Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. (4052 Views)

Confirm HIV Status Of Your Side Chics — NSCDC To Nigerian Men / Important Message For Those Who Like To Watch Xvideos / Canadian Parents Storm Son's Wedding To Nigerian Girl In Yoruba Attires (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Anny69: 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2023
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN

angry You sons of the Devil, stop it!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Silentgroper(m): 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
😕😕😕

Weird!!
Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Little21: 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
Anny69:
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN
STOP KILLING WOMEN

angry You sons of the Devil, stop it!
Bunch of psychopaths angry

8 Likes

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Anny69: 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
Little21:

Bunch of psychopaths angry
angry It's in their DNA!

3 Likes

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Little21: 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
Anny69:
angry It's in their DNA!
Dating Nigerian mens, is just like waiting around for the day of your death. And it's just gonna happen all suddenly.

Next thing you are with all the people wearing white, asking where you are. undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Anny69: 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2023
Little21:

Dating Nigerian men, is just like waiting around for the day of your death. And it's just gonna happen all suddenly.

Next thing you are with all the people wearing white, asking where you are. undecided
angry Thunder fire Nigerian men. They're becoming so irritating.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2023
So Nigerian men also kill their women? Wow! I thought they always claim to be the best in treating women.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Vicloteck(m): 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2023
Op , you don't have sense , who is killing who instead of you girls to sit down and think about your lives , you are here ranting like a tiger generator. I have said it in previous post that most Nigerian girls are lazy and have poor reasoning level , ( dating a fraudster is just like a chicken being reared by the owner , a day is coming the owner will kill and eat it ) they don't want to work , they go after guy that have illegal money and broke shame hardworking men and when the consequences falls back on them , they will start shouting justice for this and that sad. You people don mad / E ti ya werey

30 Likes

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Little21: 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2023
Anny69:
angry Thunder fire Nigerian men. They're becoming so irritating.
And scary also angry

3 Likes

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Jman06(m): 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2023
Una never see anything sef grin

4 Likes

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Anny69: 11:05pm On Oct 26, 2023
Samantha124:
So Nigerian men also kill their women? Wow! I thought they always claim to be the best in treating women.
They do. That's a false narrative! An average Nigerian man is misogynistic. grin Who dash yeye men best in treating women?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Anny69: 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
Vicloteck:
Op , you don't have sense , who is killing who instead of you girls to sit down and think about your lives , you are here ranting like a tiger generator. I have said it in previous post that most Nigerian girls are lazy and have poor reasoning level , ( dating a fraudster is just like a chicken being reared by the owner , a day is coming the owner will kill and eat it ) they don't want to work , they go after guy that have illegal money and broke shame hardworking men and when the consequences falls back on them , they will start shouting justice for this and that sad. You people don mad / E ti ya werey
You're pained. Tell your gender to stop killing for money.

Stop killing Women!!! Tell your fellow gender and stop looking for excuses to justify the killings.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Anny69: 11:11pm On Oct 26, 2023
Little21:

And scary also angry
undecided I pity women who worship men. They'll learn!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2023
Vicloteck:
Will you keep quiet and crawl back into the hole you came out from!
In all the 4 cases within 2 weeks that have graced Nl fp which of them involve a rich guy and poor lady? Is it the man that killed his wife over fufu or the 300 level lady murdered by her broke boyfriend that she had been dating for 3 years or the recent lady killed by her baby daddy who came to pick her on OKADA?
Morons like you who are waiting for opportunity to also commit crimes will come out in numbers to justify what is not by painting unrealistic narratives of women.

Most of you are with women patching up your overused clothes with needle and threads but when they are killed you forget these women in your lives to come and paint them bad and defend your criminal brother's actions.
You lots are pathetic to say the least! Very ungrateful set of beings! If you aren't selling the narrative that your women are useless you will say they are harlots meanwhile these women are the ones doing all sort of jobs and blowing firewoods to make sure you have something in your stomach and go to school!

Iwo gan gan ATI awon ebi eh le yawere poo! nonsense human being!

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Anny69: 11:13pm On Oct 26, 2023
Jman06:
It's funny now o, till your gender attacks a woman dear to you.

Stop killing women.

5 Likes

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by kkins25(m): 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2023
It has reached the stage where even me dey fear enter Naija.. I'm not even a woman.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
Jman06:
Another psychopath!

Your cup go soon full!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 26, 2023
kkins25:
It has reached the stage where even me dey fear enter Naija.. I'm not even a woman.
You better stay where you are, make one frenemy no poison you because " you just came back" grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Anny69: 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2023
Persephone1:
In all the 4 cases within 2 weeks that have graced Nl fp which of them involve a rich guy and poor lady? Is it the man that killed his wife over fufu or the 300 level lady murdered by her broke boyfriend that she had been dating for 3 years or the recent lady killed by her baby daddy who came to pick her on OKADA?
Morons like you who are waiting for opportunity to also commit crimes will come out in numbers to justify what is not by painting unrealistic narratives of women.

Most of you are with women patching up your overused clothes with needle and threads but when they are killed you forget these women in your lives to come and paint them bad and defend your criminal brother's actions.
You lots are pathetic to say the least! Very ungrateful set of beings! If you aren't selling the narrative that your women are useless you will say they are harlots meanwhile these women are the ones doing all sort of jobs and blowing firewoods to make sure you have something in your stomach and go to school!

grin grin Preach!!! I love this comeback. The bolded is accurate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Vicloteck(m): 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2023
Carry your frustration go elsewhere idiot , no be me send ur papa . If you like no give yourself sense and be following guys with illegal money , news go carry your matter , you this useless bitch
Persephone1:

8 Likes

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Little21: 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
kkins25:
Just don't think of coming. Cuz your "organs" will be so fresh for them too sell cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by kkins25(m): 11:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
Persephone1:
You better stay where you are, make one frenemy no poison you because " you just came back" grin grin grin

God forbid will use me enter front page 😂😂😂😂....

5 Likes

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Kobojunkie: 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2023

3 Likes

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Vicloteck(m): 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2023
Tell your gender to think well and work hard for their money and stop following guys with questionable wealth .
Anny69:
You're pained. Tell your gender to stop killing for money.

Stop killing Women!!! Tell your fellow gender and stop looking for excuses to justify the killings.

4 Likes

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Kobojunkie: 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
kkins25:

3 Likes

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Jman06(m): 11:24pm On Oct 26, 2023
Persephone1:
Another psychopath!

Your cup go soon full!
Ewu!

In fact, I prophecy that you'll be the next victim of femicide by a yahoo boy.

Your longthroat will soon drive you into the trap of a yahoo boy who'll use you as sacrificial lamb to the deity responsible for his wealth.

Na wetin rats dey chop na im dem dey take catch am for trap

4 Likes

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Kobojunkie: 11:25pm On Oct 26, 2023
Every eejit is a prophet in Nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Little21: 11:27pm On Oct 26, 2023
Vicloteck:
Carry your frustration go elsewhere idiot , no be me send ur papa . If you like no give yourself sense and be following guys with illegal money , news go carry your matter , you this useless bitch
Look at this psychopath ranting. Guys like you don't deserve to be born. I blame your mother for not "aborting" when she was supposed too. Or it would have been better if you were used as menstrual blood. Worthless bastard!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 26, 2023
Jman06:
Ewu!

In fact, I prophecy that you'll be the next victim of femicide by a yahoo boy.

Your longthroat will soon drive you into the trap of a yahoo boy who'll use you as sacrificial lamb to the deity responsible for his wealth.

Na wetin rats dey chop na im dem dey take catch am for trap
So shall this be for all the females in your life and your daughters alive and to come!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Anny69: 11:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
Vicloteck:
Tell your gender to think well and work hard for their money and stop following guys with questionable wealth .
Women that died without following rich guys nko o? You retarded broke men would sha find some thing to say against women to justify killings from your fellow retards. You're lucky I don't have enough strength this night.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
kkins25:

He no go good at all. God forbid bad thing grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Important Message To NIGERIAN MEN. by Anny69: 11:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
kkins25:
grin grin grin Enter at your own risk.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Your Phobia/share With Us You Might Get Help To Overcome It. / Capsion These Photo Of Me Annd My Girlfriend / Best Way To Show Love This Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.