Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) (8582 Views)

I'm Falling In Love Again, God Abeg Help Me!!! / Abeg This Whatsapp TV Is Dope Jor / Abeg, This Madness Reach Una Side? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by DonroxyII: 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adewale1603:
It's high time, these girls also stop doing or having boyfriends in the higher institutions, you were sent to school to learn and achieve your career certificate degree. Not doing boyfriend and girlfriend. School is not meant for relationship, , you are not yet fully matured for that. Assuming she doesn't have a boyfriend in the first place, she would still be alive now.
But She Could have entered Once Chance, Slipped in the Bathroom, Sleep & Never Wake Up, Poisoned Unknowningly by Roomates ....

Although, She should have faced her studies But It aint enough to Hinder her Death
Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Godsongang: 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2023
I agree with you and well said. May God always keep us safe from evil.

DonroxyII:
See Woman ain't meant to be Hyper sensible once they fall in love .... They are Only Calculative before the relationship Once They Balanced into it ... They are Already Inclined to their Man's World ....

That's the Algorithms of Women, They are meant to Abide by their Men ....

Unfortunately, Life Happens .....

The Only thing she did wrong in my eye was Dating while she was supposed to be in School Nothwithstanding What shall happened shall Happened ... She could have died by Accident, Electric Shock, Slipping in the Bathroom .....

Make God just help person you can't be too careful without going Mad in this dispensation!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OBSSESSION: A Painless Destroyer. [share Your Obssesions] / Is It Right To Call Her Everyday? / Reasons Couples Should Shower Together Every Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.