Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. (4054 Views)

Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics β€” NSCDC To Nigerian Men / Important Message For Those Who Like To Watch Xvideos / Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Silentgroper(m): 7:51am On Oct 27, 2023
Persephone1:
Will you keep quiet and crawl back into the hole you came out from!
In all the 4 cases within 2 weeks that have graced Nl fp which of them involve a rich guy and poor lady? Is it the man that killed his wife over fufu or the 300 level lady murdered by her broke boyfriend that she had been dating for 3 years or the recent lady killed by her baby daddy who came to pick her on OKADA?
Morons like you who are waiting for opportunity to also commit crimes will come out in numbers to justify what is not by painting unrealistic narratives of women.

Most of you are with women patching up your overused clothes with needle and threads but when they are killed you forget these women in your lives to come and paint them bad and defend your criminal brother's actions.
You lots are pathetic to say the least! Very ungrateful set of beings! If you aren't selling the narrative that your women are useless you will say they are harlots meanwhile these women are the ones doing all sort of jobs and blowing firewoods to make sure you have something in your stomach and go to school!

Iwo gan gan ATI awon ebi eh le yawere poo! nonsense human being!

You must be fvcking crazy for that last paragraph..

Bloody rude thing...

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

3 Likes

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Silentgroper(m): 8:03am On Oct 27, 2023
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I don't even chase Nigerian women..

Killing has no gender, men kill women and women kill men too, just don't be the prey.

Welcome to Africa
one man kills someone and suddenly NIGERIAN MEN takes the fall for it ...

I wonder if they know the man at home that birthed them, hustling and bustling to provide for them is also a NIGERIAN MAN..

Well, it ain't none of my business if those scrawny ass gender decides to insult their father...

5 Likes

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Anny69: 8:03am On Oct 27, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Anny69, you've joined this group too?
Remember that, you saying "Nigerian Men" means you're including your male family members and relatives.

Not all men are ritualists.
The guy that killed that lady was an internet fraudster.
I once read a guy's confession of his friend on this forum that he has used almost all the girls on the island's destiny for his internet fraud's progress.

You can't roll with bad guys and expect good results or future.
You can't change them because you met them that way.
Most girls dating Yahoo boys do it for their lavish lifestyle, for the money they get from them.

Of recent, one was posted to the internet wherein the girl was making mockery of cheating on the guy flawlessly but thinking the guy was not aware. Mocking eating his money under his nose, and now breaking up with him; what was his response? He thanked her for her womb he has used to sustain his rituals.

Bashing "Nigerian Men" online is a derogatory approach to speaking out against the crimes of a few.

Most men are hardworking.
Not all are into rituals.

So don't generalize.
I used to say that too; 'not all Nigerian men', but when I say not 'all Nigerian women' I get bashed. I'm honestly angry.

What about women that didn't date or move with yahoo guys?

Please read this article: https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/07/22/growing-violence-against-women

When Nairaland men start insulting Nigerian girls you don't tell them the bolded.

4 Likes

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Anny69: 8:05am On Oct 27, 2023
Silentgroper:

I wonder if they know the man at home that birthed them, hustling and bustling to provide for them is also a NIGERIAN MAN..

Well, it ain't none of my business if those scrawny ass gender decides to insult their father...
I wish it was just 'one' Nigerian man. Don't be a fool.

3 Likes

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Silentgroper(m): 8:09am On Oct 27, 2023
Anny69:
I wish it was just 'one' Nigerian man. Don't be a fool.
Okay...

I'm not going to be doing this with you ...

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:37am On Oct 27, 2023
Get well soon OP, we send our prayers.

1 Like

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 27, 2023
At bolded, English please.
Starz825:

men who kill their so called woman are fraudsters and ritualists....

all put together aren't up to 0.001 of the population of Nigerian men...

its happens everywhere in the world....

no be he na fault...na unregulated media I blame...

1 Like

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by drimzsmoke(m): 8:45am On Oct 27, 2023
Samantha124:
So Nigerian men also kill their women? Wow! I thought they always claim to be the best in treating women.

We like them well-fed before killing them, hence treating them right first!!!😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

4 Likes

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:46am On Oct 27, 2023
drimzsmoke:

We like them well-fed before killing them, hence treating them right first!!!😎😎😎😎😎😎😎
grin.savage response.well fed and bred.lol

2 Likes

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Evolutionism: 8:55am On Oct 27, 2023
Oga oOoo.

How did we get here.

Look at supposed grown up washing their linen outside.

Well after you all have finished bashing yourselves. I want to inform you that A Derica Of Rice is now N1000.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 27, 2023
Wow! But this is a serious matter and not something to joke about... undecided undecided

Can you at least try to put yourself in the op's shoes and understand how she feels? Not everything is a joke.

Instead of speaking against the killings, you're joking about it... Wow!!!
drimzsmoke:

3 Likes

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by advanceDNA: 9:17am On Oct 27, 2023
Alarmist everywhere....

Both genders kill each other .......it's not a Nigerian thing ..nit a man thing, not a woman thing ........it's a human thing .... But women always know how to make it look like they are the only victim

There have been periods where nairaland front page was filled with women stabbing, pouring hot water, and other crazy way of killing their boyfriends and husband...

None of u opened thread.... Infact some women here said men deserved it as a form of support for their gender...lol...

Whatever anybody like they should say ..... Opinion is free ...at the end of the day, gender wars has always been a norm on nairaland ...so.. Let the war continue

10 Likes

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by drimzsmoke(m): 9:58am On Oct 27, 2023
Samantha124:
Wow! But this is a serious matter and not something to joke about... undecided undecided

Can you at least try to put yourself in the op's shoes and understand how she feels? Not everything is a joke.

Instead of speaking against the killings, you're joking about it... Wow!!!

What are you saying I'm lost!!!

2 Likes

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Streetmovement(m): 10:09am On Oct 27, 2023
Silentgroper:

That one na their personal issue, women just love to throw insult around, na their MO, you suppose know this by now baba.

1 Like

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by ILoveFaith: 10:25am On Oct 27, 2023
Anny69:
If I needed attention I know where I'd get it. So rest!

Stop being a nuisance here then. Enough!

1 Like

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Anny69: 11:03am On Oct 27, 2023
ILoveFaith:

Stop being a nuisance here then. Enough!
Keep this up. When they start bashing Nigerian women give them this same energy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by ILoveFaith: 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2023
Anny69:
Keep this up. When they start bashing Nigerian women give them this same energy.

I don’t support either of any. What I’m saying is; β€œstop selling/peddling negative, false, malicious and damaging unfounded gibberish of Nigeria to the world”.
This ignorance of yours would come back to haunt you. There’s no where in the world that crimes are not being committed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Anny69: 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2023
ILoveFaith:

I don’t support either of any. What I’m saying is; β€œstop selling/peddling negative, false, malicious and damaging unfounded gibberish of Nigeria to the world”.
This ignorance of yours would come back to haunt you. There’s no where in the world that crimes are not being committed.
πŸ₯±I said what I said.

Au revior.

3 Likes

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by ILoveFaith: 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
Anny69:
πŸ₯±I said what I said.

Au revior.

Your ignorance and astute unwillingness to learn goes to show the kind of dummies we have these days.
Ciao
You’ll never learn. Popularity and likes here don’t actually reflect anything in one’s real life affairs. Gloat all you want and wallow in your ignorance

1 Like

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Silentgroper(m): 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2023
Streetmovement:

That one na their personal issue, women just love to throw insult around, na their MO, you suppose know this by now baba.
They wanna throw insults around they better let it get a direction not having it go stray ...
Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Streetmovement(m): 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2023
Silentgroper:
They wanna throw insults around they better let it get a direction not having it go stray ...

Lol, funny enough the insult no dey get direction.
Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by annford: 4:01pm On Oct 27, 2023
[quote author=Anny69 post=126635992] You're pained. Tell your gender to stop killing for money.

Stop killing Women!!! Tell your fellow gender and stop looking for excuses to justify the killings.
[/quote

Hi, I chose to reply your writeup because you and my wife both have the same name. It would be very wrong to choose to generalize issues. My staff was killed by his fiancΓ© in January this year, I lost my best friend to the cold hands of death when his wife hit him on the head when they both were arguing because he caught his wife on their matrimonial bed with her ex. now, would it be fair to say all Nigerian women are killers or evil? Just because some people decide for whatever reason to misbehave, shouldn't make you use generic terms. I have been married for 9 years and have never had any reason(s) to call women names because I am enjoying my marriage like we were still dating. My advice is for anyone that wants to go into a relationship to know the person they want to go into a relationship with very well before getting involved with them and for the ones in a relationship, know when to walk away.

1 Like

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by thestreets(m): 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2023
Little21:

Dating Nigerian mens, is just like waiting around for the day of your death. And it's just gonna happen all suddenly.

Next thing you are with all the people wearing white, asking where you are. undecided

Are you even old enough to date? just no go follow anyhow guy oooo.
Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Error401: 6:56pm On Oct 27, 2023
Did your Dad killed your Mom?

Little21:

Dating Nigerian mens, is just like waiting around for the day of your death. And it's just gonna happen all suddenly.

Next thing you are with all the people wearing white, asking where you are. undecided

2 Likes

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Silentgroper(m): 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2023
Streetmovement:

Lol, funny enough the insult no dey get direction.
nawa for them..

1 Like

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Exceed15: 7:56pm On Oct 27, 2023
The message should stop the killings. Stop violence at home. Either man or woman can be a victim.
Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Little21: 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2023
Error401:
Did your Dad killed your Mom?

Are you sure that isn't your case? You know anything can happen..

1 Like

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Little21: 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2023
thestreets:

Are you even old enough to date? just no go follow anyhow guy oooo.
Please who brought a kid into Nl? From your reply it shows you are a kid.
Please stay out of relationship. It's adult stuffs. And besides do you think the people that were killed expected it? If they knew they would avoid it.

So go and study and leave relationship matters.

1 Like

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Jeon(f): 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2023
All those Men acting like it started with the girls of this generation , because of greediness, can't or refused to build with a man[which won't go well. May be dump or a quotation like this will come up "She saw his future that's why she stays with him"] , flashy lifestyles what are your inputs towards those Men killing their own wife, or let's use mothers for money rituals? are their moms also greedy, looking for flashy lifestyle? or did she not built him in her womb for 9months and after? .

This was how they said "Scamming whites and their money is a pay check of what they did to early Blacks"....

Stupid excuses to justify your bad actions.

11 Likes

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Ashawoman82: 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
grin kai, nairaland just get so many mad women..lol, see me rushing into this thread thinking I'll read something cool.
Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by thestreets(m): 8:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
Little21:

Please who brought a kid into Nl? From your reply it shows you are a kid.
Please stay out of relationship. It's adult stuffs. And besides do you think the people that were killed expected it? If they knew they would avoid it.

So go and study and leave relationship matters.

I b person grandfather ooo. As per r/ship it has never been my thing because I can easily see through people and I end up not liking what I see. I am team lone wolf. Always observing fro afar with a smile.
Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by GodHimself: 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2023
Don’t be silly.

Both genders kill.

[quote author=Anny69 post=126635391]STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Having A Crush While In A Relationship / Does Your Wife Irritate You When U Remeber This Fact?....be Very Sincere Pls. / I think She's The most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.