo can't be insulting Yorubas since 2012 and suddenly want to become their governor.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by ppogba: 10:30am On Oct 26, 2023
brain54:
So this guy is 25…

So 1995 to 2023 is 25 years?

A primary 2 pupil will get the answer right.

2 Likes

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by LegacyB: 10:31am On Oct 26, 2023
Philistine:
Yorubas are always running to the east to pick a wife, they are so desperate to have Igbo genes.
Funny probably the ladies know they take better care of them. Moreover in Igbo and Yoruba land the rights and genes are said to be predominantly from the male.
So jester you can bring on your tribal rubbish let’s thrash it as usual.
Two human beings wants to get married all you do is reduce it to your tribal retarded Brain. Anufia

4 Likes

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by ednut1(m): 10:31am On Oct 26, 2023
brain54:
So this guy is 25…

1995 is 25 Who be your maths teacher

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by TUTU147: 10:32am On Oct 26, 2023
This my sister still want marry yoruba later her children cannot contest election in lagos because their mother is an igbo woman.With what happened during the last election,I will not allow or advice any igbo woman to marry any yoruba man because they will definitely hate you and your children.
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:32am On Oct 26, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I've traveled across different states and towns in Nigeria.....And one thing I can proudly boast of is the fact that there's no enmity between an average igbo man and an average yoruba man.....

Na una wey manage get access to cheap phones dey come online on social media just to cause nuisance among una selves.........

Congrats to the new couple jare
abi ooo grin grin as pple de fight online other de knack offline

3 Likes

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Allisgud: 10:32am On Oct 26, 2023
Smoking igbo go follow for wedding menu appetizer that day grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:33am On Oct 26, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
abi ooo grin grin as pple de fight online other de knack offline
grin grin grin
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by TUTU147: 10:33am On Oct 26, 2023
Philistine:
Later they will start hating the woman and her children.
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by ppogba: 10:33am On Oct 26, 2023
theophorus:
With all the insults on that Tribe, they still choose to allow their Daughters marry them?

They call them Coward, Betrayal and different names but readily give their Daughter to their sons.

Well, Think through and you will realize that all their comments is coming from Envy and Jealousy.

Whenever they call them cowards, just remind them of a certain warlord that ran away in his wife's skirt and blouse. Very simple.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Spxz: 10:34am On Oct 26, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Who fokn cares?

Igbo girls too dey die for Yoruba prick wey their men no get grin grin grin grin grin

Any nairaland girl wey dey use you do shakara let her know say people wey fine pass am dey act blue film Ohh 😋😜🤣

Mugu so na woman dey chyke man. E come be like some Yoruba rich boys goal na to get Igbo girl

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Pristine664: 10:35am On Oct 26, 2023
TUTU147:
This my sister still want marry yoruba later her children cannot contest election in lagos because their mother is an igbo woman.With what happened during the last election,I will not allow or advice any igbo woman to marry any yoruba man because they will definitely hate you and your children.

The best Igbo girls, I mean those that are better than you and your entire family only look for Yoruba guys to marry.

4 Likes

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by hammerFC: 10:35am On Oct 26, 2023
2MORROW NOW, WHEN POLITICS ENTER AND ELECTION REACH, NAIRALAND BIGGOT GO BRAND THEIR PIKIN OMOALE.

THEY WILL START CALLING HIM CHINEDU AND DENY HE IS NOT YORUBA.

CALL HIS MOTHER A WITCH, NOW, I DONT KNOW WHO IS FORCING THIS ONE TO MARRY IGBO WHEN PLENTY YORUBA GIRLS ARE STILL SINGLE.

2 Likes

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 10:35am On Oct 26, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Who fokn cares?

Igbo girls too dey die for Yoruba prick wey their men no get grin grin grin grin grin

Any nairaland girl wey dey use you do shakara let her know say people wey fine pass am dey act blue film Ohh 😋😜🤣
Yoruba guys are more romantic wish makes them appear more appealing to ladies. My brother are after making money

6 Likes

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Pristine664: 10:35am On Oct 26, 2023
Spxz:

Mugu so na woman dey chyke man. E come be like some Yoruba rich boys goal na to get Igbo girl

They should have married your "billionaire" guys na. grin

At least you always say na only una be Billionaires while other tribes dey suffer lmao

5 Likes

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:35am On Oct 26, 2023
Spxz:

e pain am

2 Likes

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:37am On Oct 26, 2023
vickydevoka:

Yoruba guys are more romantic wish makes them appear more appealing to ladies. My brother are after making money
Spxz come and see chomtin
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by BeigJawnson(m): 10:37am On Oct 26, 2023
brain54:
So this guy is 28…

Born in the year 1995, is more than 25 years.

2 Likes

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by LegacyB: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2023
lonelydora:
Ofe mmanu and Igbo wedding no dey last o.

Anyway, I wish them the best of life.

Made, your papa dey talk anyhow o.
How does Igbo or Yoruba affect the longevity of marriage. The school you went to did a bad job on you. Olodo

3 Likes

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Spxz: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Spxz come and see chomtin
Use that skill on your women no dey look outside
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by brain54(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2023
BeigJawnson:

Born in the year 1995, is more than 25 years.
You quoted a comment saying 28…

Is that not what you quoted?
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by chiagozien(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2023
theophorus:
With all the insults on that Tribe, they still choose to allow their Daughters marry them?

They call them Coward, Betrayal and different names but readily give their Daughter to their sons.

Well, Think through and you will realize that all their comments is coming from Envy and Jealousy.
Why are rich Yoruba rushing to marry Igbo yorubas love to hate?

1 Like

Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by hammerFC: 10:40am On Oct 26, 2023
LegacyB:

How does Igbo or Yoruba affect the longevity of marriage. The school you went to did a bad job on you. Olodo

U HAVE FORGOTTEN ALL YOU SAID ABOUT GBADEBO?

OR U ACTING?

NA MAN DEY MARRRY WOMAN, NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.

UNLESS, U ARE SAYING YORUBA HAVE SHE.MALE AND WOMEN.
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by LegacyB: 10:40am On Oct 26, 2023
TUTU147:
Sometimes I wonder some people brain are smaller than that of a duck.
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 10:41am On Oct 26, 2023
Lovely couple... The man is super talented individual.

Such multi-adeptness to playing instruments. Impressive.
Re: Made Kuti And Adanna Onyenso Set To Wed (Photos) by ppogba: 10:41am On Oct 26, 2023
TUTU147:

Come up with this argument again the moment the NGWA people allow UDEAGBALA to be appointed the Mayor of Aba.

Until then, I will not reply any argument different for now.

Cheers.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Shares Video Of Slay Queen In Bikini Dancing Korede Bello 'mr Vendor' / Yemi Alade Rocks Yaba Jeans: It's Not How Much But How You Rock It / Fan To Slimcase: "Go Buy Lappy Make You Self Buy House For Lekki"- Singer Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.