Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,720 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman (51217 Views)

Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) / Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe / Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by drimzsmoke(m): 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2023
Zionmdde:
He is very stupid
Sometimes is good to just shut up

That girl is a father's love
A mother's baby girl
Someone's big sister Someone's junior sister
She was probably in love
I used to think maybe it's because the guy was rich, but looking at the guy's apartment, it looks like that of an average student

It's not a sin for girl to fall in love. In as much as she should have been more careful in getting to know what exactly the guy does for a living.

Even if we have the urge to blame the dead, let us remember that there are living souls who hold the girl dear to their hearts, who have been probably thrown into mourning

That idiot should shut up with his very dark soul

Typing this with a very broken heart

You're capping sir/ma!!!
I spent over 11 years in the university system, so I know for a fact that the guy's room is not an average Nigerian student's room
My elder sister deals with furniture, that his shelf alone....His room is a typical example of the average yahoo boys' room. Fully furnished with no table and chair, what you will see is a TV, home theatre, a shelf like his, he might tile his room and toilet alone if the house wasn't tiled when he rented it....oh, sorry, and air conditioner too plus their mattress, always very BIG!!!

11 Likes

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by AZControversial(m): 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2023
undecided

So beautiful. But she's just become another example...... Unfortunately.
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2023
So many evil men in this world with very dark heart both old and young, Nigeria presently shows that Our problem in this country are men, the evil ones are more than the good ones. Smh.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Connected1: 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2023
ednut1:
Insensitive guy. Clout don cover hin brain. But if as a lady you know your bf does yahoo and you stay. U need deliverance
You must have a lot of pity to share around.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Subonbon(m): 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2023
phorget:

You go explain taya no evidence!
If the girl get twin sister dem go use am join... Shebi dem wan dey form pablo babe abi.
sìncerly nobody go wan understand where the guy dey come from had it been the girl came back from her worthless trip with iPhone 14 she go dey worry for area...but be contented na ..no !!! Many will not still learn any lesson here na so my friend say the girl never wise if to say she wise she for no die.... cry

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by yoniehuin(f): 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
I watched the video earlier today. The guy didn't say he doesn't feel pity for her. He said people brokeshamed him and maybe that's how they also brokeshamed the guy that made him do what he did and that the girl prolly wanted a rich guy instead of going for a struggling guys. Something like that.

does the guy look like a rich guy?

so struggling guys do not murder.

that is the flaw in this your arguement.

most ritual killers in Nigeria are struggling guys

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by MrColdsweat: 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2023
We should be looking to make the world a safer place for our women instead of making them live in fear.
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by AllDModsAreMaad: 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2023
Same here, I don't have any pity for her, she must have seen the sign somehow but choose to ignore it for reasons I don't know.

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Primusinterpares(m): 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
I have always say this... Our society has lost its value... This like these will continue to happen unless we change our attitude and start celebrating hardworking people.

Reminds me of my university days...

Best graduating student - Hand shake from VC, dean, provost, Hod and lecturers.

Most beautiful girl on campus: 1 car, 1 million naira, brand ambassadors, free gifts from brands etc.

How do you explain to a growing child that education is good. When she can obviously see that if she can look pretty then she can get the good things of life. That's why you see BBL, make overs, Brazilian wigs etc.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by yoniehuin(f): 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2023
too many broke men commenting.

you all can see that broke men have no emotions, no pity or conscience, that is why they do Ritual killings

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by dododawa1: 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2023
Everyone with his or her

Opinion
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by kinkymax: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
yoniehuin:

does the guy look like a rich guy?

so struggling guys do not murder.

that is the flaw in this your arguement.

most ritual killers in Nigeria are struggling guys
Una no de hear word…nothing like love here.. she could have seen some signs…these girls dnt learn… some girls date cultists and they know that they are cultists and they are okay wt it … these girls nowadays are very dull.. they don’t think..they wil be shouting stupid love

May the girl soul rip

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
If you date someone that is a wicked thief but rich. And that wicked person kill you, Do you deserve pity?
Some people say YES. Because you are neither a thief or wicked person and you just date him.
Some people say NO. Because you were aware that he is a wicked person but your greed for his money shows that you are not contented.

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by delishpot: 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
As usual...EXCUSES for the murderer and BLAME for the victim.
Make una continue. Very soon we go make excuses when una sisters broke and struggling boyfriends and husbands decide to make money.
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by yoniehuin(f): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
kinkymax:

Una no de hear word…nothing like love here.. she could have seen some signs…these girls dnt learn… some girls date cultists and they know that they are cultists and they are okay wt it … these girls nowadays are ver my dull.. they don’t think..they wil be shouting stupid love

it is not a crime for fall in love

it is a crime to commit murder
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by yoniehuin(f): 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
If you date someone that is wicked and rich. And that wicked person kill you, Do you deserve pity?
Some people say YES. Because you are not wicked and you just date him. Some people say NO. Because you know he is a wicked person but your greed for his money shows that you are not contented.

so if a woman die a broke guy that means she cant be killed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by PrinceEma: 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
Zionmdde:
He is very stupid

A mother's baby girl
She was probably in love
I used to think maybe it's because the guy was rich, but looking at the guy's apartment, it looks like that of an average student

It's not a sin for girl to fall in love. In as much as she should have been more careful in getting to know what exactly the guy does for a living.

Even if we have the urge to blame the dead, let us remember that there are living souls who hold the girl dear to their hearts, who have been probably thrown into mourning

Fall in which love

Some one that clearly knew she was dating a cult boy.

You talk a lot of nonsense.

Even though we are supposed to condemn the killer and all the activities of yahoo boys, but coming here to call her some one in love is a stupid take. Which yeye love?

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by spy24(m): 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
Mikespecialone:

I swear , you said it all ..... No b crime to fall in love

It's an unfortunate incident...

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by MrColdsweat: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2023
Zionmdde:
He is very stupid

A mother's baby girl
She was probably in love

Men are natural killers. They kill and war with themselves all the time. At least 85% of murders are done by men. If only women lived in this world there would be peace and no war.
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by MrAgbako: 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2023
tollyboy5:
Ladies can be very funny. Most especially those ones from poor home.

They're all damaged inside and see life as the survival of the fittest. This is the situation in ghettos mostly.

So i told one of my guy that we, that came from average family from same ghetto had to quickly wise up and start playing smart before these daughters of eve use person head grin .

When these ladies see money or sey your house tvsh they fall in love so quickly , in fact they'll love you more than your mother and sisters.

Since we know the format already play along and enjoy the moment while it last, all of us don dey damaged grin . After break up those that got pained and wont want to move on start with "Men are Scum" why jumping on another client (man).

But the character of these ladies don't warrant you killing your fellow human being.
life itself is survival of the fittest undecided
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Zionmdde: 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2023
kinkymax:

Will u shut up… u girls will always shout ‘love’ when things go wrong …she was in love yen yen yen…rubbish… u girls always have a low IQ…apart from free food and dick nothing Matters again… u can’t tel me that girl did not see any sign in that stupid guy…u girls have a way of always going the wrong way even when people are tellin u d way leads to nowhere…they will always leave responsible guys and follow useless ones .. when wahala happen u will hear ‘ she was in love’ lol… you guys better learn nw and keep using ur heads …love kill u there
The day u give birth to a daughter, come back and revisit this your comment.

And tell yourself that the day your daughter dates a guy who buy her food of any kind, gives her free dick, or mistakenly date a guy whose ways are not straightforward, may she die,

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by nairalanda1(m): 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
tollyboy5:
Ladies can be very funny. Most especially those ones from poor home.

They're all damaged inside and see life as the survival of the fittest. This is the situation in ghettos mostly.

So i told one of my guy that we, that came from average family from same ghetto had to quickly wise up and start playing smart before these daughters of eve use person head grin .

When these ladies see money or sey your house tvsh they fall in love so quickly , in fact they'll love you more than your mother and sisters.

Since we know the format already play along and enjoy the moment while it last, all of us don dey damaged grin . After break up those that got pained and wont want to move on start with "Men are Scum" why jumping on another client (man).

But the character of these ladies don't warrant you killing your fellow human being.

Some of the ladies from poor homes are under a lot of pressure from their family members to produce money for them. (It happens, I once knew one girl who was earing scanty salary, and her mother was asking for large amount of kudi every month). It gets worse if they manage to japa.

So it influences who they date.
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by kinkymax: 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2023
yoniehuin:

it is not a crime for fall in love

it is a crime to commit murder

I talk am dem no de hear word …IQ is zero… shouting stupid love at d expense of their lives… I only pity your parents and siblings…pls go u too go fall in love with ritualist and see what wil happen to u.. ode

8 Likes

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Amumaigwe: 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
So many evil men in this world with very dark heart both old and young, Nigeria presently shows that Our problem in this country are men, the evil ones are more than the good ones. Smh.

But you ladies wilfully ignore the good ones and date bad ones and expect sympathy when the inevitable happens. Sympathy is now very expensive. It should never be wasted on foolish deeds.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by nairalanda1(m): 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2023
Fahvvy:
I honestly don't feel the slightest shred of pity for that girl undecided...

How can you date a guy who you know is a yahoo boy or a guy with questionable character? undecided...

You know a guy doesn't have any legit means of income and yet you're still there with him all because he has a bit of money to throw around undecided...

Mttwwwwwwwww...

I only feel pity for the parents of that girl, I know what it means to train a child to that level and it hurts losing them just like that undecided...

As for that guy, please let him rot in jail for the rest of his miserable life angry... And if possible, hang him by the balls till his spermatic cord pulls out angry...

The problem is, we do not know if she knew beforehand. For all we know, she was being lied to by the guy, and even if you search his SM, it is very likely he does not put his business on the social media. It is also possible he had legit businesses apart from the yahoo stuff

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Josephkabila12: 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2023
Zionmdde:
He is very stupid

A mother's baby girl
She was probably in love

where is the love from the girl?

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by jimmynauty: 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2023
Zionmdde:
He is very stupid

A mother's baby girl
She was probably in love

He ain't stuupid...hard talk...society pressure is stuupid and what is pointing out...save your sistaz from been used by been active...
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by nairalanda1(m): 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2023
Primusinterpares:
I have always say this... Our society has lost its value... This like these will continue to happen unless we change our attitude and start celebrating hardworking people.

Reminds me of my university days...

Best graduating student - Hand shake from VC, dean, provost, Hod and lecturers.

Most beautiful girl on campus: 1 car, 1 million naira, brand ambassadors, free gifts from brands etc.

How do you explain to a growing child that education is good. When she can obviously see that if she can look pretty then she can get the good things of life. That's why you see BBL, make overs, Brazilian wigs etc.

Best graduating student might also get a job with the university if he or she wants. (that's how many of your lecturers got their jobs).

1 Like

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Tzar(m): 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2023
There is truth in what he said.
We need to go back to the old values, otherwise, this is just the beginning.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by anyination: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2023
Zionmdde:
He is very stupid

A mother's baby girl
She was probably in love

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by lexy2014: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2023
Zionmdde:

Watch that released video and tell me that the guy looks like he is balling. Moreover do you know if the guy had presented himself to the girl as a hardworking guy

We are always quick to generalize

"hardworking guy" that does what for a living?

5 Likes

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by nairalanda1(m): 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2023
Zionmdde:
He is very stupid

A mother's baby girl
She was probably in love

The problem is, a lot of Nairalanders have been turned down by beautiful girls they want to date, and then later on they see the beauty dating a rich guy, and them thoughts start getting amgry.

They are projecting their feelings on the situation.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece / Missing FUOYE Student, Atanda Deborah Found Dead In Shallow Grave (Graphic) / Evans Chukwudi Onwuamadike Confesses: "I Took To Crime After My Dad Disowned Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.