Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage (25476 Views)

10 Important Reasons For Getting A DNA Test / There Are Five (5) Important Dresses A Woman Should Wear In Her Lifetime / 5 Important Baby Toy Safety Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by foleskay(m): 8:55am On Oct 28, 2023
Chydoohh:

Give it a trial bro, joy will be urs letter by the Grce of God.
Amen 🙏. Thanks. God bless you
Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by JagabanB: 9:00am On Oct 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
There is nothing expanded about any of what you described as it revealed a terrible illogical approach to reasoning issues. This man choose to not only marry a woman who probably came in without a job of her own into the marriage, but at the same time he shifted his focus from making money to take care of the needs of the family to instead coming up with ways to purchase luxury items he couldn't afford. Yet somehow you want to believe instead that it was not his fault? Don't you see how close-minded that in fact is? undecided
It's good u are agreeing with me now that he made the wrong choice in a woman which is entirely his fault.
It validates my point that aligning yourself with the wrong will determine how far u go in life.
Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Kobojunkie: 9:03am On Oct 28, 2023
JagabanB:
■ It's good u are agreeing with me now that he made the wrong choice in a woman which is entirely his fault.
It validates my point that aligning yourself with the wrong will determine how far u go in life.
There is no such thing as a wrong choice in a woman. Your friend made that woman his choice. She didn't have a gun to his head. So don't twist my words to support these nonsense ideas of yours. undecided
Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by NothingDoMe: 9:05am On Oct 28, 2023
Reminderz:

wetin dey worry this one we dey talk about marriage, you carry kidnapping enter... you forget your sense inside your pant?? I kidnap you before? abi na rob I rob you? you nor fit go crime section go discuss that one...?? it seems being logical is not your forte...

and for the thing wey you talk for that bolded line, nor be you go tell me wetin I go do...
😄😄😄
Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Babastrong(m): 9:08am On Oct 28, 2023
[quote author=Blackveil post=126629960]These reasons are not enough to change my mind.

Even if it’s the only way to heaven, I'm not getting married [your
decision.
nobody
fucking
care.]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Babastrong(m): 9:17am On Oct 28, 2023
[quote author=HUSTLER001 post=126638270]Who marriage help?Mtchew![nobody forces it on you. we that came from stable and happy families know the importances of marriage. my father married my mother and they live happily through their existence. my brothers are doing great with their wives and children. what will make me deviate from this lovely and happy trend?.]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Olawalejeremy18(m): 9:36am On Oct 28, 2023
foleskay:
D only reason person like me will get married is due to family pressure mounting everyday. You'd hear my mother telling me everyday on phone ''all ur younger sisters are married with kids,do u want their kids to be calling u uncle? D sentence dey always Mk me uncomfortable undecided
You have to “warn” your mum to stop that “shit” and tell her your destiny is different from your younger ones’ Tell her to stop hurting your emotions that you will take the step when the time is right. That’s what I told my mum and she never reminded me EVER since that day. I told her I will stop calling and caring for her if she ever mentioned marriage matter again into my hears. The decision is mine as the consequence whatever is mine. No other person will pay your kids’ school fee and feed your family, not even your mum or any other siblings can help you raise your family. Don’t let anyone pressure you. This is 2023, Use your brain.
Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Edusouls(m): 9:36am On Oct 28, 2023
Reminderz:
@op, apart from the sudden demise due to not having any kid prior to death, and maybe respect in some part of the world, the rest are irrelevant... if not because of religion, morality and consequences, most men would rather remain unmarried and just go the baby mama way just to have some kids... marriage doesn't benefit men in this modern century...
at all, men slave to death in the name of maintenance of wife and children

1 Like

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Mummiesboy: 10:17am On Oct 28, 2023
grin
Blackveil:
These reasons are not enough to change my mind.

Even if it’s the only way to heaven, I'm not getting married
Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by jokaka89: 10:51am On Oct 28, 2023
Your cup of tea.

Blackveil:
These reasons are not enough to change my mind.

Even if it’s the only way to heaven, I'm not getting married
Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by JagabanB: 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
There is no such thing as a wrong choice in a woman. Your friend made that woman his choice. She didn't have a gun to his head. So don't twist my words to support these nonsense ideas of yours. undecided
U already supported my theory, I am not twisting ur words.
We have come to an agreement on that.
Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by razible5384(m): 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2023
JagabanB:

The only thing worthwhile here is the joy of fulfilment.
Nobody will give u extra respect simply because u are married.
Marriage doesn't lead to break through, the kind of woman u marry will determine whether u grow or deminish.
When u live a life so fulfilling that u leave ur footsteps well engraved in the sands of time, history and ur family will always remember you.
Today we talk about Mandela, do u know his sons?
Today we talk about Einstein, do u know his children?
We talk about Galileo, Aristotle, James Chadwick, Charles Darwin, Tafawa Balewa, Zik, Awolowo, Fela Kuti, Amina of Zaria, Mao Zedong, Roosevelt, Washington etc etc, do we talk about them because of their children or because they were married?
brilliant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Omoawoke2(m): 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2023
Reminderz:

wetin dey worry this one we dey talk about marriage, you carry kidnapping enter... you forget your sense inside your pant?? I kidnap you before? abi na rob I rob you? you nor fit go crime section go discuss that one...?? it seems being logical is not your forte...

and for the thing wey you talk for that bolded line, nor be you go tell me wetin I go do...

Ladies are often pained when they hear men say they don’t want to marry

1 Like

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Omoawoke2(m): 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2023
Persephone1:
In a nutshell, marriage is just as important to men as it is to women and it is an achievement too.

Una don gaslight women so much on this marriage issue. Little wonder men can't let women breathe when marriage is discussed.

So why are the women always begging for marriage

Why is it that a woman who’s not married feel completely unachieved ?
Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by chimexdnice1(m): 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2023
Nonsense write up

1 Like

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Versal: 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2023
=You are seeking validation from another human being, you call it marriage, dating, realtionship.

=You care about what people think of you and less about what
is good for you.

=You are mentally weak

Very intelligent people will tell you.

I am telling you for free

1 Like

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Yorubafonja: 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2023
Persephone1:
In a nutshell, marriage is just as important to men as it is to women and it is an achievement too.

Una don gaslight women so much on this marriage issue. Little wonder men can't let women breathe when marriage is discussed.
Marriage is more important to women from reality
Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Goodman247: 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2023
Marriage, it is good but dt let anybody feel inferior because he is not married
Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Tayorshd87: 7:20pm On Oct 28, 2023
JagabanB:

This is a reality I witnessed that spanned 12 solid years, debts and family responsibilities, I made that point clear.
His mates in that business are sending their kids abroad today.
He is looking for what to eat.

Ok I believe um.

May God don't let us marry wrong partner in Jesus name 🙏

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by E2000: 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2023
Shallow talk with no concrete sense. All the reasons mentioned and explained is all to please others. if you are doing well and have money everything a wife can give you can be bought even babies so why then should you decide to marry exactly
Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by yom2(m): 2:46am On Oct 29, 2023
Those with such assumptions are stupid. They should know that life did not place every one on equal pedestal or biochemistry
Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by yom2(m): 2:53am On Oct 29, 2023
Edusouls:
at all, men slave to death in the name of maintenance of wife and children
u sabi
Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by PhillipPHD(m): 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2023
The reasons I will marry is to socialize in our society and then redistribute wealth. Not like I care about what society will say, but just to reduce their headache.

Every other thing listed here na for your pocket. Live your life because when you die, nothing else matters to YOU.
Re: As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage by Hathor5(f): 9:04am On Oct 30, 2023
pocohantas:

They can't breathe because it doesn't favour them.

Marriage doesn't favour men, that is why they want more than one wife.

That is why they remarry before the coffin of the first wife sinks.

That is why they shame single ladies. They hate marriage so much that they want these women to trap them into it.

That is why they shame babymamas.

That is why they hate to hear a woman divorced her husband. She should have endured with the man in a marriage he doesn't benefit from.

LOGIC101 grin grin

Just logged in to leave a 100 000 likes and to save the post for future reference. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Spice Up Your Marriage And Also Prevent Divorce / Court Dissolves 25-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lateness In Preparing Meals / My Personal Observation About Nigerian "Adults"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.