Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman (51259 Views)

Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) / Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe / Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Mikespecialone(m): 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2023
iReddington:

Look at this simple minded inbred, an ignorant incel that thinks these girls and sophomores of nowadays care about love. Okay, I've heard you, she was with him because of love, she was the Juliet to his Romeo. Didinrin Oponu. Lol grin

Oloriburuku leleyi sha , sorry for your misfortunate miserable life , ppl like you can never smell true love, Talkless of experiencing one , sorry ooo
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Digmygold: 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2023
Fahvvy:
I honestly don't feel the slightest shred of pity for that girl undecided...

How can you date a guy who you know is a yahoo boy or a guy with questionable character? undecided...

You know a guy doesn't have any legit means of income and yet you're still there with him all because he has a bit of money to throw around undecided...

Mttwwwwwwwww...

I only feel pity for the parents of that girl, I know what it means to train a child to that level and it hurts losing them just like that undecided...

As for that guy, please let him rot in jail for the rest of his miserable life angry... And if possible, hang him by the balls till his spermatic cord pulls out angry...

If the man was the victim, would you have said same? You were not there, you do not know what actually transpired. So watch what you say. That man doesn't look rich to me. So what money was she running after exactly? If he is a Yahoo Boy he is the one running after money not her. It's one victim that would be the first to be used for rituals. So you people always blaming innocent girls dating broke desperate men better watch what you say before your own daughters fall victim. What if she was his first victim in his pursuit for quick riches? Think about that and stop casting irritating aspersions.
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by manikspears: 1:50am On Oct 29, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
I watched the video earlier today. The guy didn't say he doesn't feel pity for her. He said people brokeshamed him and maybe that's how they also brokeshamed the guy that made him do what he did and that the girl prolly wanted a rich guy instead of going for a struggling guys. Something like that.

Shey people get sense? Most of those people bashing VDM don't have sense na. They did not watch the video but just started commenting with due to the misleading caption. Like someone said before the day you decide to date a yahooboy is the day you sign up to become a sacrificial lamb. I no wan hear justice for mumu. You dey collect money,your shameless family members too dey collect money nna ask for the source of the money?na person blood nna dey spend na ,when dey use nna daughter own too you have to agree that it is turn by turn. Stup@id people.
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by dkidd: 9:40pm On Oct 31, 2023
Chai see the small girl sef. That guy na real coven wizard no doubt

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akunna Mirabel Okoh, Nigerian Arrested For Domestic Violence In Dallas / House Owner Machetes Outstretched Hand Of A Midnight Thief In Ughelli / Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.