Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu (15910 Views)

2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi / We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2023
well said, If you bless your land it will be full of harvests, but if you curse your land out of your frustrations it harbour tornes that will keep harming you and chasing you away to japa from your land. angry
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS AND PROTECT PRESIDENT TINUBU,HE FOUGHT FOR THIS DEMOCRACY HE HAS THE PEDIGREE TO REBUILD NIGERIA, WITH OUR SUPPORT ,HE WILL CONQUER ALL SABOTUERS AND ENEMIES OF PROGRESS OF NIGERIA.
NIGERIANS ARISE. sad
NIGERIANS EXCEL grin cheesy
Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by ufotunang: 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2023
Burob:
In your life.
...back to sender..I reject it..πŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ
Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by Godwin4444: 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2023
Tntsi:
In less than 6months, the "builder of lagos" has destroyed Nigeria beyond recognition.

Chief tinubu has successfully
Destroyed Nigeria globally as Nigeria is now officially ruled by a criminal/ forger gang.
Destroyed Nigeria financially
Destroyed Nigeria economically
Destroyed Nigeria morally.
Destroyed Nigeria constitutionally
Destroyed Nigeria religiously
Destroyed Nigeria judically.
Destroyed Nigeria governmentally
Destroyed Nigeria institutionally.
Destroyed Nigerians reputationally...
Every aspect of our nation is dead.

I said it months ago, that nothing good will come out from this desecration of our nation.

I say it again, loud and clear, Nothing good will come out with the evil rooted in the land.
Tinubu is a cancer in Nigeria. The land is desecrated that even the land could react.

It is not about appointment as even if tinubu appoints angels to work with him, Nothing good will come out.

The people I pity are those who think this is about their tribe.
By November many of you will hit the street. By decemeber many of you may commit suicide.
Nothing good can come out from evil, desecration and robbery, fraud.

We will be here to know how far.

Just as Nigeria was been destroyed, I got the best news of my life as my documents with residency was sent to me today about the same time Nigeria was been destroyed.

Cheers to all. Hip Hip! Hurray!! I celebrate una Γ²oooo.
Planting is one thing. Reaping is another.

Nigeria is officially a forgery/ criminal state.
Executive , judiciary, legislative all desecrated.

The forger, the criminal judges, the criminal gang, the criminal team and so on. Everyone will collect what he/ she has planted.

na igbo u b so no surprises
Na tinubu kill your papa self
Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by zionstaar75: 1:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
benardtotti:

You have 3 years ,7 months of wailing to go ..... try and buy more milk and beverages so you don't get tired .
or have migraine

1 Like

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by mariahAngel(f): 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
He's a hardworker truly. No wonder he graduated from Government College, Lagos in 1970 even before the college was established. What an extraordinary mindset & hardwork!

Taa wu taa!🀣
Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2023
Yeah... Exactly as you and Buhari did when Jonathan was in office! tongue cool
Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by BabaAgba79(m): 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
He's a hardworker truly. No wonder he graduated from Government College, Lagos in 1970 even before the college was established. What an extraordinary mindset & hardwork!

Which of the Government Colleges? I know una type nah. What u see anywea u eat and drink even wen it is poo or urine! You race is the most gullible in Nigeria!
Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hsurdluxury:
na wailers full this thread

lets rise and make this country work

direct this court energy to work for your nation

Nigeria can be great if we take advantageof our social media as the masses voice

difficult days ahead for you if you believe nigeria will not be great

GOD BLESS THE PRESIDENT
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS MY FAMILY

I still wonder what will be the gain of wailers if Tinubu is disqualified, Atiku is number two. It is all about hatred for one person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by yewit37486: 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2023
MorataFC:
When cultivating corn or yam, it is fascinating to observe that these remarkable plants undergo a transformative process before yielding their delicious fruits. Initially, before embarking on their fruitful journey, these seeds undergo a natural decay, triggering a hidden metamorphosis within the soil.
Prior to the swearing-in of BAT Nigeria's economy was facing significant challenges and was in a state of disarray. The situation was dire, and many feared that it could further deteriorate before any semblance of improvement could be achieved, but everyone expected a miracle worker a magician to fix it overnight.
It is important to note that sometimes, progress requires a period of disruption and rebuilding. The path towards stability and growth may involve enduring some difficult times initially. It is natural for a pessimistic perspective to cloud one's judgement and prevent them from seeing the potential for positive change.

I don't understand people's fascination with wanting the country to fail by all means. The earlier we all realise that regardless of the candidates we voted for, we only have one country. All sides should sheath their swords and let's focus on the way forward. Enough of the evil pronouncements on the nation daily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2023
Tntsi:
In less than 6months, the "builder of lagos" has destroyed Nigeria beyond recognition.

Destroyed Nigeria globally as Nigeria is now officially ruled by a criminal/ forger gang.

I said it months ago, that nothing good will come out from this desecration of our nation.

I say it again, loud and clear, Nothing good will come out with the evil rooted in the land.
Tinubu is a cancer in Nigeria. The land is desecrated that even the land could react.

It is not about appointment as even if tinubu appoints angels to work with him, Nothing good will come out.

By November many of you will hit the street. By decemeber many of you may commit suicide.
Nothing good can come out from evil, desecration and robbery, fraud.

Just as Nigeria was been destroyed, I got the best news of my life as my documents with residency was sent to me today about the same time Nigeria was been destroyed.

Nigeria is officially a forgery/ criminal state.
Executive , judiciary, legislative all desecrated.

The forger, the criminal judges, the criminal gang, the criminal team and so on. Everyone will collect what he/ she has planted.

YOUR HATE IS CLOUDING THE ISSUES.
PTINUBU INHERITED ALL THE PROBLEMS YOU LISTED FROM 8YEARS MISRULE OF YA DUMB HEAD TRIBAL BIGOT cheesy
YOU ARE LIEING TO YASEF.
YOU HAD CURRENCY SCAMMER CBN GOVR WHO DEPOSED TO SCAMING YOU WITH CURRENCY DESIGN WHILE THEY STOLE THE DOLLARS
YOU HAD NO SUBSIDY IN BUDGET AFTER JUNE 2023 BY NYA BUHARI ADMIN,
YOU HAD MASSIVE OIL THEFT GOING ON UNDER BUHA,BEFORE PTINUBU CAME IN AND NO ONE WAS TALKING UNDER BUHA
YOU HAD NO REFINERY BUILT BY OBJ,OR JONA OR BUHA SINCE 23YEARS ,1999 RESTART OF DEMOCRACY
YOUR BUHA BORROWED TRILLIONS WITH NOTHIN TO SHOW ,HE RAN TO NIGER AND PURSUED BACK TO DAURA
ARE YOU ALRIGHT? because YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST INSINCERE AND UNRELIABLE PERSON WRITING THIS JIBBERISH. angry

1 Like

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
The Supreme Court injustices cannot give legitimacy to a fraud criminal and an election rigger.

Tinubu remains an illegitimate president
seunmsg:

Imran Muhammad (Twitter)
Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by Ikpunnegi01: 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
Mindsets kill you dia..
Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by oneMalik: 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
you can ask google.

e pain you abi ?

no worry , you will not sleep well today .

Nonny95:

So what did you guys Wish for NIGERIA under Jonathan?

Clowns
Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by juman(m): 2:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
Sai buhari.
Sai jagaban.
Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by juman(m): 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2023
Be more positive minded.
Our messiah will make the country become a modern nation.
Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by Olatunji1256: 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
[i][/i]CONGRATULATIONS,NIGERIANS.
Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by storm001(m): 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
A change of mindset when corrupt leaders like you are in power.
Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by goodness4ever(m): 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2023
I agree.

Those who really mean well for the country should rally round henceforth.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by correctguy101(m): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2023
Won't work..

This is all just the normal political word of mouth displays..

Our baba can say all these and still let his boys on the roads continue the illegal tax collections.. so insincere in my own honest opinion..

How can a country work when the supposed taxes are illegally gathered and unaccounted for? Plus all the collections on the roads, there's hardly any good road that can accommodate a Ferrari or any of those bend-down-low cars...

Baba, show your sincerity as the number one in the country and combat the menace you watered into the tree it is today.

Ah, another waste of time.

Smh
Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by Coldie(m): 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
Na change of mindset we go chop?
Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by buzorcharles(m): 2:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
Thunder fire u
Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by Slurity(m): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2023
Tntsi:

Individuals with clean hands and favour with God will blossom and sail.
But as a country and those that have a hand in these desecration, they are living dead. No matter what you have, you will cry.

Nothing good can come out from evil, desecration robbery and fraud.

Nigeria is officially a forgery/ criminal state ruled by a criminal, forgery , identity thief etc.
Executive , judiciary, legislative all desecrated in deep criminality.

The forger, the criminal judges, their families, the criminal gang, the criminal team and so on. Everyone will collect what he/ she has planted. No matter what you have acquired or embezelled, you will cry.

Don't rush your agony, you have over 7 more years to weep.
Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by tianshie(m): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
The Criminal Bola Certificate-Forger Tinubu will remain a dishonest guttersnipe to Nigerians. Satan has snatched his fate and has run with it into HELL.
Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by Joysammy: 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2023
Move on President Tinubu. Allow people that suffer brain disorderly to keep talking and abusing people on internet. It won't change anything. Atiku to Dubai and Obi to Aba

1 Like

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by Heybeedee(m): 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hmmm

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by phemmyfour: 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2023
seunmsg:

Imran Muhammad (Twitter)
Mindset isn't enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP / Why Is Rivers State Sea Port Underutilised While Lagos Suffers From Congestion? / Shettima Building Plastic Recycling Plant, To Employ 10k Youths (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.