Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) (8584 Views)

I'm Falling In Love Again, God Abeg Help Me!!! / Abeg This Whatsapp TV Is Dope Jor / Abeg, This Madness Reach Una Side? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Oju4190: 5:27am On Oct 27, 2023
Na WA ooo...... so U mean say na human being dey wrapped like Cow meat so..... Kia,Dis one passs witchcraft. Witch dey do IT for this kind of wickedness
Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Nazgul: 5:52am On Oct 27, 2023
Persephone1:
Questionable source of income? Does that guy look like someone with "questionable source of income"? Have you seen this guy's room where they made a video together?
Greedy? A lady dating her broke boyfriend from 100 level till 300 level is greedy? Really?

So in your opinion Naz the wages for greediness is Death? Would you type the same if a greedy man is beaten to death? I'm really disappointed here.

Nahhhhhh you can do better. I fear who no fear you o!
Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9BmrG-1g9Q?si=bshByWFI2kUB5TZ6

That's a baggar (Vikings) handshake they both did. Her boyfriend was a cultist, a ritualist and a murderer.

Like I said, when you date cultists and guys with questionable source of income out of greed, death would be the end product.

One problem I have with you females on this forum is that once it concerns a fellow woman, you'd attach emotions to your reasoning. Do you know the number of girls proudly dating cultists and publicly showing it off?

Are you aware that most young guys ignorantly join cultism with the hope of using it as a ladder to attain financial relevance by getting strategic connections with influential members?

Are you aware that these guys after joining these organizations, go for average normal girls to date who in most cases are aware of their boyfriend's cult status but choose to remain with him?

Do you know the number of girls dating Cultists and Yahoo boys and publicly showing it off?

I'm not in anyway supporting the killing of a human being, but I've never seen any of you call out these girls who endanger their lives by dating guys with questionable source of income. As long as there's enough Benjamins to go around, she'll be praised by you women for catching a big fish.

I've never seen any of you openly criticize girls for dating cultists.

I've never seen any of you call out young girls who date married men. Instead, you criticize the married man.

I've never see any of you openly encouraging girls to embrace hard work, it's always what the guy can do for them, and how they shouldn't waste their time on broke boys.

Then suddenly you get emotional whenever tragedy befalls them. You blame the guys and call them all sorts of names. Isn't that hypocrisy?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by EDOSBROWN: 6:10am On Oct 27, 2023
mytime24:
Women are now endangered spices for this 🌽 🌲
Someone reading this will still fall a victim, I don't weep for women , who choose the wrong path, no RIP to waste, she deserve what happened to her.....
In her next life, she will never date someone with questionable source of wealth.

3 Likes

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Bluezy13(m): 6:57am On Oct 27, 2023
Geovanni412:

You, sef , don commit hasty generalization

Did the killer confess why he engaged in the act?

It may not be for riches and to attract women

It could be that they were having an argument and she took a knife, he overpowered her and stabbed her.

Because the girl is small does not mean she is incapable of violence or have you not heard of women that cut off men's penis?

Yes, I deliberately hastily generalized by attributing it to women.
But what you called hasty generalization is rather an assumption (because you highlighted possible reasons that resulted to the evil act) which I also deliberately assumed in order to pay the original poster in her own coin.
Generalization in fallacy deals with quantity (population) using quantifiers such as "all" and "some".

Your approach is better compared to the other two women.
By the way, I just saw a video up there about the guy being a cultist and Yahoo stuff and the girl was aware. Perhaps you should check it out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 7:33am On Oct 27, 2023
Anny69:
I agree with you Siofra. Evil runs in men's blood. Especially Nigerian men. They're very evil. They do all sorts of heinous crimes. Evil men everywhere. Whenever women are murdered gruesomely by men all the lessons available are for women and not for the men committing the crime. Always blaming women! It’s never “men stop killing women” but always “women be careful” like the careful ones aren’t also getting killed. They claim women are greedy for money but which gender is killing women for money? I'll tell you for free: Men.

Men change. Change your ways. Wicked men everywhere. To born boy dey fear me. Women fear men. Fear men. Fear men.

If u were smart enough, u will understand that people will always be desperate and will always commit crime , that the reality of the world we live in... don't be the victim ... that's the only way u can avoid this sort of disaster .... u can't stop people from stealing, murdering , telling lies , kidnapping , scamming , cheating , raping , trafficking,drugs, doing drugs ... u owe urself protection from people from harming u... women have been told repeatedly to avoid men with questionable characters ... but unfortunately, once he has money and can provide her luxury, she will throw all reasoning out the window ... a 24yr old man that's still in school, driving a big car and living in a house that even some people that has been working in a bank for 5 yrs can't afford

Unfortunately, we still have some women that will still see this news and will still fall victim ... my boyfriend is not like that is what u will hear

4 Likes

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by dominique(f): 7:35am On Oct 27, 2023
Anny69:
I agree with you Siofra. Evil runs in men's blood. Especially Nigerian men. They're very evil. They do all sorts of heinous crimes. Evil men everywhere. Whenever women are murdered gruesomely by men all the lessons available are for women and not for the men committing the crime. Always blaming women! It’s never “men stop killing women” but always “women be careful” like the careful ones aren’t also getting killed. They claim women are greedy for money but which gender is killing women for money? I'll tell you for free: Men.

Men change. Change your ways. Wicked men everywhere. To born boy dey fear me. Women fear men. Fear men. Fear men.

It's not only women they're killing for money, they're killing their fellow men and children too. Children! I remember the case of a student who killed his benefactor's 8 year old daughter for money. Someone housed and fed him yet he paid them back by brutally murdering their child yet his fellow men will say fear women. They never call themselves to order, it's always women they have 1001 pieces of advice for. Useless sets of people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 7:41am On Oct 27, 2023
Anny69:

Only ignorance and immaturity will make u think that people will stop killing people .... something that has been happening since the beginning of humanity.... better protect urself from scavengers...

3 Likes

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by dominique(f): 7:51am On Oct 27, 2023
Nazgul:
Encourage girls to embrace hard work and stop following men with questionable source of wealth. If they continue to be greedy, more would end up this way.

Shut up! When are you going to start advising your fellow men to stop killing people for money? Do you know they kidnap and kill children too? Were the children following them for money? Ondo former deputy governor's daughter who dated a poor boy beneath her class what did he do to her? He killed her and buried her in his room! It's always girls should do this girls should do that, WHEN will we stop telling men to stop killing people for money?

FYI the monster that killed Justina had KNOWN sources of income, so no girl was supposed to date him? If he hadn't killed her, he would have gotten another female victim which could have been YOUR relative. Let that sink in slowly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by AfroBeatDiary: 8:04am On Oct 27, 2023
Such a fine lady. So sad. RIP to her.
Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Dshocker(m): 8:06am On Oct 27, 2023
Anny69:

You see the reason why you should vote right and make Nigeria to work.

Because the more the economy collapses, the evil and terrible people become, out of frustration.

In Nigeria currently, millions of people don't know where their next meal will come from.

6 Likes

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Adewale1603(m): 8:07am On Oct 27, 2023
It's high time, these girls also stop doing or having boyfriends in the higher institutions, you were sent to school to learn and achieve your career certificate degree. Not doing boyfriend and girlfriend. School is not meant for relationship, , you are not yet fully matured for that. Assuming she doesn't have a boyfriend in the first place, she would still be alive now.

2 Likes

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Anny69: 8:13am On Oct 27, 2023
dominique:

It's not only women they're killing for money, they're killing their fellow men and children too. Children! I remember the case of a student who killed his benefactor's 8 year old daughter for money. Someone housed and fed him yet he paid them back by brutally murdering their child yet his fellow men will say fear women. They never call themselves to order, it's always women they have 1001 pieces of advice for. Useless sets of people
Of course, I know. I just decided to focus on women last night. Scary story. cry
They do all this but we're the greedy gender. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Symphony2: 8:43am On Oct 27, 2023
E be lik say dis gender don dey get sense small small o, this one shock "I can't date a broke guy gangs" dis time.

Dem go send una go skul go study dem go leav book go dey follow boys, slaying n posting pictures everywhere.
Quite unfortunate the parents has to leave with this kind of memory all their lives.

No lady should quote me .
Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Isokoboy(m): 8:52am On Oct 27, 2023
siofra:
Men should be classified as wild/dangerous animals because what is this

This poor, little girl brutally slaughtered and wrapped in cellophane bags like it is normal?

Nigerian men please change! Stop doing Yahoo and other atrocities, don't let anyone intimidate you with wealth. Have dignity and integrity. And ladies these are things to look for in a man. Please, character first before money.

One thing I'll never let anyone do is oppress me with money because I have my own path to walk in this life. I don't even like to worry about it, even when I don't have (and this happens a lot). Because money is nothing. It's important but you should never be desperate for it. Be patient and work for it the right way.

I was just like this girl in my 300 level, same body size and everything. I was even dating a guy I've been dating since my year one and I trusted him too just like her.

This could happen to anyone. Please be careful out there. This world is too evil😭 MEN ARE DESPERATELY EVIL angry

Including your father ..desperate FOOL

1 Like

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Symphony2: 8:55am On Oct 27, 2023
Nazgul:

Watch the video here

That's a baggar (Vikings) handshake they both did. Her boyfriend was a cultist, a ritualist and a murderer.

Like I said, when you date cultists and guys with questionable source of income out of greed, death would be the end product.

One problem I have with you females on this forum is that once it concerns a fellow woman, you'd attach emotions to your reasoning. Do you know the number of girls proudly dating cultists and publicly showing it off?

Are you aware that most young guys ignorantly join cultism with the hope of using it as a ladder to attain financial relevance by getting strategic connections with influential members?

Are you aware that these guys after joining these organizations, go for average normal girls to date who in most cases are aware of their boyfriend's cult status but choose to remain with him?

Do you know the number of girls dating Cultists and Yahoo boys and publicly showing it off?

I'm not in anyway supporting the killing of a human being, but I've never seen any of you call out these girls who endanger their lives by dating guys with questionable source of income. As long as there's enough Benjamins to go around, she'll be praised by you women for catching a big fish.

I've never seen any of you call out young girls who date married men. Instead, you criticize the married man.

I've never see any of you openly encouraging girls to embrace hard work, it's always what the guy can do for them, and how they shouldn't waste their time on broke boys.

Then suddenly you get emotional whenever tragedy befalls them. You blame the guys and call them all sorts of names. Isn't that hypocrisy?
From the clip, see person wey dem send go study for sch. Na her book be that abi na social gathering be that room?.

I'm too beautiful, I hv big backside and boobs they are meant for the Odogwus, I'm allergic to broke responsible guys, yet she doesn't possess 10k in her account.
They forget when they say all the above and blame men will evil befalls em.

The truth is that, they will keep learning the brutal way if they refuse to use their senses.
That's not Men's fault.

1 Like

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by deanoffaculty: 9:28am On Oct 27, 2023
siofra:

This poor, little girl brutally slaughtered and wrapped in cellophane bags like it is normal?

Nigerian men please change! Stop doing Yahoo and other atrocities, don't let anyone intimidate you with wealth. Have dignity and integrity. And ladies these are things to look for in a man. Please, character first before money.

One thing I'll never let anyone do is oppress me with money because I have my own path to walk in this life. I don't even like to worry about it, even when I don't have (and this happens a lot). Because money is nothing. It's important but you should never be desperate for it. Be patient and work for it the right way.

I was just like this girl in my 300 level, same body size and everything. I was even dating a guy I've been dating since my year one and I trusted him too just like her.

This could happen to anyone. Please be careful out there. This world is too evil😭 MEN ARE DESPERATELY EVIL angry

Siofra I love you but there's something you need to balance here.

Warn all the ladies too. No be every handsome guy get handsome heart. Let all girls/ladies/women take time to know who their boyfriend/man-friend is.
Don't get carried away by what a guy is bringing to the table, take your time. He bought you iphone, lavishing you with gifts, promising heaven and earth, etc........ don't rush! Whatever you do and wherever you go, do not forget to take your brain along with you. Real love takes time....not only on the first date.
Some ladies will tell you that you must be earning at least 500k before they can date you and also have a car, etc ..........na you go hear am!!
In the 80s and 90s, hardly can you see a lady running mad. But now yahoo boys don use many of them. Many of them wey dey shake Nyash Waka pass you no get womb again. Na when you marry dem una go start to dey disturb God for redemption camp, NSPPD,etc I have facts on this based on the nature of my job.
Finally, there are no Yahoo boys again......they have metamorphosized to RITUALISTS!!

2 Likes

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by LarryCork: 9:40am On Oct 27, 2023
siofra:
RIP Justina Otuene

angry
Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by LarryCork: 9:42am On Oct 27, 2023
siofra:
RIP Justina Otuene

helo Siofra
is yor yansh now bigggggeror still flat like iron??(no oofencse) angry
Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Nazgul: 9:42am On Oct 27, 2023
dominique:
Shut up! When are you going to start advising your fellow men to stop killing people for money? Do you know they kidnap and kill children too? Were the children following them for money? Ondo former deputy governor's daughter who dated a poor boy beneath her class what did he do to her? He killed her and buried her in his room! It's always girls should do this girls should do that, WHEN will we stop telling men to stop killing people for money?

FYI the monster that killed Justina had KNOWN sources of income, so no girl was supposed to date him? If he hadn't killed her, he would have gotten another female victim which could have been YOUR relative. Let that sink in slowly.
@ bolded. You're breaking rule 2 because of your uncontrolled emotions. Hope you'll ban yourself.

Watch that video above of the 300l student who was murdered and tell me if that handshake isn't a Vikings handshake! She was clearly dating a cultist.

The other guy said he's a content creator. Do you know what it takes to make money on YouTube? Even the mighty Sabinus which you know cannot even boast of 1m subscribers. The bulk of his money comes from ads and not views. So if the guy was a content creator, did his income match the lifestyle he was living?

Falling in love isn't a crime, but ignoring glaring questions about the person whom you're in love with can have devastating consequences.

If there are increasing cases of child molestation in your environment, what would be your parental reaction towards such menace? In as much as the men responsible for such acts are animals and deserve jail term, would you tell someone who advises you to advise your daughters to be careful with their movements to shut up?

Many years ago, a girl name Cynthia Osokogu (I hope I spelt it well) who was a successful business lady, and also the daughter of a retired army general was rĂ ped and murdered by a Facebook lover. The story made the rounds, the guys were arrested, jailed...etc.

Her own father when he spoke used that incident to advise girls to take caution and be mindful of the kind of friends and company they keep.

Here's the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1029092/quotes-parents-cynthia-osokogu

This is where I'm coming from. Telling me to shut up because I advised girls to take caution shows you're easily swayed by your emotions. And to be honest, I'm disappointed in you. Because when things like this happens, the first thing to do is to enlighten potential victims. That's exactly what I've done so far.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by deanoffaculty: 9:52am On Oct 27, 2023
Nazgul:

@ bolded. You're breaking rule 2 because of your uncontrolled emotions. Hope you'll ban yourself.

Watch that video above of the 300l student who was murdered and tell me if that handshake isn't a Vikings handshake! She was clearly dating a cultist.

The other guy said he's a content creator. Do you know what it takes to make money on YouTube? Even the mighty Sabinus which you know cannot even boast of 1m subscribers. The bulk of his money comes from ads and not views. So if the guy was a content creator, did his income match the lifestyle he was living?

Falling in love isn't a crime, but ignoring glaring questions about the person whom you're in love with can have devastating consequences.

If there are increasing cases of child molestation in your environment, what would be your parental reaction towards such menace? In as much as the men responsible for such acts are animals and deserve jail term, would you tell someone who advises you to advise your daughters to be careful with their movements to shut up?

Many years ago, a girl name Cynthia Osokogu (I hope I spelt it well) who was a successful business lady, and also the daughter of a retired army general was rĂ ped and murdered by a Facebook lover. The story made the rounds, the guys were arrested, jailed...etc.

Her own father when he spoke used that incident to advise girls to take caution and be mindful of the kind of friends and company they keep.

Here's the thread.

This is where I'm coming from. Telling me to shut up because I advised girls to take caution shows you're easily swayed by your emotions. And to be honest, I'm disappointed in you. Because when things like this happens, the first thing to do is to enlighten potential victims. That's exactly what I've done so far.
Nice one!!

"Falling in love isn't a crime, but ignoring glaring questions about the person whom you're in love with can have devastating consequences". ........this is exactly my point of view.
Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 10:09am On Oct 27, 2023
Nazgul:

Here's the thread.

You have spoken with normal... unfortunately, normal sense is now viewed as Newton's or Tesla's sense ... there's no difference between what she's saying and saying kidnappers should stop kidnapping... alot of rich Eastern people are avoiding the Eastern part of the country so to avoid kidnapping.... imagine them saying I travel to the east whenever I feel like and I should not be kidnapped.... we all know kidnapping is a terrible thing, but everyone should protect themselves first

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by engrchykae(m): 10:10am On Oct 27, 2023
siofra:

this generation is the worst.
Dark souls that flooded the earth from God knows where.
They said education is scam.
They said learning trade is scam.
They don't believe in apprenticeship.
These are the foundation on which we stood.
I see them around my neighborhood, useless and demonic boys carrying phones and powerbanks around.

4 Likes

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by bigbauer(m): 10:11am On Oct 27, 2023
Anny69:

I agree with you, evil run in men's blood and a man's blood runs in your veins. I'll allow you do the summation.
Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:20am On Oct 27, 2023
Bluezy13:

Summary:

Women make men do evil to women.

What of the ones that do evil to children and fellow men?

The fact that you people will knowingly acknowledge the fact all of you are bereft of common sense and logical reason is amazing, see the way you casually say "we MAKE men do evil" as if we put a gun to your head to have money by hook or crook, you're admitting that we control men, that you all connot think sanely for yourselves we do the thinking for you, that most of you are morally bankrupt and filled with emotions when it comes to women, that we make decisions for you cos you all are too slow to decide for yourselves, that nothing dey una brain except to make money by any means to please women thats what you're saying, and to stoop so low to say we make you do evil shows how dumb most of you are especially youths of today,

My maximum respect goes to men that hustle legally, less privileged men that are contented with what they have, and women who put up with them, they use their brain to think logically not stupidly.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by deanoffaculty: 10:26am On Oct 27, 2023
siofra:

He has been added to the frame....
The direction this generation is facing, only God can help us.
Fast money, fast fame, fast fast fast......

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:46am On Oct 27, 2023
As for those that constantly give the stupid excuse that women follow this people knowing they have questionable source of income, you can't make this shit up when you're stupid you're stupid, no amount of typing correct sentences can make you less stupid,

There are so many poor men/bricklayers/mechanics that use their wives or kids for rituals to get riches, they are everywhere in the news, they use kids, teenagers, fellow men, any available human even their mothers for rituals, explain how the wives of these bricklayers, mechanics etc will ever suspect their husbands are capable of doing such when they have a known source of income, because I notice that the go-to point of bitterness of nairaland boys is solely on ladies that date rich guys, it pains them so much because they've been a victim of ladies leaving them for those guys, they are envious and jealous of them simple and short, their stupid advices of victims is to date poor men and not rich men, one up there even said handshake shows a viking cultist whatever, so shaking anyone anyway they like automatically means they are cultists? A very daft mentality and thought process, if this Justina girl wasn't available that day do you think that guy wouldnt have killed anyone available like a neighbour, a little kid, or his friend? I can't deal abeg, too many idiots on this forum.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by MrBroke(m): 11:06am On Oct 27, 2023
Anny69:

They are the good ones like us but we don't want relationship we just want pussy grin
Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 27, 2023
Nazgul:

Watch the video here

All these explanation but you didn't for once advise guys to stop killing for rituals and embrace hardwork. You are telling women to "run away" from killers like this people write it on their foreheads.
The truth is no matter what happens, you and your fellow guys will always find a way to blame women . It is either women are golddiggers or they are not careful enough. The video you uploaded is just a handshake between couples. Couples develop unique habit or ways of greeting or playing with each other, it doesn't mean any belong to any group. This lady has been dating the guy for 3 years not that she met him recently for heaven sake so why would anyone say she wasn't careful enough? ... You lots are unimaginable when you want to blame women!

Please don't bother to respond to this, I'm not interested in whatever justification you will try to come up with. So pathetic!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Abeg! This Is Really Heart Breaking! (photos) by Bluezy13(m): 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

What of the ones that do evil to children and fellow men?

The fact that you people will knowingly acknowledge the fact all of you are bereft of common sense and logical reason is amazing, see the way you casually say "we MAKE men do evil" as if we put a gun to your head to have money by hook or crook, you're admitting that we control men, that you all connot think sanely for yourselves we do the thinking for you, that most of you are morally bankrupt and filled with emotions when it comes to women, that we make decisions for you cos you all are too slow to decide for yourselves, that nothing dey una brain except to make money by any means to please women thats what you're saying, and to stoop so low to say we make you do evil shows how dumb most of you are especially youths of today,

My maximum respect goes to men that hustle legally, less privileged men that are contented with what they have, and women who put up with them, they use their brain to think logically not stupidly.

I replied your likes already.
Read through and use your head.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Signs She’ll Be Good In Bed / Reasons Couples Should Shower Together Every Morning / Sh0cking Effective Lies Women Tell When They Seriously Want S Ex (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.