Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,129 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? (8632 Views)

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Of All Tribes / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? / Most Igbo Girls Marry Late Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by BloodShed1: 12:02am On Oct 28, 2011
Yes.

Along with Kalabari, Efik, Ibibio, Urhobo (and all them other fake-ibo tribes lol), and Fulani women.

1 Like

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by Tosinville(m): 4:43am On Oct 28, 2011
Natasha,,:

hellllllllllll nooooooooooo cheesy not when Fulani babes are still alive grin grin grin grin besides why do people have this silly notion of Igbo girls are the prettiest in Naija undecided

okay seriously I'm tired of all this topics oh is it that you guys don't have any meaningful thing to do or think about? undecided undecided phewwwww

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by Tosinville(m): 4:53am On Oct 28, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

i wouldn't say yes because there are some hawt Yoruba, Hausa; etc babes
but the hottest babes I've seen so far that are of Nigerian descent are all Igbo.

and where did you get ur statistics from? in jamaica?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by Josboy1(m): 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2011
As in, same Urhobo and Ibibio gals wey get footballer-like stature and satute?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by chizoxavier(m): 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2012
What about Calabar/Akwa Ibom girls? grin
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 02, 2012
Watching
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by Goldieluks: 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2012
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? Capital NO!
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by AmuIgwe: 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2012
I think we all know who are definitely not the most attractive females in 9ja. At least that, we can agree upon. lol
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by cantell(m): 12:49am On Mar 03, 2012
Goldieluks:

Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? Capital NO!
See ugly mgbeke talking. Tell me, how would you know a beautiful chick if you see one?
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by Goldieluks: 12:58am On Mar 03, 2012
cantell:

See ugly mgbeke talking. Tell me, how would you know a beautiful chick if you see one?

Stop following me,am not twitter!
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by tpia5: 12:59am On Mar 03, 2012
Amu Igwe:

I think we all know who are definitely not the most attractive females in 9ja. At least that, we can agree upon. lol

are you done kissing somali and ethiopian azz on other threads?

why are you taking a break.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by cantell(m): 1:04am On Mar 03, 2012
Biscuithead, Keep foolin yourself.
Must have forgotten to use stalking.
Thats exactly what Nl mofos use these days.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by AmuIgwe: 2:12am On Mar 03, 2012
Lol @ tpia. Kiss what [i]a[/i]ss, you this craze woman?  I see you have a fundamental problem with comprehension, but why in the world do you continue to stalk me, you r[i]e[/i]tarded groupie?  Egba mi. Abi what kind of fetish is this, tori oloun? Can't you take a hint, you f[i]u[/i]cking imbec[i]i[/i]le? Wetin de vex you? You don't even know the half of it. Fyi, I don wire:

Ethiopian
Dominican
Trinidadian
Eritrean
Ethiopian + Dutch
Creole
Puerto Rican + Danish
Korean + French
Colombian
Colombian + Lebanese
Lithuanian
Nicaraguan
Salvadorian
Brazilian
Brazilian cousins + 1 friend
Uruguayan
Gambian
Indonesian + Dutch Australian
Fijian
Surinamese
Peruvian
Norwegian twins
Nigerian + German
Nigerian + Austrian
Jamaican + Norwegian
Sundanese + Swedish
Sundanese + Egyptian
Tunisian
Lebanese Brazilian
Estonian cougar in Monaco
Jamaican Nigerian
Black + Japanese
Efik
Hausa + Spanish
Igbo + Greek
Igbo . .

And this was all before my confirmation lol. Now, can you guess what's missing from there? Why are you so angry, you scarified buck-tooth b[i]i[/i]tch? I'm not into the beastly broads from your clan. Abi na by must? If you were the last hole on earth, I would die a merry eunuch. so what's it to you? I really wish I could help. But I'm committed to my Cape Verdean honey, and she's not into cross-breeding.

I hope you're happy now that I've related to you in 3rd grade language. Now leave me alone and go pet your cats, you scary old masquerade. Don't be mad at me because you couldn't keep one lowlife out of the train of derelicts that have run through your foul v[i]a[/i]gina like Penn Station and left you cold and lonely in Australia. What sane black woman lives in Australia, you miserable outcast? If you're bored, go become a lab rat for a douche and deodorant factory, lady because you and I will never be.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by babsjnr(m): 2:13am On Mar 03, 2012
For where I go die oh
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by Ranoscky(m): 3:47am On Mar 03, 2012
No b dem b d fynes jare! Na jus say dier 'akor' [shakara] too much jor! No 1der deir bride price b d highest for d whole of naija [if not d whole word]. Litu 1der som women nowadays dey pray to get lyk 5female children so dat wen dem grow up com marry, money go full everywhere.

Ibo gals are the ONLY gals in these WHOLE WIDE WORLD that can sight a mans pocket from afar, and tell EXACTLY how much is inside!

This is just a thread talkin about ibo gals bein the most beautiful in Nigeria, and dier head dey swell. If u bring up a thread now that says: "What female tribe in Nigeria, loves money the most?" Na dat tym dier face go strong lyk sh!t wey moto match. Ndi ala.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by Ranoscky(m): 3:54am On Mar 03, 2012
Come! Mods, make una head corret o! Which one be "droppins" again? E no make am sound beta jare! Na 'sh*t' naim i mean o! E je ki ori yin pe o!
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by Tosinville(m): 6:36am On Mar 03, 2012
In Nigeria, all tribes are beautiful & all tribes are ugly, there's no statistics for the most beautiful tribe in Nigeria so stop coming with an assumption.

The OP came up with a thread like this just because he lives in igboland whr majority of the residents are igbos.

OP, pls leave that rural area u currently are now & move to lagos where there are all ethnic groups for u to know that beauty just don't lie in a place.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2012
Tosinville:

In Nigeria, all tribes are beautiful & all tribes are ugly, there's no statistics for the most beautiful tribe in Nigeria so stop coming with an assumption.

The OP came up with a thread like this just because he lives in igboland whr majority of the residents are igbos.

OP, pls leave that rural area u currently are now & move to lagos where there are all ethnic groups for u to know that beauty just don't lie in a place.

GBAM!
thank u jare, too many tribalism on NL. People previously locked up in their village and forest now have access to cheap internet, then come on here and start making funny comparisons. smh
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 18, 2012
Amu Igwe: Lol @ tpia....I hope you're happy now that I've related to you in 3rd grade language. Now leave me alone and go pet your cats, you scary old masquerade. Don't be mad at me because you couldn't keep one lowlife out of the train of derelicts that have run through your foul v[i]a[/i]gina like Penn Station and left you cold and lonely in Australia. What sane black woman lives in Australia, you miserable outcast? If you're bored, go become a lab rat for a douche and deodorant factory, lady because you and I will never be.

lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by Ivynwa(f): 11:47pm On Mar 18, 2012
Amu Igwe:

I hope you're happy now that I've related to you in 3rd grade language. Now leave me alone and go pet your cats, you scary old masquerade. Don't be mad at me because you couldn't keep one lowlife out of the train of derelicts that have run through your foul v[i]a[/i]gina like Penn Station and left you cold and lonely in Australia. What sane black woman lives in Australia, you miserable outcast? If you're bored, go become a lab rat for a douche and deodorant factory, lady because you and I will never be.

Shakes head at the type of things ladies get told in nairaland. Blocks her ears and leaves thread unhappily-----
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2012
^^ I know right??! lmaoooo!
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by moHot(f): 12:01am On Mar 19, 2012
BEAUTY IS IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2012
Goldieluks:

Stop following me,am not twitter!
hahahahahah kai laff wan kill me
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2012
[quote author=OK2NVME]second place, Hausa/Fulani Men and women are generally handsome and beautiful. Yoruba are the uglhaiest both men and women![/quotehahahahahahah kai all diz tribalistic trend wan kill me with laff
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2012
Igbo gals re the prettiest undisputed my babe chy is a testimony I love u whrever u re,folloow by idoma den fulani yoruba's re ugly both men and women and they look scrawny more like dawn of the dead
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by UncleJJ(m): 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2012
The prettiest come frm.mixed background.

Fulani marries ibo
Yoruba marries ibo
Hausa marries ibo

Find the finest girls around, they aint pure breeds.
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by fairygeh(f): 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2012
OK2NVME: second place, Hausa/Fulani Men and women are generally handsome and beautiful. Yoruba are the ugliest both men and women!
Am i permitted to say you are mad?$diot foolish goat,ewuuuuu undecided
Re: Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful In 9ja? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2012
lindabon: SMH!
I can't imagine how people would think that a whole bunch of girls from one ethnic group will be the most beautiful? Thus implying that others are ugly or what!  undecided
Most beautiful means that there are beautiful ones but a group seems to have an edge over others in beauty...IMO,yes,Igbo girls are

(1) (2) (Reply)

MRM Vs Feminism / How To Approach Ladies Between 18---24 Succesfully. / Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.