Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures - Court - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures - Court (25454 Views)

Criminals From Imo Who Claimed To Be From Anambra Arrested In Delta State / Hope Uzodimma Won, But Unfortunately, Father Mbaka Lost / Buhari Won But Nigeria Lost . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures - Court by zoedew: 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2023
Segzy19:
Haaaa! Obi and Atiku's lawyers are wicked sha...
Owo ti wo'gbo... Those guys really scammed Obi and Atiku...
Gbajue no dey give shishi during election but he can waste billions on lawyers after election... Yet they claim he is wise ..
THE CHIEF MOURNER HIMSELF! ALWAYS ADORNED IN BLACK!! CAN YOU IMAGINE THEM RELYING ON INEC NUMBERS! IT IS PRESUMED CORRECT UNTIL THE CONTRARY IS PROVED. THE SO CALLED STAR LAWYERS WOEFULLY FAILED TO PUT FORWARD AN ALTERNATIVE FIGURE! SHAM APPELLANT CASE! NO REFUND OF FEES!

3 Likes

Re: The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures - Court by LegallyBlunt: 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2023
bibiking7:

Do not analyse or judge matters based on sentiments and emotion. Just that 25% in FCT matter alone is just ridiculous. You are simply trying to say that the people in ABJ have 2 heads and have more value than those in other states.
Can we now move on to demanding good governance for the next years?

Stop using they analogy. Use the constitution.
Re: The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures - Court by efficiencie(m): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2023
Re: The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures - Court by efficiencie(m): 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2023
Enemiesmasquera:
Nigeria is gone

Gone where? Where Nigeria go? Dude we nor go anywhere oh. Na liadis we don dey dey for decades now.

2 Likes

Re: The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures - Court by Aiel123: 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
[quote author=fergie001 post=126623646][/quote]
Any update on the subpoena issue?
Re: The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures - Court by optimistfeel(m): 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
Back to sender....

Shege pro max to you and your family!!! Wetin concern Davido with hunger.
Re: The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures - Court by Dodada: 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
lopeshola:
Does that means Obi has laboured in vein?😃😃😃

Yes, he has. Peter Obi is a low IQ Ebow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures - Court by saviourGeorge: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
ufotunang:
..ok I hope so..it will get better is not just by talking..but by action ...and doing the right thing and politcians providing good goverance.. nigeria leaders and politcians talk too much with big grammar ..but no action and implemetation... there just care for themselves and their families but do not care for the poor man that voted for them... national assembly members, senators buying and sharing SUV cars of 160 million naira for themselves
May God save us from bad leaders
Re: The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures - Court by Kingspin(m): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
Even INEC doesn't have the figures. That explains why the results are marked with correction ink.

Can the court ask INEC to bring forward the claim results to the court?
#Black judges
Re: The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures - Court by soojar(m): 4:33pm On Oct 26, 2023
landmark86:
Funny enough
Either you are APC or PDP or LP you gonna fill the hit together.

[b]Feel the Heat

We learn every day.

1 Like

Re: The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures - Court by Baatunde(m): 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2023
Onuman, try to argue intelligently and coherently so that we can understand your point. Can you mention the specific information/documents the other contestants were denied please? Does that include copies of their own from EC8A signed by party agents, witnessed by everyone, captured on smart phones by those who were present

Ranting and calling people names will not help your blood pressure, calm down and see things more clearly. Without asking if I am daft, can you please explain to me

1. which documents the other contestants were denied
2, how exactly did the non-use of IreV affect the collation of the result that was done on form EC8s
3. how exactly did you know that Peter Obi should have won, what tallying of votes have you done and why exactly was it difficult for the almighty SANs assembled by Peter Obi to tell us the total number of votes actually scored by Obi
4. where, when and who was the representative of INEC that did the "vowing that no other method except electronic transmission[i][/i] and collation of vote results should be used for the last presidential election? " (please refer to the highlighted portion before you give your response)
5 exactly where and when Tinubu boasted that he had influenced the appointment of judges ahead of the election

As for the imaginary whole you are referring to, lets pray it does not swallow you first

onuman:

You are writing jargon.

How did your APC's INEC go back to manual collation of votes results after vowing that no other method except electronic transmission and collation of vote results should be used for the last presidential election?

APC/INEC started to set up the deception card three months before the presidential election with that INEC vow, after APC's INEC pronounced Tinubu winner, it never allowed other contestants access to the tools in INEC's offices to corroborate the results from the polling units. Are you daft that you did not hear when the other contestants were raising alarm ⏰ that INEC was denying them access to necessary information they requested and paid for to present their cases in court?
Your Tinubu people boasted before the presidential primary that Tinubu influenced the appointments of loads of the judges of the Upper courts today. After the election, and go to court, the APC judges have done their beats.

One thing: the hole this APC has been digging for Nigeria will swallow many people.

1 Like

Re: The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures - Court by onuman: 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2023
Baatunde:
Onuman, try to argue intelligently and coherently so that we can understand your point. Can you mention the specific information/documents the other contestants were denied please? Does that include copies of their own from EC8A signed by party agents, witnessed by everyone, captured on smart phones by those who were present

Ranting and calling people names will not help your blood pressure, calm down and see things more clearly. Without asking if I am daft, can you please explain to me

1. which documents the other contestants were denied
2, how exactly did the non-use of IreV affect the collation of the result that was done on form EC8s
3. how exactly did you know that Peter Obi should have won, what tallying of votes have you done and why exactly was it difficult for the almighty SANs assembled by Peter Obi to tell us the total number of votes actually scored by Obi
4. where, when and who was the representative of INEC that did the "vowing that no other method except electronic transmission[i][/i] and collation of vote results should be used for the last presidential election? " (please refer to the highlighted portion before you give your response)
5 exactly where and when Tinubu boasted that he had influenced the appointment of judges ahead of the election

As for the imaginary whole you are referring to, lets pray it does not swallow you first

INEC Chairman, Yakubu Mahmood vowed on a November 2022 day before journalists that no other method except electronic transmission of vote results should be used for the last presidential election. Check the records.

It's only a backward sliding Tinubu group with its court judges and INEC office collaborators who can hold that manual collection and trasfer of FormEC8As from polling units to INEC offices nationwide, is safer than electronic transmission of vote results from polling units to INEC offices nationwide.
The hole you people are digging will consume you people first.
Do you still collect, for example, JAMB scripts from exam hall to marking centres?
Even a clown knows that manual transmission is easily prone to manipulation along the route to the office. Your judges pretend all is okay with manual transmission until Obi or Atiku can prove otherwise.
Re: The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures - Court by Fearyourcreator: 5:12pm On Oct 26, 2023
Segzy19:
Haaaa! Obi and Atiku's lawyers are wicked sha...
Owo ti wo'gbo... Those guys really scammed Obi and Atiku...
Gbajue no dey give shishi during election but he can waste billions on lawyers after election... Yet they claim he is wise ..
They said he can't lose a court case cus he never has... them think say Nigeria na east or Anambra

2 Likes

Re: The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures - Court by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Why didn't the court compel inec for LP to have access to the results since inec were sure tinubu won?

Do they have party agents at the polling units that signed the results
Re: The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures - Court by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
Vitally123:

They just sank Nigeria! No wonder everywhere is deadly silent! Let nobody complain or come to beg for chop money oooo, e don set, e don red!

You are not God,I don't think anyone is eating sand.As we speak some people are hitting it big, when #1=$1 some people still find it difficult to eat
Re: The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures - Court by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2023
Patson080:
Na delusional people dey believe in Nigeria. I no know who start this false hope of Nigeria will be great again cos since Dem born me in the early 90's. The next year is always the worse and na the same thing my papa be tell me when Dem born am.

Puff my loud and shake my head in disgust.

If it hasn't get to your turn that doesn't mean people aren't making it big at their various sectors

1 Like

Re: The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures - Court by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2023
[sup][/sup]
onuman:

You know: if northerners rise against this evil of election rigging and validation of rigging by the judiciary, it will be misconstrued as north against Southern presidency.
If Igbos rise, it will be interpreted to be another thing.
At the end nobody rises against this evil by APC going on in Nigeria.

Which rigging were you talking about from the north , judiciary don't act on hearsays but facts.Obi knew better because he has been in this situation before

1 Like

Re: The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures - Court by onuman: 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2023
hakeemhakeem:
[sup][/sup]

Which rigging were you talking about from the north , judiciary don't act on hearsays but facts.Obi knew better because he has been in this situation before

Shorup with your Tinubu/Buhari/APC appointed INEC heads and court Judges.
The appointments and preparation for 2023 presidential election rigging started after Buhari ousted Justice Oghenhen from the Judiciary. Buhari ran wild acting like a prosecutor against Justice Oghenhen then.
Re: The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures - Court by garfield1: 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2023
Aiel123:

Yes,it was issue four.resolved against ombugadu in advance
Re: The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures - Court by Deffi(m): 12:13am On Oct 27, 2023
WOW!

May God's wish be done in NIGERIA......That's all I can say....

Also a big Congratulations to The winner. We can now continue with the issue of Administration. Good/Better Luck to all litigants in the future
Re: The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures - Court by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:33am On Oct 27, 2023
onuman:

Shorup with your Tinubu/Buhari/APC appointed INEC heads and court Judges.
The appointments and preparation for 2023 presidential election rigging started after Buhari ousted Justice Oghenhen from the Judiciary. Buhari ran wild acting like a prosecutor against Justice Oghenhen then.

You can countiue to open your mouth from now still next 4 years.It's not about rigging anymore now it's the judiciary, countiue you will be alright last last
Re: The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures - Court by Aiel123: 4:58am On Oct 27, 2023
garfield1:

Yes,it was issue four.resolved against ombugadu in advance
Oh
That was why I asked... What did the SC say?
Re: The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures - Court by garfield1: 8:32am On Oct 27, 2023
Aiel123:

Oh
That was why I asked... What did the SC say?

Exactly what pepc said that subpoenaed witnesses must accompany the petition within 21 days with their deposition.nasarawa is over.apart from the inec witness,the other subpoenaed were within reach of pdp and could have been filed earlier
Re: The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures - Court by Aiel123: 11:40am On Oct 27, 2023
garfield1:

Exactly what pepc said that subpoenaed witnesses must accompany the petition within 21 days with their deposition.nasarawa is over.apart from the inec witness,the other subpoenaed were within reach of pdp and could have been filed earlier
Ok.
Re: The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures - Court by fergie001: 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2023
Aiel123:

They upheld it but added that where CTCs show manifest non-compliance, the need to call oral witnesses may not be necessary.
Re: The Appellants Claimed To Have Won But Failed To Provide The Figures - Court by Tito24: 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
Built2last:
Now done and dusted.

Nigeria is on a journey

For me, if you supported APC find your way into the government. Don't beg anyone for money online.

It's 8 long years ahead. when the people are ready they will rise.
Nobody dey beg una for money but na una complain pass 😂

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okorocha Has Abandoned Imo For His Son-in-law, He Should Resign – Onuegbu / Okorocha: Hausas Can Win Election Without Igbos, Hence The Hausa-Yoruba Alliance / Blessing Agbomhere To Sue FG After Surviving Accident That Killed 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.