Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,475 members, 7,823,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. (4050 Views)

Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men / Important Message For Those Who Like To Watch Xvideos / Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Warlord2014(m): 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2023
Anny69:
angry Thunder fire Nigerian men. They're becoming so irritating.
Continue chasing all that glitters and be putting your frustrations on men.
Foolish girl

2 Likes

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by GodHimself: 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2023
The myopic thinking and constant ranting is irritating.

[quote author=annford post=126647561][/quote]
Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Warlord2014(m): 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
Samantha124:
So Nigerian men also kill their women? Wow! I thought they always claim to be the best in treating women.

Shy luck... Be there chasing men with benze, have you ever asked how guys of under 30s becomes so wealthy even without having a legal job?.

Most big boys you see are either into drugs internet fraud or organ sales business.

You girls don't care to know, quick to bad mouth guys that are hustling legitely, quick to conclude that women are being killed....
But too dumb to question your growing desire and love for rich boys.

3 Likes

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2023
Quick to conclude that women are being killed? Wow!!!

Is this how much you guys don't value your women's lives?
Warlord2014:

Shy luck... Be there chasing men with benze, have you ever asked how guys of under 30s becomes so wealthy even without having a legal job?.

Most big boys you see are either into drugs internet fraud or organ sales business.

You girls don't care to know, quick to bad mouth guys that are hustling legitely, quick to conclude that women are being killed....
But too dumb to question your growing desire and love for rich boys.

1 Like

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Error401: 11:45am On Oct 28, 2023
I am not here ranting about who killed who! You created a thread ranting all over the space. My question is simple and precise, did your Dad Killed your Mom? Or you are not so fortunate enough to experience parental love?

Little21:

Are you sure that isn't your case? You know anything can happen..

1 Like

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Little21: 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2023
Error401:
I am not here ranting about who killed who! You created a thread ranting all over the space. My question is simple and precise, did your Dad Killed your Mom? Or you are not so fortunate enough to experience parental love?

Don't cry Ok. You just need a little rehab and you will be fine.

The same question was redirected to you and you went berserk. Take it easy, frustration is not a good thing.
Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Error401: 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2023
Lol, you need deliverance
Little21:

Don't cry Ok. You just need a little rehab and you will be fine.

The same question was redirected to you and you went berserk. Take it easy, frustration is not a good thing.
Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Westerhoffe(m): 5:30am On Oct 29, 2023
Anny69:
I used to say that too; 'not all Nigerian men', but when I say not 'all Nigerian women' I get bashed. I'm honestly angry.

What about women that didn't date or move with yahoo guys?

Please read this article: https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/07/22/growing-violence-against-women

When Nairaland men start insulting Nigerian girls you don't tell them the bolded.

The links below should answer you on this.
When I say I don't generalize, I meant it.

https://www.nairaland.com/7738339/gbenga-fajuyi-police-inspector-impregnates/4#123976615

https://www.nairaland.com/7836092/friend-justified-saying#125723203
Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by DyingFetus: 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
Anny69:
Women that died without following rich guys nko o? You retarded broke men would sha find some thing to say against women to justify killings from your fellow retards. You're lucky I don't have enough strength this night.

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 11:47am On Nov 01, 2023
I expected better from the op honestly.

We've been telling people to stop stealing, yet they still steal.

We've been telling people to stop internet fraud, yet their numbers keep increasing.

You really think telling people to stop killing women especially on social media is going to make them stop?. Let's be rational in our reasoning please.
Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 11:48am On Nov 01, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Anny69, you've joined this group too?
Remember that, you saying "Nigerian Men" means you're including your male family members and relatives.

Not all men are ritualists.
The guy that killed that lady was an internet fraudster.
I once read a guy's confession of his friend on this forum that he has used almost all the girls on the island's destiny for his internet fraud's progress.

You can't roll with bad guys and expect good results or future.
You can't change them because you met them that way.
Most girls dating Yahoo boys do it for their lavish lifestyle, for the money they get from them.

Of recent, one was posted to the internet wherein the girl was making mockery of cheating on the guy flawlessly but thinking the guy was not aware. Mocking eating his money under his nose, and now breaking up with him; what was his response? He thanked her for her womb he has used to sustain his rituals.

Bashing "Nigerian Men" online is a derogatory approach to speaking out against the crimes of a few.

Most men are hardworking.
Not all are into rituals.

So don't generalize.
All these stories aren't even necessary. We all know what we are doing.
Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Anny69, you've joined this group too?
Remember that, you saying "Nigerian Men" means you're including your male family members and relatives.

Not all men are ritualists.
The guy that killed that lady was an internet fraudster.
I once read a guy's confession of his friend on this forum that he has used almost all the girls on the island's destiny for his internet fraud's progress.

You can't roll with bad guys and expect good results or future.
You can't change them because you met them that way.
Most girls dating Yahoo boys do it for their lavish lifestyle, for the money they get from them.

Of recent, one was posted to the internet wherein the girl was making mockery of cheating on the guy flawlessly but thinking the guy was not aware. Mocking eating his money under his nose, and now breaking up with him; what was his response? He thanked her for her womb he has used to sustain his rituals.

Bashing "Nigerian Men" online is a derogatory approach to speaking out against the crimes of a few.

Most men are hardworking.
Not all are into rituals.

So don't generalize.
Did you notice she hasn't been around for a while now?
Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Kobojunkie: 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2023
Oluwadarasimi19:
I expected better from the op honestly. We've been telling people to stop stealing, yet they still steal. We've been telling people to stop internet fraud, yet their numbers keep increasing. You really think telling people to stop killing women especially on social media is going to make them stop?. Let's be rational in our reasoning please.
So because people continue to do it, we should no longer inform them of how wrong it is and warn them of the consequences of such actions? undecided

1 Like

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Westerhoffe(m): 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2023
Oluwadarasimi19:

Did you notice she hasn't been around for a while now?

I didn't notice at all.
Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 1:00am On Nov 10, 2023
Westerhoffe:

I didn't notice at all.
OK. Is she alright?
Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by DaytonaAries(f): 2:28am On Nov 10, 2023
You read some responses from men here and it is so vile and you wonder, how do these people think?. Who raised these people?. Stop victim blaming.

You can't contend the violence women suffer on a daily basis. Be emphatic and stop blaming the victims who are dead.

You can't compare the statistics of women being killed by men (especially their partners) to the vice versa.

We can't open news stories and not read violence metted out against women on a daily. Men raping toddlers, men beating up women, men killing women for alleged rituals and so many more. Africa is already male dominated. Don't compound to it by violence against women. Don't blame the victims but readily think how we can stop this violence.

Because I promise you, even if that guy didn't kill his girlfriend, another girl would have taken her place. That is what we don't want. Why resort to such means to get money in the first place. Why kill another human being because of misguided greed that won't end well.

This is what Op is highlighting. And when you decide to victim blame, can you really say you have any iota of human feeling. You are justifying murder!. Stop it.

Men treat women better. Women know your self worth and stop following these men who don't care.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Westerhoffe(m): 4:28am On Nov 10, 2023
Oluwadarasimi19:

OK. Is she alright?

Arrgh!
How do I know?
Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Dshocker(m): 5:12am On Nov 10, 2023
Anny69:
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN

angry You sons of the Devil, stop it!

To be save, just avoid men for the rest of your life, thank you.
Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Dshocker(m): 5:15am On Nov 10, 2023
Little21:

Dating Nigerian mens, is just like waiting around for the day of your death. And it's just gonna happen all suddenly.

Next thing you are with all the people wearing white, asking where you are. undecided

Solution is for you to avoid them for the rest of your life, that way you will be save.
Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Dshocker(m): 5:17am On Nov 10, 2023
Samantha124:
So Nigerian men also kill their women? Wow! I thought they always claim to be the best in treating women.

Women that fell in such circumstances, can be traced to greed and selfishness.
Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Dshocker(m): 5:25am On Nov 10, 2023
Persephone1:
You better stay where you are, make one frenemy no poison you because " you just came back" grin grin grin

The best advise i have for you and for peace to reign and keep you safe is; Stay away from men for the rest of your life.
Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 10:35am On Nov 14, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Arrgh!
How do I know?
Oh,thought you guys are close
Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Westerhoffe(m): 12:22am On Nov 15, 2023
Oluwadarasimi19:

Oh,thought you guys are close

Not when I know you are the one.
Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by gafod: 2:13am On Nov 15, 2023
Woa, Nigerians are not that bad.
I stand to be corrected
Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 3:36am On Nov 15, 2023
Westerhoffe:

OK. What do you mean by that?
Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Anny69: 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2023
Westerhoffe:

The one? undecided

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Anny69: 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
Westerhoffe:

Arrgh!
How do I know?
😂
Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Anny69: 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2023
Oluwadarasimi19:

OK. What do you mean by that?
You stalk my followers, why? 🙃

Btw, I'm well.

1 Like

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Westerhoffe(m): 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
Anny69:
😂
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Anny69: 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2023
Westerhoffe:

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
What does it mean? Did you miss me, babe? cheesy
Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Westerhoffe(m): 9:54am On Nov 18, 2023
Anny69:
What does it mean? Did you miss me, babe? cheesy

It's the Infinite logo on your president's cap.

I didn't miss you, babe.
Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Anny69: 10:19am On Nov 18, 2023
Westerhoffe:

It's the Infinite logo on your president's cap.

I didn't miss you, babe.
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Always Have Small, Or No Bum? / Why Can't I Find Som1 Who's Interested In Relationship Not Marriage / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.