Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu (48891 Views)

I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa / Court Declares Sowore's 2019 Arrest Illegal, Awards Damages Against DSS / British Govt Evades THISDAY Enquiry On Fresh Passport Issued To Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by zionstaar75: 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2023
JOemmy:
So federal govt gazzet of the proscription is not binding in nigeria's laws?
the judge is a joker, njmight sanction him
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by Caleb15(m): 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2023
8 billion pigs can't stop a bat
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by hardon1(m): 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2023
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by faithfull18(f): 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2023
Okay
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by benitwater(m): 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2023
Na #8trillion no be #8billi🤣🤣🤣
Onye oshi
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by Cmanforall: 7:51pm On Oct 26, 2023
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by UNDFTD: 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
The lawless Liegeria knows that it proscription of IPOB as a terrorist organization is illegal, ultra vires, null and void. But as a lawless entity, it could NOT help itself. The question NOW is will it obey its own law and Court judgment? Absolutely NOT! The more it refuses to obey its laws, the more it will be destroyed and its break up inevitable.
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by NaijaCover(m): 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
Is Here
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by seguno2: 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by PHAYOL81: 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2023
The court can only be in the SadEast@*n states

Those people love kidding too much :-D. Who defended the FG? :-(
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by FreeStuffsNG: 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
igbosarejews:

Na una go come Nairaland, dey insult the great Ndi Igbo and still let them know they're not Nigerians, by promoting and supporting anything that will not give them Sense of Belongingness as Nigerians, when issue of Biafra is raised, you bas t à. Rds, will try to force Nigeria on them.
I don't insult offline or online let alone insult a whole tribe. I am not naive to accept that those hate-filled bigots and arsonists represent the Igbo people.

The Igbo people never sent Chinaza to go burn down Lagos. I will not be blackmailed to speak against Chinaza for fear of being blackmailed of speaking against the Igbo tribe.

Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by damiloladuke: 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
ok
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by Okhuadams(m): 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2023

1 Like

Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by Okhuadams(m): 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2023
chiagozien:
I know this can't make frontpage because nairaland is home for propaganda against Igbos and ipob.

Had it been the the judgement was against Ipob,by now it's already in front page.
Mr know all

1 Like

Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by gammarays(m): 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2023
Caleb15:
8 billion pigs can't stop a bat
It's a waste of time stopping a bat 🦇
A bat is meant to wreck havoc to crops bringing abject poverty to urchins.

The 🦇 is doing the work well btw. He should continue batting Nigeria
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by Chibuezem(m): 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2023
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2023
Obi is still a Boy!
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by ofuonyebi: 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
this is also an IPOB JUDGEMENT...
What the National Assembly has proscribed by law as a terrorist remains unchanged
an IPOB that the United Nations has flagged as a terrorist organization remains so for ever

the judged needs to be updated and remove the sentiment of being Obis and Kanus neighbour
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by 1972xy: 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2023
It can only happen in Banana Republic ! Ipob goes to ipob court to get judgement.
#8b just like that?
Dreamers !
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by YourKarma: 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Enugu State High Court. Smh.

Dey play. It reminds me of that funny judgement Malami, SAN got from one court in Abia or so that was eventually thrown out.

That judgement is like a minute of an ummuna meeting. It will be appropriately translated into English language and thrown out at a Federal Court.

This is a serious case about national security, any state high court pronouncement will not stand. Check my signature for free stuffs!

The case is already in the appeal court but your government has been adjourning the case. They only they have nothing against the man and that's the reason for the constant adjournment.
This man has been winning your government in your own courts and you, who has zero legal knowledge, is here yapping like an epileptic donkey

1 Like

Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by Yujin(m): 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2023
shortIGBOman:

And bless Simon Ekpa too grin
Amen o.
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by TheKingsmann(m): 8:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
Nnamdi Kanu foolishness is the reason why he was caught.
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by YourKarma: 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I don't insult offline or online let alone insult a whole tribe. I am not naive to accept that those hate-filled bigots and arsonists represent the Igbo people.

The Igbo people never sent Chinaza to go burn down Lagos. I will not be blackmailed to speak against Chinaza for fear of being blackmailed of speaking against the Igbo tribe.

You like to pretend like you're smart but you're just as brain-dead as your fellow urchins here.

1 Like

Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by Dennisochampa: 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lol...
So who deh kill people for east??
The court, kanu, Ipob, they are all mad people...
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by Akerele44(m): 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
Bulldozer90:
Lol... Nigeria government has never one a single case against IPOB and MNK. They have lost massively in courts under their own control. Other pending cases like the one in the supreme court against Kanu's release and the one in court of appeal against FG proscription of IPOB are simply being avoid and fraudulently being adjourned by the FG and corrupt judiciary respectively.

Enugu court
Kanu sef they laff
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by AskNgige2: 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2023
chiagozien:
Why are those happy about supreme court judgement on tinubu's case now so angry about this judgement.

Anyway God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and all lovers of Freedom.

I heard that Tinibu and kanu have serious plans..

They both close in secret when they started fighting for freedom of their region..

Is like Tinibu will shock Fulani pple Las las
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by Myer(m): 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
Macphenson:
Its not South east governors that proscribed IPOB, its the Federal Government after the "Python Dance".

If IPOB is not a terrorist group as they claim, then the onus is on them TO exonerate themselves by providing the terrorist group behind the sit-at-home order and those attacking and murdering those who do not comply.
They should produce the group behind the voter intimidation in the East during the elections that ensured block votes for Peter Obi.
They should provide the group that produced the ESN faction.
They should produce the group under the other pseudonym "unknown gun men".
They should explain the group that nearly made Imo state ungovernable for Hope Uzodinmma and other governors against IPOB.

It's really a no-brainer.
If in deed an Enugu judge gave this verdict, then he should be invited because he is himself among the stakeholders of the terrorist group- IPOB.
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by Bellotelli: 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
Judgement by an Igbo judge. This shouldn't stand until the supreme court rules.
Re: Court Declares IPOB Proscription Illegal, Awards ₦8 Billion Damages To Kanu by natty2014(m): 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
They play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Aregbesola Loved By His People Despite Owing Workers: Photos / Reno Omokri Reacts As Toyota Snubs Nigeria, Opens Assembly Plant In Ghana / Atiku: Why I did not attend Peace Accord Signing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.