Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? (24467 Views)

Have You Noticed People Are No More Buying Cars / Buying Cars From Auction Sites In The U.S / Buying Cars Cheap From Togo Port. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by Akharmony: 6:49am On Oct 28, 2023
I'm even seeing more learners on the road this days.

1 Like

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by hefelove(m): 7:16am On Oct 28, 2023
Dem Dey buy o

1 Like

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:29am On Oct 28, 2023
Michael547:
Ever since petrol turned to around 600 naira per litre, I have noticed alot of people that wanted to buy car before decided not to buy again. What is really happening. Have you decided not to buy car again since the hike in petrol, or do you know anyone who refused to buy? Share your stories please...

I just bought a car for a relative in Nigeria yesterday, bros, and that's the 2nd for this year.

When we cry out that you guys should shun tribalism and vote in competent leaders, it doesn't mean we're worse off personally.

We just want a Nigeria that will be cool for everyone, without people trooping in daily to our DM to bore us down with unending requests for feeding money, etc.

1 Like

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by bigiyaro(m): 8:03am On Oct 28, 2023
Na thieves dey buy cars for now. Normal people are rearranging thier survival kits.

1 Like

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:23am On Oct 28, 2023
When is it your time to buy cars not car you will, once in this nation a brand new car was less than #2000 how many people can avoid it and what is the number of car.But now people bought car with the high price.we are going to be fine last last
Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by myrates: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2023
Chicagograduate:
Senators bought brand new SUVs for 360 members at the cost of ₦100m each.
It's actually N140M each

1 Like

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by Advancedman(m): 8:33am On Oct 28, 2023
Ameboperoo:
Even if you don't use it all the time, a car is a necessity in many cases.
Besides, don't you pay tp when you go out by public transport?
That the price of cement rise no mean ppl no go build house again. Pray make God bless your hustle bro

Typical of us.
Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by selfdefence: 8:39am On Oct 28, 2023
No matter how much fuel rises people will still buy cars and fuel cos humans must move, that's a fact. Shey people are buying other things too, not just cars.

Enjoy the best quality sounds with the new oraimo spacepods, it's got features that takes your music experience to a whole new level.

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by noonejustme: 8:48am On Oct 28, 2023
All glory belong to God for his mercies

Nigeria don cast
Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by fafambo: 9:29am On Oct 28, 2023
Chicagograduate:
Senators bought brand new SUVs for 360 members at the cost of ₦100m each.
160m and not 100m

1 Like

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by wolebest: 9:41am On Oct 28, 2023
Michael547:
Ever since petrol turned to around 600 naira per litre, I have noticed alot of people that wanted to buy car before decided not to buy again. What is really happening. Have you decided not to buy car again since the hike in petrol, or do you know anyone who refused to buy? Share your stories please...

Yes and mine is on the way, no dulling this year!
Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by Billionairly: 9:43am On Oct 28, 2023
bought a 2019 benz viano in march. have to pay 270 euros for monthly insurance, and 670 euros a year for tax. 1200 a month for the arab guy that drives me part time, ...its easier to be a big man in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by Michael547(m): 9:54am On Oct 28, 2023
wolebest:

Yes and mine is on the way, no dulling this year!
Abeg I dey do professional car inspection for southwest incase you want to buy.
Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by emperor4love(m): 10:10am On Oct 28, 2023
RapistOnBail:
things get as e be these days...

Na only yahoo boys dey buy everything now.

For the past 2 months I've been selling, na yahoo boys dey buy market...

I swear mk e go ask that question to yahoo boys
Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by Shawl001(m): 11:07am On Oct 28, 2023
maestro299:
Nigeria na real enigma.😁😁

A very big one.

And we should expect one Man to come and solve or break it.
Its going to take MEN and TIME.
Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by Jcomtrader: 11:07am On Oct 28, 2023
Jamie1000:
People are even buying now than ever before. Owing a car is cheaper than uber.

Better to put 10k fuel than 10k uber tbh
Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by NLKing01: 11:36am On Oct 28, 2023
People still buy cars but more of Nigerian used cars
Michael547:

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by CodeTemplar: 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
Not everyone is actually broke. Tho majority are broke
you mean the vast majority?
Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by ukandi1(m): 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

My neighbor Miracle bought Lexus RX after that naira cash scarcity period. .

He stopped hanging with us because his level don change.
Early morning, he will put on his earpods and washing his car.

We go greet am, hail am.. baba go do like say him no see us. No wahala

Fast forward to October 2023 grin grin grin grin
The werey don sell the car grin grin grin
Come m follow us dey drag bus

This economy will humble you grin grin

Hahahahaha

I admire your sense of humor.
Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by phrank9: 3:05pm On Oct 28, 2023
I bought ones a week a go,toyota corolla le 07 model. God I thank you.

How much?
Where?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by VIPAFRICAN(m): 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2023
Kaa4:
If you have the funds and you need it, you will get one, even upgrade if you have the money. Yes people are still buying. I want to buy Toyota Highlander 2015 and above. The money is not complete yet!!!
I'm looking to buy same as well. How efficient is the highlander 2015?
Re: Are People Still Buying Cars In This Economy With The Current Fuel Price Hike? by Love800(m): 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2023
List some food buisness that one can do?
livinbygrace:
You see car business,importation are some of the worst business to do now.
Traveling agents and food vendors are the one cashing out now .
Most people expectialy the youths wants to Japa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Volvo Unveils Autonomous Garbage Truck (kolekole) - Photo & Video / The Evolution Of Bugatti – Which Do You Like Most? (photos) / Chinese Carmaker's Parade Of 55 Self-driving Suvs Sets New Guinness Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.