Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) (8581 Views)

I'm Falling In Love Again, God Abeg Help Me!!! / Abeg This Whatsapp TV Is Dope Jor / Abeg, This Madness Reach Una Side? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by udede(m): 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2023
Jungle justice should be applied selectively if you ask me .
Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Tayorshd87: 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2023
siofra:
Men should be classified as wild/dangerous animals because what is this

This poor, little girl brutally slaughtered and wrapped in cellophane bags like it is normal?

Nigerian men please change! Stop doing Yahoo and other atrocities, don't let anyone intimidate you with wealth. Have dignity and integrity. And ladies these are things to look for in a man. Please, character first before money.

One thing I'll never let anyone do is oppress me with money because I have my own path to walk in this life. I don't even like to worry about it, even when I don't have (and this happens a lot). Because money is nothing. It's important but you should never be desperate for it. Be patient and work for it the right way.

I was just like this girl in my 300 level, same body size and everything. I was even dating a guy I've been dating since my year one and I trusted him too just like her.

This could happen to anyone. Please be careful out there. This world is too evilšŸ˜­ MEN ARE DESPERATELY EVIL angry

Sharap can u date or marry a broke man šŸ˜” no be una dey intimidate them to do yahoo??
Since una no gree date d poor once mtheeww

1 Like

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by tiswell(m): 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2023
this Op,with her small bwest always disturbing social media space

4 Likes

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by tiswell(m): 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
Anny69:
I agree with you Siofra. Evil runs in men's blood. Especially Nigerian men. They're very evil. They do all sorts of helinius crimes. Evil men everywhere. Whenever women are murdered gruesomely by men all the lessons available are for women and not for the men committing the crime. Always blaming women! Itā€™s never ā€œmen stop killing womenā€ but always ā€œwomen be carefulā€ like the careful ones arenā€™t also getting killed. They claim women are greedy for money but which gender is killing women for money? I'll tell you for free: Men.

Men change. Change your ways. Wicked men everywhere. To born boy dey fear me. Women fear men. Fear men. Fear men.

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Error401: 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
But you encourage same women not to settle for less! Very confused Gender
siofra:
Men should be classified as wild/dangerous animals because what is this

This poor, little girl brutally slaughtered and wrapped in cellophane bags like it is normal?

Nigerian men please change! Stop doing Yahoo and other atrocities, don't let anyone intimidate you with wealth. Have dignity and integrity. And ladies these are things to look for in a man. Please, character first before money.

One thing I'll never let anyone do is oppress me with money because I have my own path to walk in this life. I don't even like to worry about it, even when I don't have (and this happens a lot). Because money is nothing. It's important but you should never be desperate for it. Be patient and work for it the right way.

I was just like this girl in my 300 level, same body size and everything. I was even dating a guy I've been dating since my year one and I trusted him too just like her.

This could happen to anyone. Please be careful out there. This world is too evilšŸ˜­ MEN ARE DESPERATELY EVIL angry

3 Likes

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2023
Bluezy13:

I replied your likes already.
Read through and use your head.

You are the one to use your head

You should be ashamed of yourself for saying women make men commit evil, cover your face in shame.

3 Likes

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2023
Tayorshd87:

Sharap can u date or marry a broke man šŸ˜” no be una dey intimidate them to do yahoo??
Since una no gree date d poor once mtheeww

We dey intimidate una and shame no catch you to talk am? Na women dey control your brain shey?

The ones wey marry poor men na stone the men marry abi

3 Likes

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2023
Error401:
But you encourage same women not to settle for less! Very confused Gender

Encourage your sisters to settle for less na, must every woman settle for less? You nl boys keep showing your envy for rich guys it's so obvious.

3 Likes

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Error401: 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
And who said Im poor! Lol. You think every NLder are poor?
You dont want your sisters to build with a futuristic man because he is currently poor but you are warning them against men like that who are rich grin You NL females' are confused bunch of clowwwnnsss. If money is your basis for relationship, I dont care if dem use u do Asun

Fountainofyouth:

Encourage your sisters to settle for less na, must every woman settle for less? You nl boys keep showing your envy for rich guys it's so obvious.
Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2023
Error401:
And who said Im poor! Lol. You think every NLder are currently in Nigeria and begging for food? lol
You dont want your sisters to build with a futuristic man because he is currently poor but you are warning them against men like that who are rich grin You NL females' are confused bunch of clowwwnnsss. If money is your basis for relationship, I dont care if dem use u do Asun

This is exactly the stupid mentality of nl boys, it always reeks of bitterness and envy to the extent that their low IQ must always come out, who said you're poor? Is it every nairalanders that are poor in Nigeria? You think every Nigerian is begging for food presently?
Are you saying there are no poor people outside Nigeria? Are you okay at all? Must every lady build up with a poor man because he's futuristic or whatever that means? Are all rich people into rituals? Your hand failed you to advise your fellow evil men to stop killing women but you found your voice when it comes to women telling them to date poor men, poor men don't do rituals to get money? Very below par morally bankrupt entities, tell your sisters to date futuristic men who are currently poor and see if there isn't a possibility they can also be used for rituals due to desperation, nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Error401: 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2023
Do whatever rocks your boat. Just dont come here when you or your fellow entities gets used. You knew what you signed up for the moment you dont want to settle for less.
They come with consequences and thats one of them!
And who told you established men wants you? it baffles me when I see people who are shouting dont settle for less cheesy very ugly, nothing to offer than their over used pusssiees. You all want people who dont want you. And change that ideology that Nlders who castigates your opinions are broke and envious of wealthy men. Most of yall crying I can never do this, I can never do that have zero yansh, average boobs, not sexually appealing, morally corrupt, Maybe an handicap NCE or ND, but can not settle for less. Who told you these people want your kind of person. Well, we can just use and dumb you and lass lass u go still settle for that less wey u dey run from

Fountainofyouth:

This is exactly the stupid mentality of nl boys, it always reeks of bitterness and envy to the extent that their low IQ must always come out, who said you're poor? Is it every nairalanders that are poor in Nigeria? You think every Nigerian begging for food presently?
Are you saying there are no poor people outside Nigeria? Must every lady build up with a poor man because he's futuristic or whatever that means? Are all rich people into rituals? Your hand failed you to advise your fellow evil men to stop killing women but you found your voice when it comes to women telling them to date poor men, poor men don't do rituals to get money? Very below par morally bankrupt entities, tell your sisters to date futuristic men who are currently poor and see if there isn't a possibility they can also be used for rituals due to desperation, nonsense.

1 Like

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Tayorshd87: 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

We dey intimidate una and shame no catch you to talk am? Na women dey control your brain shey?

The ones wey marry poor men na stone the men marry abi

I agree may God forgive d dead
Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
Error401:
Do whatever rocks your boat. Just dont come here when you or your fellow entities gets used. You knew what you signed up for the moment you dont want to settle for less.
They come with consequences and thats one of them!
And who told you established men wants you? it baffles me when I see people who are shouting dont settle for less cheesy very ugly, nothing to offer than their over used pusssiees. You all want people who dont want you. And change that ideology that Nlders who castigates your opinions are broke and envious of wealthy men. Most of yall crying I can never do this, I can never do that have zero yansh, average boobs, not sexually appealing, morally corrupt, Maybe an handicap NCE or ND, but can not settle for less. Who told you these people want your kind of person. Well, we can just use and dumb you and lass lass u go still settle for that less wey u dey run from

You are obviously an educated illiterate cos you lack comprehension skills with zero sense, so settling for less automatically prevents women from being used? Na only rich people dey use ladies for rituals? Between rich and poor men, who is more likely to do rituals to get quick money? And you went to school? So dull

And the bolded is usually what they end up doing when they failed in intelligent counter point, they resort to body shaming their mother, sisters, and every female in their family, that is how tactless, dumb, and predictable they are

If you like kill yourself untop woman matter, the ones that will never ever settle for less will not settle for less period, you can only cry and wail on their behalf dey no send you, when you're done, you'll log out and face your miserable frustrated life offline.

3 Likes

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Autobot05: 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Keep looking for Rich guys all around till them butcher you like your late sister. Poor girl

1 Like

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2023
Autobot05:

Keep looking for Rich guys all around till them butcher you like your late sister. Poor girl

Your sisters that will marry poor guys will still be butchered by them because dem dey find quick money. Poor girl.

1 Like

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Error401: 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
Lol why kill myself ontop woman matter when you can get as much as you can with a good car and alittle flashy life? These bitches who cant settle for less would fly around just like sugar and ants grin And thats not body shaming up there, that's understanding your own reality. You are not the best of women but wants the best of men! I dont seem to understand the logic. In the end, of yall will be lucky to get a few men who dont have standards and the rest settle for that less or end up in Shilo. Which ever way you endup, I wish you all the best.
Fountainofyouth:

You are obviously an educated illiterate cos you lack comprehension skills with zero sense, so settling for less automatically prevents women from being used? Na only rich people dey use ladies for rituals? Between rich and poor men, who is more likely to do rituals to get quick money? And you went to school? So dull

And the bolded is usually what they end up doing when they failed in intelligent counter point, they resort to body shaming their mother, sisters, and every female in their family, that is how tactless, dumb, and predictable they are

If you like kill yourself untop woman matter, the ones that will never ever settle for less will not settle for less period, you can only cry and wail on their behalf dey no send you, when you're done, you'll log out and face your miserable frustrated life offline.

1 Like

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:21pm On Oct 27, 2023
Error401:
Lol why kill myself ontop woman matter when you can get as much as you can with a good car and alittle flashy life? These bitches who cant settle for less would fly around just like sugar and ants grin And thats not body shaming up there, that's understanding your own reality. You are not the best of women but wants the best of men! I dont seem to understand the logic. In the end, of yall will be lucky to get a few men who dont have standards and the rest settle for that less or end up in Shilo. Which ever way you endup, I wish you all the best.

At this point you dey wail, your bitterness dey smell everywhere, dis one still dey talk "settle for less" when the "less" fit use person do ritual, true tru your name na error, you really know the moniker wey fit your foamy brain.

1 Like

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Error401: 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2023
You are still living in your delusion like an average Nigerian Girl. Anyone could use anyone for ritual either rich or poor. The name calling will not demean my points.
If you want the best of men, step up your game and stop being the NLd wailing looser. Make your own money and attract men of value and while you do that, dont be a single mother because you will still get dumped either ways. Lastly you can take the option of settling for that less and start with him. No reasonable man forgets a good woman. We might cheat and do all sorts, but a good woman is always a good one and a reasonable man wont loose such.
Its up to you to risk sampling all men or plan your life towards prosperity
All the best
Fountainofyouth:

At this point you dey wail, your bitterness dey smell everywhere, dis one still dey talk "settle for less" when the "less" fit use person do ritual, true tru you name na error, you really know the moniker wey fit your foamy brain.

1 Like

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
Error401:
You are still living in your delusion like an average Nigerian Girl. Anyone could use anyone for ritual either rich or poor. The name calling will not demean my points.
If you want the best of men, step up your game and stop being the NLd wailing looser. Make your own money and attract men of value and while you do that, dont be a single mother because you will still get dumped either ways. Lastly you can take the option of settling for that less and start with him. No reasonable man forgets a good woman. We might cheat and do all sorts, but a good woman is always a good one and a reasonable man wont loose such.
Its up to you to risk sampling all men or plan your life towards prosperity
All the best

Lmao šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

It's obvious this one doesn't know this moniker and who he is talking to that he thinks he can advice me cheesy

Let me check if its a recent moniker

Just as i predicted, a last year moniker, a newbie that thinks he knows his onions šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

1 Like

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Error401: 4:12pm On Oct 27, 2023
Lol grin You still dont get the drill. I was a reader since 2011, time of Airforce1. You may not know these monikers in their glory days. I only created an account in 2012 when I got admitted to a university.
This is a burner account and not my main moniker.
I was thinking you should know better.

Fountainofyouth:

Lmao šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

It's obvious this one doesn't know this moniker and who he is talking to that he thinks he can advice me cheesy

Let me check if its a recent moniker

Just as i predicted, a last year moniker, a newbie that thinks he knows his onions šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2023
Error401:
Lol grin You still dont get the drill. I was a reader since 2011, time of Airforce1. You may not know these monikers in their glory days. I only created an account in 2012 when I got admitted to a university.
This is a burner account and not my main moniker.
I was thinking you should know better.

Look at this one

I was among the first nairalanders since the time of ifyalways and sugah

2012 that you gained admission to the university was when I finished NYSC, so you should know what that means, you are a newbie, next time check the moniker you are conversing with before typing trash

My last to response to you, an error moniker.

1 Like

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Error401: 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2023
Lmao, being old doesn't necessarily connote wisdom. Are you married btw? Not sure you are, cos no sane man would settle with this!

Fountainofyouth:

Look at this one

I was among the first nairalanders since the time of ifyalways and sugah

2012 that you gained admission to the university was when I finished NYSC, so you should know what that means, you are a newbie, next time check the moniker you are conversing with before typing trash

My last to response to you, an error moniker.
Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by thestreets(m): 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
Anny69:
I agree with you Siofra. Evil runs in men's blood. Especially Nigerian men. They're very evil. They do all sorts of heinous crimes. Evil men everywhere. Whenever women are murdered gruesomely by men all the lessons available are for women and not for the men committing the crime. Always blaming women! Itā€™s never ā€œmen stop killing womenā€ but always ā€œwomen be carefulā€ like the careful ones arenā€™t also getting killed. They claim women are greedy for money but which gender is killing women for money? I'll tell you for free: Men.

Men change. Change your ways. Wicked men everywhere. To born boy dey fear me. Women fear men. Fear men. Fear men.

Not every man out there is evil. I still find it hard to believe that someone can cut a human being like that. Evil knows no gender. Just pray make u no meet the bad ones. Nigerians dey heartless af
Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Ohizman73(m): 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2023
Siofia,well said. Actually i initiality did not shed any once of pity with the way our gals have gone haywire with materialism and fake living in their forefront. But later i was touched by the level of inhumanity melted to a fellow human. this is uncalled for no matter what justina did not deserve such brutality. Am shaken to my marrow and my heart melts. what could have prompted such. May the almighty have repose on her soul.

1 Like

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Bluezy13(m): 7:41pm On Oct 27, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

You are the one to use your head

You should be ashamed of yourself for saying women make men commit evil, cover your face in shame.

I told you to use your head!
Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Exceed15: 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
Really really heart breaking.. haba!
Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by DonroxyII: 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2023
Fedrams:
This is sad. May her soul rest in perfect peace.
But most of this problems are from the ladies. I remembered a lady left me during my school days because I was not a hard guy. She later dated a cultist.
An average lady will not want to date a guy working in the ministries or without car but prefer those guy using Benz and Lexus car, they are more concern about guys that will spend millions shopping for them.

It's a Normal Thing & Normal Human Instinct Not Just Woman ....

Make God no allow us Jam Agbako(Wahala-Trouble) ...

Who no wan Better thing .... !
Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by DonroxyII: 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2023
Godsongang:
This is so unfortunate. šŸ’”.

Why are u people saying fear men? Fear human that is the general word, we have ladies who do thesame.

You have been dating a guy for years and all of a sudden he buy Benz, he dey shout grace, no good job, no good source of income and you too sit down for there dey enjoy luxury, my sister you go end up for inside sack. You guys should learn to be observant and remember how to run for your life if ur bf way no pure. Love is not blind or foolish
See Woman ain't meant to be Hyper sensible once they fall in love .... They are Only Calculative before the relationship Once They Balanced into it ... They are Already Inclined to their Man's World ....

That's the Algorithms of Women, They are meant to Abide by their Men ....

Unfortunately, Life Happens .....

The Only thing she did wrong in my eye was Dating while she was supposed to be in School Nothwithstanding What shall happened shall Happened ... She could have died by Accident, Electric Shock, Slipping in the Bathroom .....

Make God just help person you can't be too careful without going Mad in this dispensation!

1 Like

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by DonroxyII: 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2023
Karleb:
I honestly don't know how some people get the gut to kill their fellow human.

If you read about the havoc some people have wreaked you'd be surprised. Omo! He even butchered her, because of what?
E get some concoctions you go Chop or some Drugs You go Smoke .... You become so stoned that Humanities will dissipate from your Body-Systems Leaving Only "Emptiness"...

Your life or life itself would amount to Nothing because You yourself have left this world ....!
Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by DonroxyII: 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2023
Karleb:

Even if he killed her in self defense, why did he butcher her?

Not everything should be man vs woman fight.

May God give us the foresight to avoid evil people. A lot of us are alive because no one is interested in killing us.
Baba Shape Your Maturities make ihm Balance well ooo ...

Who tell you they ain't interested

God will always protect Its Own Anyway ... Humanities is filled with Evils Fuelled from Greed & Wickedness

Even if they become interested, You will scale through .....Amen !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by DonroxyII: 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2023
EDOSBROWN:

Someone reading this will still fall a victim, I don't weep for women , who choose the wrong path, no RIP to waste, she deserve what happened to her.....
In her next life, she will never date someone with questionable source of wealth.
Bro, Just Pray make life no happen to You .... Thou Shalt Not Judge .... if You are Subjected unto what she was Subjected Upon to make the decision to Date that Dude, You Might Do Worse than She did & Faced Worse than She Passed Through before That Nylon ...

Make una dey calm down .... Simply Type RIP!
Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by DonroxyII: 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2023
Dshocker:

You see the reason why you should vote right and make Nigeria to work.

Because the more the economy collapses, the evil and terrible people become, out of frustration.

In Nigeria currently, millions of people don't know where their next meal will come from.
Truest Words !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

End Time Lady Share Photo After She Had Hot Sex On Facebook -see Photo / Was I Wrong To Send This Hooker Back Home? (photo) / OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.