Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman (51089 Views)

Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) / Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe / Zainab Justina Adeyemo Raped To Death In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by MikeMicheal(m): 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2023
drimzsmoke:

I made it a rule to hate all cultist but I think I'm starting to fall in love with this Verydarkman guy, no gay saying!!!
Thought I was the only one who noticed the guy is a cultist.
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Teymanhenry(f): 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2023
MikeMicheal:
Thought I was the only one who noticed the guy is a cultist.
Zionmdde:
He is very stupid
Sometimes is good to just shut up

That girl is a father's love
A mother's baby girl
Someone's big sister Someone's junior sister
She was probably in love
I used to think maybe it's because the guy was rich, but looking at the guy's apartment, it looks like that of an average student

It's not a sin for girl to fall in love. In as much as she should have been more careful in getting to know what exactly the guy does for a living.

Even if we have the urge to blame the dead, let us remember that there are living souls who hold the girl dear to their hearts, who have been probably thrown into mourning

That idiot should shut up with his very dark soul

Typing this with a very broken heart
She knows going after such a man may cost her life, yet she went with him. Well it's a risk she was willing to take

1 Like

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by NOwazobia: 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2023
LordIsaac:
People insulted Menachem Amir for his “Victim Precipitation Theory,” but the essence of his assumptions are becoming clearer in our society by the day! Be careful today!
I learnt something new from that phrase after looking it up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Emdebby2: 8:09pm On Oct 27, 2023
Whether you pity her or you don't pity her. She was someone's child. Was murdering her necessary?
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by okewumi: 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2023
Sincerely that is the reality.

I went to visit someone and l saw my Nigerian guy watching live video on phone.

He said if he send $20 (#20,000) to a lady , she will do live video showing her pus*y, bre*st etc live thrice a month for him.

I was mad when he sent the money and the lady started the nonsense. My greatest fear was that this lady looks so innocent. This generation is something else. I shared the story with my neighbour and he said thesame thing. He doesn't know how she got her number.
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by iReddington: 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2023
Mikespecialone:

So na money dey make girls fall in love ba ? U are a fuul , Abi na money make your mother marry your father , okay na money make your girlfriend love you abi , oga if you are senseless don’t quote me make Ogun no strike your generation
Look at this simple minded inbred, an ignorant incel that thinks these girls and sophomores of nowadays care about love. Okay, I've heard you, she was with him because of love, she was the Juliet to his Romeo. Didinrin Oponu. Lol grin
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Sweetvie: 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
Don't play, you'll learn grin
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Tyktoker: 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2023
All of them looking for soft life at all cost!
Ginanews1:
I don't have any pity for Justina the girl that her yahooBoy Boyfriend Kpaied her to use her for Money in Rivers State" - Activist VeryDarkMan

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JETQwmv91JE
kiss
I blame the society for not teaching that Hardowork Pays" - Activist VeryDarkMan advises parents to teach their wads that Hardwork is very Important

"Because I live within my means I am been ridiculed on the internet, most celebs are not teaching that Hardwork pays"

"The reason why many young ones will fall victim is because of societal pressure"

The popular activist has advised the general public to celebrate hardworking people with genuine source of income, and stop pushing the narrative that people should get rich by all costs.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cy2kTs4Mi13/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by OZIOGU1: 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2023
drimzsmoke:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The highlighted is why I so much dislike "yahoo boys". After secondary school, my very first girlfriend that I was dating in the hood gained admission that year into the uni but I was still seeking admission. She was a virgin. I tried so many times to "disvirgin" her while dating(I've had blue balls more than 50 times in this life and that girl gave me 97% of it. To date virgin HARD dieeeeee!!!) but she said I should wait, that she wanted to keep it till her/our wedding night. It was in 100Level first semester that one yahoo boy studying engineering took the virginity from her. That one sha later left her as per say engineering student do move to a different campus after year 1. The day she was telling me how she lost it to that guy, we were both crying like a baby cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I HATE yahoo boys with passion!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I don think you hate them to my level, they make genuine hustling guys look like they have failed
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Slurity(m): 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
ON A SERIOUS NOTE, I DONT PITY HER EITHER

1 Like

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by saintzy01: 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2023
Zionmdde:
He is very stupid

A mother's baby girl
She was probably in love
I used to think maybe it's because the guy was rich, but looking at the guy's apartment, it looks like that of an average student

It's not a sin for girl to fall in love. In as much as she should have been more careful in getting to know what exactly the guy does for a living.

Even if we have the urge to blame the dead, let us remember that there are living souls who hold the girl dear to their hearts, who have been probably thrown into mourning

Average student leaving in an estate. U are ritualist like him.
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Kingson28: 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2023
DSS should hunt all native herbalists doing blood money rituals for Yahoo Boys and keep them out of circulation.
Let everyone who wants their service do so under the watchful eyes of security cameras and agents.
This will reduce if not totally eradicate all this money ritual madness.
Government should go after the herbalists, workers of evil, merchants of death.
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by elonize(m): 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2023
Zionmdde:
He is very stupid

A mother's baby girl
She was probably in love

"so its a crime to fall in love "....kia dis ur word ehn..u deserve hot konk for ur brain.
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by slex(m): 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2023
You dated a fraudster and unexpected what ? Marriage?

Its her parents I feel the most for .
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by achimendy(m): 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
Zionmdde:
He is very stupid

A mother's baby girl
She was probably in love

As far as am concern mr darkman is saying the bitter truth.

This Nigerian girls will never learn their lessons. You'll
Still see another news like this again, just watch out. I understand the point he's trying to make, Nigerian women too get big eye and they're ready by all means to achieve what they want irrespective of who the person is.
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by achimendy(m): 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2023
tollyboy5:
Ladies can be very funny. Most especially those ones from poor home.

They're all damaged inside and see life as the survival of the fittest. This is the situation in ghettos mostly.

So i told one of my guy that we, that came from average family from same ghetto had to quickly wise up and start playing smart before these daughters of eve use person head grin .

When these ladies see money or sey your house tvsh they fall in love so quickly , in fact they'll love you more than your mother and sisters.

Since we know the format already play along and enjoy the moment while it last, all of us don dey damaged grin . After break up those that got pained and wont want to move on start with "Men are Scum" why jumping on another client (man).

But the character of these ladies don't warrant you killing your fellow human being.

Exactly
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
Fahvvy:
I honestly don't feel the slightest shred of pity for that girl undecided...

How can you date a guy who you know is a yahoo boy or a guy with questionable character? undecided...

You know a guy doesn't have any legit means of income and yet you're still there with him all because he has a bit of money to throw around undecided...

Mttwwwwwwwww...

I only feel pity for the parents of that girl, I know what it means to train a child to that level and it hurts losing them just like that undecided...

As for that guy, please let him rot in jail for the rest of his miserable life angry... And if possible, hang him by the balls till his spermatic cord pulls out angry...

whatever this means to you
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by DorianD(m): 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2023
LordIsaac:
People insulted Menachem Amir for his “Victim Precipitation Theory,” but the essence of his assumptions are becoming clearer in our society by the day! Be careful today!
Menachems work was focused on rape cases, not homicides
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by PrinceEma: 11:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
Zionmdde:

Why aren't u saying amen to those prayers?
If u are sure they will never make stupid mistakes why not agree to the prayers

My prayers for my daughters will be, that God will give me wisdom to nurture them well, and should they make foolish choices that God should protect them so they can have a second chance to ammend their ways

I have called a spade a spade by saying the girl made a stupid choice, but you want me to join you in saying she deserves the death she died?

Now say amen again to this prayer

If I or my children make a foolish mistake that others have made before and died as a result, Let me die too
Go through this thread and see the kind of women you are making excuses for.

It's very possible they all know the kind of guy they are dating. As long as he has that bad boy vibe and has a little money to buy her a few things, they will date him. Bad boy vibes is the first on the list. I do t know if you are living in a cave or deliberately acting like you don't know these weird cravings of women in the opposite sex.

Have you seen several street interviews on girls to see the kind of men they desire?

They don't need the good guy. And they are ready to accept the guy with many flaws as long as he has money.

Only thing you have to do is provide for the women in your lives to make sure you have played your part. Anybody that wants to loss, will get lost. You can't blame yourself. And feeling pity or making excuses for her is a very stupid thing to do.

Go through this link and tell me this girl doesn't know these guys are into yahoo. If they use her tomorrow, you will want claim she was in love. Please get sense

https://twitter.com/_Heady__/status/1717604202564722957?t=QwYcywNssH1dlhEZrYysoQ&s=19

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by warrifinest1985: 12:50am On Oct 28, 2023
I dont pity her ether, because if they see a responsible guy they will call him broke. I omly feel sorry for her hardworking parents who gave birth to a baloon head
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by blueAgent(m): 5:20am On Oct 28, 2023
misano:

Oga sharap the girl has no use on earth. She is a waste of space.

You be Fool .God punish You.

Let your own sins seek you out
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by blueAgent(m): 5:30am On Oct 28, 2023
Shorty11:
Haven't you heard about a person that follows his friends out and sold his close pal . Many things are happening around. All we need to do is to pray not to be victim . Husband kills wife for ritual, father to his own child, bank managers also into ritual. The society is corrupt. Unless we established a law for ( RITUAL KILLING) like those caught with cocaine in Saudis or Iran instantly.

Which other law,do you need?
We have more than enough laws.

Are you not tired of laws?
No amount of law would stop wickedness, what we need is re- orientation and fear of God.
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Tompson88: 6:03am On Oct 28, 2023
Which stupid love at 20?quest for material things got her in love with a
ritualist,with the investment her parents made on her,she ought to be planning to repay them,facing her studies and getting a good work after school to set up herself for marriage, by then she would be celebrated by her people but thirst for material things will push them to a ritualist,even with some questionable attitudes in the relationship, some of them will prefer to stay as long as money keeps coming, I have seen a girl who said"she preferred to be used by a Yahoo boy to dating a poor boy,she said "wetin I gain dating a poor boy" most of them think it is a joke that Yahoo boy uses people, no fear at all against Yahoo boy, don't be hypocritical here.
Zionmdde:
He is very stupid

A mother's baby girl
She was probably in love

Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:29am On Oct 28, 2023
I don't either.
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:29am On Oct 28, 2023
Tompson88:
Which stupid love at 20?quest for material things got her in love with a
ritualist,with the investment her parents made on her,she ought to be planning to repay them,facing her studies and getting a good work after school to set up herself for marriage, by then she would be celebrated by her people but thirst for material things will push them to a ritualist,even with some questionable attitudes in the relationship, some of them will prefer to stay as long as money keeps coming, I have seen a girl who said"she preferred to be used by a Yahoo boy to dating a poor boy,she said "wetin I gain dating a poor boy" most of them think it is a joke that Yahoo boy uses people, no fear at all against Yahoo boy, don't be hypocritical here.
You get too much time for your hand sha.
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by emmaodet: 7:32am On Oct 28, 2023
LordAdam16:
How a person reacts to this crime is a good barometer of their sanity.

A teenager was dismembered.
Those words should never be in the same sentence.

Rail against internet fraud as much as you want, but don't preface with the m0ronic take of having no pity for the lass.

-Lord

Which one be barometer of sanity again Adam?
Barometer is used for measuring atmospheric pressure so how come we use it to guage sanity again?

Lord
🙄
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by nairamaniac: 7:38am On Oct 28, 2023
Zionmdde:

Watch that released video and tell me that the guy looks like he is balling. Moreover do you know if the guy had presented himself to the girl as a hardworking guy

We are always quick to generalize

Exactly, that's what these idiots don't know. I know many yahoo guys whose girlfriends and wives have no idea they are doing yahoo behind many legit things they are fronting.

Whoever knew that Nigerian young guy that made Forbes list few years ago was codedly into yahoo?
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by luvyaself95(m): 8:07am On Oct 28, 2023
Zionmdde:
He is very stupid

A mother's baby girl
She was probably in love

She was in love my foot .
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by luvyaself95(m): 8:12am On Oct 28, 2023
Shey na our pity go even wake her from dead or grant her Paradise Abeg mek everybody shift.
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by Jayjey(m): 9:57am On Oct 28, 2023
Zionmdde:
He is very stupid

A mother's baby girl
She was probably in love

Though the comment made by Verydarkman may be weird but the truth must be told, the lady was aware that the boyfriend is a yahoo guy and she was privy to information about how dangerous it is to mingle with a yahoo guy cos they always go extra mile to see they make money this include using thier relatives or close friends for rituals. it is a pity she fell into this trap. This should be a lesson to every lady and guys out there. it is not all that glitters that is gold, May her soul rest in peace.
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by DeeGov123(m): 10:03am On Oct 28, 2023
Bros if a girl that is well trained and well educated will know the kind of guy that fits her, most of our girls today are very gullible and vulnerable because they instead of trying to know they want to be known by any means, our private school should stop exam malpractice during waec and neco exams so as to make this girl's strong and sensible for the future if not they will continue to see money as the only escape root from poverty.
Zionmdde:

And the day your sister fall in love with the wrong guy nko?
Re: I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman by DeeGov123(m): 10:03am On Oct 28, 2023
If a girl that is well trained and well educated will know the kind of guy that fits her, most of our girls today are very gullible and vulnerable because they instead of trying to know they want to be known by any means, our private school should stop exam malpractice during waec and neco exams so as to make this girl's strong and sensible for the future if not they will continue to see money as the only escape root from poverty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Rapes, Impregnates His Teenage Daughter In Delta (Photos) / SARS Officers Beat Robbers To Pulp In Sokoto (photos) / Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.