Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage (25501 Views)

10 Important Reasons For Getting A DNA Test / There Are Five (5) Important Dresses A Woman Should Wear In Her Lifetime / 5 Important Baby Toy Safety Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Chydoohh: 11:17pm On Oct 27, 2023
Truth is bitter, but must be told. Everything this guy said here is nothing but the truth. A grown up man without a family is like a house without a roof. Family gives you more respect all over the world even abroad where we dey. Even if you have some Court cases, the judges may pardon you to some extent cos of some family reasons. So this topic should be for real guys. No had feeling bro.[color=#770077][/color]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Yhemzie(m): 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2023
HUSTLER001:
Who marriage help?Mtchew!
It actually worth it and helps a lot if you meet the right partner.

2 Likes

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Obinnakalu77(m): 11:20pm On Oct 27, 2023
Blackveil:
These reasons are not enough to change my mind.

Even if it’s the only way to heaven, I'm not getting married
lolz... reasons please?
Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by foleskay(m): 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2023
D only reason person like me will get married is due to family pressure mounting everyday. You'd hear my mother telling me everyday on phone ''all ur younger sisters are married with kids,do u want their kids to be calling u uncle? D sentence dey always Mk me uncomfortable undecided
Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by bitbillionaire: 11:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
Op I think you need help seriously. Your reasoning is shallow and your concern about what people would think or say about you if you don't live up to their expectation I see it as a symptom of emotional immaturity

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Chydoohh: 11:35pm On Oct 27, 2023
foleskay:
D only reason person like me will get married is due to family pressure mounting everyday. You'd hear my mother telling me everyday on phone ''all ur younger sisters are married with kids,do u want their kids to be calling u uncle? D sentence dey always Mk me uncomfortable undecided

Give it a trial bro, joy will be urs letter by the Grce of God.

1 Like

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by ultimateprof: 11:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
This is the most stupid thread in the history of niaraland.

This is the most interesting write up in the history of Nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by bitbillionaire: 11:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
JagabanB:

The only thing worthwhile here is the joy of fulfilment.
Nobody will give u extra respect simply because u are married.
Marriage doesn't lead to break through, the kind of woman u marry will determine whether u grow or deminish.
When u live a life so fulfilling that u leave ur footsteps well engraved in the sands of time, history and ur family will always remember you.
Today we talk about Mandela, do u know his sons?
Today we talk about Einstein, do u know his children?
We talk about Galileo, Aristotle, James Chadwick, Charles Darwin, Tafawa Balewa, Zik, Awolowo, Fela Kuti, Amina of Zaria, Mao Zedong, Roosevelt, Washington etc etc, do we talk about them because of their children or because they were married?
Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by anthonioo(m): 11:41pm On Oct 27, 2023
U don smoke whites Dey marry @ 80 but for Naija if u reach 40 and no marry na crime.. marriage brings good luck na so my guy use Dey drive Okada now oooo wife Dey knack outside

3 Likes

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Charx122: 11:46pm On Oct 27, 2023
KiNg0G:
Respect

Regardless of your wealth and financial status, not being married or having a family of your own will result in being seen as inferior. It's possible that they won't make it clear to you because you're driving a highly expensive Jeep at the age of 40 or doing some philanthropic work in the community but bet they say it in your back laugh when you are not around.

They might be several news reports of you being impotent or a ritualist even someone that can't afford to feed himself talkless is wife would be regarded as a better man than you in public as custom demands mostly.

Now think about this if a rich man can get this treatment from the society talk more of a poor man.

Doors of breakthrough

I have seen so many men who were struggling in the past, but as soon they got married doors of breakthrough start manifesting in their lives. Different connections through their spouse, not necessarily from her family but from friends and well-wishers. People you don't know before will come through just to see your union grow..The aura becomes fresh everything becomes easy and might just be surprised because you are on a new path.

My cousin is a case study, he was picked to canada by his wife elder brother best friend 2018 and he came back to pick his family with him.

Historical references

Bro, I know you have other siblings who are males to carry the family name and that don't bother you that much but do you know about family history? They might be a time as long you don't have any offspring to form your own line your existence on earth will be totally wiped off for future generations to come.

They might be a time in the future where the younger generations would want to trace their ancestors and mistakes will be made like "our fore father's only gave birth to 3 children which are these, these and these" but because you got no offspring you would be easily left out and that's false history. A tempered history. ( You can't blame them you left no foot prints.)

sudden demise

If you want to know how painful it is, is when a matured man dies and he is not married or with kids to call is own. It get more worst when his parent is still alive. The embarrassment the shame, he nor born o... Several questions and answers within people there wanting to know how he lived his life. Some would even refused to pay last respect talk more of attending the burial.

Take a walk to that bury ground and see how he's buried like a chicken most times especially if he's poor or from a poor background. Nobody prays to die quick bro, but I beg you to reconsider your decision.

Joy of fulfillment

Take me as a case study from one prostitutes to another, I am tired already but I can't stop that's just the problem and I am not ready to stop yet maybe in the future. I would like to experience a family of my own some day with kids around, little baby girls to call me daddy
daddy especially when she's learning how to speak with innocent smile on her cheek. Little babies to run along when they see me coming, just to take the package in my hand and takes it inside the house.
Come on bro? Who doesn't want a change? I do everyone does..

I am just here to encourage those elders out there in their 40s and 50s is not too late to reconsider, everyone has a choice but sometimes we need to sit and meditate if we are in the right path in our various lifes.
That's what makes us a man

Thank you

Pastor abeg go open your church somewhere near Okokomiko
Very good write up! honestly marriage is not for everyone..
Marriage doesn't garantee you longlife and prosperity, times have really changed

Women now have horns and fangs ..

4 Likes

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Funflipper: 11:47pm On Oct 27, 2023
Blackveil:

If ever you change your mind about marriage, please do not marry a Nigerian woman.

3 Likes

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by phemmyfour: 11:49pm On Oct 27, 2023
KiNg0G:
Respect

Regardless of your wealth and financial status, not being married or having a family of your own will result in being seen as inferior. It's possible that they won't make it clear to you because you're driving a highly expensive Jeep at the age of 40 or doing some philanthropic work in the community but bet they say it in your back laugh when you are not around.

They might be several news reports of you being impotent or a ritualist even someone that can't afford to feed himself talkless is wife would be regarded as a better man than you in public as custom demands mostly.

Now think about this if a rich man can get this treatment from the society talk more of a poor man.

Doors of breakthrough

I have seen so many men who were struggling in the past, but as soon they got married doors of breakthrough start manifesting in their lives. Different connections through their spouse, not necessarily from her family but from friends and well-wishers. People you don't know before will come through just to see your union grow..The aura becomes fresh everything becomes easy and might just be surprised because you are on a new path.

My cousin is a case study, he was picked to canada by his wife elder brother best friend 2018 and he came back to pick his family with him.

Historical references

Bro, I know you have other siblings who are males to carry the family name and that don't bother you that much but do you know about family history? They might be a time as long you don't have any offspring to form your own line your existence on earth will be totally wiped off for future generations to come.

They might be a time in the future where the younger generations would want to trace their ancestors and mistakes will be made like "our fore father's only gave birth to 3 children which are these, these and these" but because you got no offspring you would be easily left out and that's false history. A tempered history. ( You can't blame them you left no foot prints.)

sudden demise

If you want to know how painful it is, is when a matured man dies and he is not married or with kids to call is own. It get more worst when his parent is still alive. The embarrassment the shame, he nor born o... Several questions and answers within people there wanting to know how he lived his life. Some would even refused to pay last respect talk more of attending the burial.

Take a walk to that bury ground and see how he's buried like a chicken most times especially if he's poor or from a poor background. Nobody prays to die quick bro, but I beg you to reconsider your decision.

Joy of fulfillment

Take me as a case study from one prostitutes to another, I am tired already but I can't stop that's just the problem and I am not ready to stop yet maybe in the future. I would like to experience a family of my own some day with kids around, little baby girls to call me daddy
daddy especially when she's learning how to speak with innocent smile on her cheek. Little babies to run along when they see me coming, just to take the package in my hand and takes it inside the house.

I am just here to encourage those elders out there in their 40s and 50s is not too late to reconsider, everyone has a choice but sometimes we need to sit and meditate if we are in the right path in our various lifes.

Thank you

Nonsense
Who is Dangote's wife, that can be ascribed to his breakthrough

2 Likes

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by FreeBiafra2018(m): 11:49pm On Oct 27, 2023
KiNg0G:
Respect

Doors of breakthrough

Historical references

sudden demise

Joy of fulfillment

Thank you

Too much wisdom... God bless you bro.
Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Funflipper: 11:50pm On Oct 27, 2023
KiNg0G:
Respect

[b] Doors of breakthrough

[/b]

Historical references

sudden demise

Joy of fulfillment

Thank you

What do you have to say about successful men who went downhill after getting married?

3 Likes

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:57pm On Oct 27, 2023
KiNg0G:
Respect

Doors of breakthrough

Historical references

sudden demise

Joy of fulfillment

Thank you

Did you copy this somewhere or
is from your own inspiration? But from wherever all i can say is thank you for posting is here, leave this small small talking bulshit about women this, women that a time is coming that they will understand, a bottle of beer for you in my lounge

1 Like

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Nonexisting1: 11:59pm On Oct 27, 2023
Good points you made there in your own opinion, but I will still not reconsider. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:05am On Oct 28, 2023
I see nothing here, all these is for ladies...

Everything listed is what will happen married or not!

Success: I know a Man doing well before getting married, now he has run away from his new 5years old marriage and 3children....

1 Like

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Banbanna(m): 12:05am On Oct 28, 2023
Dat guy just dey play. He needs reminding that one can be in a company of a person/persons, yet feels isolated/disconnected because there's no connection/chemistry btw him and the person/persons. They aren't just on the same page.
Kobojunkie:
Do you realize that loneliness is one of the major reasons why Nigerian men, for example, commit adultery, and are never satisfied even at that? Marriage does not cure loneliness... never able to do that. undecided

2 Likes

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Kobojunkie: 12:12am On Oct 28, 2023
Banbanna:
Dat guy just dey play. He needs reminding that one can be in a company of a person/persons, yet feels isolated/disconnected because there's no connection/chemistry btw him and the person/persons. They aren't just on the same page.
This describes the reality of life in marriage for so many people out there today particularly in Nigeria where divorce is still looked down on. undecided

2 Likes

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by zinaunreal(m): 12:25am On Oct 28, 2023
Respect 😆 usless points in this modern times
Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by MaverickA3: 12:29am On Oct 28, 2023
I'm not convinced.

1 Like

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by 2paid2Bmad: 12:43am On Oct 28, 2023
Everyday I pray not to find myself in the midst of men that think this way, it's a recipe for disaster...

O.P I don't mean to insult you but if this is how you reason and they chose to spill it out online then you're very foolish and shouldn't be allowed to say anything ever in the society ever again.

1 Like

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Mummyimbecile(m): 12:48am On Oct 28, 2023
The joy of smashing that pvssy raw without fear of contracting any Std should make a man reason marriage.

But there's no way I'm marrying a Nigerian Lady. My current babe is from Ndola, Republic of Zambia. I'm gonna marry her. The mentality of other African Ladies is quite different from our Nigerian girls.

4 Likes

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Microwhy: 12:57am On Oct 28, 2023
Marriage is sweet, Marriage is interesting, Marriage is a blessing......,

BUT!

Marriage is full of greedy spouses and In-laws.
Still figuring out how I m going to organise and plan my children day-to-day activities single-handedly.
It has become certain and clear that our marriage is 'Otilo'
The marriage is 'gone-gone'
No more feelings, just pushing.
Me to everyone, Never allow your in-laws or wife sibling come stay with you for more than a week.
Through the sibling, you will actually know if you're married to a good family or not.
Just taking everything slow because of my children.
Marriage works well with extremely red pillars who have strick rules

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by kunle75(m): 1:21am On Oct 28, 2023
Blackveil:

Am in support 💯
That thing na scam

1 Like

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by linearity: 1:40am On Oct 28, 2023
I sure na one of those women wen dey spend sleepless nights for night vigils praying for husband by fire by thunder na him write dis one so…

Or one of there close sympathizers.

As husbands no dey come ‘by fire by thunder’ na to start to dey use psychology for dem head na bi dis!
Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Tayorshd87: 2:05am On Oct 28, 2023
Blackveil:

Are you having erection dysfunction??

1 Like

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by DECLAN2015(m): 2:05am On Oct 28, 2023
Carcholce:
The most important one is not even on the list.

What about free access to punna?

Na bcis u never marry
The thing go even tired u
Sex is overated
Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Tayorshd87: 2:07am On Oct 28, 2023
2paid2Bmad:
Everyday I pray not to find myself in the midst of men that think this way, it's a recipe for disaster...

O.P I don't mean to insult you but if this is how you reason and they chose to spill it out online then you're very foolish and shouldn't be allowed to say anything ever in the society ever again.
Haba at least forms sake of having children then u can become a single father is still better if u don't want marriage
Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Tayorshd87: 2:11am On Oct 28, 2023
JagabanB:

I grew up in an environment with loads of lgb0s, so I know this young man, he has 3 big shops with sales boys and girls in them, he had a wedding ceremony, very large and colourful, opened another shop for the wife, guess what?
He shut down one shop, two shops and the third shop, today, he is an okada, this event happened within a 12 year space.
Closed the first shop because he was servicing debth his wife took, closed the second because he has to service the debth and same time pay for luxurious life of wife and kids which the insists he must pay, today, he is living in a wretched face me I slap u.
When u align urself with the wrong woman, responsibilities will be placed on ur finances and if she's not supportive, u are doomed to crash, I have seen people earning in millions crash and they are mostly business people.
It doesn't matter how much head u get for development.
Align with the wrong woman as a wife and u are doomed to fail.

Which kind debt be that?
The woman collect loan go build house 😳 or play naija bet??
Wey make d man close all shops 🤔

Abeg na which movie u watch again mthee

3 Likes

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Carcholce: 2:15am On Oct 28, 2023
DECLAN2015:

Na bcis u never marry
The thing go even tired u
Sex is overated

Free access to punna doesn’t mean you are having it everyday. The free access could be once in a year but it’s there, it’s yours. It’s only stupid men that want to be having sex all the time.

1 Like

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Carcholce: 2:16am On Oct 28, 2023
thesicilian:

Only an unmarried person thinks this

Free access to punna doesn’t mean you are having it everyday. The free access could be once in a year but it’s there, it’s yours. It’s only stupid men that want to be having sex all the time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcome First Child Abroad After 30 Years Of Barrenness. Photos / Are Children Really An Achievement?? / Court Dissolves 25-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lateness In Preparing Meals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.